Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 9059
-
02-16-13 18:25 #2699Senior Member

Posts: 55I hear you
The ones who are doing that now is doing it for bait and switch purposes. I'm just searching for one or 2 ATF that I can see regularly. If a new one pops up and is intriuging, I will TOFTT, however my money is too valuable for some rip-off artist. I agree BB.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-13 17:00 #2698Senior Member

Posts: 2686They can post real pix with faces hidden
No one can identify someone from a profile of her figure, with her face turned away.
Originally Posted by Big Jizzle
[View Original Post]
The ones who are posting stolen pix of models aren't even trying to find girls they look like; they're picking hot girls who are 3-4 points above them on the attractiveness scale.
Their purpose is rarely to protect their privacy; almost all of them are doing a bait and switch, hoping you "just stay" because you've invested too much time and energy already.
-
02-15-13 22:07 #2697Senior Member

Posts: 55Look at it from their point of view also
I can understand the provider not wanting to put their real picture on BP; I think LE regularly checks BP and they don't want to expose themselves to LE or family or friends. We might have to come to the realization that a lot of the girls are not going to use real pics. Just ask them to text their real pics to you. I think thats more discreet and you can still decide if you want to see them. If they don't just move on.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-13 21:43 #2696Senior Member

Posts: 75If this beast greeted me, I would have got money back and left. Sounds disgusting. The one in reston has two 20 somethings, no FS, lots of playing though.
Originally Posted by Pcpc1688
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-13 21:34 #2695Senior Member

Posts: 592I was wondering about this, too. Wondering if this whole sequestration is putting a damper on government / contractors wallets in the area. Seeing a number of discounted rates, even from long time providers.
Originally Posted by Ernie8
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-13 14:34 #2694Senior Member

Posts: 976Reality
The hobby is fun for us but a business to them. I've seen friends in rooms argue over behavior scared I mite post a negative review because one of them ain't add up. Why do 70% of providers ads post well reviewed. I always get "I have a lot of reviews" but they all can tell you without the benefit of a doubt about that one bad review. Desperately trying to explain why it was bad. The forum is power, it educates, it saves many from LE, and don't matter how tiny few hobbyist use it the providers are weary of it even when they don't know how to access it. So the next man may want to waste his money cool, I love the game because when I leave that provider nsa.....period.
Originally Posted by Watta
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-13 10:23 #2693Senior Member

Posts: 61Lilly in Alexanddria, VA. Landmark
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...image=10145227
Saw Lilly on BP. No reviews on "the other board". But decided TTOFTT. She is as advertized. 21yrs. Thin, tall, willowy and a pretty face (8) , at $.80 FS and upcharge of $.0 for iPhone vid, she is shy and unenthusiastic. But lays backs and lets you bang away, lack luster CBJ, but ok. She picks up her calls, and is prompt. I'm always interested in what the BP girls see from their point of view, she says her call volume is down, fewer good paying men, lots of calls for "what do I get for 60." To her credit she posts real photos of her body, but not her face, she's from NY and wants her side-line to be kept a secret.
With respect to the girls who use fake pics, I do call (after I have Image searched and phone number searched) and say their photos are in doubt, would you please text me a iPhone of you so I know you are real, and save us both the waste of time. So I don't have to walk away when I see your not the girl in the ad. Also, I call the $160 outcall girls. Knowing their fakes. The first question they ask is "what's is your address" so I give them the street number of a Strip Club. Where I'm about to be. If a few of them show-up, I say its "amateur night. Get up there."
-
02-15-13 08:33 #2692Senior Member

Posts: 164A good theory
But I do not think there are near enough of us to make any difference. Sometimes we get so arrogant to think we in this forum are the only ones who are shopping in this market. I suggest we are but a tiny minority.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
But. Keep the fantasy if you need to, fantasy is what this is all about, right?
JJ
-
02-14-13 23:16 #2691Senior Member

Posts: 976Self Control
This can be cut down tremendously if you heed this advice. Why reward a fake or spend on a person who you didn't intend to see in the first place. Big head control little head so you don't get that I just wasted my Damn money headache won't happen. We control the kitty mill if we cut the dumb ish out.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-13 22:34 #2690Senior Member

Posts: 2686Almost every decent ad on BP has fake pix
I've run across too many to even list today, but here are a few.
Kelly 702-751-5239.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...al-22/10157873
Secret Pleasure 530-721-3858.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ate-22/6542946
Kanessa 571-501-1015.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ea-21/10144088
Gina 850-296-8647.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ce-21/10166802
Kendra 813-999-5165.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...de-22/10165867
Cassie 707-450-7047.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...e-_-20/9396863
Jenny 501-240-5028.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...00-22/10159315
Kandi 530-237-3013.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ht-21/10167817
Do your homework gentlemen, and be cautious. Whatever you do, don't reward the fakers by seeing them. If you show up and a slob opens the door, walk away. She lied to you and stole your time, so you're not obligated to worry about hurting her feelings.
-
02-14-13 21:44 #2689Senior Member

Posts: 2686The plot thickens on Nikki
I found some ads with the same name and phone, but a much shorter, fatter, tattooed girl.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
http://eroticmugshots.com/northern-v.../?pid=10161274
Image search on these pix yields nothing, so we have one girl using two sets of pix, and it isn't a stretch to guess that the hot, tall, slinky ones are the fakes.
-
02-14-13 13:38 #2688Senior Member

Posts: 62I hear you. I've spoken to her 4 times and have had the one visit. The memories of the one visit keep me trying for my next visit!
Originally Posted by L Knit
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-13 12:47 #2687

Posts: 127Yea, I don't even get worked up anymore if I talk to her and arrange something, if it works out I am good with it as her service is awesome. Last time she left me hanging at least an hour so I rolled on to another provider I found surfing on my cell phone while waiting in the motel parking lot. Like alot of these girls she probably gets so many calls and no shows that she just says to everyone "come on by". I saw a few people sitting in cars when I was there, they were probably all waiting on her LOL.
Originally Posted by JustaNon75
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-13 11:59 #2686Senior Member

Posts: 976Camille or Damary
Not the women in pics. Actually BBW from Puerto Rico, I never stay for false advertisements.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...oty-28/9271556
-
02-14-13 05:32 #2685Regular Member

Posts: 13Another $160 douchebag with stolen pics
http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...-t-21/10100985
Uses internet "douchebag girlfriend" meme pics.














