Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6805
    Quote Originally Posted by Herodotus  [View Original Post]
    . Also, wondering if anyone knows of a place that accepts credit cards, an agency that does would be awesome too. It's hard to withdrawal $$ from the back account on a trip without justifying it. My wife is somewhat aware of our finances. All help appreciated for this Chaperoning visitor.
    I think you will find that most of the establishments will accept at least Visa and MC, for the house. I am not sure about any tip involved, someone else will have to answer that. You will also have to pay a "service fee" to use the card, usually 5 or 10. Good hunting!

    AM

  2. #6804

    Thank you

    Whatever it's origin, I appreciate the help. Maybe I should try and start something for the CT area. CCF (central Connecticut finish). I have scoured through these pages and cannot find much hope in a decent AMP. They either seem to be flops or full blown service agencies. Am I missing something? Also, wondering if anyone knows of a place that accepts credit cards, an agency that does would be awesome too. It's hard to withdrawal $$ from the back account on a trip without justifying it. My wife is somewhat aware of our finances. All help appreciated for this Chaperoning visitor.

  3. #6803
    Quote Originally Posted by LateNights  [View Original Post]
    NOVA = No Oral Vaginal Anal. Which, of course, pretty much leaves HJ. Yes, I know that there could be rubbing with other body parts, but it's really just meant to indicate HJ. I have no idea why most people seem to use "standard NOVA finish" in this area when it's actually shorter and less open to confusion to say "standard HJ finish". Maybe it's thought of as more discreet than just bluntly saying you got a hand job. I've only ever seen it used in this area so maybe it's also that it's taken on a life of its own with the NoVa vs NOVA confusion, but I can't imagine that a HJ ending in a massage parlor is paticularly unique to this area.
    I thought it was meant to differentiate between parlors in Northern VA, which didn't offer FS, and the ones in DC and MD that did.

  4. #6802

    Standard NOVA

    Quote Originally Posted by Herodotus  [View Original Post]
    I am coming down from Ct this week, and after browsing the pages I was wondering if someone would mind answering a couple questions either by Pm or public?

    1- what is the nova ending? I get northern va, but is it anything special or unique from other he?

    2- I am staying in Arlington (right on the rvr) , what would you suggest in terms of proximity and bang for buck (so to speak)?

    Thanks a ton, and if you're ever in my neck of the woods let me know and I can give you some nonpublic advice my way.

    Hero
    NOVA = No Oral Vaginal Anal. Which, of course, pretty much leaves HJ. Yes, I know that there could be rubbing with other body parts, but it's really just meant to indicate HJ. I have no idea why most people seem to use "standard NOVA finish" in this area when it's actually shorter and less open to confusion to say "standard HJ finish". Maybe it's thought of as more discreet than just bluntly saying you got a hand job. I've only ever seen it used in this area so maybe it's also that it's taken on a life of its own with the NoVa vs NOVA confusion, but I can't imagine that a HJ ending in a massage parlor is paticularly unique to this area.

  5. #6801

    Pine tree

    Stopped by the other day. The lady who answered the door, asked what I wanted. I told her I was looking for a massage. She just said "no." I asked if I could come by later. And again "no". I never been just so flatly refused before. Really odd.

  6. #6800
    Standard NoVA is your basic HE (HJ).

    There are several nice places in Springfield and Arlington areas.

    Typical basic hour long massage runs .7 to .8, a decent tip for a good massage, full hour (not shorted on time) , and Std NoVA is .4.

    If you are allowed to roam or more is provided then increase accordingly. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Herodotus  [View Original Post]
    I am coming down from Ct this week, and after browsing the pages I was wondering if someone would mind answering a couple questions either by Pm or public?

    1- what is the nova ending? I get northern va, but is it anything special or unique from other he?

    2- I am staying in Arlington (right on the rvr) , what would you suggest in terms of proximity and bang for buck (so to speak)?

    Thanks a ton, and if you're ever in my neck of the woods let me know and I can give you some nonpublic advice my way.

    Hero

  7. #6799
    This was my first AMP place, but did not even get NOVA ending at that time!

  8. #6798
    Thanks for the updated!

    Nice review.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo8  [View Original Post]
    Massage was by far the best I have ever had. Little Chinese lady in her 50's. Was strong as an ox. She hit my junk several times and when towel would slip off after the flip, she was in no hurry to put back.

    Asked about more, she said no. But still continued to hit my junk. Fully dressed me at the end, never had that before. Told her I could do, but wouldn't take no for an answer.

    Wish more was available, but will go back just for the massage.

  9. #6797

    Spa Rain Flow. Improved?

    Been absent from mongering for a while (cash flow) but decided to reinvest some tax refund today. Usual spots were busy or closed off Backlick so hit CL for suggestions and found Rain Flow.

    Further south than I imagined but easy to find with entrance next to pizzeria on entrance road to FFCounty pkw.

    Since read other posts from last year this place has had a make over.

    Met at door by young thin 5'4" girl under 30 may be under 25. Name Mimi of course!

    Paid for an hour .8 which is steep but room was huge warming oven for towels etc. Overall decor very clean and obviously recently been decorated.

    Table shower room was also huge with 2 sinks. Great shower washed everywhere and water nicely on hot side of warm.

    Sauna wasn't hot so went back to room to dry off. (I was probably first customer, says they are not busy. 2 girls work there didn't see but did here other one).

    Great back massage with walking on back and thighs lots of rubbing and even a hot damp towel placed over another one while doing second back walk. Never had that at all.

    Very good massage, firm but I am not aching like sometimes afterwards.

    On the flip started to see how interested I was, happy to roam ended with complete access and mutual HE. May be more if I go back,

    No rush, neck massage afterwards and lots of smiles.

    Will definitely repeat may even take a rain coat to see if the rain Flows!

    Tipped more than normal ($) as was hoping some 69 might be on offer. But massage was great, body incredible (only A cup but I like them that way with nice nips.) and unrestricted and unrushed.

  10. #6796
    Quote Originally Posted by JayHunt  [View Original Post]
    How was it?

    Thanks
    Massage was by far the best I have ever had. Little Chinese lady in her 50's. Was strong as an ox. She hit my junk several times and when towel would slip off after the flip, she was in no hurry to put back.

    Asked about more, she said no. But still continued to hit my junk. Fully dressed me at the end, never had that before. Told her I could do, but wouldn't take no for an answer.

    Wish more was available, but will go back just for the massage.

  11. #6795

    Massage by Angie

    Massage by Angie.

    Angie advertises on Craigslist under therapeutic massage. She works out of a Tysons Corner apt / condo. Angie is a slightly plump Korean masseuse (I'd put her mid to late 30s) with natural Cs. She charges a flat rate of $.2 per hour. It's like going to AMP with NoVA ending, but without a TS. She is better looking and younger than many providers that you find at most AMP. She does allow roaming top and bottom for the price.

    Good luck

  12. #6794

    Quick question

    I am coming down from Ct this week, and after browsing the pages I was wondering if someone would mind answering a couple questions either by Pm or public?

    1- what is the nova ending? I get northern va, but is it anything special or unique from other he?

    2- I am staying in Arlington (right on the rvr) , what would you suggest in terms of proximity and bang for buck (so to speak)?

    Thanks a ton, and if you're ever in my neck of the woods let me know and I can give you some nonpublic advice my way.

    Hero

  13. #6793
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo8  [View Original Post]
    I have an opportunity to visit Eutopia in Fairfax tonight. Have read back many pages and not seen any info on this spa. Guessing its legit, but its my only shot. Will TOFTT and report back.
    How was it?

    Thanks

  14. #6792

    ISO Plump Asian Providers

    Looking for recommendations.

    I do enjoy a service provider who tends to be on the plump side. Don't ask me why. Any fellow hobbyists come across that body type at any NOVA AMPs as of late? I tend to stick to my regular locations (CTM, NSP).

    Appreciate any intel!

  15. #6791

    Ally / Elly

    Had a positive experience at a recently opened AMP in NE NoVa. Clean convenient facilities. Thai provider in mid-30s with average body and attractive face. Very personable (likes to tell you about her life). Put in a lot of work on the massage but just not well trained in that department. Pleasant but not therapeutic. I would opt for the 30min next time. Made up for it by accomodating my request on the ending. PM for details. Damage was 0. 8/0. 8 for an hour with TS before and after. Went over time. There is at least one other provider here but did not get to see her.

    BTW, anyone been to Top recently? PM if you have any good details. I haven't been in months but thinking about trying it out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape