Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 907 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 407 807 857 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 957 1007 ... LastLast
Results 13,591 to 13,605 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5557
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at the gas station on telegraph and six. Scooped Kim for some snowy fun. I've only had one other date with her, and it was a little lackluster. Tonight was totally different. She blew me deep and hard like a runaway jack hammer, and played with her kitty. During the fun. Switched to cfs and started to hit it sideways on the front seat, the switched to mish. She really started to get into it and was rocking her hips to let me get deeper, then she came, and I mean she came hard. Shaking and gushing. All in al a great short date! Oly bathing wads that's he had a serious shiner. I'm sure that she. Probably. Pissed someone off.
    That's awesome to hear telegraph and six is still hopping, that used to be one of my favorite hunting areas when I lived in Michigan, just hearing about it makes me miss back home, LOL. I'm going to have to come back to the "the" this weekend to do some good old mongering it's been far too long, sounds like the uncle is much worse nowadays though.

  2. #5556

    Weekend SW detroit update

    Picked up kaleigh on the ave and took her to the notel.

    This time I told her no candy before the date, that worked out great.

    I had her slobber on my bone then I rammed it home for FS.

    I need to upgrade the review on her BJ's to almost goddess status.

    Had a great time and was in and out in about 70 minutes total.

    Will repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, then do it one more time.






    Picked up roxie on fort the next day, and went to the notel for FS.

    Had a good time nothing special this time, just good.

    Won't repeat for a while.

  3. #5555

    True Monger Status

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    I cruised late Sunday night, the Ave, Fort, and Vernor. Ran into a bit of a vehicle problem on Vernor, and went in search of a tow truck number. At different gas stations along Vernor I got four numbers which all rang to voice mail. I ended up at the gas station at Woodemere and ran into Misty, a WSW. She made a couple of calls and got ahold of someone who got me mobile again, for much less than tow truck cost. I also learned it would be wise to have a couple of numbers of towing services in the strolls you frequent that are legitmately 24 hour operations and will be answered by a real person.
    You know you are a true monger when your car quits while out cruising.

    About 15 years ago the positive battery cable that goes to the starter on an old gm car, burned up at 3am on me on the ave east of livernoise.

    I walked to the gas station at lonyo and the ave, got a cable that was 2 feet too long, walked back to car and jacked it up and installed the cable and was back on the hoe road.

    Now that was fun stuff.

  4. #5554
    Quote Originally Posted by Passenger  [View Original Post]
    You end your review with "stay safe". Follow your own advice. Do you think she lives in the burbs? She stays right around the corner from what I can tell. Don't step foot inside any of those "houses" around there. Unless of course, you want us to read about you on a local news website.
    Phew. Sometimes I really don't have my thinking cap on. Thanks for setting me straight, I don't even know why I considered it.

  5. #5553

    Emily

    Went looking for Rachel and wound up finding Emily near 6 and John R.

    Emily is aWSW in her late 30's, about 5'4" 130 lbs. She has a nice set of see's, and a few tats on and above ass.

    Our card date consisted of a BBBJCIM with FIV. Her skills are pretty awesome and had me nutting after 20 minutes of slow messaging with tongue and hand action.

    Have digits

  6. #5552

    Not hemorrhoids

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDickDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Dam is them giner lips hanging down or a bad case of hemmeroids? Lord them hang down as low as my manhood!
    LOL! Those are TT's big juicy labias, my friend. If you find any bigger than those, lets have a giner pic face off.

  7. #5551

    Kim triangle

    Stopped at the gas station on telegraph and six. Scooped Kim for some snowy fun. I've only had one other date with her, and it was a little lackluster. Tonight was totally different. She blew me deep and hard like a runaway jack hammer, and played with her kitty. During the fun. Switched to cfs and started to hit it sideways on the front seat, the switched to mish. She really started to get into it and was rocking her hips to let me get deeper, then she came, and I mean she came hard. Shaking and gushing. All in al a great short date! Oly bathing wads that's he had a serious shiner. I'm sure that she. Probably. Pissed someone off.

  8. #5550

    Sorry, that was Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight33  [View Original Post]
    I was out this afternoon and had some time so I cruised fort and seen a younger WSW with black glasses, could not remember what was said on the board about her, but pulled up to talk to her and she had a lousy attitude, so I passed. I have to go back and RTFF about her.
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM4077  [View Original Post]
    Was heading to the casino today on fort. Seen 2 out 1 WSW skinny maybe glasses was texting someone then started to stand aginst a building gave the wave. But not my type. With a red coat w a huge hood looked lost and stung out. Any 1 know her or her name skills etc.
    I must apologize for an earlier error I made here. You guys have been asking about Melanie, and I mistook your descriptions for Tina. My bad! Melanie is the younger WSW spinner type wearing black glasses on Fort. She's well known however for wearing that big red coat with the big hood.

    Just so you all know, I've seen this girl out on every trip I've made to Fort, and I saw her get scooped only once, by an older monger. From what I can tell, she will only give head in the ride. I'd love to hear a report on her myself.

    I feel better now having cleared this up. Trying to get Tina off my mind anyway.

  9. #5549

    Melanie and Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by SAM4077  [View Original Post]
    Was heading to the casino today on fort. Seen 2 out 1 WSW skinny maybe glasses was texting someone then started to stand aginst a building gave the wave. But not my type. With a red coat w a huge hood looked lost and stung out. Any 1 know her or her name skills etc.
    The glasses/"not your type" chick is Tina. Nice BBBJ. Don't try FS with her unless you like girls with skin infections on their backsides.

    The red coat is Melanie. Never sampled her skills. Tried to scoop her for FS but she wouldn't go to my spot, so I cancelled her. She acts like she's mentally slow, or has a hearing problem. I can almost guarantee that she's not much fun. TOFTT if you must. I'm waiting for a report on her.

  10. #5548

    Recon

    Was heading to the casino today on fort. Seen 2 out 1 WSW skinny maybe glasses was texting someone then started to stand aginst a building gave the wave. But not my type. With a red coat w a huge hood looked lost and stung out. Any 1 know her or her name skills etc.

  11. #5547
    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    I love this girl. She's fast becoming yet another ATF of mine, so I expect to be seeing much more of her this year. Hopefully soon, I'll be snapping up some new girls for you fellow cooch hunters. Until then, here's some more of TT's luscious lower portions.

    She's lost some weight since last time, but you could still see that hot bumper from outer space.

    Enjoy
    Wow! She's got some nice long meat flaps.

  12. #5546

    Giner lips or hemmeroids

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    I love this girl. She's fast becoming yet another ATF of mine, so I expect to be seeing much more of her this year. Hopefully soon, I'll be snapping up some new girls for you fellow cooch hunters. Until then, here's some more of TT's luscious lower portions.

    She's lost some weight since last time, but you could still see that hot bumper from outer space.

    Enjoy
    Dam is them giner lips hanging down or a bad case of hemmeroids? Lord them hang down as low as my manhood!

  13. #5545

    The car lot girl

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Humper  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising around the other night and I spotted a slim female with long black hair standing around fort street and waterman. She (it) was walking toward livernois. I did a pick up and did a quick le check and didn't feel any tits. Thought maybe just small. No big deal. Got under some better light at a traffic light at livernois and fort. I noticed a morning shadow. I stopped at the gas station to make sure it wasn't just lights and shadows playing tricks on me. Nope, it was a dude cross dresser. Never tried to touch the penis area but between the lack of titties, morning shadow, and way (s)he speaks it a guy. I see her in the area now quite a bit. Be careful and make sure if you pick up any brunettes there isn't anyting tucked away. If it wasn't far the morning shadow I may have been fooled.
    That car lot thing (male ho) has been around for some time now. I'm sure its fooled lots of guys by now. I made the above post in 2009 and that thing is still around. I can't believe it.

  14. #5544

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by MoeMonger  [View Original Post]
    That sure looks like the carlot dudette or chick with a dick.

    I didn't see it out this weekend, so maybe its getting enough business off BP to stay off the ave.
    That is the car lot chick. She used to work on vernor years ago. I got fooled a few years ago but the morning shadow gave it away before it was too late.

  15. #5543

    Talk about walking into a miinefield.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles442  [View Original Post]
    Just another glowing review of fatima. Picked her up tonight on Dakota. Asked what her name was as she fit the description. She responded with another name, but then mentioned she's also known by Fatima. After getting in the car, she pulled the tatas out for verification. Very bubble and enthusiastic, she is a gem. We rolled to her spot (I know, not the right policy, but her reputation preceeds her, and she seemed very cool). On her way she guessed how I liked it, and talked about how much she likes doing this and that, a very nice touch. Once there, she got right to business and worked things out the way we discussed. Very enthusiastic and skillful. Got the digits (although she said she didn't have it on her). Said I could come by the house next time for a more relaxing time. Anyone have experience with this? Recommended? 20 paid plus 5 tip. Will definitely repeat.

    Stay safe!
    I've dropped her off at the house she stays at and it was a rolling stop. As everyone else has mentioned on here there is no way I would step foot in that house. I also agree that is not something she would say anyways unless of course the streets are really getting to her, which by the way I believe they are now as she is becoming more immersed in that atmosphere. Its really sad actually.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape