Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2218

    Barbara quincy

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    Last time I was with her (4-5 months ago?) she would not give access to anything. I thought that was strange concidering that I had seen her many times before. She seems to flip flop alot and I bet she will be back.
    I have been there as recent as a few weeks ago and found out she has been dating some guy who wants her to persue other hobbies. Maybe the die was cast or perhaps she just got tired.

  2. #2217

    JohnBoy69

    Your mailbox is full. Please make room.

  3. #2216
    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    Last time I was with her (4-5 months ago?) she would not give access to anything. I thought that was strange concidering that I had seen her many times before. She seems to flip flop alot and I bet she will be back.
    Sorry to hear the news one of the better ones she was great when she was doing 4 hands a couple of yrs ago.

    Hope she will be back, she took sometime off last summer hope she comes back.

  4. #2215
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJohns  [View Original Post]
    Tried to make appointment with Barbara and her voicemail states she no longer will be doing massages? She wants everyone to find new massage therapist. I hadn't seen her for a while but this is a bummer. Anyone have any info?
    Last time I was with her (4-5 months ago?) she would not give access to anything. I thought that was strange concidering that I had seen her many times before. She seems to flip flop alot and I bet she will be back.

  5. #2214
    Nothing new but the last time I made an appointment with her she didn't show or answer my calls. Her office door has a new plackard with a mans name on it.

    A. M.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJohns  [View Original Post]
    Tried to make appointment with Barbara and her voicemail states she no longer will be doing massages? She wants everyone to find new massage therapist. I hadn't seen her for a while but this is a bummer. Anyone have any info?

  6. #2213

    Barbara in Quincy

    Tried to make appointment with Barbara and her voicemail states she no longer will be doing massages? She wants everyone to find new massage therapist. I hadn't seen her for a while but this is a bummer. Anyone have any info?

  7. #2212

    Giselle in Everett

    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo68  [View Original Post]
    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Bo...ds-24/20797435

    Has anybody seen this one? I did a drive by and was put off by the locale. Seemed too suspect for me to be comfortable.
    Yes, this is Giselle in Everett. I've been there once. It's a somewhat sketchy setup in a room adjacent to a hair salon. Her massage skills are non-existent but the ending is reasonably pleasant. She's attractive if you're cool with the big Brazilian behind.

  8. #2211

    Isabella

    I have visited with Isabella and it was a below average time. First she is probably 50 if a day but has a very nice round ass and very perky tits. She waste alot of time with some breathig excersies IMHO it seems fake. Her massage skills are about a 4 at best and also the tease while on your stomach is almost non existant. Nothing else is offered accept a HE unless you see her like 4 or 5 times and at $250 that's alot to invest for maybe DATY, CBJ and down the road further possibly FS but that's just me. One last note she does shed her close but she has hairy arm pits and a huge and I mean huge Bush.

    Quote Originally Posted by XJDiamond  [View Original Post]
    I have an appointment tentatively scheduled with Christina tonight. Will report back.

    Has anyone seen Isabella at Sacred Body Rights before? Looks like it could be some fun. Got good reviews elsewhere.

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Bo...ra-48/22081562

  9. #2210
    Quote Originally Posted by XJDiamond  [View Original Post]
    I have an appointment tentatively scheduled with Christina tonight. Will report back.

    Has anyone seen Isabella at Sacred Body Rights before? Looks like it could be some fun. Got good reviews elsewhere.

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Bo...ra-48/22081562
    Very sweet & sensual woman. Pics are a tad old. Phenomenal handfuls though. Not sure I'd repeat. The experience left me wanting.

  10. #2209

    Sacred body rights

    I have an appointment tentatively scheduled with Christina tonight. Will report back.

    Has anyone seen Isabella at Sacred Body Rights before? Looks like it could be some fun. Got good reviews elsewhere.

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Bo...ra-48/22081562

  11. #2208

    This is Giselle

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    Been to better locations been to worse, room is small, she is not an ugly girl but no knock out either.
    Giselle has been around for quite some time. Here is a review on her. Not saying it is true and correct but here it is:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...orts&p=1508867

  12. #2207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Small room

    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo68  [View Original Post]
    Made an appt, drove by, made an excuse.

    Is the locale as nasty inside as it looks from the outside? How about her? I assume it's not her in the listing but is she at least an attractive latina?
    Been to better locations been to worse, room is small, she is not an ugly girl but no knock out either.

  13. #2206
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    Massage is okay, has a menu, you will leave happy but do not expect a quality massage
    Made an appt, drove by, made an excuse.

    Is the locale as nasty inside as it looks from the outside? How about her? I assume it's not her in the listing but is she at least an attractive latina?

  14. #2205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    She's okay

    Quote Originally Posted by Diogenesbarrel  [View Original Post]
    How did you get locale from a phone number?
    Massage is okay, has a menu, you will leave happy but do not expect a quality massage

  15. #2204
    How did you get locale from a phone number?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo68  [View Original Post]
    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Bo...ds-24/20797435

    Has anybody seen this one? I did a drive by and was put off by the locale. Seemed too suspect for me to be comfortable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape