Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2204
    How did you get locale from a phone number?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo68  [View Original Post]
    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Bo...ds-24/20797435

    Has anybody seen this one? I did a drive by and was put off by the locale. Seemed too suspect for me to be comfortable.

  2. #2203
    The pictures alone were a no-go. Got negative wood. Arrghh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Werm2011  [View Original Post]
    Not sure that is even the same person, as the ad says nothing about trying to jack hammer your organ off your body. More research may be needed, or not.

    Attachment 228738

    Attachment 228737

  3. #2202
    Not sure that is even the same person, as the ad says nothing about trying to jack hammer your organ off your body. More research may be needed, or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo68  [View Original Post]
    Googling that # brings up a listing for cindy minas on las-vegas (dot) shemaleescortleader (dot) com / escort / tv-cindy-minas.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2280.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	228738Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9279_-_Copy.jpg
Views:	381
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	228737

  4. #2201

    Fantastic Bodywork by brazilian hands

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Bo...ds-24/20797435

    Has anybody seen this one? I did a drive by and was put off by the locale. Seemed too suspect for me to be comfortable.

  5. #2200

    The Forum effect? Or hopefully short get away?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bos Bob  [View Original Post]
    All her postings gone as of 5 hours ago, where there last night.
    RTF' land is great but sometimes I have ambivilance when some reports get too detailed.

    Hopefully no harm was done from the excess traffic to where she lives.

    Maybe she is taking a few days off?

  6. #2199
    Quote Originally Posted by Werm2011  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure that is a dude that also goes by the name of Cindy Minas. I hope I'm wrong. LOL They both advertise as BBW Asian / Latin and are both 24. Pics of both look like the same person. Same number for both. Pays to do your homework I guess. Also goes by the name of Ken. LOL.
    Googling that # brings up a listing for cindy minas on las-vegas (dot) shemaleescortleader (dot) com / escort / tv-cindy-minas.

    Read all before you call me CUTE ASIAN BRAZILIAN TRANNY IS BACK IN BOSTON!! My name is CINDY MINAS. , I know you'll love what you see and I look forward to hearing from you. I am the FUN , PASSION and CUTENESS girl from Minas gerais (Brazil), petite and soft, and lovely - pure luxury. Thickness and VOLUPTUOUS BODY. Yes, these are my latest 100% accurate pictures, no photoshop here . I'm 24 years old, 5'5 feet tall ( without shoes )," CHUBBY BIG BODY., 40 b natural ,dark brown hair ( no wigs ) , Dark eyes, ( sometimes love to be blue eyes) luscious lips, thick legs, and a voluptuous body. I take great pride with who is vising me; you will always find me freshly manicured and pedicured , wax , very clean, dressed for the appropriate occasion, and of course, smelling divine, I will be striking and sexy, I promise you that . If you are tired of fake photos , do u really wanna to meet me to get what you wanna , don't wait another minute, call now to pre book your session with me, you will not be disappointed! While in my company, my priority is to make you feel comfy, I understand this may be a new life style for you to encounter , so I will do my best to easy and relax you.and make sure that you will be totally satisfy. I'm looking to meet well-mannered, respectable, professional gentleman who smells amazing because as you can see, I pride myself on my personal hygiene. During your visit , I promise never to be rushed and my main goal is to leave you with a big smile on your face , an unforgettable memory and the craving for more . My environs are upscale & SAFE, the mood set with candles , music, and rest assured!!! Being treated with respect is one thing I admire ,a mutual feeling of respect makes an interaction that much more satisfying; I hope you will keep this in mind when you contact me . I find my time to be in high demand, and therefore In order to provide you with the best possible experience i only accept appointments from discriminating gentleman on a pre booked basis only. THE GIFTS FOR MY TIME (IF ANY APPLY) ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE !!!!! Please do not insult me, or embarrass yourself by asking otherwise; If this is your objective, find someone else, one more suited to your present financial situation. Thanks CINDY MINAS

  7. #2198
    You live, you learn. Now go see Stephanie. It will definitely make you fell all better. She's a great gal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bos Bob  [View Original Post]
    Biggest mistake I made in years, was posted after I checked, saw this woman instead. Paid 80 and 5 min into massage was asked to turn over. I said no and was given a joke rubdown. She said her tip was 40 to 80. No talent and yanked so hard I thought I was to take part in a organ transplant, my organ being ripped off and transported to a new location. Here is posting. BEST BODY WORK FOR SENIOR AND GENTLEMAS.

    NICE AND QUIT PLACE / EASY LOCATION.

    EASY TO PARK / DISCRET / NO PEOPLE AROUND.

    INDEPENDENT HERE / NOBODY WILL SEE U.

    SHOWER AVAILABLE / HOT LOTION REALIVE BODYWORK.

    DEEP TEASSU / BAMBOO / HOT STONE AVAILAVLE.

    ME : LATIN ASIAN BBW THERAPIST 24 YO.

    BE SERIOUS, NO TEXT, NO BLOCKED.

    7818538387 ERIKA.

    Location: REVERE.

    It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

  8. #2197
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152

    Sarah

    Browsing BP today and saw this pop up. She is new to the area and has reviews on another site so I thought I would give it a go. She is staying in a decent hotel north if the city. Definitely a spinner body and very nice bit extremely chatty. Damage is 150 for the hour with no tipping. Lackluster massage and with ok finish but nothing to write home about. Attractive but I wouldn't repeat. Many better options for the $$. Trusted individuals pm for details.

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ay-31/22065680

  9. #2196

    Sophia in Wilmington

    Any info on this girl? I couldn't find anything.

    I AM A CHARMING AND PRETTY PROFESSIONAL.

    VERY SWEET, NICE, AND FRIENDLY!

    I OFFER FULL BODY ANCIENT BODYWORK AND I AM THE BEST AT WHAT I DO.

    SO, DON"T WAIT, COME AND ENJOY YOURSELF IN A WARM AND CLEAN STUDIO.

    YOU WILL ABSOLUTELY ENJOY MY TOUCH. YOUR MUSCLES WILL MELT AND YOUR STRESS WILL DISAPPEAR.

    YOU WILL FEEL REFREASHED AND REJUVENATED WHEN I'm DONE. PROMISE.

    PLEASE CALL ME: (781) 266-7007 SOPHIA.

    30 MIN $45.

    60 MIN $60.

    9O MIN $100

    CASH OR CREDIT CARD.

    MON-SAT 10:00AM TO 8:00PM.

    SUN 11:00AM TO 8:00PM.

    BODY LANGUAGE.

    11 MIDDLESEX AVE.

    WILMINGTON, MA. 01887.

    SUITE #6

  10. #2195

    MILF Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJohns  [View Original Post]
    I miss her too. She moved to Hull a while ago and then disappeared. Would love to hear her soft singing again!
    She used to work with Cristina. Not sure her deal or if she is still around though.

  11. #2194

    Biggest Mistake Is Right?

    I'm pretty sure that is a dude that also goes by the name of Cindy Minas. I hope I'm wrong. LOL They both advertise as BBW Asian / Latin and are both 24. Pics of both look like the same person. Same number for both. Pays to do your homework I guess. Also goes by the name of Ken. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bos Bob  [View Original Post]
    Biggest mistake I made in years, was posted after I checked, saw this woman instead. Paid 80 and 5 min into massage was asked to turn over. I said no and was given a joke rubdown. She said her tip was 40 to 80. No talent and yanked so hard I thought I was to take part in a organ transplant, my organ being ripped off and transported to a new location. Here is posting. BEST BODY WORK FOR SENIOR AND GENTLEMAS.

    NICE AND QUIT PLACE / EASY LOCATION.

    EASY TO PARK / DISCRET / NO PEOPLE AROUND.

    INDEPENDENT HERE / NOBODY WILL SEE U.

    SHOWER AVAILABLE / HOT LOTION REALIVE BODYWORK.

    DEEP TEASSU / BAMBOO / HOT STONE AVAILAVLE.

    ME : LATIN ASIAN BBW THERAPIST 24 YO.

    BE SERIOUS, NO TEXT, NO BLOCKED.

    7818538387 ERIKA.

    Location: REVERE.

    It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

  12. #2193

    Thanks, posted after I checked and tofft

    Biggest mistake I made in years, was posted after I checked, saw this woman instead. Paid 80 and 5 min into massage was asked to turn over. I said no and was given a joke rubdown. She said her tip was 40 to 80. No talent and yanked so hard I thought I was to take part in a organ transplant, my organ being ripped off and transported to a new location. Here is posting. BEST BODY WORK FOR SENIOR AND GENTLEMAS.

    NICE AND QUIT PLACE / EASY LOCATION.

    EASY TO PARK / DISCRET / NO PEOPLE AROUND.

    INDEPENDENT HERE / NOBODY WILL SEE U.

    SHOWER AVAILABLE / HOT LOTION REALIVE BODYWORK.

    DEEP TEASSU / BAMBOO / HOT STONE AVAILAVLE.

    ME : LATIN ASIAN BBW THERAPIST 24 YO.

    BE SERIOUS, NO TEXT, NO BLOCKED.

    7818538387 ERIKA.

    Location: REVERE.

    It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

  13. #2192
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Bos Bob  [View Original Post]
    All her postings gone as of 5 hours ago, where there last night.
    Http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3586653191.html

  14. #2191

    Uh

    Quote Originally Posted by Bos Bob  [View Original Post]
    All her postings gone as of 5 hours ago, where there last night.
    Not sure what you were looking at, but her ad from Friday is still up on CL right now.

  15. #2190

    While it lasted?

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan  [View Original Post]
    Some people may be put off by BBW types but she is nice looking lady.

    She s a nice lady and deserves every $ that she earns.

    Enjoy it as long as the situation lasts which we hope is quite awhile.
    All her postings gone as of 5 hours ago, where there last night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape