Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12932

    Summer in the winter

    I was reluctant to contribute to this forum anymore because of all the bs that seem to agitate many senior members as well as myself that really has nothing to do with the forum subject matter. As well as the censorship of my opinion on such matters. I have been a member for a few years and have contributed my share of reports and pics and other pertinent info conducive to this forum. I will post this report and sit back for awhile and see if this bs ceases. Anyways ran into Summer last week tried to highball me but we settled for. 50, the good thing about Summer is she prefers the backdoor so there was no upcharge all in all got service. I found some pics of her from last Summer but she pretty much looks the same have digits for trusted seniors however she was out of minutes hopefully she re upped.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC02260.jpg‎   DSC02257.jpg‎   DSC02258.jpg‎   DSC02259.jpg‎   DSC02261.jpg‎  

    DSC02262.jpg‎   DSC02263.jpg‎   DSC02264.jpg‎   DSC02265.jpg‎   DSC02266.jpg‎  


  2. #12931

    Manda by nite. The rest

    Next up; butt banging w / Denise, it's going to be a ride, gents.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	720
Size:	120.2 KB
ID:	225341

    Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	576
Size:	108.8 KB
ID:	225342

    Click image for larger version

Name:	7.0.jpg
Views:	559
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	225343

    Click image for larger version

Name:	7.1.jpg
Views:	470
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	225344

    Click image for larger version

Name:	7.2.jpg
Views:	496
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	225345

    Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	538
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	225346

    Click image for larger version

Name:	9.jpg
Views:	628
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	225347

    Click image for larger version

Name:	10.jpg
Views:	451
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	225348

  3. #12930

    Manda by nite part 2

    I love what I do and the ladies who participate in my filthy adventures. Manda loves the free "exposure' and thanks me for getting her dates.

    We have a lot of fun together, and I hope you can see that. Unfortunately I'm a big guy and get in the way of the lens. So be warned; there are more gratuitous "big brown butt" pix in the batch, hahahahhahaa. Here are leftovers from the other cams.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	0.jpg
Views:	677
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	225331

    Click image for larger version

Name:	00.jpg
Views:	605
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	225332

    Click image for larger version

Name:	000.jpg
Views:	703
Size:	146.1 KB
ID:	225333

    Click image for larger version

Name:	0000.jpg
Views:	498
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	225334

    Click image for larger version

Name:	00000.jpg
Views:	454
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	225335

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	122.7 KB
ID:	225336

    Click image for larger version

Name:	3.0.jpg
Views:	505
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	225337

    Click image for larger version

Name:	3.1.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	225338

    Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	603
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	225339

    Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	225340

  4. #12929

    Lol

    Or just be like me. I'm a big ole fat white guy. I just see black as white and its pics of me!

    BQ22

  5. #12928
    Quote Originally Posted by CapeMay0069  [View Original Post]
    First off I gratefully admire and respect all posters that put up pics (I don't and I have my reasons why) and I'm not looking for an argument, but nighTimer the close-ups of your ass and balls kind of ruin the experience. Don't get me wrong I like your action shots (Specially the bent over BJs) but you need to focus more on the girl (maybe let her ride you instead). Again not looking for a fight just my friendly 2 cents.
    First off I assume that you "greatly" admire NT's work. Secondly, if you don't like his pics, don't look! NT is B'mores answer to Cookiejar and Baldy Cruiser.

    In my view any type of pics are invaluable in helping to identify providers in the confusing mish mash of Jessicas, Ambers, Heathers and whatever.

    NT: Keep up the good work!

  6. #12927

    Good response Nite

    We can all take the parts we like and ignore the rest. I don't understand why so many things are criticized. Try to have fun, and stay safe.

  7. #12926
    Quote Originally Posted by CapeMay0069  [View Original Post]
    First off I gratefully admire and respect all posters that put up pics (I don't and I have my reasons why) and I'm not looking for an argument, but nighTimer the close-ups of your ass and balls kind of ruin the experience. Don't get me wrong I like your action shots (Specially the bent over BJs) but you need to focus more on the girl (maybe let her ride you instead). Again not looking for a fight just my friendly 2 cents.
    We've been round and round about this one, so to speak. I'm just in the way, so just "refocus" on the sweet thangs getting plundered (you too Kim).

    Some like, some don't; I just threw them all in there. The hazards of making porn:it happens when you're having fun, hahahhaahaa.

  8. #12925

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer; 1655571.

    [ATTACH=CONFIG
    First off I gratefully admire and respect all posters that put up pics (I don't and I have my reasons why) and I'm not looking for an argument, but nighTimer the close-ups of your ass and balls kind of ruin the experience. Don't get me wrong I like your action shots (Specially the bent over BJs) but you need to focus more on the girl (maybe let her ride you instead). Again not looking for a fight just my friendly 2 cents.

  9. #12924
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233
    Quote Originally Posted by Benchseats Rock  [View Original Post]
    He's retired, and happier than I've ever known him to be. Living on a private island and cultivating rare orchids is good for the soul.

    That said, I'll pass along the good wishes next time he sends a boat to the mainland.

    Bench
    Perhaps a charter boat is needed!

  10. #12923

    Manda by nite 2

    Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	514
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	225313

    Click image for larger version

Name:	12.jpg
Views:	394
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	225314

    Click image for larger version

Name:	13.jpg
Views:	660
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	225315

    Click image for larger version

Name:	14.jpg
Views:	461
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	225316

    Click image for larger version

Name:	15.jpg
Views:	443
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	225317

    Click image for larger version

Name:	16.jpg
Views:	538
Size:	121.2 KB
ID:	225318

    Click image for larger version

Name:	17.jpg
Views:	457
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	225319

    Click image for larger version

Name:	18.jpg
Views:	455
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	225320

    Click image for larger version

Name:	19.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	225321

    Click image for larger version

Name:	20.jpg
Views:	427
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	225322

  11. #12922

    Manda by nite

    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	350
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	225303

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	225304

    Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	225305

    Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	225306

    Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	225307

    Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	225308

    Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	225309

    Click image for larger version

Name:	8.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	225310

    Click image for larger version

Name:	9.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	225311

    Click image for larger version

Name:	10.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	225312

  12. #12921

    Miss Eveready pt2

    Click image for larger version

Name:	8.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	225277

    Click image for larger version

Name:	9.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	126.1 KB
ID:	225278

    Click image for larger version

Name:	10-1.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	225279

    Click image for larger version

Name:	10.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	225280

    Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	225281

    Click image for larger version

Name:	12.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	225282

    Click image for larger version

Name:	13.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	225283

    Click image for larger version

Name:	14.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	225284

    Click image for larger version

Name:	15.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	225285

    Click image for larger version

Name:	16.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	225286

  13. #12920

    Miss Eveready

    I finally got time to do some editing, twas a crazy work week.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	0.jpg
Views:	488
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	225267

    Click image for larger version

Name:	00.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	225268

    Click image for larger version

Name:	000.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	225269

    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	225270

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	118.4 KB
ID:	225271

    Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	225272

    Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	122.6 KB
ID:	225273

    Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	372
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	225274

    Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	128.7 KB
ID:	225275

    Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	225276

  14. #12919

    Robux

    He's retired, and happier than I've ever known him to be. Living on a private island and cultivating rare orchids is good for the soul.

    That said, I'll pass along the good wishes next time he sends a boat to the mainland.

    Bench

  15. #12918

    Re: Tiffany

    Got together with an old friend. Y'all might remember her as Tiffany from CB. Well she is back after a curiosity stay of the county. She is back. And got her weight back looking all good and shit. Well meet up with her tonight. Standard tuition. Awesome BBBJ, slow like how I like it. Then K9 and finished with Mish. Pleasure to be with and glad she is back. Got digits for trusted senior members. But here are some pics I took, enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3315.jpg‎   IMG_3316.jpg‎   IMG_3317.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape