Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 908 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 408 808 858 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 958 1008 ... LastLast
Results 13,606 to 13,620 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5542

    Fatima Incall

    I have always picked her up in front of her house and she hid in the bushes too. You never want to even think about going in there, I have only done the FS at the place of my choice and for .60 always a bargain. I never did a car date and for the diff in money wouldn't want to.

    Doesn't sound right?

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't even sound like something she would say. Unless your a user. Meaning drugs. At any given time those houses are full of addicts and dealers. Not a good idea.

  2. #5541

    House. No way!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles442  [View Original Post]
    Just another glowing review of fatima. Picked her up tonight on Dakota. Asked what her name was as she fit the description. She responded with another name, but then mentioned she's also known by Fatima. After getting in the car, she pulled the tatas out for verification. Very bubble and enthusiastic, she is a gem. We rolled to her spot (I know, not the right policy, but her reputation preceeds her, and she seemed very cool). On her way she guessed how I liked it, and talked about how much she likes doing this and that, a very nice touch. Once there, she got right to business and worked things out the way we discussed. Very enthusiastic and skillful. Got the digits (although she said she didn't have it on her). Said I could come by the house next time for a more relaxing time. Anyone have experience with this? Recommended? 20 paid plus 5 tip. Will definitely repeat.

    Stay safe!
    You end your review with "stay safe". Follow your own advice. Do you think she lives in the burbs? She stays right around the corner from what I can tell. Don't step foot inside any of those "houses" around there. Unless of course, you want us to read about you on a local news website.

  3. #5540
    Quote Originally Posted by GinjaBalls  [View Original Post]
    First time I've seen a girl on 6, always wondered why they never seem to walk there.
    Might have to ask Rachel next time you scoop her, but my educated guess is that McNichols aka 6 is the boundary between Detroit and Highland Park, As rough as Highland Park can be I can't be certain that they'd really put any more Po Po on the perimeter but maybe at one time there was pressure there to try and keep the stroll from spreading south. Kudos to her for walking where angels fear to tread. And to you for scooping such a lovely score!

    , Of course, I could be TOTALLY full of shit with that theory as well. Other factors come to mind. The heavy tranny infestation around 6 and JR and formerly along woodward when girls DID stroll there? Thugs in the neighborhood who want a cut or want to pimp them out? Maybe they just want to stick where they know mongers are cruising and nearer to the known drug houses and the area- entrenched habits are hard to break.

  4. #5539

    Rachel on 6

    Went for a cruise tonight, ave was dead so headed to the R, on my way down 6 spotted WSW, younger looking, glasses walking toward the R and she gave me the wave so I turned around for the scoop. Introduced herself as Rachel. 19, brunette. 38Cs, big booty. She was walking with a guy who she says used to date her sister. Agreed on 20+tip for a mouth hug, covered. Performance was decent enough for a car date, will take to notel next time for FS.

    First time I've seen a girl on 6, always wondered why they never seem to walk there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  
    Last edited by GinjaBalls; 02-26-13 at 02:29. Reason: Edited to include pic

  5. #5538
    Looks like a uglier version of Oscar de la Hoya with a wig.

  6. #5537

    Fatima

    Just another glowing review of fatima. Picked her up tonight on Dakota. Asked what her name was as she fit the description. She responded with another name, but then mentioned she's also known by Fatima. After getting in the car, she pulled the tatas out for verification. Very bubble and enthusiastic, she is a gem. We rolled to her spot (I know, not the right policy, but her reputation preceeds her, and she seemed very cool). On her way she guessed how I liked it, and talked about how much she likes doing this and that, a very nice touch. Once there, she got right to business and worked things out the way we discussed. Very enthusiastic and skillful. Got the digits (although she said she didn't have it on her). Said I could come by the house next time for a more relaxing time. Anyone have experience with this? Recommended? 20 paid plus 5 tip. Will definitely repeat.

    Stay safe!

  7. #5536

    Misty on Vernor

    I cruised late Sunday night, the Ave, Fort, and Vernor. Ran into a bit of a vehicle problem on Vernor, and went in search of a tow truck number. At different gas stations along Vernor I got four numbers which all rang to voice mail. I ended up at the gas station at Woodemere and ran into Misty, a WSW. She made a couple of calls and got ahold of someone who got me mobile again, for much less than tow truck cost. I ended up taking her to the Crest for a half and half. She is late 20's, light brown hair, about 5'5".120, nice small set, a little baby damage in the tummy, but not bad. All in all a cute girl. Got CBJ (her choice, she says she does everything covered) cg and k9. Oral skills were good, she had me on the verge with a cover. Good attitude, too. I may be looking through rose colored glasses a bit because of the help in getting me out of a spot, but would recommend. Have digits for interested seniors. I also learned it would be wise to have a couple of numbers of towing services in the strolls you frequent that are legitmately 24 hour operations and will be answered by a real person.

    Stay safe out there

  8. #5535

    TT again

    I love this girl. She's fast becoming yet another ATF of mine, so I expect to be seeing much more of her this year. Hopefully soon, I'll be snapping up some new girls for you fellow cooch hunters. Until then, here's some more of TT's luscious lower portions.

    She's lost some weight since last time, but you could still see that hot bumper from outer space.

    Enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TTae11.jpg‎   TTae12.jpg‎   TTae15.jpg‎   TTav7.jpg‎  

  9. #5534

    Package for Fatima

    If anyone sees Fatima. Please tell her I will stop at gas station on Tuesday, Thursday evening. Possibly Saturday afternoon.

    Thanks. She needs a phone

  10. #5533

    Chick with a dick

    That sure looks like the carlot dudette or chick with a dick.

    I didn't see it out this weekend, so maybe its getting enough business off BP to stay off the ave.

  11. #5532

    Tina on Fort

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    The "younger" WSW with the glasses is Tina, and she's upper 30's w / 4 kids!

    The reason she got irate when her ass was touched is because she's got a nasty skin infection back there. I saw it once when I TOFTT.

    Her BJ skills were pretty impressive, but remembering that skin rash on her be-hind makes my stomach churn. Recommend for BBBJ only.
    I was out on fort this afternoon and late evening and saw Tina out standing and walking on fort both times. No one picking her up, I guess the word is out on that ass issue. Could be mrsa with the conditions these girls have to stay at and share things with. On the ave, I seen three WSW in the evening, but two were gone by the time I turned around and one got scooped just as I seen her. I saw another WSW with a white knit cap on livernois walking in the street heading towards the ave and again she was gone by the time I got around. Not my day. DK

  12. #5531
    Great idea Throtbngr. Maybe a new thread for this cat and mouse game. I was on the ave late evening today and saw the black or may be dark blue impala in front of me east bound and turn onto the street at telways. Just look for the "X" on the license plate. DK

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if we should create an on going list of what to look out for and add to it as new situations come up? i would add the Silver T Blazer I observed pulling someone over back in the summer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Apkano  [View Original Post]
    FYI. LEO is working a few new vehicles. Not all domestic. Watch out for a black Honda Civic on the Fort cruise. Lit me up twice on radar. Second time in two months. Only vehicle visible on the road, blue interior lights.

    Be careful gents
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight33  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Apkano, yesterday I did not see a black honda civic that I could remember on the Fort cruise, but I will look for one now. I am always looking for the black impala that the WCS run in, but mostly on the ave. DK
    Last edited by DarkKnight33; 02-24-13 at 22:48. Reason: added info

  13. #5530

  14. #5529

    Jessica on the ave

    I was out real late last night and cruised SW detroit and saw nothing on the first pass, then spotted jessica a WSW on the ave east of livernoise.

    Never saw her before but she said she has been around for a few years.

    5'4, pettite, blondish brown hair, mid to late 20's, cute.

    Got a car beejer for a jacko and a hamliton.

    Nice attiude with above average skills. No phone yet, I will repeat if I can find her.

  15. #5528

    Just A Thought

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight33  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Apkano, yesterday I did not see a black honda civic that I could remember on the Fort cruise, but I will look for one now. I am always looking for the black impala that the WCS run in, but mostly on the ave. DK
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Last year wcs was using an older Malibu that was gold. Unmarked and no lights. They also had a black impala with hidden lights.
    I wonder if we should create an on going list of what to look out for and add to it as new situations come up? i would add the Silver T Blazer I observed pulling someone over back in the summer!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape