Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 940 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 440 840 890 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 990 1040 ... LastLast
Results 14,086 to 14,100 of 19141
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5056

    Recon on cruising the R on New Year

    Just after dark. I had to cut across town and thought I'the see what was going on.

    Just south of 8 mile two W girls waking south together, eastside just north of Winchester. One medium blond hair. 5/4, other longer darker brown hair 5/2 lugging & struggling with a bunch of plastic bags, probably groceries or drinks. They didn't look like they were actually on the clock. When I was a younger guy I would have offered a ride. Life's too complicated now and I had to be somewhere. They looked like Two Broke Girls to me. They could have been a fun New Year's Eve Party and probably were.

    South of 7, there was a blond with a Santa Claus hat lurking back away from the R on westside about Robinwood. Someone was circling around to see her.

    A block north of 6 there was a black girl with white and black checked coat with a hood. Giving us drivers-by the eye. She was about 5/4 with thin legs. At least I think it was a girl. She had a small slim figure, maybe about 105 lbs with small shoulders.

    Happy New Years to everyone.

  2. #5055

    New years eve fun

    I visited fort this evening, and found a nice little blonde, but got a phone call and she was scooped by a trucker. Kicking myself for taking that call. Ended up heading over to JC, and only found an ancient SW. Passed. Drove through the R, and found brandy. Had a nice car date with her, and she was happy to get out of the cold weather. My only complaint with her was that she told me not to nut in her mouth. Other an that, she was pleasant!

    Be very careful tonight. UNCLE is everywhere! Had one turn the corner just as brandy was getting her tonsils slammed.

    Happy new years gentlemen!

  3. #5054

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Boombastic  [View Original Post]
    A few years back I came to My Favorite SW City of Detroit, on Work Business, and once over I stayed over the weekend.

    Of course I hit the Strip Clubs first and I ended at the area, near the old Dizzy Duck. I can't remember the new Pricey Clubs near there.

    But after my visits, and unloading a little Cash, I was looking to be Fulfilled. I was using a rental car, and left my own car at the Hotel in the Suburbans.

    I was down by the old transmission place on 8mile not far from the Southfield FW, and saw a Young, Shapely, Cute, Brown Skin, BSW, walking towards me as I drove pass. I circled, and she was a BSW in her Pumps & Skirt, & short Top. I was warm and around 3am, so I wasnt going to pay for a room, and My room was out, and her place was too.

    So I did a Car Date in the car. I prefer outside the car but it was a very light rain that started, and she was worried about getting her perm / hair wet. We did it is the car, and she was Not the everyday SW's. She got deep into it. And after we finished, I paid her and she asked me if I wanted to be her Baby's Daddy. I was Shocked by that, because I had NEVER been asked that my any SW.

    I told her, her baby has a Daddy and she should make him be a Father. Plus some other Crap. But I wanted to see her again, until I left. So we drove to her place. She wanted to change shoes and talk some more about us spending time together. We had then been talking for about #20 mins.

    Then the whole story got interesting:

    She got out, and I was sitting in the Car waiting, and within #10mins, a Det. LE drove pass, and I must have tapped the brakes by accident. He circled and came up back me with his lights on. I thought it was a set up, and I thought the BSW called the Cops for some reason on me. He got out came up to the car and questioned me why I was sitting there. I told him I was waiting for the Girl to come out and we were going to Breakfast, once she came out. He kept asking more questions, then in his conversation he said he saw my rental coming from the Strip Club parking lot.

    Then he asked in an indirect way if I had any drugs in the car. I of course said NO, and he asked to search the car. By then a second cruiser had showed up, and in it was two more officers. Now there is #3Det. LE, around me, and I am by then out of the car.

    I told them No to ALL SEARCH QUESTIONS, and that was not going to allow them to search my car, rental or not. Of course they went in hard on me, and I refused each time. They threatened then to take me in on basically General Principle, and they can hold you for #72 hours and not charge you. I still refused!

    I believe when they saw I had No Record, Warrants, or Criminal Past, they knew I was NOT what they were looking for. By then there was another two cruisers there, and at count #5-7 officers there for WHAT? Just for Me because I refused to allow a search.

    That BSW could have left anything in the car, and they were threatening getting a warrant to search at one point, and a dog to sniff the car. I was MORE MAD at this point than ANYTHING. I WAS PISSED BY THEN.

    I looked up and saw the BSW and her Sisters & Mother at the door, and the Officer asked if that was her. I told her Yes, and he told her to walk over to him. She then confirmed, we were going to Breakfast. She just went in the House for a quick minute, and it took longer than she thought.

    Turns out the BSW left her mini purse in the car, and took the big one inside. I forgot about that. Of course she had #2 joints in it, and the money I gave her for service. Why she didn't take that with her is beyond me. DAMN!

    We started a good relationship, because within #2 months she moved to Florence Ky. With her Aunt, not far from Me. Then her whole family moved to Louisville. She moved with them. Turns out her Mother & Sister did there own brand of SW work.

    But she told me this while I was in the Car. And on future visit, she let me get to know the rest of her Family like that.

    As long as I paid I was, OKAY!

    It you have the Heart, don't give up your rights and refuse unwarranted searches, by LE. I almost gave in to the search, and since the joints were in her mini purse, I don't think I would be charged with it. Be they still might have held me, just to be Nasty.

    It is the kind of thing that makes Regular, People HATE Cop's. This is Why Cops can't depend on the Public voting in Tax raises to keep them. And Detroit really is Bad for Abusing their Authority. They really are very Corrupt, as much as NYC, CHI, or LAX.
    Hello Gents, I know I said, and have take it upon myself to compile a new thread about Dealing with LEO, rights, searches, etc, my life is in the way with job and exams that will determine my future forever. But I will get to it, bear with me (although I doubt anyone's really waiting for it LOL).

    Having said that, and I'll keep this short and sweet, as this topic has been discussed at length, that's one hell of an experience, Mr. Boombastic, and I know if it was me I would have fainted. But almost everyone replied with generally NOT playing hardball with Detroit LEO, and while you have the right to refuse searches, I don't doubt that if one of them was having a bad day they could have gotten physical with you (you vs 5-7 officers) , because like everyone agrees, they're corrupt. I know I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that.

    Of course in your specific situation thanks to the holy skies they complied because of what the BSW left in your car, so without a doubt YOU did the right thing, but I don't think everyone else who's in an identical situation will get identical results. Maybe / Maybe not. And many factors will determine that (mood, probable cause, corruption etc.).

    Thanks for writing this, for it's a good addition to the vast and diverse mosaic of reports about this topic, and sooner or later I will compile a fair and balanced report. Be safe and Happy New Year Gents!

  4. #5053
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Finally caught up with Toni (Triangle) after a long game of phone failures. I could call it a Cat and Mouse game, but I'm not sure which one of us is the Cat, etc.

    This tall slim WSW is surprisingly pleasant in and out of the sack. She's 42, with a fair amount of wear and tear evident. But those legs are LONG and smooth and feel awesome sliding around on my shoulders. Rates are reasonable, and she does maintain a phone (although the number has recently changed).

    Keep your heads down out there. M
    Cruising the Triangle around 2:30 today I saw Toni on one of the side streets. I've sampled her twice before, so I passed this time. For her age she does keep herself looking as good as possible. Not much else going on. I try again later.

  5. #5052

    Know. Your. Rights. But. Be. Respectful.

    A few years back I came to My Favorite SW City of Detroit, on Work Business, and once over I stayed over the weekend.

    Of course I hit the Strip Clubs first and I ended at the area, near the old Dizzy Duck. I can't remember the new Pricey Clubs near there.

    But after my visits, and unloading a little Cash, I was looking to be Fulfilled. I was using a rental car, and left my own car at the Hotel in the Suburbans.

    I was down by the old transmission place on 8mile not far from the Southfield FW, and saw a Young, Shapely, Cute, Brown Skin, BSW, walking towards me as I drove pass. I circled, and she was a BSW in her Pumps & Skirt, & short Top. I was warm and around 3am, so I wasnt going to pay for a room, and My room was out, and her place was too.

    So I did a Car Date in the car. I prefer outside the car but it was a very light rain that started, and she was worried about getting her perm / hair wet. We did it is the car, and she was Not the everyday SW's. She got deep into it. And after we finished, I paid her and she asked me if I wanted to be her Baby's Daddy. I was Shocked by that, because I had NEVER been asked that my any SW.

    I told her, her baby has a Daddy and she should make him be a Father. Plus some other Crap. But I wanted to see her again, until I left. So we drove to her place. She wanted to change shoes and talk some more about us spending time together. We had then been talking for about #20 mins.

    Then the whole story got interesting:

    She got out, and I was sitting in the Car waiting, and within #10mins, a Det. LE drove pass, and I must have tapped the brakes by accident. He circled and came up back me with his lights on. I thought it was a set up, and I thought the BSW called the Cops for some reason on me. He got out came up to the car and questioned me why I was sitting there. I told him I was waiting for the Girl to come out and we were going to Breakfast, once she came out. He kept asking more questions, then in his conversation he said he saw my rental coming from the Strip Club parking lot.

    Then he asked in an indirect way if I had any drugs in the car. I of course said NO, and he asked to search the car. By then a second cruiser had showed up, and in it was two more officers. Now there is #3Det. LE, around me, and I am by then out of the car.

    I told them No to ALL SEARCH QUESTIONS, and that was not going to allow them to search my car, rental or not. Of course they went in hard on me, and I refused each time. They threatened then to take me in on basically General Principle, and they can hold you for #72 hours and not charge you. I still refused!

    I believe when they saw I had No Record, Warrants, or Criminal Past, they knew I was NOT what they were looking for. By then there was another two cruisers there, and at count #5-7 officers there for WHAT? Just for Me because I refused to allow a search.

    That BSW could have left anything in the car, and they were threatening getting a warrant to search at one point, and a dog to sniff the car. I was MORE MAD at this point than ANYTHING. I WAS PISSED BY THEN.

    I looked up and saw the BSW and her Sisters & Mother at the door, and the Officer asked if that was her. I told her Yes, and he told her to walk over to him. She then confirmed, we were going to Breakfast. She just went in the House for a quick minute, and it took longer than she thought.

    Turns out the BSW left her mini purse in the car, and took the big one inside. I forgot about that. Of course she had #2 joints in it, and the money I gave her for service. Why she didn't take that with her is beyond me. DAMN!

    We started a good relationship, because within #2 months she moved to Florence Ky. With her Aunt, not far from Me. Then her whole family moved to Louisville. She moved with them. Turns out her Mother & Sister did there own brand of SW work.

    But she told me this while I was in the Car. And on future visit, she let me get to know the rest of her Family like that.

    As long as I paid I was, OKAY!

    It you have the Heart, don't give up your rights and refuse unwarranted searches, by LE. I almost gave in to the search, and since the joints were in her mini purse, I don't think I would be charged with it. Be they still might have held me, just to be Nasty.

    It is the kind of thing that makes Regular, People HATE Cop's. This is Why Cops can't depend on the Public voting in Tax raises to keep them. And Detroit really is Bad for Abusing their Authority. They really are very Corrupt, as much as NYC, CHI, or LAX.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Unless they are filming Cops and the cameras are rolling, NEVER play hardball with a inner city LEO.

  6. #5051

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtess  [View Original Post]
    Chelsea's rehab ended last week. I wonder how she is doing.
    She'll be selling her ass out in the R within a week.

    Then you will know how she is doing.

    Dex

  7. #5050

    Toni

    Finally caught up with Toni (Triangle) after a long game of phone failures. I could call it a Cat and Mouse game, but I'm not sure which one of us is the Cat, etc.

    This tall slim WSW is surprisingly pleasant in and out of the sack. She's 42, with a fair amount of wear and tear evident. But those legs are LONG and smooth and feel awesome sliding around on my shoulders. Rates are reasonable, and she does maintain a phone (although the number has recently changed).

    Keep your heads down out there. M

  8. #5049

    Chelsea

    Chelsea's rehab ended last week. I wonder how she is doing.

  9. #5048

    Ashley on the Ave

    Scooped Ashley near the Double Steer Bar on the Ave. She said she stays over the bar. She is early 20 something BBW, pretty face, Hispanic with shoulder length brown hair. Almost didn't go for her but her smile at me was to much to resist. Did Leo check and agreed on. 25. Found a comfortable spot and I really enjoyed her oral skills. We talked for a while and found out she has been around for a while. She has an older sister with about same build that is also an Ave veteran. I think I've seen the sister but somehow missed Ashley. I will repeat.

  10. #5047

    Odd

    A world about fatima, I would have to agree with jw's assessment of her, she is absoulte gem on john are, but we were saying that about chelsea 6 months earlier, sandra, halo (for what ever reason I don't know) and melanie a few years back. I haven't sampled her yet I'm sure I will soon but we are really putting her **** on a pedastal? Especially when there is someone new will pop up on any of the tracks, even there was a girl that was on top model that was dancing and turning tricks on michigan ave and we totally missed her! Lets keep them in perspective, we pay to fuck and leave. Thats all. Its true guys.

    Finally solved the mystery about why you guys are seeing border patrol out and about. Theres a program called drugs inc. On national geographic, it pretty much explained since detroit is a major international hub for drugs so near the river, or the bridge area you are going to see a higher presence of federal law enforcement looking for smugglers so be careful, federal trouble is far worse than your underpaid leo.

    Happy new year and stay safe!

  11. #5046
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4074

    Who can save Fatima?

    While I have never met her, I have met a thousand like her. Let me be real for all to hear. Only she and a Power greater than her can fix her, save her, and remove her from the street. None of you saviors, do-gooders, save-a-ho's, loverboys, sugar-dads, or pimps, can help Fatima. Period.

    But I'm sure some will try. As for me, I will pray for her and all the others like her. But, all you mongers fear not. For every one that leaves the life, ten more fill their shoes. The truth is there are more giners than days of the week. Happy ending new year.

  12. #5045
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I just have to put my two cents in about this "Fatima Craze". First like all the members here; I think she does a great job and is a very nice looking woman for a SW. Now for the real deal, Fatima is a drug addict and the streets do Have a hold of her (don't kid yourself) they have had a hold on her from the day she turned her back on her kids and family to chase drugs on the streets of Detroit. Fatima is past the point of no return, so she will always be a $20 SW and nothing more. Fatima is not dumb, she knows how to manipulate men. She has been an escort, stripper, SW, a wife, etc, so don't kid yourself she knows how to rap a man around her finger. She can never be saved (by you or me) nor does she want to be saved, she's a addict, not a mother, wife, GF, sister, daughter, etc.

    Fatima is just the latest craze on John R, before her it was Chelsea, and before Chelsea it was Halo, and before Halo it was whoever. Bottom line is a year from now Fatima will be stumbling around John R looking weathered as shit just like Mel, and 5 years from now she will look just like Leann.

    Guys, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying not to see her or not to help her out a little. I'm just saying Don't fall in love with her, you can't fix her nor can you make her fall in love with you.

    If there was ever a day for me to be wrong, I hope it's today. Fatima, if you're reading my words (I'm sure some loved-up lurker is going to show you this) I hope you get clean and get back to your Kids, they need their MOTHER!
    About damn time.

    Hopefully this ends the 'flavor of the month' postings.

  13. #5044

    Oh Great

    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry for calling you a savior. I didn't realize you would get your feelings so hurt. You're no longer a savior.
    Just great now I'm over sensitive LOL. OK I'm done with this back to Mongering. Good Luck all

  14. #5043
    Quote Originally Posted by SoberJohn  [View Original Post]
    Hey JW thanks for the comment I wrote about maybe 1 hour of my life and what I had observed and It turned me into a homeless 24 hr lonely monger LE saviour. Be safe and may 2013 bring everyone great Joy.

    Sober
    I'm sorry for calling you a savior. I didn't realize you would get your feelings so hurt. You're no longer a savior.

  15. #5042

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I hope you feel sorry for me too, because I was out Mongering on Christmas. Did some recon in the early afternoon and picked up one of my "Gems" at night. This might surprise you Hugh Jorgan, but I have a great family and a very nice home. Just because you're out Mongering on a night that most others are not, doesn't make you homeless, family-less, or a bad person. I bet a lot of mongers were out hunting on Christmas, on the streets, in the strip clubs, not sure if the AMP's were open (anyone) or maybe their favorite SP.

    Hugh Jorgan, with all due respect, I think you have fallen in love with this girl. Just an FYI, she will NEVER love you back, she will only love DRUGS!
    Hey JW thanks for the comment I wrote about maybe 1 hour of my life and what I had observed and It turned me into a homeless 24 hr lonely monger LE saviour. Be safe and may 2013 bring everyone great Joy.

    Sober

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape