Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 145 of 363 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3283

    Shannon – A Sweet Provider in Her Own Right.

    Do not let her rigid upright stance and wide eyed glare fool you. Shannon has a warm, relax nature about her. (Sometimes my movie star good looks and healthy bodybuilder body has this effect on my models. They stare; not believing their eyes.) Shannon has a very nice personality and she is a very willing provider. Dyan certainly picked me out a winner with this one.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shannon 001.jpg‎   Shannon 40.jpg‎   Shannon 003.jpg‎   Shannon 006.jpg‎   Shannon 005.jpg‎  

    Shannon 004.jpg‎   Shannon 59.jpg‎   Shannon 55.jpg‎   Shannon 53.jpg‎   Shannon 51.jpg‎  


  2. #3282

    Shannon – A Sweet Provider in Her Own Right.

    In My Own Humble Opinion, Shannon is of average appearance. She is not a teen and she is not a grandma either. Her age falls somewhere in the middle, as does her body type. She hasn't a stick figure and she isn't a pudgy girl. Senually, she's got some features that are turn-on's if they are your preference. Her long dark brown hair flows down back nearly touching her round firm behind. She has long shapely legs and full hips. But, what amazed me most was her perky breast and hard responsive nipples. Not only were they a pleasure to see and look at, but with the slightest touch they hardened and raised the prospects of a good time.

    And, time was ours to spend. We were like lovers, warm inside on a cold winter's day; nothing to do but fuck each other. Shannon was everything Shelby wasn't (putting aside her age and appearance).

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    ...This comes down to more than looks vs service. Most of us agree that service trounces looks.

    Just how important are looks. When do you just disregard the girl's appearance?

    CookyJar
    When you add to this a tender and unique Girlfriend like attitude and willingness to please, along with magnificent streetwalker talents – the question of, "Looks vs Service," becomes a no brainer. IMHO.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shannon 002.jpg‎   Shannon 41.jpg‎   Shannon 42.jpg‎   Shannon 008.jpg‎   Shannon 45.jpg‎  

    Shannon 48.jpg‎   Shannon 58.jpg‎   Shannon 50.jpg‎   Shannon 54.jpg‎   Shannon 47.jpg‎  


  3. #3281

    Re: Maybe

    The Admin, in his infinite wisdom, has delete GrandEloquent's comments and my reply. Without these as references, Johnboy's post: Girls and Pictures, is left out there hanging.

    Quote Originally Posted by VladImpaler  [View Original Post]
    ...He seems like a pretty reasonable guy.

    Vlad
    In response to VladImpaler's followup I would like to add.

    Yes! I am a very reasonable guy. And! I would gladly help out. You may not need my help or need to share with me what is obviously very personal information. You can go directly to the Admin privately.

    The Admin is a little reluctant to remove photographs that have been up for a while. There is a policy. Follow this link to the Photo Removal Policy: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/cu...oremovalpolicy

    Johnboy, I totally agree with your decision to remain anonymous beyond what you have already shared. As you probably already know there are some real buttheads out there who would like nothing more than to have another SuperEloquent to out.

    Keep your business to yourself. That way you do not have to worry about who let the cat out of the bag.

    CookyJar

  4. #3280
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255
    Gentlemen,

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

    Let's get back to the subject.

    Thank You,

    Jackson

  5. #3279

    Re: Girls and pictures

    Peace and happiness to you and yours.

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnboy  [View Original Post]
    …It’s a part of her past we will continue to deal with and work towards a better life…Peace and happyness
    You ought to be proud of what you have been able to accomplish. There are many of us who applaud what you have done. Placing trust in another is always difficult.

    As you know the pictures here are buried beneath later post. In time they will be buried deeper behind the posts that follow them. As time passes so does everything else, sooner or later everything gets lost in time.

    Thanks for sharing. You are giving hope to a lot of guys.

    I wish you all the best. I am sure lots of others do as while.

    CookyJar

  6. #3278

    Maybe.

    Johnboy, it's good to hear your story. I find it heartening that girls to get out of this alive and go on to live lives in the real world successfully.

    I don't know CookyJar other than from what he writes on this site but he seems like a pretty reasonable guy. Maybe if you contacted him privately, you could work something out to get the pictures taken down. I don't know if he would do it, and maybe I shouldn't getinvolved, but maybe those pictures would go away if you asked.

    Hope it continues to go well between you and your girl.

    Best,

    Vlad

  7. #3277

    Girls and pictures

    This is in response to the talk of pictures harming a persons like: I have been out of the game for quite a while now because I've been in a relationship with a woman who once was among the many of camdens streetwalkers. Many will say I'm disgusting, many will be repulsed by the notion and many I'm sure will attack my decision to enter this relationship. At the time this happened I was not looking for anything more than any of the rest of you. I saw her as a tool to get what I wanted and om sure she felt the same of me. She had an addicton problem that we are still working on today. Rehab in and of itself is more than being clean from drugs for xx days, its about regaining your life after being in the pits of hell. I spent time with her and got to know her to the point that I had the ability to help her get out of there. As time went on we fell in love. This is not pretty woman here and om a realist but you never know when feelings like this come your way. We are out of the area now, which is better for her rehab and often laugh at how we met and the circumstances that got us here. She is healthy, std free and looks nothing like her former self. She has entered my families life with open arms and is regaining her footing in society. I noticed even before this happened that she was once a model for cookyjar and although she was so messed up she does not remember, there are now pictures of her on the internet for all to see. I pray that no one in my family sees these because for obvious reasons we omitted the negatove parts of how we met. I don't blame cookyjar for posting the pictures and he did not harm her. Its a part of her past we will continue to deal with and work towards a better life. This is obviously not a common occurance and I feel luck to be a part of her life. Not all of these girls are bad. Not all are as good as dead. Some do re-enter society and make it out. These pictures will be a reminder and a dterent of a past lofe. They help as much as they hurt. I am a realist, this may end. It may last forever. I have accepted her past as she has mine. I just wanted to say that good or bad, these pictures do have an impact. Please don't treat me like shit or act like a know it all giving me advice. You all have your issues in some way. I absolutly will not divulge a name so don't even try. We are gone from this life and hope never to return. Peace and happyness

  8. #3276

    Re: Shelby follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    CJ, you just brought up a very important rule in the hobby. Discussing services before the act begins is extremely important and every monger should do this. I have to admit, I failed to vocalize my expectations, that was a major mistake on my part. I asked for a BJ, that's all I wanted and that's as far as the conversation went. Now, when you ask for a BJ, the SW should automatically know what she's in for. You're either going to spit or swallow! Waiting til the last minute to tell me she doesn't catch it is a complete turn off and I'm pretty sure she knew that.
    From the way you described your photo shoot with her, me thinks she likes to play hard to get. Or she chooses to provide a prudish level of service because she simply doesn't like men or sex. Or, sex with men. I don't know and I could care less about Shitby. Ha! End of rant!
    Readhead
    Very Important Note: Before discussing anything. Make sure she is not a decoy.

    They can’t read your mind. That’s a good point to remember. I usually cover the basics. Normally I’ll ask if she has plenty of time or if she has someone waiting and if so, will that be a problem later. I’ll sometime state, “If you have a babysitter waiting; tell me now.” Because, “Rushing,” is my number one pet peeve, I seldom forget to ask and make sure the girl’s willing to take her time. However, shit happens, as was the case with Shelby. At first I wasn’t interested, so I was very relaxed in my approach.

    I agree, a blow job is basic. A streetwalker should know what to expect and certainly what she is willing to do. However, most will wait before telling you that they only do CBJ’s or no CIM. And, a few will not mention the no CIM. They’ll just pull up at the most inopportune moment. I can accept the CBJ, even though I prefer a BBBJ. I’ve had a few no CIMBBBJ’s that ended good. They were when the girl stayed on it until the very end and switched to a gentle stoking at the very end. What I am saying is that no CIM is not by itself always a deal breaker.

    All of which brings me to Dyan and her friend. Dyan and Shelby are at the opposite ends of the same game. Those of us, who know Dyan from her hay days, know that she’s a provider with great skills. But! Her looks are failing. Just like it’s going to be hard passing up Shelby after seeing her body. It’s just as hard passing up Dyan, having spent so many great hours with her and knowing what she is capable of doing.

    This comes down to more than looks vs service. Most of us agree that service trounces looks. In Dyan case, there are past memories, a history, an extremely pleasant personality and the fact that even though her looks are no longer there – you know she can make you feel like a prince.

    Just how important are looks. When do you just disregard the girl’s appearance? When is ugly acceptable? (I am not suggesting that Dyan is ugly. She may be a little worn, but she’s not ugly.)

    CookyJar

  9. #3275

    Dyan & Friend vs Shelby

    I entered Camden from the Ben Franklin. About two blocks pass the transit terminal; she spotted me and called out. At about the same time she saw me I spotted her, and drove down to the nearest parking spot and pulled over. It was Dyan, the girl I was looking for and hoping to find.

    I had thought to myself, if I found her, would I date her? And, as she got into my vehicle, I was still going over it in my mind. She wasn't the best looking girl, and she'the lost all of her youthful glow, yet I knew the idea of dating her wasn't a bad one. The service had always been good, her BBBJ was among the best and I knew she'the give it all she had to satisfy. If the best service is what you're after, and looks are not a major priority – Dyan is a safe bet. Her BBBJ is documented in the Hall of Fame. Her GFE is legendary.

    Dyan is one of the few girls I trust to return after giving her an up front helping hand. More than once she's returned as she said she would.

    My plan was to do as we'the done once before. I'the take her to a motel and after a relaxing shower, I'the join her for a restful session of photo taking and whatever else we could dream up.

    However, it was the date that wasn't meant to be. As we drove down Broadway I must have spotted at least half dozen young delightful looking younger girls. And, as we drove on, Dyan did what she's always done for me. She pointed out who was who and what was what. She suggested who was pretty with a nasty disposition and who had a friendly attitude. And when I suggested that I might want to try someone different, she was okay with that, saying, 'I understood. '

    So out of pure friendship, I pulled over and give Dyan $X0. 00. I said, 'Okay, now pick me out a good one. ' We did a turn around the block and Dyan saw someone and said, 'She's nice, I know her. ' I said, 'Fine, I'll pull over and you can go talk to her. Bring her back; I will be parked around the corner. '

    Dyan returned with her friend and after a brief discussion I asked the friend to get in and told Dyan thanks and that I would see her later.

    If you don't know Dyan from back in the day, it too bad, and your lost. If you don't know Dyan as a friend, that too is your lost. She's been out there for a long time, perhaps too long. She's a wealth of information if you know her and if she's willing to share. I love Dyan.

    I usually don't show a girl's pictures before I am ready to post her review. In this case I need some help. She is the girl Dyan introduced to me. I've forgotten her name. If anyone knows this girls name, please tell me. A review with pictures will follow shortly.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AnonGirl 001.jpg‎   AnonGirl 002.jpg‎   AnonGirl 35.jpg‎   AnonGirl 37.jpg‎   AnonGirl 36.jpg‎  


  10. #3274

    Shelby follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Ok! Now we're getting somewhere. Not swallowing, that's one thing – I can live with that. Not catching – that's another thing. Not telling me up front – that's one of my pet peeves. I hate it when a girl waits until I'm fully commented to tell me something vital to the dating relationship. I hate receiving surprise little details like; their periods on or they don't do this or that, and on top of that, she doesn't catch – all things she should of brought up before we agreed to date. If a girl just doesn't know how to give good head, that's one thing, and that's what I thought you (Readhead) were originally implying. Not knowing and not caring are two different things. If I understand you right, you're saying the service wasn't bad because she was young and unknowing; it was bad because she didn't care to provide good service.

    (Most women who don't catch, stop the action right at the apex, right when it's at it best. They don't understand that.)

    I'm willing to forgive a girl who tries, but is unable to give good oral sex. Not every girl has the natural talent to provide a top of the line blow job. Just as there are some girls who can give decent head, but, they will never be able to deep throat. There are some girls who will never be able to properly suck dick. And! We all know that there are sexual prudes out there for whom sex is a flat turnoff, and having sex with them, whether it's oral or full service, is going to always be a bad experience. In this case, it seems as if you are saying Shelby doesn't want to provide services that she is capable of giving.

    I might be willing to over look some things. Purposely denying services requested and paid for, without good reason is nothing more than scramming.

    CookyJar
    CJ, you just brought up a very important rule in the hobby. Discussing services before the act begins is extremely important and every monger should do this. I have to admit, I failed to vocalize my expectations, that was a major mistake on my part. I asked for a BJ, that's all I wanted and that's as far as the conversation went. Now, when you ask for a BJ, the SW should automatically know what she's in for. You're either going to spit or swallow! Waiting til the last minute to tell me she doesn't catch it is a complete turn off and I'm pretty sure she knew that.

    From the way you described your photo shoot with her, me thinks she likes to play hard to get. Or she chooses to provide a prudish level of service because she simply doesn't like men or sex. Or, sex with men. I don't know and I could care less about Shitby. Ha! End of rant!

    Readhead

  11. #3273
    All I know that she is hot as hell.

    Prob one of the best looking girl you have posted in a long time.

    I love it.

    Joe Black.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Ok! Now we're getting somewhere. Not swallowing, that's one thing – I can live with that. Not catching – that's another thing. Not telling me up front – that's one of my pet peeves. I hate it when a girl waits until I'm fully commented to tell me something vital to the dating relationship. I hate receiving surprise little details like; their periods on or they don't do this or that, and on top of that, she doesn't catch – all things she should of brought up before we agreed to date. If a girl just doesn't know how to give good head, that's one thing, and that's what I thought you (Readhead) were originally implying. Not knowing and not caring are two different things. If I understand you right, you're saying the service wasn't bad because she was young and unknowing; it was bad because she didn't care to provide good service.

    (Most women who don't catch, stop the action right at the apex, right when it's at it best. They don't understand that.)

    I'm willing to forgive a girl who tries, but is unable to give good oral sex. Not every girl has the natural talent to provide a top of the line blow job. Just as there are some girls who can give decent head, but, they will never be able to deep throat. There are some girls who will never be able to properly suck dick. And! We all know that there are sexual prudes out there for whom sex is a flat turnoff, and having sex with them, whether it's oral or full service, is going to always be a bad experience. In this case, it seems as if you are saying Shelby doesn't want to provide services that she is capable of giving.

    I might be willing to over look some things. Purposely denying services requested and paid for, without good reason is nothing more than scramming.

    CookyJar

  12. #3272

    Re: Shelby

    Quote Originally Posted by JCM2767  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar bad experience with this girl. I dated her a year ago and in the room, it was not even five minutes that we were in bed together and I got the turn-off mood question,"Are you done yet?" Really? She did not even waited a bit and just left me hanging, got up, got dress and then her drama begins. Maybe others have a better experience with her but definitely this one is no repeat for me.
    Like I said in my earlier post, "To be informed is to be forwarded." With the information given by you (Readhead) and JCM2767, I've been dutifully warned.

    Under the right circumstances, if there was no one else available at the time and if I were really hard-up, I might still give Shelby another go round.

    Her attitude with me was perfectly lovely and warm. Her personality was pleasant. And let's not forget her body. I cupped her perky boobs. I felt her firm ass. Of cause, knowing what I now know, I'd insist beforehand that she agree to certain stipulations. No rushing! If you have someone waiting or if for any reason you cannot give me the reasonable amount of time I require tell me now. Half and half, a BBBJ and Full service has got to be on the table. (She doesn't have to catch it, if she's willing to provide covered full service until I'm finished.) You don't have to smile but know this, if you frown, it's going to take longer. You don't have to love me, but, you've got to fuck me.

    Note: Let's keep the jest of this conversation going. It leads right into the start of my next date and latest adventure. Just how important are looks when compared with/up against attitude, personality and service.

    If you come here just to look at the pretty pictures and have nothing to say – that's okay. But! If you come here to contribute, let's hear what you have to say on the subject.


    CookyJar

  13. #3271

    RE: Shelby

    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I wouldn't see her again, Even after viewing her nice body. Her oral skills are way below average and for me good oral skills are a major requirement. She left me high and dry. I switched from CBJ to BBBJ, which I rarely do. I was getting close and she says "better get a tissue, cause I do t catch it in my mouth". F* I don't have tissues. Moment ruined.
    Ok! Now we're getting somewhere. Not swallowing, that's one thing – I can live with that. Not catching – that's another thing. Not telling me up front – that's one of my pet peeves. I hate it when a girl waits until I'm fully commented to tell me something vital to the dating relationship. I hate receiving surprise little details like; their periods on or they don't do this or that, and on top of that, she doesn't catch – all things she should of brought up before we agreed to date. If a girl just doesn't know how to give good head, that's one thing, and that's what I thought you (Readhead) were originally implying. Not knowing and not caring are two different things. If I understand you right, you're saying the service wasn't bad because she was young and unknowing; it was bad because she didn't care to provide good service.

    (Most women who don't catch, stop the action right at the apex, right when it's at it best. They don't understand that.)

    I'm willing to forgive a girl who tries, but is unable to give good oral sex. Not every girl has the natural talent to provide a top of the line blow job. Just as there are some girls who can give decent head, but, they will never be able to deep throat. There are some girls who will never be able to properly suck dick. And! We all know that there are sexual prudes out there for whom sex is a flat turnoff, and having sex with them, whether it's oral or full service, is going to always be a bad experience. In this case, it seems as if you are saying Shelby doesn't want to provide services that she is capable of giving.

    I might be willing to over look some things. Purposely denying services requested and paid for, without good reason is nothing more than scramming.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shelby 33.jpg‎   Shelby 34.jpg‎   Shelby 39.jpg‎   Shelby 40.jpg‎   Shelby 007.jpg‎  

    Shelby 011.jpg‎   Shelby 67.jpg‎   Shelby 48.jpg‎   Shelby 010.jpg‎   Shelby 42.jpg‎  


  14. #3270

    Shelby

    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I wouldn't see her again, Even after viewing her nice body. Her oral skills are way below average and for me good oral skills are a major requirement. She left me high and dry. I switched from CBJ to BBBJ, which I rarely do. I was getting close and she says "better get a tissue, cause I do t catch it in my mouth". F* I don't have tissues. Moment ruined.
    I had a similar bad experience with this girl. I dated her a year ago and in the room, it was not even five minutes that we were in bed together and I got the turn-off mood question,"Are you done yet?" Really? She did not even waited a bit and just left me hanging, got up, got dress and then her drama begins. Maybe others have a better experience with her but definitely this one is no repeat for me.

  15. #3269

    Shelby

    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I wouldn't see her again, Even after viewing her nice body. Her oral skills are way below average and for me good oral skills are a major requirement. She left me high and dry. I switched from CBJ to BBBJ, which I rarely do. I was getting close and she says "better get a tissue, cause I do t catch it in my mouth". F* I don't have tissues. Moment ruined.
    I had a similar bad experience with this girl. I dated her a year ago and in the room, it was not even five minutes that we were in bed together and I got the turn-off mood question,"Are you done yet?" Really? She did not even waited a bit and just left me hanging, got up, got dress and then her drama begins. Maybe others have a better experience with her but definitely this one is no repeat for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape