LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12994

    Denise's assventure round 2. 1

    The big finale is belng delivered to you right now.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	696
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	225738

    Click image for larger version

Name:	12.jpg
Views:	487
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	225739

    Click image for larger version

Name:	13.jpg
Views:	469
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	225740

    Click image for larger version

Name:	14.jpg
Views:	445
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	225741

    Click image for larger version

Name:	15.jpg
Views:	706
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	225742

    I expect to hear from the h8ters in Alabama, and conflict junkies in Michigan on this batch.

  2. #12993

    Denise's assventure round 2

    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	612
Size:	128.9 KB
ID:	225728

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	443
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	225729

    Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	510
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	225730

    Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	372
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	225731

    Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	415
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	225732

    Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	462
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	225733

    Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	471
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	225734

    Click image for larger version

Name:	8.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	225735

    Click image for larger version

Name:	9.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	225736

    Click image for larger version

Name:	10.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	225737

    That batch I sent with Manda pissed a few people off. Wait til they see this bunch of filth, hahhahaaa.

  3. #12992

    Denise's assventure pt2

    Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	841
Size:	138.5 KB
ID:	225727

    Click image for larger version

Name:	12.jpg
Views:	498
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	225726

    Click image for larger version

Name:	15.jpg
Views:	483
Size:	124.6 KB
ID:	225723

    Click image for larger version

Name:	16.jpg
Views:	638
Size:	130.7 KB
ID:	225722

    Click image for larger version

Name:	17.jpg
Views:	478
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	225721

    Click image for larger version

Name:	13.jpg
Views:	442
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	225725

    Click image for larger version

Name:	14.jpg
Views:	447
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	225724

  4. #12991

    Denise's assventure

    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	225704

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	225705

    Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	225706

    Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	225707

    Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	365
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	225708

    Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	106.5 KB
ID:	225709

    Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	225710

    Click image for larger version

Name:	8.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	225711

    Click image for larger version

Name:	9.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	225712

    Click image for larger version

Name:	10.jpg
Views:	408
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	225713

  5. #12990

    Le and Ule is everywhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy One  [View Original Post]
    Be carefull when you pick these girls up or you will get your ass locked up, there not playin.
    Le and Ule has been out in force in Conkling, CB and WW since the beginning of the year. Is there is a new police chief putting more police on the streets? These police seem even bolder than before. They tail you around constantly, essentially chasing you out of the area. With these police everywhere, I believe that the they are locking up anyone that they even suspect of wrongdoing to justify the manpower and the overtime. It seems that the police are not giving any breaks, so be careful.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  6. #12989
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Love the pic's, but am I the only one that thinks 10 of each position is a little to much?
    Well John, I had hundreds to chose from but decided to throw these out; not really counting.

    Folks can always chose to ignore the ones they don't like; even in other states.

  7. #12988

    Patty

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxman #2  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Patty lately? It looks like her former house on Wilkens is empty.
    Patty was standing at her normal location today around lunch time Millington area. Note ULE real bad today on the WW, girls being very cautious & afraid to come out. The girl who stands around Fulton & Wilkens got nailled right after she got into a dates car. Looked like her & the date both got locked up.

    Saw Jessica by Cathrine & scooped her up for some head work. She is always pleasant & takes it all in. She is such a sweet heart & one of the best out there bar none.

    There was a couple that looked pretty good in B / see area. Be carefull when you pick these girls up or you will get your ass locked up, there not playin.

  8. #12987

    Dayumm!

    Quote Originally Posted by FromUnder  [View Original Post]
    I was reluctant to contribute to this forum anymore because of all the bs that seem to agitate many senior members as well as myself that really has nothing to do with the forum subject matter. As well as the censorship of my opinion on such matters. I have been a member for a few years and have contributed my share of reports and pics and other pertinent info conducive to this forum. I will post this report and sit back for awhile and see if this bs ceases. Anyways ran into Summer last week tried to highball me but we settled for. 50, the good thing about Summer is she prefers the backdoor so there was no upcharge all in all got service. I found some pics of her from last Summer but she pretty much looks the same have digits for trusted seniors however she was out of minutes hopefully she re upped.
    Nice post F,

    Too bad I am in Florida or I would have love to deliver a special package to her backdoor! Thanks for sharing the pics!

  9. #12986

    Harford Road update

    The activity on Harford Road has picked back up- finally. Last night I hooked up with one I haven't seen in a while. She is petite little thing and has a nice clean body. Heather is still around and I haven't seen Taylor in a couple of weeks. Avoid Roxann- she rips everyone off- and she is too fucking ugly anyway.

  10. #12985

    Conkling / Dundalk.

    Went out for my Sunday paper, and decided to take a ride along Dundalk Ave to Conkling. Just to see what was available these days. I saw one blonde who looked like she had been ridden hard & put away wet! On Conkling L. E. O. stayed behind me until I left the area. Dundalk ave was a ghost town! I hope things pick up soon. Variety is a spice of life!

  11. #12984

    Patty

    Anybody seen Patty lately? It looks like her former house on Wilkens is empty.

  12. #12983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233
    Quote Originally Posted by FromUnder  [View Original Post]
    I was reluctant to contribute to this forum anymore because of all the bs that seem to agitate many senior members as well as myself that really has nothing to do with the forum subject matter. As well as the censorship of my opinion on such matters. I have been a member for a few years and have contributed my share of reports and pics and other pertinent info conducive to this forum. I will post this report and sit back for awhile and see if this bs ceases. Anyways ran into Summer last week tried to highball me but we settled for. 50, the good thing about Summer is she prefers the backdoor so there was no upcharge all in all got service. I found some pics of her from last Summer but she pretty much looks the same have digits for trusted seniors however she was out of minutes hopefully she re upped.
    Nice post and find.

  13. #12982
    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400  [View Original Post]
    Are you posting your videos anywhere?
    Naw, I can't, there's no way to edit correctly, and too much incriminating information.

  14. #12981
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Are you posting your videos anywhere?

  15. #12980
    Quote Originally Posted by FromUnder  [View Original Post]
    I was reluctant to contribute to this forum anymore because of all the bs that seem to agitate many senior members as well as myself that really has nothing to do with the forum subject matter. As well as the censorship of my opinion on such matters. I have been a member for a few years and have contributed my share of reports and pics and other pertinent info conducive to this forum. I will post this report and sit back for awhile and see if this bs ceases. Anyways ran into Summer last week tried to highball me but we settled for. 50, the good thing about Summer is she prefers the backdoor so there was no upcharge all in all got service. I found some pics of her from last Summer but she pretty much looks the same have digits for trusted seniors however she was out of minutes hopefully she re upped.
    She looks nice!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape