Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 13258
-
02-08-13 19:42 #2218Regular Member

Posts: 7Barbara quincy
I have been there as recent as a few weeks ago and found out she has been dating some guy who wants her to persue other hobbies. Maybe the die was cast or perhaps she just got tired.
Originally Posted by Rito1
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-13 15:31 #2217Senior Member

Posts: 66JohnBoy69
Your mailbox is full. Please make room.
-
02-08-13 15:05 #2216Senior Member

Posts: 374Sorry to hear the news one of the better ones she was great when she was doing 4 hands a couple of yrs ago.
Originally Posted by Rito1
[View Original Post]
Hope she will be back, she took sometime off last summer hope she comes back.
-
02-08-13 14:44 #2215Senior Member

Posts: 1253Last time I was with her (4-5 months ago?) she would not give access to anything. I thought that was strange concidering that I had seen her many times before. She seems to flip flop alot and I bet she will be back.
Originally Posted by MikeJohns
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-13 13:58 #2214Senior Member

Posts: 86Nothing new but the last time I made an appointment with her she didn't show or answer my calls. Her office door has a new plackard with a mans name on it.
A. M.
Originally Posted by MikeJohns
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-13 10:12 #2213Senior Member

Posts: 84Barbara in Quincy
Tried to make appointment with Barbara and her voicemail states she no longer will be doing massages? She wants everyone to find new massage therapist. I hadn't seen her for a while but this is a bummer. Anyone have any info?
-
02-06-13 14:59 #2212Senior Member

Posts: 100Giselle in Everett
Yes, this is Giselle in Everett. I've been there once. It's a somewhat sketchy setup in a room adjacent to a hair salon. Her massage skills are non-existent but the ending is reasonably pleasant. She's attractive if you're cool with the big Brazilian behind.
Originally Posted by JoJo68
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-13 14:27 #2211Senior Member

Posts: 146Isabella
I have visited with Isabella and it was a below average time. First she is probably 50 if a day but has a very nice round ass and very perky tits. She waste alot of time with some breathig excersies IMHO it seems fake. Her massage skills are about a 4 at best and also the tease while on your stomach is almost non existant. Nothing else is offered accept a HE unless you see her like 4 or 5 times and at $250 that's alot to invest for maybe DATY, CBJ and down the road further possibly FS but that's just me. One last note she does shed her close but she has hairy arm pits and a huge and I mean huge Bush.
Originally Posted by XJDiamond
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-13 14:24 #2210Regular Member

Posts: 10Very sweet & sensual woman. Pics are a tad old. Phenomenal handfuls though. Not sure I'd repeat. The experience left me wanting.
Originally Posted by XJDiamond
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-13 13:19 #2209Senior Member

Posts: 436Sacred body rights
I have an appointment tentatively scheduled with Christina tonight. Will report back.
Has anyone seen Isabella at Sacred Body Rights before? Looks like it could be some fun. Got good reviews elsewhere.
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Bo...ra-48/22081562
-
02-06-13 10:30 #2208Senior Member

Posts: 1856This is Giselle
Giselle has been around for quite some time. Here is a review on her. Not saying it is true and correct but here it is:
Originally Posted by Ccup2
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...orts&p=1508867
-
02-06-13 08:11 #2207Senior Member

Posts: 1417Small room
Been to better locations been to worse, room is small, she is not an ugly girl but no knock out either.
Originally Posted by JoJo68
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-13 00:00 #2206Senior Member

Posts: 92Made an appt, drove by, made an excuse.
Originally Posted by Ccup2
[View Original Post]
Is the locale as nasty inside as it looks from the outside? How about her? I assume it's not her in the listing but is she at least an attractive latina?
-
02-05-13 08:47 #2205Senior Member

Posts: 1417She's okay
Massage is okay, has a menu, you will leave happy but do not expect a quality massage
Originally Posted by Diogenesbarrel
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-13 07:01 #2204Senior Member

Posts: 265How did you get locale from a phone number?
Originally Posted by JoJo68
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



