Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2699

    I hear you

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    No one can identify someone from a profile of her figure, with her face turned away.

    The ones who are posting stolen pix of models aren't even trying to find girls they look like; they're picking hot girls who are 3-4 points above them on the attractiveness scale.

    Their purpose is rarely to protect their privacy; almost all of them are doing a bait and switch, hoping you "just stay" because you've invested too much time and energy already.
    The ones who are doing that now is doing it for bait and switch purposes. I'm just searching for one or 2 ATF that I can see regularly. If a new one pops up and is intriuging, I will TOFTT, however my money is too valuable for some rip-off artist. I agree BB.

  2. #2698

    They can post real pix with faces hidden

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jizzle  [View Original Post]
    I can understand the provider not wanting to put their real picture on BP; I think LE regularly checks BP and they don't want to expose themselves to LE or family or friends. We might have to come to the realization that a lot of the girls are not going to use real pics. Just ask them to text their real pics to you. I think thats more discreet and you can still decide if you want to see them. If they don't just move on.
    No one can identify someone from a profile of her figure, with her face turned away.

    The ones who are posting stolen pix of models aren't even trying to find girls they look like; they're picking hot girls who are 3-4 points above them on the attractiveness scale.

    Their purpose is rarely to protect their privacy; almost all of them are doing a bait and switch, hoping you "just stay" because you've invested too much time and energy already.

  3. #2697

    Look at it from their point of view also

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    The hobby is fun for us but a business to them. I've seen friends in rooms argue over behavior scared I mite post a negative review because one of them ain't add up. Why do 70% of providers ads post well reviewed. I always get "I have a lot of reviews" but they all can tell you without the benefit of a doubt about that one bad review. Desperately trying to explain why it was bad. The forum is power, it educates, it saves many from LE, and don't matter how tiny few hobbyist use it the providers are weary of it even when they don't know how to access it. So the next man may want to waste his money cool, I love the game because when I leave that provider nsa.period.
    I can understand the provider not wanting to put their real picture on BP; I think LE regularly checks BP and they don't want to expose themselves to LE or family or friends. We might have to come to the realization that a lot of the girls are not going to use real pics. Just ask them to text their real pics to you. I think thats more discreet and you can still decide if you want to see them. If they don't just move on.

  4. #2696
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Was at the E stay on elden, older like 45, flabby gut, no tits, CBJ, suck balls, cfs, HJ to end. $ total for 30 mins.

    Will not repeat

    PC out
    If this beast greeted me, I would have got money back and left. Sounds disgusting. The one in reston has two 20 somethings, no FS, lots of playing though.

  5. #2695
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie8  [View Original Post]
    I'm always interested in what the BP girls see from their point of view, she says her call volume is down, fewer good paying men, lots of calls for "what do I get for 60." To her credit she posts real photos of her body, but not her face, she's from NY and wants her side-line to be kept a secret.
    I was wondering about this, too. Wondering if this whole sequestration is putting a damper on government / contractors wallets in the area. Seeing a number of discounted rates, even from long time providers.

  6. #2694

    Reality

    Quote Originally Posted by Watta  [View Original Post]
    But I do not think there are near enough of us to make any difference. Sometimes we get so arrogant to think we in this forum are the only ones who are shopping in this market. I suggest we are but a tiny minority.

    But. Keep the fantasy if you need to, fantasy is what this is all about, right?

    JJ
    The hobby is fun for us but a business to them. I've seen friends in rooms argue over behavior scared I mite post a negative review because one of them ain't add up. Why do 70% of providers ads post well reviewed. I always get "I have a lot of reviews" but they all can tell you without the benefit of a doubt about that one bad review. Desperately trying to explain why it was bad. The forum is power, it educates, it saves many from LE, and don't matter how tiny few hobbyist use it the providers are weary of it even when they don't know how to access it. So the next man may want to waste his money cool, I love the game because when I leave that provider nsa.....period.

  7. #2693

    Lilly in Alexanddria, VA. Landmark

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...image=10145227

    Saw Lilly on BP. No reviews on "the other board". But decided TTOFTT. She is as advertized. 21yrs. Thin, tall, willowy and a pretty face (8) , at $.80 FS and upcharge of $.0 for iPhone vid, she is shy and unenthusiastic. But lays backs and lets you bang away, lack luster CBJ, but ok. She picks up her calls, and is prompt. I'm always interested in what the BP girls see from their point of view, she says her call volume is down, fewer good paying men, lots of calls for "what do I get for 60." To her credit she posts real photos of her body, but not her face, she's from NY and wants her side-line to be kept a secret.

    With respect to the girls who use fake pics, I do call (after I have Image searched and phone number searched) and say their photos are in doubt, would you please text me a iPhone of you so I know you are real, and save us both the waste of time. So I don't have to walk away when I see your not the girl in the ad. Also, I call the $160 outcall girls. Knowing their fakes. The first question they ask is "what's is your address" so I give them the street number of a Strip Club. Where I'm about to be. If a few of them show-up, I say its "amateur night. Get up there."

  8. #2692
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    A good theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    This can be cut down tremendously if you heed this advice. Why reward a fake or spend on a person who you didn't intend to see in the first place. Big head control little head so you don't get that I just wasted my Damn money headache won't happen. We control the kitty mill if we cut the dumb ish out.
    But I do not think there are near enough of us to make any difference. Sometimes we get so arrogant to think we in this forum are the only ones who are shopping in this market. I suggest we are but a tiny minority.

    But. Keep the fantasy if you need to, fantasy is what this is all about, right?

    JJ

  9. #2691

    Self Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    I've run across too many to even list today, but here are a few.

    Kelly 702-751-5239.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...al-22/10157873

    Secret Pleasure 530-721-3858.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ate-22/6542946

    Kanessa 571-501-1015.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ea-21/10144088

    Gina 850-296-8647.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ce-21/10166802

    Kendra 813-999-5165.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...de-22/10165867

    Cassie 707-450-7047.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...e-_-20/9396863

    Jenny 501-240-5028.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...00-22/10159315

    Kandi 530-237-3013.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ht-21/10167817

    Do your homework gentlemen, and be cautious. Whatever you do, don't reward the fakers by seeing them. If you show up and a slob opens the door, walk away. She lied to you and stole your time, so you're not obligated to worry about hurting her feelings.
    This can be cut down tremendously if you heed this advice. Why reward a fake or spend on a person who you didn't intend to see in the first place. Big head control little head so you don't get that I just wasted my Damn money headache won't happen. We control the kitty mill if we cut the dumb ish out.

  10. #2690

    Almost every decent ad on BP has fake pix

    I've run across too many to even list today, but here are a few.

    Kelly 702-751-5239.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...al-22/10157873

    Secret Pleasure 530-721-3858.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ate-22/6542946

    Kanessa 571-501-1015.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ea-21/10144088

    Gina 850-296-8647.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ce-21/10166802

    Kendra 813-999-5165.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...de-22/10165867

    Cassie 707-450-7047.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...e-_-20/9396863

    Jenny 501-240-5028.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...00-22/10159315

    Kandi 530-237-3013.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ht-21/10167817

    Do your homework gentlemen, and be cautious. Whatever you do, don't reward the fakers by seeing them. If you show up and a slob opens the door, walk away. She lied to you and stole your time, so you're not obligated to worry about hurting her feelings.

  11. #2689

    The plot thickens on Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Google of phone and image only bring up ads here for the past two days. Before that, nothing.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor..._e-19/10026393

    301-892-6518.

    Attachment 227768

    Attachment 227769
    I found some ads with the same name and phone, but a much shorter, fatter, tattooed girl.

    http://eroticmugshots.com/northern-v.../?pid=10161274

    Image search on these pix yields nothing, so we have one girl using two sets of pix, and it isn't a stretch to guess that the hot, tall, slinky ones are the fakes.

  12. #2688
    Quote Originally Posted by L Knit  [View Original Post]
    Yea, I don't even get worked up anymore if I talk to her and arrange something, if it works out I am good with it as her service is awesome. Last time she left me hanging at least an hour so I rolled on to another provider I found surfing on my cell phone while waiting in the motel parking lot. Like alot of these girls she probably gets so many calls and no shows that she just says to everyone "come on by". I saw a few people sitting in cars when I was there, they were probably all waiting on her LOL.
    I hear you. I've spoken to her 4 times and have had the one visit. The memories of the one visit keep me trying for my next visit!

  13. #2687
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaNon75  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream that for the 2nd time in a row that I got in touch with Gya I sat in the parking lot for over 30 minutes and she never answered her phone again. I remembered Yary was travelling with her so I gave her a ring. There was some communication issues at the start as English isn't her first language and Spanish isn't mine, but we managed. About 10 minutes later I was knocking on her door. Do not go in thinking of a replica of Gya. She has some baby fat. She does have a very pretty face and a nice caboose. Non-rush. Very pleasant girl and I hope to repeat the next time I get stood up by Gya, because I know there will be a next time.
    Yea, I don't even get worked up anymore if I talk to her and arrange something, if it works out I am good with it as her service is awesome. Last time she left me hanging at least an hour so I rolled on to another provider I found surfing on my cell phone while waiting in the motel parking lot. Like alot of these girls she probably gets so many calls and no shows that she just says to everyone "come on by". I saw a few people sitting in cars when I was there, they were probably all waiting on her LOL.

  14. #2686

    Camille or Damary

    Not the women in pics. Actually BBW from Puerto Rico, I never stay for false advertisements.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...oty-28/9271556

  15. #2685

    Another $160 douchebag with stolen pics

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...-t-21/10100985

    Uses internet "douchebag girlfriend" meme pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape