Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12945
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Are you posting your videos anywhere?

  2. #12944
    Quote Originally Posted by FromUnder  [View Original Post]
    I was reluctant to contribute to this forum anymore because of all the bs that seem to agitate many senior members as well as myself that really has nothing to do with the forum subject matter. As well as the censorship of my opinion on such matters. I have been a member for a few years and have contributed my share of reports and pics and other pertinent info conducive to this forum. I will post this report and sit back for awhile and see if this bs ceases. Anyways ran into Summer last week tried to highball me but we settled for. 50, the good thing about Summer is she prefers the backdoor so there was no upcharge all in all got service. I found some pics of her from last Summer but she pretty much looks the same have digits for trusted seniors however she was out of minutes hopefully she re upped.
    She looks nice!

  3. #12943

    Holly video

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmills13  [View Original Post]
    Here's a old video with Holly I made awhile back. The quality is not that great but its my first video, so I'm still learning.

    http://www.pornhub.com/users/lilmills13
    It's a great video. Holly puts on quite a show. I think I have seen her on Wilkens, but not 100% sure. Does anyone have Holly's digits to share? PM please.

  4. #12942

    Summers

    Quote Originally Posted by FromUnder  [View Original Post]
    I was reluctant to contribute to this forum anymore because of all the bs that seem to agitate many senior members as well as myself that really has nothing to do with the forum subject matter. As well as the censorship of my opinion on such matters. I have been a member for a few years and have contributed my share of reports and pics and other pertinent info conducive to this forum. I will post this report and sit back for awhile and see if this bs ceases. Anyways ran into Summer last week tried to highball me but we settled for. 50, the good thing about Summer is she prefers the backdoor so there was no upcharge all in all got service. I found some pics of her from last Summer but she pretty much looks the same have digits for trusted seniors however she was out of minutes hopefully she re upped.
    You have to let me in on that nice booty. That would be a pleasant addition to the backdoor roster.

  5. #12941
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan1234  [View Original Post]
    NiteTimer, I say to keep laying the wood and keep posting pics, whatever position, etc they happen to be. Now, if guys want certain kinds of pics though, I am sure that NiteTimer would be more than happy to comply if those guys want to make a contribution to NiteTimer's pussy fund.
    Hey, I'll take financial assistance for pussy plundering. I'll toss them up and spin and catch for the right amount of dinero, hahhahaa.

  6. #12940

  7. #12939

    Hillary Clinton is giving head on Wilkens?

    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzman  [View Original Post]
    I met Amanda as I was driving around the circle at Wilkens Avenue and Ramsey. I just want to let you guys know that she is a very nice female with a positive attitude. We parked, we talked and she gave me one of the best blow jobs that I ever had. When it was time for me to bust she caught every drop of the nut in her mouth and suck the dick until it was dry. She didn't leave a mess so I was very happy. I'm looking forward to hooking up with her again. Don't hesitate to stop for her because she will definitely give you some good service.
    I guess that stroke really took her down. A few weeks out of the spotlight and on the street, and she's got a bad case of acne.

    Or am I just imagining things? LOL

  8. #12938

    Summer

    FU:

    Tried to PM you regarding Summer but your box is full. Please clear the box.

  9. #12937

    Old Video

    Here's a old video with Holly I made awhile back. The quality is not that great but its my first video, so I'm still learning.

    http://www.pornhub.com/users/lilmills13

  10. #12936

    B / CB this morning

    I drove though B / CB today but I really did not have time, so I did not make a pickup, but I guess I would have found the time if a good situation presented itself. I saw Lindsey who used to stay at the Budget Inn. I had not seen her for a long time and did not recognize her at first with dark black hair. I also saw Crystal on Patapsco, and I probably would have made the time for Crystal, but she was standing with several people and just up the street there were several cop cars for some unknown reason, so I decided to keep going.

  11. #12935
    Quote Originally Posted by FromUnder  [View Original Post]
    I was reluctant to contribute to this forum anymore because of all the bs that seem to agitate many senior members as well as myself that really has nothing to do with the forum subject matter. As well as the censorship of my opinion on such matters. I have been a member for a few years and have contributed my share of reports and pics and other pertinent info conducive to this forum. I will post this report and sit back for awhile and see if this bs ceases. Anyways ran into Summer last week tried to highball me but we settled for. 50, the good thing about Summer is she prefers the backdoor so there was no upcharge all in all got service. I found some pics of her from last Summer but she pretty much looks the same have digits for trusted seniors however she was out of minutes hopefully she re upped.
    Hey summer do look very niceeeee. The picture are nicely take. Is rare that you find a SW or provider that like it backdoor specially without trying to ask for a lot exta. DOC

  12. #12934

    NiteTimer

    NiteTimer, I say to keep laying the wood and keep posting pics, whatever position, etc they happen to be. Now, if guys want certain kinds of pics though, I am sure that NiteTimer would be more than happy to comply if those guys want to make a contribution to NiteTimer's pussy fund.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    We've been round and round about this one, so to speak. I'm just in the way, so just "refocus" on the sweet thangs getting plundered (you too Kim).

    Some like, some don't; I just threw them all in there. The hazards of making porn:it happens when you're having fun, hahahhaahaa.

  13. #12933
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    Or just be like me. I'm a big ole fat white guy. I just see black as white and its pics of me!

    BQ22
    Funny! I, too, am a big old fat white guy, so I do my best to keep out of the shot. But all anyone has to do is look around the ass and find the girl, right? Problem solved. As I and many others have said before...if the picture bothers you, don't look! Another problem solved. NiteTimer, keep it up.

  14. #12932

    Summer in the winter

    I was reluctant to contribute to this forum anymore because of all the bs that seem to agitate many senior members as well as myself that really has nothing to do with the forum subject matter. As well as the censorship of my opinion on such matters. I have been a member for a few years and have contributed my share of reports and pics and other pertinent info conducive to this forum. I will post this report and sit back for awhile and see if this bs ceases. Anyways ran into Summer last week tried to highball me but we settled for. 50, the good thing about Summer is she prefers the backdoor so there was no upcharge all in all got service. I found some pics of her from last Summer but she pretty much looks the same have digits for trusted seniors however she was out of minutes hopefully she re upped.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC02260.jpg‎   DSC02257.jpg‎   DSC02258.jpg‎   DSC02259.jpg‎   DSC02261.jpg‎  

    DSC02262.jpg‎   DSC02263.jpg‎   DSC02264.jpg‎   DSC02265.jpg‎   DSC02266.jpg‎  


  15. #12931

    Manda by nite. The rest

    Next up; butt banging w / Denise, it's going to be a ride, gents.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	720
Size:	120.2 KB
ID:	225341

    Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	576
Size:	108.8 KB
ID:	225342

    Click image for larger version

Name:	7.0.jpg
Views:	559
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	225343

    Click image for larger version

Name:	7.1.jpg
Views:	470
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	225344

    Click image for larger version

Name:	7.2.jpg
Views:	496
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	225345

    Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	538
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	225346

    Click image for larger version

Name:	9.jpg
Views:	628
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	225347

    Click image for larger version

Name:	10.jpg
Views:	451
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	225348

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape