Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 928 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 428 828 878 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 978 1028 ... LastLast
Results 13,906 to 13,920 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5242

    Jeanie on the Ave

    I was out late last night / morning until about 5am. Trolled the Ave, Fort, McRaw and Vernor many times no SW at all, just a lot of LE and wind, they even patroled McRaw.

    If see them there I know its going to be a bad night.

    Power lines down everwhere, house fires, and half of SW detroit lost power around Vernor on the Dearborn side of Springwells.

    Made final pass on the Ave and spotted a 5'7wsw with short blonde hair about 30, skinny, named Jeanie, scooped and scored near the Ave and Central.

    Went to my spot and did a FS for standard tuition, claimed to be the head queen, her words, but was just average, but did have a nice mancave.

    I would repeat, but not a first choice.

    She sounds like the "Alicia" that the Mad Humper picked up recently, but I asked 3 times and she said Jeanie.

    I have a lot in common with The Mailman,"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds," yea that's me.

  2. #5241

    Asian Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan  [View Original Post]
    Saw an attractive Asian get out of a car at the BP on JR and SF. Talked for a little. I didn't have time for a date and didn't have my phone, gave her my didgits to call me. She looked really hot and she got the LE vibe from me she said. Would like more info if anyone has any, didn't seem to be all medicated dressed nice and really hot, said she was 35 a good 8 or 9 on the SW scale. So if anyone has enjoyed her would like to know how she is. I want to get with her for sure.

    Thanks and happy mongering
    I've yet to read a positive experiance with this chick. A shame cause I dig asian's. Also I've yet to spot her out and working either.

  3. #5240

    Summer can't come soon enough

    Drove down the ave today and saw a WSW with good potential near the CVS. Looked young, nice slim body, good ass in tight jeans. Was wearing a down jacket with a fur lined hood that covered 90% of her head / face. Understandable given it was 23 degrees out, but just too covered up for me to really tell if she was good enough looking. Can't wait for warm weather and less clothes!

  4. #5239

    Also late Sunday morning / early afternoon

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Sun is out and it's cold. Not surprisingly, there were only a few SP's out. Nothing at all on the Ave. On JR, Bea was near 7; incredibly wearing no scarf or hat. She looks like she has lost weight. I passed because my one time with her, she assured me with 100% confidence that it was her specialty and I agreed to spend a little extra. Instead it was mechanical and nothing special, so I vowed never again. And yes, I know they ALL think they are the best in the world at it but still.

    JC had only the skanky, drunk-looking girl near Carpenter; she's so homely she'd have to pay me and I'm no prize. The G had a few short, squat WSWs, one with straight red hair. No scoop due to LEO right around the corner on Tacoma popping someone and at least 2 other LEO cars that I saw cruising up and down G.
    I saw the same straight red-haired WSW around G and SF. Short, slightly stocky walking with another girl, then talking with 3 boys. Many DPD cars randomly in the area. This is not the part of town I usually cruise so I went thru the sidestreets a bit to familiarize. Tough area. Another example of our inner city crumbling away with blighted houses on every block.

    I cut across to the west on McNich and then Harper. Only saw one WSW (I think) around Harper and Van Dyke area. 5' 7 maybe medium build with hat and scarf over mouth. Tough to see much.

    On the R I saw a short (under 5 ft) round BSW just north of 8. She had on a bright pink vest. Like traffic reflective pink. She was definitely looking for a date as she walked south toward 8. Had her head on a swivel whenever a car passed her. Too bowling ball shaped for my taste. Another girl was out at the BP corner of SF. WSW maybe 5'5" medium build, shoulder length straight brown hair. She was sitting right at the west-most pumps as a car pulled away from right in front of her. You guys prolly know her as she looked like a regular. Blue jeans and black knee high boots. She was gone the next time I passed.

    Beautiful if cold day in the city. I cruised down Woodward and thru the Cass Corridor area also but nothing to report.

  5. #5238

    Late Sunday morning

    Sun is out and it's cold. Not surprisingly, there were only a few SP's out. Nothing at all on the Ave. On JR, Bea was near 7; incredibly wearing no scarf or hat. She looks like she has lost weight. I passed because my one time with her, she assured me with 100% confidence that it was her specialty and I agreed to spend a little extra. Instead it was mechanical and nothing special, so I vowed never again. And yes, I know they ALL think they are the best in the world at it but still.

    JC had only the skanky, drunk-looking girl near Carpenter; she's so homely she'd have to pay me and I'm no prize. The G had a few short, squat WSWs, one with straight red hair. No scoop due to LEO right around the corner on Tacoma popping someone and at least 2 other LEO cars that I saw cruising up and down G.

  6. #5237

    Re: Asian Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan  [View Original Post]
    Saw an attractive Asian get out of a car at the BP on JR and SF. Talked for a little. I didn't have time for a date and didn't have my phone, gave her my didgits to call me. She looked really hot and she got the LE vibe from me she said. Would like more info if anyone has any, didn't seem to be all medicated dressed nice and really hot, said she was 35 a good 8 or 9 on the SW scale. So if anyone has enjoyed her would like to know how she is. I want to get with her for sure.

    Thanks and happy mongering
    I have known Liz for a while. Twice had her fully naked on a bed and got full satisfaction neither time. She is beautiful, fairly bright, respectful and pleasant but all about the money and not about pleasing you at all. Also kinda jittery. I always thought that was from the candy. I even got Thai food carryout for us one time hoping she would get comfortable and be a good lay. Didn't work.

    Good luck tho, would love to hear that she has changed!

  7. #5236

    Asian Liz on John R

    Saw an attractive Asian get out of a car at the BP on JR and SF. Talked for a little. I didn't have time for a date and didn't have my phone, gave her my didgits to call me. She looked really hot and she got the LE vibe from me she said. Would like more info if anyone has any, didn't seem to be all medicated dressed nice and really hot, said she was 35 a good 8 or 9 on the SW scale. So if anyone has enjoyed her would like to know how she is. I want to get with her for sure.

    Thanks and happy mongering

  8. #5235

    Brittney on Westside

    'Forever Det' was kind enough to share digits. Out of a house on the west side of Detroit. Lives with another SW and bunch of dudes. I opted to come in side and use the room for an extra $5. Forver Det said don't go in the house and he is probably right. Seemed like those guys were pretty much only interested in the weed they were smoking. Anyways paid .2 for a CBJ (my choice). She has A size chest and she's nice. Just a little jumpy. Anyways, the BJ was like she was pumping a horse but it wasn't bad. Opted .1 for some F to completion. All in all she was a typical SW experience but she still has her looks and her friend in side wasn't to bad looking either (she is also a SW). But I think she was a bit high from the herb. Digits to active seniors.

  9. #5234
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  10. #5233
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  11. #5232
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  12. #5231

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    I visited fort this evening, and found a nice little blonde, but got a phone call and she was scooped by a trucker. Kicking myself for taking that call. Ended up heading over to JC, and only found an ancient SW. Passed. Drove through the R, and found brandy. Had a nice car date with her, and she was happy to get out of the cold weather. My only complaint with her was that she told me not to nut in her mouth. Other an that, she was pleasant!

    Be very careful tonight. UNCLE is everywhere! Had one turn the corner just as brandy was getting her tonsils slammed.

    Happy new years gentlemen!
    Why thanks.

  13. #5230
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight33  [View Original Post]
    At least I got a good 8 layer sub at the store on oakwood / fort. DK
    Gonellas has some of the best subs you can get anywhere.

    One of my best scores ever was in the parking lot of the party store across from gonellas.

    It was about 7 years ago about 2am Saturday night / Sunday morning.

    A car with 2 girls ran out of gas and money coming back from the country hoedown, I saw this brunette looking lost in the parking lot next to a car, turned around and she gave me the look, but it was more of a help me look, than a fuck me look.

    I stopped and actually talked to her from the window, which I never do, I got the sob story, and said hop in lets get some gas.

    I get gas about 3 blocks away, get back in my car at the station, and she was all over me, unzipped me and gave me a BJ right there, she was real hot and real drunk.

    I gave her a Jackson so they could put more gas in the car.

    She wasnt a hooker, but its funny how girls know what to do when they have to.

  14. #5229
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Det  [View Original Post]
    Happy New Years Fellow Mongers.

    I took the game off for the holidays, and really didn't follow the boards. I started reading up on recon reports a few days back and saw a fellow monger reported about the area of Warren, between EG & GF. S. W. 's sited in the area. I use to troll that area years ago, but it pretty much died off. I read so many reports that I can't remember the monger who posted the report, but thanks. I found myself in the area yesterday at about 6 pm. Right off saw a WSW walking over the sfld overpass. Couldn't get a good look at her in passing but the body looked pretty nice. Went around the block and met up with her on a side street west of sfld.

    She boarded right away and she wasn't bad looking. WSW. 5'6", Blondish brown hair. 130 lbs, maybe 30yrs old. Said her name is Brittney, immediately went for the cop check and showed me her 32, maybe cees. She did have a chip in her front tooth. Didn't appear to be high, pretty good conversation. We found a spot in the neighborhood for a very nice bbj without completion (nervous in the neighborhood). We were doing the deed for about 20 mins, she stopped a couple of times and she was jacking herself off, that was pretty sexy. Clean s. P. Who told me that if we did a room date everything is available and she can put a threesome together with one of her girlfriends. I got her cell if seniors are interested, she told me it was off currently, but she just needed to load up some minutes on it. Standard fare.

    For the new mongers posting; welcome, that is some of the funniest reports I have read in a long time. Keep up the good work!

    & Be Careful Out There!

    F. D.
    Brittney is a cool SW! You missed out on the best part though (she keeps the evidence so there's no mess to clean up) That strip has been pretty good to me too as I have posted a few times on it! Everything has seemed to be a little quiet lately though! Stay Safe and Happy Endings Bro!

  15. #5228

    Allie

    Allie on The Ave.

    Scooped Allie on the Ave a couple of days ago! 40 yo WSW blonde big C's decent conversation. After the check cleared went to a decent spot got a slow slightly toothy but decent BBBJ2CIM for Jackson (her quote) but half way through she went into some great hoover action and tried to go deep so I tipped Hamiton for a decent time! May consider a repeat as she was pretty cool and took her time. She wrote down digits but I can't make out her writing! Stay safe and Happy Trails

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape