Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2684

    Stood up again by Gya. Visited Yary

    I had a dream that for the 2nd time in a row that I got in touch with Gya I sat in the parking lot for over 30 minutes and she never answered her phone again. I remembered Yary was travelling with her so I gave her a ring. There was some communication issues at the start as English isn't her first language and Spanish isn't mine, but we managed. About 10 minutes later I was knocking on her door. Do not go in thinking of a replica of Gya. She has some baby fat. She does have a very pretty face and a nice caboose. Non-rush. Very pleasant girl and I hope to repeat the next time I get stood up by Gya, because I know there will be a next time.

  2. #2683

    Time

    Down in Fredericksburg, called Madison. 202-XXX-4999, scheduled for a little later. When I got the area called and was told the hotel, get to the hotel and no response. Waste of time and gas.

    If Your Looking For An Up Beat,

    Sexy&Attractive Carmel Beauty w / Curves.

    Sweet As Can Be w / A Beautiful Smile&Irresistible Charm,

    Combined w / My Fun Flirty Attitude.

    I'm Thats Girl For YOU!

    You Like What You See?

    You'll Like Me Even More In Person; So I Heard!

    I'm Reliable&Ready To Give What You Need. MADISON 2027794999.

    (NO BLACK MeN) No Games, No Rushing BLOCKED CALLS OR TEXTS WILL NOT BE ANSWERED.

    Poster's age: 23.

    • Location: Fredericksburg, FREDRICKSBURG INCALL.

  3. #2682

    Yary

    Late report, sorry gentlemen. I saw Yary about 10 days ago, when she was last here. Met her in an easy local midgrade hotel. Did have some communications problems setting the appointment which ended up in my having to wait about 10 minutes before I was able to go up. Went up and met a pleasant young lady. I found her to be very pretty in the face, but her body is a bit soft and she has a bit of a belly. She was nice, everything covered, but between the language barrier and her eagerness to get to round two I felt rushed and that ruins the vibe for me. The bottom line: While she delivered as promised, we didn't click and I don't think I'll repeat with her.

  4. #2681

    Some of the pix are lifted from other girls

    Quote Originally Posted by DeweyDewey  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Anyone has any review to offer about Ashleigh / Lexi?

    I've seen other Lexis discussed on this thread but this doesn't seem to be her.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-me-22/4648773

    Google wasn't a great help.

    http://eroticmugshots.com/northern-v...4/?pid=9802074

    Any reason to think she's not legit?

    Thanks,

    D
    The pic from behind is generic, and I've seen it all over the place. Also, some of her pix in different ads look like different girls, or else she and a friend are putting up ads from the same BP account.

    Her ads also come up with 301-300-7314 and 202-280-4064.

    Most of the pix go back to the same local ads, so there's a decent chance they're real. I thought I'd read or even posted something myself about her once, but can't remember what it is now, and there are too many Ashleighs to keep track of.

    It's a judgment call on your part, but she's been advertising since last summer, and the various ads seem fairly consistent, so you might want to risk the cost of a quick visit. If the person who opens the door isn't the one from the pix, you can bail, unless she looks better, and worst case, you're out 80 or so.

    Good luck.

  5. #2680

    Ashleigh / Lexi

    Hello,

    Anyone has any review to offer about Ashleigh / Lexi?

    I've seen other Lexis discussed on this thread but this doesn't seem to be her.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-me-22/4648773

    Google wasn't a great help.

    http://eroticmugshots.com/northern-v...4/?pid=9802074

    Any reason to think she's not legit?

    Thanks,

    D

  6. #2679
    Administrator


    Posts: 5251
    Gentlemen,

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

    Let's get back to the subject.

    Thank You,

    Jackson

  7. #2678

    Scarlette Blaze

    I had a dream I seen her last Friday. In my dream her pictures does not do her justice. She is thick solid girl with a nice phat ass and full tits! Very easy going personality and everything unrushed. Nice GFE, BBBJ and ready and willing to take a pounding I will definitely repeat.

    703-XXX-0686

  8. #2677

    Veronica in Springfield

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor..._y-22/10134715

    Veronica is Springfield, easy to arrange she picks up. Asks "want to come over" gives rates I opt for $.80 for an hour. In the hotel parking lot call again and get a call back. I'm in the shower. So I wait 20-minutes. She calls. Give the Floor number (I hate that) up to the 8th Floor call again, she pokes her head out of the door and giggles "come on in." Drop the donation, get naked. Go to the bath get a hot towel freshen my groin. Lay down on a double bed. She's white, very pretty face, chubby bod, few tats, bleached long blonde hair. If this girl would lose 15-lbs she'd be a "10". She gets extra points for her bubbly mid-western charm, great laugh, free and easy and chatty even with a mouth full of cock, and does she like to suck-dick; albeit with a condom. I don't care to kiss or DATY (I go there to get not give pleasure). She'll do an position you like, I opted to put her feet on my shoulders while I pile drive, hard and deep banging the back of her ****. Ready to nut, I pull out have her take off the rubber and give me a lubed HJ so she can see my nut. She marvels at the volume of cum for a guy my age .60s. All in all, got what I had expected for a bargain price. From a cute young fresh girl (she new to this). No pics allowed, and she's germ phobic. She holds the base of your cock. While your driving her. Pics not her (except for the bottom profile) she doesn't want the folks back home knowing what she does. Be nice to her boyz, the full hourly rate gets a better attitude and rank on her dance card, I found with most BP girls, stands to reason.

  9. #2676

    The Flake Was Almost Certainly A Fake Too!

    I'm pretty sure that 'Chanel' has stolen the pics of Gretel Von BonBon, who's apparently a west coast SP who also does porn as Klaudia Kelly. So you probably lucked out by not seein her.

    http://forum.myredbook.com/dcforum2/soapz/17599.html

    http://chubbyparade.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1387111

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Late nite mishap turns into a tag team I wasn't expecting. Was hunting for a quick thick look so called Chanel in Springfield to only have her not answer. 919-995-0052.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ell-24/9555541

    So called Alyvia and explained I was in area to see someone that faked on me. Gave me her rates and location around to corner. Get to room girl in pic plus dog. I see light in bathroom cut off, I ask company she replied friend that I was going offer you with me for a hh rate of $.4. Clothes few off. Now in this case a little of you get what you pay for and sweet deal of the week. Rules no mouth kisses or fingers cool with both but the kicker at price only can fuck one. So I leaned back and enjoyed the CBJ from both together and taking turns while sucking pretty titties on both. A lot of nasty fuck talk to try to get your boy to bust but was on my third one today so no haps. I pick the one who set the rules to fuck because we hate rule makers. Tight kitty in mish while Alyvia lay next to us rubbing her kat watching me drill her girl as she complains about to size digging in her. Turn her to doggie while she stresses please cum like this its Big. As she screams I like at her friend getting off watching the pile drive go down. Finish and wipes and soap to accommodate the clean up. They down to earth but all business. Great deal to luck up on. Will repeat or try double again with them DATY is $$$. They not into each other for $$$ but never the less going back to hit Alyvia. Her friend name was Amber.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...0wn-21/7324429

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...fu-24/10075240

  10. #2675

    Alyssa in Springfield

    After the first 4 providers I called didn't want to pick up the phone (and one that wouldn't have been able to see me until the next morning) , I gave Alyssa a call. 2-call location, but it took about 10 minutes for her to answer the phone on that second call. Finally got the room number and headed up. She answered the door in a nice little bodysuit. Turned around to show me a nice, juicy ass that felt soft as cotton. I couldn't wait to hit it doggy.

    Without going into too much detail; nice looking, great body, unrushed, excellent translated French skills, so-so everything else. She'd be great for a short stop but I wouldn't go for more than that. Total damage $/half.

    She's the girl in the 2nd and 4th pics.

    510-866-8689

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ser-19/9468743

  11. #2674
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    True Enough!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Is not necessarily the same as one where the ad shows an impossibly beautiful girl, with the text "$160 hourly."

    I'll bet my milk money that you had those great 160 sessions at a Chinese or Thai condo, cause I know how you operate!

    "Watta" hard time you're giving me today. LOL
    Just jerking your chain a little!

    She is Chinese, for sure!

    LOL!

    JJ

  12. #2673

    Double Trouble

    Late nite mishap turns into a tag team I wasn't expecting. Was hunting for a quick thick look so called Chanel in Springfield to only have her not answer. 919-995-0052.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/im-here-a-knock-out-blonde-bomshell-24/9555541

    So called Alyvia and explained I was in area to see someone that faked on me. Gave me her rates and location around to corner. Get to room girl in pic plus dog. I see light in bathroom cut off, I ask company she replied friend that I was going offer you with me for a hh rate of $.4. Clothes few off. Now in this case a little of you get what you pay for and sweet deal of the week. Rules no mouth kisses or fingers cool with both but the kicker at price only can fuck one. So I leaned back and enjoyed the CBJ from both together and taking turns while sucking pretty titties on both. A lot of nasty fuck talk to try to get your boy to bust but was on my third one today so no haps. I pick the one who set the rules to fuck because we hate rule makers. Tight kitty in mish while Alyvia lay next to us rubbing her kat watching me drill her girl as she complains about to size digging in her. Turn her to doggie while she stresses please cum like this its Big. As she screams I like at her friend getting off watching the pile drive go down. Finish and wipes and soap to accommodate the clean up. They down to earth but all business. Great deal to luck up on. Will repeat or try double again with them DATY is $$$. They not into each other for $$$ but never the less going back to hit Alyvia. Her friend name was Amber.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...0wn-21/7324429


    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/just-arrived-a-u-s-t-r-a-l-i-a-n-playmate-n-ruh-n-fu-24/10075240

  13. #2672

    JJ, you know that a session that happens to cost 160

    Quote Originally Posted by Watta  [View Original Post]
    Some of my greatest memories have been $160 sessions! Also some of the worse so please do not condemn all when some are really good.

    I recently had one of the best ever from a provider Sleazebum used to visit.

    Cheers,

    JJ
    Is not necessarily the same as one where the ad shows an impossibly beautiful girl, with the text "$160 hourly."

    I'll bet my milk money that you had those great 160 sessions at a Chinese or Thai condo, cause I know how you operate!

    "Watta" hard time you're giving me today. LOL

  14. #2671

    Herndon BP asian

    Was at the E stay on elden, older like 45, flabby gut, no tits, CBJ, suck balls, cfs, HJ to end. $ total for 30 mins.

    Will not repeat

    PC out

  15. #2670

    Shannon

    Yeah, I've had the same dream a few times. Shannon is great. Down to earth, friendly, sexy.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenAllenGuy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to the recommendation of a fellow member, I dreamed about this hottie last night. She is pretty and very sexy. All covered. She is sweet and enjoys having fun. She has a lot of tattoos, just to let you know. Average and safe location. I would recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape