Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,906 to 13,920 of 21048
-
01-20-13 14:14 #7143Senior Member

Posts: 58Re: Asian Liz
I have known Liz for a while. Twice had her fully naked on a bed and got full satisfaction neither time. She is beautiful, fairly bright, respectful and pleasant but all about the money and not about pleasing you at all. Also kinda jittery. I always thought that was from the candy. I even got Thai food carryout for us one time hoping she would get comfortable and be a good lay. Didn't work.
Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
[View Original Post]
Good luck tho, would love to hear that she has changed!
-
01-20-13 13:13 #7142Senior Member

Posts: 153Asian Liz on John R
Saw an attractive Asian get out of a car at the BP on JR and SF. Talked for a little. I didn't have time for a date and didn't have my phone, gave her my didgits to call me. She looked really hot and she got the LE vibe from me she said. Would like more info if anyone has any, didn't seem to be all medicated dressed nice and really hot, said she was 35 a good 8 or 9 on the SW scale. So if anyone has enjoyed her would like to know how she is. I want to get with her for sure.
Thanks and happy mongering
-
01-20-13 10:33 #7141Senior Member

Posts: 446Brittney on Westside
'Forever Det' was kind enough to share digits. Out of a house on the west side of Detroit. Lives with another SW and bunch of dudes. I opted to come in side and use the room for an extra $5. Forver Det said don't go in the house and he is probably right. Seemed like those guys were pretty much only interested in the weed they were smoking. Anyways paid .2 for a CBJ (my choice). She has A size chest and she's nice. Just a little jumpy. Anyways, the BJ was like she was pumping a horse but it wasn't bad. Opted .1 for some F to completion. All in all she was a typical SW experience but she still has her looks and her friend in side wasn't to bad looking either (she is also a SW). But I think she was a bit high from the herb. Digits to active seniors.
-
01-20-13 06:39 #7140Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
01-20-13 06:02 #7139Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
01-20-13 05:50 #7138Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
01-20-13 05:41 #7137Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34Thanks
Why thanks.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-13 23:43 #7136Senior Member

Posts: 196Gonellas has some of the best subs you can get anywhere.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight33
[View Original Post]
One of my best scores ever was in the parking lot of the party store across from gonellas.
It was about 7 years ago about 2am Saturday night / Sunday morning.
A car with 2 girls ran out of gas and money coming back from the country hoedown, I saw this brunette looking lost in the parking lot next to a car, turned around and she gave me the look, but it was more of a help me look, than a fuck me look.
I stopped and actually talked to her from the window, which I never do, I got the sob story, and said hop in lets get some gas.
I get gas about 3 blocks away, get back in my car at the station, and she was all over me, unzipped me and gave me a BJ right there, she was real hot and real drunk.
I gave her a Jackson so they could put more gas in the car.
She wasnt a hooker, but its funny how girls know what to do when they have to.
-
01-19-13 23:00 #7135Senior Member

Posts: 742Brittney is a cool SW! You missed out on the best part though (she keeps the evidence so there's no mess to clean up) That strip has been pretty good to me too as I have posted a few times on it! Everything has seemed to be a little quiet lately though! Stay Safe and Happy Endings Bro!
Originally Posted by Forever Det
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-13 22:55 #7134Senior Member

Posts: 742Allie
Allie on The Ave.
Scooped Allie on the Ave a couple of days ago! 40 yo WSW blonde big C's decent conversation. After the check cleared went to a decent spot got a slow slightly toothy but decent BBBJ2CIM for Jackson (her quote) but half way through she went into some great hoover action and tried to go deep so I tipped Hamiton for a decent time! May consider a repeat as she was pretty cool and took her time. She wrote down digits but I can't make out her writing! Stay safe and Happy Trails
-
01-19-13 19:14 #7133Senior Member

Posts: 61True. The G has been LE Hot
One of the girls told me as she was walking on Gratiot a unmarked / non standard police car pulled up and a female officer screamed at her to get off Gratiot and she better not catch her out there again.
Originally Posted by Marino13
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-13 18:18 #7132Senior Member

Posts: 214LP. Fort
I was down that way on Tuesday afternoon and saw nothing from clark to outer dr. On fort. At least I got a good 8 layer sub at the store on oakwood / fort. I used to get lucky and catch a SW running from LP to north of outer drive to get their meds in detroit and then on their way back home to LP. But you have to watch out for LP leo, they sit and watch for the same thing. Some SW used to hang on the side street behind the gas station and the old closed up bank area west of fort, detroit side, but I have seen nothing lately there. DK
Originally Posted by AllRight999
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-13 17:58 #7131Senior Member

Posts: 214Tracy / Sunshine Michigan Ave
I was talking to a WSW I have known for some time from the ave last night and she thought she heard that Tracy was found dead above george's coney on the ave in December. Anyone know if that true? I have not seen any postings about her here. DK
-
01-19-13 14:25 #7130Senior Member

Posts: 106The G
Guys, be very careful on the G. The last 3 days have been HOT. The DPD had a spped trap set up on Thursday just north of the police station, Friday there were UC and marked cars everywhere including 8 mile in Vince's party store parking lot and this morning I saw DPD and State busting someone, I don't know if it was monger related or not. I will have to give my buddy a call (WCS) and see what the scoop is. Will report back asap. Be Safe and Play Hard.
-
01-18-13 18:43 #7129Senior Member

Posts: 196If the brunette was 5'6 and thin it was Nessa / Elise, if she was shorter 5'2 with a lot of curves that was Sara.
Originally Posted by Safecracker
[View Original Post]
I don't know the blonde, Yet.









Reply With Quote




