Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,026 to 11,040 of 13258
-
02-11-13 15:16 #2233Senior Member

Posts: 377Relaxation Station is a franchise with locations all over the country. I would assume they are legit.
Originally Posted by Adobe
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-13 12:47 #2232Senior Member

Posts: 787New Place. Relaxsation Station
Anyone have any info to share on this new place in downtown Beantown? Advertise under "bodyrubs" and 3 practioners (seems to be non-AMP) , but the ad is pretty innocuous. No use of the word stress or sensual, etc.
Thanks.
Adobe
-
02-11-13 09:01 #2231Senior Member

Posts: 374Trish
Hi does anyone know if Trish is still around she started out at Mandala yrs ago and has had a couple of her own places.
Thanks
-
02-11-13 07:40 #2230Senior Member

Posts: 125Ge's
Haven't been to Ge's in awhile, anyone still going there? And if so is there anyone there worth seeing?
-
02-10-13 18:30 #2229Regular Member

Posts: 7Amen! There were some issues for sure and she did lose a lot of tittie and ass lately sgnifting a health problem too. Onwards and upwards. Try the Quincy Square place with Felicia at 857-XXX-9293.
Originally Posted by Steven1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-13 14:43 #2228Regular Member

Posts: 17I will miss her. I hadn't heard about the BF, didn't know that she was serious about anyone. She was a Classy lady and gave a great massage.
Originally Posted by Steven1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-13 11:46 #2227Senior Member

Posts: 694Brazilian Tantra Correct link
Corrected link http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ul-33/21969574
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-13 10:56 #2226Senior Member

Posts: 189Her husband could not get an erection and they had a unusal sex life. I think he could not satisfy her the way she wanted so she got some of her desires from pleasing men.
Originally Posted by WildBillBaron
[View Original Post]
She talked way to much but was a nice person. When I get a massage I do not want to hear all about her problems. She should save that for her therapist as I am the one paying. IT was real strange that she talkes like nothing is going on during the final part of the massage and it was hard to concentrate.
I do hope she is happy with her new boyfriend though.
-
02-10-13 09:29 #2225Senior Member

Posts: 694Any info on Brazillian tantra
Searched a few ways but no luck looking back. This brazilian's been advertising awhile, offering a supposedly tantric massage or just regular FBSM. Hoping someone has experience or knowledge. Her email response is well written (intelligent) and if as described, could be a great session. Any info appreciated, her or by PM
http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...oul-33/2196957
Tantra massage will make you feel as if you are in a trance, where physical boundaries dissolve, time disappears, worries and problems no longer seem important, or are forgotten altogether. According to Tantric ideals, your entire body will be massaged, including particularly sensitive areas. Daytime only
-
02-10-13 07:23 #2224Senior Member

Posts: 92The beach
I was at the beach about a week ago. Saw Jackie. Cute Brazilian, early 20s. Lackluster "massage" a bit better than I've had there before but still lame. Flip after 20 mins, quoted $100 for the birthday suit. I didn't bring that much so I got the top for $40. HJ was good, she let me land on her ample chest which I enjoyed. The whole thing was over in 45 mins or less. 80/40.
Originally Posted by Liljonn
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-13 23:42 #2223Regular Member

Posts: 7The hubby couldn't take the competition and left or was asked to leave, probably a new guy had a edge up on him.
Originally Posted by Rito1
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-13 16:22 #2222Senior Member

Posts: 386Good Luck Barbara
I used to see Barbara frequently at her home and office. She gave a great massage and never shorted you on time. I wish her all the best.
-
02-09-13 16:11 #2221Senior Member

Posts: 1253What happened to her husband?
Originally Posted by WildBillBaron
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-13 11:43 #2220Senior Member

Posts: 50Livia is blond mid thirtys, Giselle is a younger brunette. I have seen Livia a number of times and have had a great time everytime. She goes back to Brazill quite often usually for a month at a time. As far as the place being sketchy, I certailnly agree. Be careful!
Originally Posted by Diogenesbarrel
[View Original Post]
I haven't seen any posts about Tracy's place on Revere beach in a while anyone have any info.
-
02-09-13 00:50 #2219Senior Member

Posts: 265I saw a very attractive Brazilian gal named Livia at what sounds like the same location. Zero ambience, zero massage but her oral skills were quite impressive. I wonder if Livia is Giselle?
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



