Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 144 of 363 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 194 244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3298

    Stephanie – An Adventure in Three Parts – part III: Exit Autumn, Enters Kate.

    I need to point out something, before I continue. Stephanie is good. Stephanie is very good, she is an excellent provide and a gifted freaky date; but, she is not perfect. Were Stephanie ends, Kate begins. What Stephanie lacks, Kate has. The two girls complement each other perfectly. Were as Stephanie is adequate when it comes to dirty talk, Kate could make a living doing phone sex. Kate made her suggestion, in a very tantalizingly sensually way and referenced a few equally tantalizing suggestions for how we could use Stephanie. With a sample Kate assured me that she could awaken my limp member – I gave in.

    These two were very comfortable together. Kate had Stephanie present herself doggie style, at the edge of the bed. She moved in close beside Stephanie, rubbing Stephanie's big ass like it was a cuddly toy. Kate was playing with her own pussy; fingering herself. Looking at me, Kate asked Stephanie if she did anal. Then she asked her if she needed a finger first or could she take a fat dick. Then without warning Kate moved in close to me and lowered herself; she told me to watch their asses and decide whose ass I wanted to fuck first. While I face fucked Kate, I watched both of their asses and sure enough; there was life in the old fellow.

    Whether Kate was really inviting me to ass fuck her or not is irrelevant. I don't do anal. According to Kate, it's on the menu. I was able to face fuck her, slip on a condom for F / S and cum hard while Stephanie licked and sucked. That's the short of it. The long of it is that these two are the perfect match.

    Due to the length of this report (from Part I to Part III), I have left out a lot of details. I actually only came twice. I was licked and sucked, fucked and sucked and licked and fucked within an inch of my life. I have left a lot to the imagination. If you imagine we did it, we probably did.

    Sorry there aren't more pictures of Kate. I just didn't have it in me. If you Philly guys think she looks familiar, it's because she use to work on Kensington Ave. She just recently migrated to Broadway.

    And that ends; Stephanie – An Adventure in Three Parts.

    WOW! What a day! What a day; weeks later and I still great weak in the knees thinking about it.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stephanie & Kate 002.jpg‎   Stephanie & Kate 20.jpg‎   Stephanie & Kate 15.jpg‎   Stephanie & Kate 13.jpg‎   Stephanie & Kate 14.jpg‎  

    Stephanie & Kate 19.jpg‎   Stephanie & Kate 18.jpg‎   Stephanie & Kate 17.jpg‎   Stephanie & Kate 003.jpg‎   Stephanie & Kate 16.jpg‎  


  2. #3297

    Thank you!

    Cookyjar,

    Just wanted to drop you a little line and say thank you for all the wonderful pics of the sexy ladies that you encounter! I am form the Cincinnati area and always look forward to following you and seeing your next adventure. If I ever make it to the area I will be sure to PM you and get one of these lovely ladies numbers!

    Keep up the good work and to everyone else safe and happy hunting!

  3. #3296

    Stephanie – An Adventure in Three Parts – part II: Exit Erica; Enters Autumn.

    Here is where the adventure take a slight twist.

    I don't want to give the wrong impression. One and done, that's my usual routine. Even with a little help from pharmaceuticals; I need a little time to rejuvenate. Stephanie and Erica had me right at the edge, but when Erica got up and made her move, I quickly cooled down. And, while we were waiting for Erica to dress and leave, something; rather someone I had seen early came to mind.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Autumn 001.jpg‎   Autumn 69.jpg‎   Autumn 72.jpg‎   Autumn 80.jpg‎   Autumn 95.jpg‎  

    Autumn 84.jpg‎   Autumn 78.jpg‎   Autumn 90.jpg‎   Autumn 87.jpg‎   Autumn 91.jpg‎  


  4. #3295

    Stephanie – An Adventure in Three Parts – part II: Exit Erica; Enters Autumn.

    When we had first enter, there was a girl laying on the sofa bed in the living room. She had been asleep and the proprietor was waking her. I really hadn't gotten a good look at her and at the time wasn't interested. I already had all I needed and could handle or at least that was what I was thinking at the time. But! Now that Erica had decided to go, and I was still in the mood, why not ask her to join us. So! I asked Stephanie if she knew the other girl and if she'd mind if she joined us.

    Stephanie said her name was Kate. Yes! She knew her. She was nice and no, she didn't mind if she joined us. At that point Stephanie hopped up and I watched as her sweet butt jiggled out of the room. She left the door open and jiggled into the hallways calling for Kate. I was a bit alarmed as she disappeared, completely naked, down the steps.

    Within a few minutes Stephanie came back bouncing up the steps, back into the room, with a fairly attractive girl following her. I had no way of knowing it but this wasn't Kate.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Autumn 002.jpg‎   Autumn 68.jpg‎   Autumn 81.jpg‎   Autumn 89.jpg‎   Autumn 79.jpg‎  

    Autumn 86.jpg‎   Autumn 85.jpg‎   Autumn 88.jpg‎   Autumn 94.jpg‎   Autumn 75.jpg‎  


  5. #3294

    Stephanie – An Adventure in Three Parts – part II: Exit Erica; Enters Autumn.

    Her name was Autumn. Apparently Kate had left and was not available. However, Stephanie in her infinitely accommodating way had bought up Autumn. Stephanie explained that Autumn was a friend and that she was willing to join us. After a brief discussion, Autumn joined in replacing Erica and it was on like popcorn.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stephanie 004.jpg‎   Autumn 73.jpg‎   Stephanie & Autumn 006.jpg‎   Stephanie & Autumn 003.jpg‎   Stephanie & Autumn 12.jpg‎  

    Stephanie & Autumn 08.jpg‎   Stephanie & Autumn 05.jpg‎   Stephanie & Autumn 03.jpg‎   Stephanie & Autumn 01.jpg‎   Stephanie & Autumn 98.jpg‎  


  6. #3293

    Stephanie – An Adventure in Three Parts – part II: Exit Erica; Enters Autumn.

    Stephanie provides an extremely good BBBJ. I would have been completely satisfied with her alone. But, Autumn is no slouch when it comes to giving head. And! Her long lengthy legs were inviting. My biggest fear was that I would not be able to sample FS with both her and Stephanie do to improper coverage. The one I had come with was used and discarded during my respite following Erica's departure. I knew Stephanie had one, maybe two, I hoped. As it turned out, I was in luck. Autumn had a supply in her purse.

    As I sampled Autumn with her long lanky legs wrapped tightly around my middle, Stephanie took up a position behind us / me and did a few things; starting with licking my balls, that I would never have dared to ask her to do. Not only does she come without an off switch; she has no inhibitions. Lucky me!

    As good as it was going, I didn't want to stop. Unfortunately, it wasn't up to me. Autumn had me tightly within her control, pulling me in deeper with her legs and Stephanie was leaning in, gripping my ass. The thought of pulling out crossed my mind briefly as I felt the heavy quivering starting in my balls and filling the condom.

    I nearly flatten Autumn as I collapsed on top of her. I rolled off to one side and laid breathless. Stephanie came up and cuddled in front of me, her bottom pressed against my now limp member. Autumn dressed and stated that she wished she could stay longer but needed to go. She said she had a meeting with her case worker and didn't want to miss it. I could have cared less, like I said, one and done that's me. And, thus ended part II of Stephanie – An Adventure in Three Parts.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stephanie & Autumn 002.jpg‎   Stephanie & Autumn 04.jpg‎   Stephanie & Autumn 06.jpg‎   Stephanie & Autumn 07.jpg‎   Stephanie & Autumn 00.jpg‎  

    Stephanie & Autumn 004.jpg‎   Stephanie & Autumn 02.jpg‎   Stephanie & Autumn 001.jpg‎   Stephanie & Autumn 005.jpg‎   Stephanie & Autumn 99.jpg‎  


  7. #3292

    Perfect Posture!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    My how quickly things change. When I first ran into Erica I got the definite impression that she was new to the game. That was about a year ago. She was a naive little minx with a shapely body and nice technique. The body is still great and the technique is still good. Along the way she has picked-up some rather painfully dire habits. She has introduced a rather uncomfortable phrase into her vocabulary. To her credit it came late in the session, and some might not even consider it rushing. Twice in the middle of what she was doing and once in the middle of Shannon's terrific BBBJ, Erica instructed me to,"Concentrate on coming." Believe me; she was doing everything she could to get me to blow my wad. Everything she did was good. I cannot fault her that. However, as I explained to her after her third utterance,"I am concentrating on how good it feels." I wasn't even thinking about coming.

    After about the third or fourth switch and some really nice interactions, I was really having a good time. I asked Shannon to stop what she was doing, sucking and licking my balls, and take over the dick sucking duties from Erica. Without any warning, Erica got up and put on her bra. Bummer! I asked her if she was leaving. She gave me a kind of strange SWer responds. I told her it would be okay if she left. There would be no hard feeling. She again gave me an odd explanation as to why she wanted to leave, but that she would stay if I included her in a new arrangement. With no hard feelings I told her she could leave now if that's what she thought best.

    I don't want to try slander her reputation mainly because I didn't understand her reasoning. Suffice it to say that Erica's part of this session ended here.

    And so does Part I of Stephanie – An Adventure in Three Parts. The adventure will continue with Part II.

    CookyJar
    Dude! You hit the jackpot! That babe has perfect posture! None of this holding legs with heels to the sides. That is fully BOTH heels squarely BEHIND the ears! . Probably with room to spare! . Well done!

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...hmentid=233046

  8. #3291

    Stephanie – An Adventure in Three Parts – part I continues, Enters Erica,

    Are we correct in assuming that because a streetwalker is young, she has yet to learn the techniques that will make her a good provider? Could it be possible some of the bad behavior which a young streetwalker exhibits are the results of lessons learned and not lessons not learned? Bad habits taught or learned from other girls or sources could be the problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    On this, our third encounter and second date, Erica finally agreed to pose for p[pictures. She explained that now that she'the been around and heard about me, she was comfortable with pictures.

    Erica is a northern ender, hangs out better Lehigh and Letterly. She's a pint size black spinner with a firm little body and a set of nice perky boobs. All of which are quite rare on the avenue.

    I know some of you are weary of BSWers. I highly recommend that if you are a BSWer virgin, Erica would be an excellent choice to bust your Black streetwalker cherry. She is not much of a conversationalist, but she is easy going, pleasant and very accommodating. Plus, her skills are nice and slightly above average. The normal stuff, BBBJ and covered FS were on the table – no anal. On both of our dates there was no rush and she did everything asked with no hesitation. All of our encounters took place near the avenue so I don't know if long term dates are available.

    CookyJar
    When Stephanie and I got to the room I was very hesitate. There were two girls hurriedly trying to strengthen up and get their personal stuff out of our way. One of the girls was Erica, a girl that I know from Philadelphia. Click here: Re: Erica to see Erica at her best.

    Erica was once a naive young provider with above average talents. In less than a year, after about four meetings (of which the first wasn't a date) her talents hasn't worsened but she has managed to pick-up a few bad habits.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Erica 001.jpg‎   Erica 56.jpg‎   Erica 57.jpg‎   Erica 003.jpg‎   Erica 54.jpg‎  

    Erica 005.jpg‎   Erica 58.jpg‎   Erica 006.jpg‎   Erica 43.jpg‎   Erica 002.jpg‎  


  9. #3290

    Stephanie – An Adventure in Three Parts – part I continues, Enters Erica,

    The room was totally unsuitable. There was no door, just an old blanket covering the doorway. I felt very uncomfortable. There was no way I was going to do anything more in that room other than take a few pictures. But, when Erica asked to join us, my interest was peaked.

    I told / whispered to both Stephanie and Erica that if they wanted to keep this thing going, they should get dress after the pictures and meet me outside in 5 minutes. Just as I was about to leave the area and say the hell with it and drive off, Stephanie comes out followed by Erica. I was going to take them to a motel but decided to check out the $10 place that had been my first choice – if it was available, it would be much cheaper than going to a motel. As thing turned out, and you can never know things like this before hand, I am glad I decided not to go to a motel.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stephanie & Erica 002.jpg‎   Erica 49.jpg‎   Erica 50.jpg‎   Erica 51.jpg‎   Erica 53.jpg‎  

    Stephanie & Erica 44.jpg‎   Erica 004.jpg‎   Stephanie & Erica 39.jpg‎   Stephanie & Erica 42.jpg‎   Stephanie & Erica 64.jpg‎  


  10. #3289

    Stephanie – An Adventure in Three Parts – part I continues, Enters Erica,

    My how quickly things change. When I first ran into Erica I got the definite impression that she was new to the game. That was about a year ago. She was a naive little minx with a shapely body and nice technique. The body is still great and the technique is still good. Along the way she has picked-up some rather painfully dire habits. She has introduced a rather uncomfortable phrase into her vocabulary. To her credit it came late in the session, and some might not even consider it rushing. Twice in the middle of what she was doing and once in the middle of Shannon's terrific BBBJ, Erica instructed me to, "Concentrate on coming." Believe me; she was doing everything she could to get me to blow my wad. Everything she did was good. I cannot fault her that. However, as I explained to her after her third utterance, "I am concentrating on how good it feels." I wasn't even thinking about coming.

    After about the third or fourth switch and some really nice interactions, I was really having a good time. I asked Shannon to stop what she was doing, sucking and licking my balls, and take over the dick sucking duties from Erica. Without any warning, Erica got up and put on her bra. Bummer! I asked her if she was leaving. She gave me a kind of strange SWer responds. I told her it would be okay if she left. There would be no hard feeling. She again gave me an odd explanation as to why she wanted to leave, but that she would stay if I included her in a new arrangement. With no hard feelings I told her she could leave now if that's what she thought best.

    I don't want to try slander her reputation mainly because I didn't understand her reasoning. Suffice it to say that Erica's part of this session ended here.

    And so does Part I of Stephanie – An Adventure in Three Parts. The adventure will continue with Part II.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stephanie & Erica 001.jpg‎   Stephanie & Erica 47.jpg‎   Stephanie & Erica 48.jpg‎   Stephanie & Erica 46.jpg‎   Stephanie & Erica 59.jpg‎  

    Stephanie & Erica 003.jpg‎   Stephanie & Erica 60.jpg‎   Stephanie & Erica 62.jpg‎   Stephanie & Erica 61.jpg‎   Stephanie & Erica 63.jpg‎  


  11. #3288

    Stephanie – An Adventure in Three Parts – part I

    I first spotted Stephanie walking with two other girls. As they walked down a very small side street, too small for me to follow in my car. Each girl appeared promising. I circled the block, spotted them, then lost them and then spotted them again. I pulled over to get a better look. One of them took off her coat, turned it inside-out and then put it back on. They had stopped just ahead of me on the opposite side of the street. I decided to drive pass, take a better look and try to determine their intentions. I drove up, got caught in traffic and was force to take a quick tour around the block. I lost them again. I did a quick search of the nearby streets. No Luck. Eventually I gave up. I returned to Broadway, passing the location where I had first spotted the three girls. And there they were, exiting a house I knew to be a Streetwalker hangout.

    I pulled up beside them. The younger, prettiest girl kept walking and crossed in front of my car. A second girl stood back. Stephanie walked up and quickly explained, according to her, neither of the other two girls dated. The one girl, who had waited, nodded her head in agreement and started to walk away.

    After a lengthy attempt by me to move on and an equally lengthy attempt by Stephanie to convince me to stay and date her. I gave in; just a little. I agreed to take her pictures and pictures only, for a minimal amount.

    I have to admit, Stephanie's cute face, and her exotic Eastern European features appealed to me. Under her winter clothing there appeared to be a short stocky body, which did not appeal to me. I had decide to take a chance and TOFTT.

    And that's how a wild six hour adventure started.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stephanie 003.jpg‎   Stephanie 006.jpg‎   Stephanie 55.jpg‎   Stephanie 37.jpg‎   Stephanie 34.jpg‎  

    Stephanie 31.jpg‎   Stephanie 33.jpg‎   Stephanie 36.jpg‎   Stephanie 007.jpg‎   Stephanie 002.jpg‎  


  12. #3287

    Stephanie – An Adventure in Three Parts – part I continues

    Here in lays the difference between your average Monger and the true Hobbyist. Your average Monger is satisfied with a quickie $20 blow job in the back seat of his car. A true Hobbyist is a hunter, looking for the thrill of adventure. (These are my own personal descriptions.)

    What takes place after meeting up with Stephanie was a lust fulfilling 6 hour romp.

    After not being able to get in at my first choice for a room, we had to seek out other accommodations. After a short trip we arrive at our second choice for a room. It was there that we ran into a friend of mine:

    CookyJar

    PS: You should not judge Stephanie from her pictures alone. Wait unto the finish.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stephanie 005.jpg‎   Stephanie 004.jpg‎   Stephanie 38.jpg‎   Stephanie 32.jpg‎   Stephanie 35.jpg‎  

    Stephanie 52.jpg‎   Stephanie 27.jpg‎   Stephanie 26.jpg‎   Stephanie 30.jpg‎   Stephanie 001.jpg‎  


  13. #3286

    Re: Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Hawk  [View Original Post]
    Hey CJ,

    Not sure how many active posters are experts on each SW's name here. I am not one of them or I would have said something if I did. I actually avoid most of them. Although I have seen her a lot, she is one I have not stopped for.

    Street Hawk / Redskins1234
    You are probably right. For some reason, I always assume that most of the guys picking up these girls know about this site; that just isn't true. I honestly believe that more of the girls know about USASexGuide than guys. Girls like Shannon fly under the USASexGuide radar and still manage to make a living.

    In truth I would have probably passed by Shannon myself if Dyan hadn't picked her out for me. There were a lot of younger looking girls out that day. I guess that's the point I'm trying to make. You just can't tell the good ones by their cover or outer wrappings.

    Appearance wise, she may not be everyone's cup of tea. If good service is the main objection, as it should be, then Shannon's a safe bet – IMHO.

    CookyJar

  14. #3285

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Shannon. I wish I could say that a member of this form helped me out by supplying her name after I forgot it, but that was not the case. Once again, it was Dyan who came to my rescue. It turns out that her memory is way better than mine.CookyJar
    Hey CJ,

    Not sure how many active posters are experts on each SW's name here. I am not one of them or I would have said something if I did. I actually avoid most of them. Although I have seen her a lot, she is one I have not stopped for.

    Street Hawk / Redskins1234

  15. #3284

    Shannon – A Sweet Provider in Her Own Right.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    ...I usually don't show a girl's pictures before I am ready to post her review. In this case I need some help. She is the girl Dyan introduced to me. I've forgotten her name. If anyone knows this girls name, please tell me. A review with pictures will follow shortly.

    CookyJar
    Her name is Shannon. I wish I could say that a member of this form helped me out by supplying her name after I forgot it, but that was not the case. Once again, it was Dyan who came to my rescue. It turns out that her memory is way better than mine.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shannon 38.jpg‎   Shannon 39.jpg‎   Shannon 43.jpg‎   Shannon 52.jpg‎   Shannon 007.jpg‎  

    Shannon 44.jpg‎   Shannon 56.jpg‎   Shannon 46.jpg‎   Shannon 57.jpg‎   Shannon 49.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape