Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 48,466 to 48,480 of 61421
-
01-21-13 04:00 #12956
-
01-21-13 03:53 #12955
-
01-21-13 01:15 #12954Senior Member

Posts: 1043Le and Ule is everywhere
Le and Ule has been out in force in Conkling, CB and WW since the beginning of the year. Is there is a new police chief putting more police on the streets? These police seem even bolder than before. They tail you around constantly, essentially chasing you out of the area. With these police everywhere, I believe that the they are locking up anyone that they even suspect of wrongdoing to justify the manpower and the overtime. It seems that the police are not giving any breaks, so be careful.
Originally Posted by Happy One
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
01-21-13 01:02 #12953Senior Member

Posts: 2419Well John, I had hundreds to chose from but decided to throw these out; not really counting.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Folks can always chose to ignore the ones they don't like; even in other states.
-
01-20-13 23:14 #12952Senior Member

Posts: 978Patty
Patty was standing at her normal location today around lunch time Millington area. Note ULE real bad today on the WW, girls being very cautious & afraid to come out. The girl who stands around Fulton & Wilkens got nailled right after she got into a dates car. Looked like her & the date both got locked up.
Originally Posted by Laxman #2
[View Original Post]
Saw Jessica by Cathrine & scooped her up for some head work. She is always pleasant & takes it all in. She is such a sweet heart & one of the best out there bar none.
There was a couple that looked pretty good in B / see area. Be carefull when you pick these girls up or you will get your ass locked up, there not playin.
-
01-20-13 22:38 #12951Banned Member

Posts: 5343Dayumm!
Nice post F,
Originally Posted by FromUnder
[View Original Post]
Too bad I am in Florida or I would have love to deliver a special package to her backdoor! Thanks for sharing the pics!
-
01-20-13 14:02 #12950Regular Member

Posts: 15Harford Road update
The activity on Harford Road has picked back up- finally. Last night I hooked up with one I haven't seen in a while. She is petite little thing and has a nice clean body. Heather is still around and I haven't seen Taylor in a couple of weeks. Avoid Roxann- she rips everyone off- and she is too fucking ugly anyway.
-
01-20-13 11:27 #12949Senior Member

Posts: 312Conkling / Dundalk.
Went out for my Sunday paper, and decided to take a ride along Dundalk Ave to Conkling. Just to see what was available these days. I saw one blonde who looked like she had been ridden hard & put away wet! On Conkling L. E. O. stayed behind me until I left the area. Dundalk ave was a ghost town! I hope things pick up soon. Variety is a spice of life!
-
01-20-13 11:10 #12948Senior Member

Posts: 677Patty
Anybody seen Patty lately? It looks like her former house on Wilkens is empty.
-
01-20-13 06:34 #12947Senior Member

Posts: 233Nice post and find.
Originally Posted by FromUnder
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-13 01:36 #12946Senior Member

Posts: 2419Naw, I can't, there's no way to edit correctly, and too much incriminating information.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-13 00:06 #12945Senior Member

Posts: 252Are you posting your videos anywhere?
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-13 21:30 #12944Senior Member

Posts: 511She looks nice!
Originally Posted by FromUnder
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-13 21:15 #12943

Posts: 540Holly video
It's a great video. Holly puts on quite a show. I think I have seen her on Wilkens, but not 100% sure. Does anyone have Holly's digits to share? PM please.
Originally Posted by Lilmills13
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-13 20:48 #12942Senior Member

Posts: 2419Summers
You have to let me in on that nice booty. That would be a pleasant addition to the backdoor roster.
Originally Posted by FromUnder
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






