Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2174

    Betty Love Rite

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Bo...1pm-35/4394180

    I visited Betty Love Rite recently. She's hosting in Braintree, which is somewhat convenient for me. Lately she's been advertising a special, but the special isn't any different from her regular rate, which is 150/200.

    I've seen Betty a few times before and she's been reviewed here in the past. Everything is much as it was. Her massage isn't particularly therapeutic, and there's no teasing. She performs the massage wearing something sexy and skimpy. The HE, which is by hand, is very good from a technical standpoint. But she wants an additional $50 to go nude. She has a great body, but for 150/200 she should already be nude. On top of that, it's not a very sensual massage. I like her, and I'll probably go back, but I'd see her much more regularly if her rates were more reasonable.

  2. #2173

    Racheal

    Quote Originally Posted by Primerub  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Rachel near Wollaston beach in Quincy 40 year old cougar performing gentleman massage.

    Was a regular of hers and lost track. Hasn't posted on BP in well over a year. I miss her slim MILF body!
    I miss her too. She moved to Hull a while ago and then disappeared. Would love to hear her soft singing again!

  3. #2172
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    This is a place reportedly having several trans-genders
    They do, and plainly state so in the BP ads containing the TG providers.

  4. #2171

    Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruggerz66  [View Original Post]
    There have been many reviews of Ninja-mostly mixed with good and not so good results. Tried them for the first time this week. Drew Mi Mi and she was much better looking than I am used to in Mass. AMP's. Young and tight with a great smile. Awesome massage-lots of elbow work and knuckles used. All while keeping her tight body in contact with mine. Excellent tease and tremendous finish. Allowed UTC roaming top and botton and really enjoyed herself. Nice clean up and yes I got the full hour. 60. 00/50. 00 for damage and it was money well spent. This was my first time there and I will repeat and try to get Mi Mi if still there and available.

    Only downside is the doctors paper on the massage table. Not my favorite set up by I will deal.

    Over and Out.

    Rugger
    Good luck getting Mi Mi again, repeating with any girl there is simply luck of the draw. I have been to Ninja a several times and have no complaints about the massage or the attitude of any of the girls. What I have posted about and complain about is their inability to keep an appointment made with a specific girl. I like to visit an AMP about twice a week and ninja would be my go to place, but because of the practice of lying to just get you in the door they have lost me as a regular customer. Now thats not too say I may not go there once in a while but I won't be a regular.

    Good luck

  5. #2170

    Carefull

    Quote Originally Posted by XJDiamond  [View Original Post]
    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Th...ngela/21970013

    I know it says in RI, but it was on MA backpage. Has anyone seen?
    This is a place reportedly having several trans-genders. No first hand experience but a search and the RI boards would find you that info.

  6. #2169

    Massage by Angela

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Th...ngela/21970013

    I know it says in RI, but it was on MA backpage. Has anyone seen?

  7. #2168

    Rachel in Quincy

    Has anyone heard from Rachel near Wollaston beach in Quincy 40 year old cougar performing gentleman massage.

    Was a regular of hers and lost track. Hasn't posted on BP in well over a year. I miss her slim MILF body!

  8. #2167

    Ninja

    There have been many reviews of Ninja-mostly mixed with good and not so good results. Tried them for the first time this week. Drew Mi Mi and she was much better looking than I am used to in Mass. AMP's. Young and tight with a great smile. Awesome massage-lots of elbow work and knuckles used. All while keeping her tight body in contact with mine. Excellent tease and tremendous finish. Allowed UTC roaming top and botton and really enjoyed herself. Nice clean up and yes I got the full hour. 60. 00/50. 00 for damage and it was money well spent. This was my first time there and I will repeat and try to get Mi Mi if still there and available.

    Only downside is the doctors paper on the massage table. Not my favorite set up by I will deal.

    Over and Out.

    Rugger

  9. #2166
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Elements in medford?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bat21  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents, just came back to mass after 2 yrs and just found out that both cat are now history. Can some share any info, please, pm me, about elements in Medford or any other places like the old cat? Thanks in advance and I will share info afterward
    Never heard that anything would develope there. Other than good massage

  10. #2165
    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    Ok here is the list as I remember. Malu (no touching and no nudity) Jackie, Gianna, Josy, Joy, Lenny and Dianne. I might have missed one or two! I remember one of the girls telling me that Malu let Josy go due to extras she offered. Among which (besides FS) was BBBJ and tongue in the backdoor! Lenny also offered BBBJ but I don't remember if she offered anything else. Of course this was long ago. Lost track of them after they went to 407R Mystic. Has anyone run across any of them in their recent travels? Do update us all!
    I saw Josy once, and Malu was probably in the right on this one. Way too risky. Tongue went back there even though I didn't request it, and didn't want it. And she was reluctant to stop. Also tried to perform BBFS 3 times without asking and without my consent before I finally had to get up off the table to fight her off. When I protested, she said she didn't have sex for money, and this was for pleasure. Evidently what I wanted didn't figure into this. I was glad to learn that my big head can overrule the little head when it matters.

  11. #2164
    Senior Member


    Posts: 267

    Places like cat

    Hi gents, just came back to mass after 2 yrs and just found out that both cat are now history. Can some share any info, please, pm me, about elements in Medford or any other places like the old cat? Thanks in advance and I will share info afterward

  12. #2163

    Ginger

    I had a session with Ginger as well. I would agree that she was very young and hot. But I disagree about the options that you listed. PM me for details.

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustwest  [View Original Post]
    Those of you familiar with Christina of Quincy (reviewed here) , I recently corresponded with her by email as I had wanted to see her for a long time. Phone was unsuccessful, but she replied to email. Anyway, I was set to see her then she told me that her friend from Florida was visiting and was going to be using her place for the week, so she would not be doing appointments for that week. However she recommended I try her friend (Ginger).

    I did and boy am I glad. Ginger offers the same session as Christina from what has been described on this board. High rate ($$, no tip) , but it's an hour in heaven with a seriously hot provider. She (like Christina) is from Colombia, and she looks a bit like Jenaveve Jolie if you like that kind of thing. She gets totally naked and rubs all over your front and then back. No FS, no oral by her, but still a very sensual session with a nice girl.

    Now I'm anxious to see Christina for a repeat.

  13. #2162

    Lenny

    Ahh. This brings back great memories! I experienced both Lenny and Josy in Malu's old place. Both had some incredible oral skills, but Lenny, was much, much hotter. I would give my left nut for another crack at her!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    Ok here is the list as I remember. Malu (no touching and no nudity) Jackie, Gianna, Josy, Joy, Lenny and Dianne. I might have missed one or two! I remember one of the girls telling me that Malu let Josy go due to extras she offered. Among which (besides FS) was BBBJ and tongue in the backdoor! Lenny also offered BBBJ but I don't remember if she offered anything else. Of course this was long ago. Lost track of them after they went to 407R Mystic. Has anyone run across any of them in their recent travels? Do update us all!

  14. #2161
    Malu the lady that runs Essential in Revere?

  15. #2160
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Lenny yes that was her

    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    Ok here is the list as I remember. Malu (no touching and no nudity) Jackie, Gianna, Josy, Joy, Lenny and Dianne. I might have missed one or two! I remember one of the girls telling me that Malu let Josy go due to extras she offered. Among which (besides FS) was BBBJ and tongue in the backdoor! Lenny also offered BBBJ but I don't remember if she offered anything else. Of course this was long ago. Lost track of them after they went to 407R Mystic. Has anyone run across any of them in their recent travels? Do update us all!
    I already pm'ed another member; yes it was lenny, she was unbelievable with me. Wow those are good memories too bad she is gone; wow is all I can say

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape