Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5063

    Re: You are correct sir

    Quote Originally Posted by Texaco Tim  [View Original Post]
    That is indeed the Erica that I met awhile back. Was attracted to her quiet and almost shy attitude but we could not agree on getting together. You have comfirmed what I had already suspected, that I missed a winner. Hopefully I will get a second chance someday.
    Like you Tim, I first meant Erica when she was new to the avenue. She was quiet, shy and a little naive. On our first date and second encounter she was still quite but not as shy and not as naïve. On this, our second date and third encounter, she remained low key but the shyness and naiveté was gone. She was much more relaxed and at ease with what she was doing.

    If I were to make a prediction, it would be that it will not be long before this once shy, naïve little tart becomes a harden BSW. Take it easy on this one gentlemen. Life on Kensington Avenue will toughen her up soon enough.

    CookyJar

  2. #5062

    You are correct sir

    That is indeed the Erica that I met awhile back. Was attracted to her quiet and almost shy attitude but we could not agree on getting together. You have comfirmed what I had already suspected, that I missed a winner. Hopefully I will get a second chance someday.

  3. #5061
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Actually, this is my third meeting with Erica and our second date. The first meeting ended up pretty much the same way Texaco Tim's did – in disappointment. At our first meeting she said no pictures and ended our conversation by giving me some good advice.

    Our second meeting was and actual date even though she still insisted no photos. I had been out for a while and in need of some quick relief. I figured even if I didn't get pictures, a date with a shapely little BSW is such a rarity; I could not pass her up a second time.

    She did not disappoint. I made a mental note to see her again pictures or no pictures.

    CookyJar
    Hey CJ, Erica looks very cute and healthy. Very nice find. DOC

  4. #5060

    Great job

    Erica is awesome. Got to love the ebony girls. Look at that clit sticking out ready for some fun. I love it!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    OK! Texaco Tim, is this her?

    I am nothing, if not persistent.

    CookyJar

  5. #5059
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #5058

    C'mon man, are you kidding me?

    Jesus Christ, Cooky, you just keep finding them and showcasing them in a way that makes mongers drool. Erica's tight little body is just smoking in these pics. My faves are 006, 007, 008, 009, and 018, but they're all good. I even like the G-rated first one 001 where she's completely dressed. If I saw that walking down any street I'd definitely check her out. She's a sexy little wench and not just by SW standards. I think Baldy Cruiser might already be booking his flight from LA to meet up with Erica.

    Another great advertisement for the Ave as one of America's prime strolls.

  7. #5057

    Chocolate

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    OK! Texaco Tim, is this her?

    I am nothing, if not persistent.

    CookyJar
    Damn! These pics are getting me in the mood for some chocolate. Thanks for sharing.

  8. #5056
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    You go bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    OK! Texaco Tim, is this her?

    I am nothing, if not persistent.

    CookyJar
    As you probably already know. Black & beautiful is the Best. Don't let other people's mis-conceptions spoil the soup.

    When I say this (all shitting aside). Black is the best! Smirking, cause, I hope u know this is true.

    Thanks for posting.

  9. #5055
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    On this, our third encounter and second date, Erica finally agreed to pose for p[pictures. She explained that now that she'the been around and heard about me, she was comfortable with pictures.

    Erica is a northern ender, hangs out better Lehigh and Letterly. She's a pint size black spinner with a firm little body and a set of nice perky boobs. All of which are quite rare on the avenue.

    I know some of you are weary of BSWers. I highly recommend that if you are a BSWer virgin, Erica would be an excellent choice to bust your Black streetwalker cherry. She is not much of a conversationalist, but she is easy going, pleasant and very accommodating. Plus, her skills are nice and slightly above average. The normal stuff, BBBJ and covered FS were on the table – no anal. On both of our dates there was no rush and she did everything asked with no hesitation. All of our encounters took place near the avenue so I don't know if long term dates are available.

    CookyJar
    Hey CJ thats a hot looking little chocolate drop. I love the chocolate ladies.

    Take care amigo

  10. #5054

    Re: Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by Texaco Tim  [View Original Post]
    A very cute WOC. 22 and about 5'1" and great looking "C" cups. Found her this weekend down around Lehigh. Unfortunatly could not come to a deal as she would not go for an extended date at a motel and I do not car date. Her prices were a bit high for the area especially since she mentioned she had previously worked in Camden which is usually more bargain basement in costs. Could be a winner if she adjusts her expectations in line with her competition. Cut her loose with a small tip for her time. Not a lot out so I went home.
    OK! Texaco Tim, is this her?

    I am nothing, if not persistent.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Erica 89.jpg‎   Erica 001.jpg‎   Erica 95.jpg‎   Erica 007.jpg‎   Erica 012.jpg‎  

    Erica 02.jpg‎   Erica 06.jpg‎   Erica 07.jpg‎   Erica 14.jpg‎   Erica 01.jpg‎  


  11. #5053

    RE: re: Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    If that's the case, I cannot help you Tim. The girl I had in mind is a WSW.

    Here is the funny part. I did pick-up a tiny little, cute as a button, BSW in that area. But! She would not allow photos. No, to pictures is a deal breaker for me. She did have some very nice natural boobs and claimed to have no kids. From what I could see, she had a very tantalizing body to go along with her cute face.

    I jumped to conclusions because I recently met a cute WSW who goes by the same name.

    CookyJar
    Actually, this is my third meeting with Erica and our second date. The first meeting ended up pretty much the same way Texaco Tim's did – in disappointment. At our first meeting she said no pictures and ended our conversation by giving me some good advice.

    Our second meeting was and actual date even though she still insisted no photos. I had been out for a while and in need of some quick relief. I figured even if I didn't get pictures, a date with a shapely little BSW is such a rarity; I could not pass her up a second time.

    She did not disappoint. I made a mental note to see her again pictures or no pictures.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Erica 96.jpg‎   Erica 99.jpg‎   Erica 20.jpg‎   Erica 008.jpg‎   Erica 004.jpg‎  

    Erica 17.jpg‎   Erica 08.jpg‎   Erica 009.jpg‎   Erica 006.jpg‎   Erica 014.jpg‎  


  12. #5052

    Erica – Finally Pictures

    On this, our third encounter and second date, Erica finally agreed to pose for p[pictures. She explained that now that she'the been around and heard about me, she was comfortable with pictures.

    Erica is a northern ender, hangs out better Lehigh and Letterly. She's a pint size black spinner with a firm little body and a set of nice perky boobs. All of which are quite rare on the avenue.

    I know some of you are weary of BSWers. I highly recommend that if you are a BSWer virgin, Erica would be an excellent choice to bust your Black streetwalker cherry. She is not much of a conversationalist, but she is easy going, pleasant and very accommodating. Plus, her skills are nice and slightly above average. The normal stuff, BBBJ and covered FS were on the table – no anal. On both of our dates there was no rush and she did everything asked with no hesitation. All of our encounters took place near the avenue so I don't know if long term dates are available.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Erica 013.jpg‎   Erica 91.jpg‎   Erica 97.jpg‎   Erica 98.jpg‎   Erica 93.jpg‎  

    Erica 005.jpg‎   Erica 04.jpg‎   Erica 18.jpg‎   Erica 16.jpg‎   Erica 19.jpg‎  


  13. #5051
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Yelp! That's the same girl. Nice catch, LittleGuy.

    Thanks LittleGuy,

    I should have seen this one coming. Jenna / Jona (I got to get my ears checked) belongs on BP and should never have been on the street. She is a tight little package with a nice set of boobs. (I know, they're not real, but, they are nice and had me fooled.)

    This is the kind of research / information this site needs. By combining your information with my report. Guys shopping BackPage can get a better idea of what she is offering.

    Sometimes I get lucky.

    Thanks again,

    CookyJar
    You know, sometimes you see an item that regularly sells for $100 on sale for $80, and then it shows up as a Groupon for $50!

  14. #5050
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Yelp! That's the same girl. Nice catch, LittleGuy.

    Thanks LittleGuy,

    I should have seen this one coming. Jenna / Jona (I got to get my ears checked) belongs on BP and should never have been on the street. She is a tight little package with a nice set of boobs. (I know, they're not real, but, they are nice and had me fooled.)

    This is the kind of research / information this site needs. By combining your information with my report. Guys shopping BackPage can get a better idea of what she is offering.

    Sometimes I get lucky.

    Thanks again,

    CookyJar
    My guess is that a guy like you with your intimate knowledge of the Philly SW scene could peruse BP and recognize over one-third of the girls as dates you have met from the streets. Many times I have looked at BP photos and the girl looks familiar, only to come up empty on searches of Duke's photo arrays.

  15. #5049

    Re: Same Girl?

    Yelp! That's the same girl. Nice catch, LittleGuy.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleGuy2  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure this is the same girl. She charges so much more to see her at her hotel. I use to see her last year at the comfort inn on the blvd. Great service.

    http://pennsylvania.backpage.com/Fem...all-28/7987172

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...70-32/12189862
    Thanks LittleGuy,

    I should have seen this one coming. Jenna/Jona (I got to get my ears checked) belongs on BP and should never have been on the street. She is a tight little package with a nice set of boobs. (I know, they're not real, but, they are nice and had me fooled.)

    This is the kind of research/information this site needs. By combining your information with my report. Guys shopping BackPage can get a better idea of what she is offering.

    Sometimes I get lucky.

    Thanks again,

    CookyJar

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape