Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2233
    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info to share on this new place in downtown Beantown? Advertise under "bodyrubs" and 3 practioners (seems to be non-AMP) , but the ad is pretty innocuous. No use of the word stress or sensual, etc.

    Thanks.

    Adobe
    Relaxation Station is a franchise with locations all over the country. I would assume they are legit.

  2. #2232
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    New Place. Relaxsation Station

    Anyone have any info to share on this new place in downtown Beantown? Advertise under "bodyrubs" and 3 practioners (seems to be non-AMP) , but the ad is pretty innocuous. No use of the word stress or sensual, etc.

    Thanks.

    Adobe

  3. #2231

    Trish

    Hi does anyone know if Trish is still around she started out at Mandala yrs ago and has had a couple of her own places.

    Thanks

  4. #2230
    Senior Member


    Posts: 125

    Ge's

    Haven't been to Ge's in awhile, anyone still going there? And if so is there anyone there worth seeing?

  5. #2229
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven1234  [View Original Post]
    Her husband could not get an erection and they had a unusal sex life. I think he could not satisfy her the way she wanted so she got some of her desires from pleasing men.

    She talked way to much but was a nice person. When I get a massage I do not want to hear all about her problems. She should save that for her therapist as I am the one paying. IT was real strange that she talkes like nothing is going on during the final part of the massage and it was hard to concentrate.

    I do hope she is happy with her new boyfriend though.
    Amen! There were some issues for sure and she did lose a lot of tittie and ass lately sgnifting a health problem too. Onwards and upwards. Try the Quincy Square place with Felicia at 857-XXX-9293.

  6. #2228
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven1234  [View Original Post]
    Her husband could not get an erection and they had a unusal sex life. I think he could not satisfy her the way she wanted so she got some of her desires from pleasing men.

    She talked way to much but was a nice person. When I get a massage I do not want to hear all about her problems. She should save that for her therapist as I am the one paying. IT was real strange that she talkes like nothing is going on during the final part of the massage and it was hard to concentrate.

    I do hope she is happy with her new boyfriend though.
    I will miss her. I hadn't heard about the BF, didn't know that she was serious about anyone. She was a Classy lady and gave a great massage.

  7. #2227

    Brazilian Tantra Correct link

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    Searched a few ways but no luck looking back. This brazilian's been advertising awhile, offering a supposedly tantric massage or just regular FBSM. Hoping someone has experience or knowledge. Her email response is well written (intelligent) and if as described, could be a great session. Any info appreciated, her or by PM.

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...oul-33/2196957

    Tantra massage will make you feel as if you are in a trance, where physical boundaries dissolve, time disappears, worries and problems no longer seem important, or are forgotten altogether. According to Tantric ideals, your entire body will be massaged, including particularly sensitive areas. Daytime only
    Corrected link http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ul-33/21969574

  8. #2226
    Quote Originally Posted by WildBillBaron  [View Original Post]
    The hubby couldn't take the competition and left or was asked to leave, probably a new guy had a edge up on him.
    Her husband could not get an erection and they had a unusal sex life. I think he could not satisfy her the way she wanted so she got some of her desires from pleasing men.

    She talked way to much but was a nice person. When I get a massage I do not want to hear all about her problems. She should save that for her therapist as I am the one paying. IT was real strange that she talkes like nothing is going on during the final part of the massage and it was hard to concentrate.

    I do hope she is happy with her new boyfriend though.

  9. #2225

    Any info on Brazillian tantra

    Searched a few ways but no luck looking back. This brazilian's been advertising awhile, offering a supposedly tantric massage or just regular FBSM. Hoping someone has experience or knowledge. Her email response is well written (intelligent) and if as described, could be a great session. Any info appreciated, her or by PM

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...oul-33/2196957

    Tantra massage will make you feel as if you are in a trance, where physical boundaries dissolve, time disappears, worries and problems no longer seem important, or are forgotten altogether. According to Tantric ideals, your entire body will be massaged, including particularly sensitive areas. Daytime only

  10. #2224

    The beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Liljonn  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen any posts about Tracy's place on Revere beach in a while anyone have any info.
    I was at the beach about a week ago. Saw Jackie. Cute Brazilian, early 20s. Lackluster "massage" a bit better than I've had there before but still lame. Flip after 20 mins, quoted $100 for the birthday suit. I didn't bring that much so I got the top for $40. HJ was good, she let me land on her ample chest which I enjoyed. The whole thing was over in 45 mins or less. 80/40.

  11. #2223
    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    What happened to her husband?
    The hubby couldn't take the competition and left or was asked to leave, probably a new guy had a edge up on him.

  12. #2222

    Good Luck Barbara

    I used to see Barbara frequently at her home and office. She gave a great massage and never shorted you on time. I wish her all the best.

  13. #2221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by WildBillBaron  [View Original Post]
    I have been there as recent as a few weeks ago and found out she has been dating some guy who wants her to persue other hobbies. Maybe the die was cast or perhaps she just got tired.
    What happened to her husband?

  14. #2220
    Quote Originally Posted by Diogenesbarrel  [View Original Post]
    I saw a very attractive Brazilian gal named Livia at what sounds like the same location. Zero ambience, zero massage but her oral skills were quite impressive. I wonder if Livia is Giselle?
    Livia is blond mid thirtys, Giselle is a younger brunette. I have seen Livia a number of times and have had a great time everytime. She goes back to Brazill quite often usually for a month at a time. As far as the place being sketchy, I certailnly agree. Be careful!

    I haven't seen any posts about Tracy's place on Revere beach in a while anyone have any info.

  15. #2219
    I saw a very attractive Brazilian gal named Livia at what sounds like the same location. Zero ambience, zero massage but her oral skills were quite impressive. I wonder if Livia is Giselle?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    Giselle has been around for quite some time. Here is a review on her. Not saying it is true and correct but here it is:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...orts&p=1508867

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape