High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 929 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 429 829 879 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 979 1029 ... LastLast
Results 13,921 to 13,935 of 19141
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5221

    Thanks for the reports!

    Happy New Years Fellow Mongers.

    I took the game off for the holidays, and really didn't follow the boards. I started reading up on recon reports a few days back and saw a fellow monger reported about the area of Warren, between EG & GF. S. W. 's sited in the area. I use to troll that area years ago, but it pretty much died off. I read so many reports that I can't remember the monger who posted the report, but thanks. I found myself in the area yesterday at about 6 pm. Right off saw a WSW walking over the sfld overpass. Couldn't get a good look at her in passing but the body looked pretty nice. Went around the block and met up with her on a side street west of sfld.

    She boarded right away and she wasn't bad looking. WSW. 5'6", Blondish brown hair. 130 lbs, maybe 30yrs old. Said her name is Brittney, immediately went for the cop check and showed me her 32, maybe cees. She did have a chip in her front tooth. Didn't appear to be high, pretty good conversation. We found a spot in the neighborhood for a very nice bbj without completion (nervous in the neighborhood). We were doing the deed for about 20 mins, she stopped a couple of times and she was jacking herself off, that was pretty sexy. Clean s. P. Who told me that if we did a room date everything is available and she can put a threesome together with one of her girlfriends. I got her cell if seniors are interested, she told me it was off currently, but she just needed to load up some minutes on it. Standard fare.

    For the new mongers posting; welcome, that is some of the funniest reports I have read in a long time. Keep up the good work!

    & Be Careful Out There!

    F. D.

  2. #5220

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    I was planning on trying out a recommendation from one of our esteemed colleagues this week, but I can see that just isn't going to happen due to a variety of circumstances. Work, personal life, etc. Also, I feel a cold coming on. It's probably this latest superflu that's going around. So finding myself with a massive pent up load to unleash with a short window of free time and in the area of the R. You can guess what happened. First pass thru and nobody was out. Second pass I spotted this short, petite brunette WSWer at Lantz. Figuring it was the best I was going to get, I looped around and scooped. Turns out to be Tonya. I have never seen her before. She claims to have been working the R for the past few years, triangle before that. Said she just got out of re-hab this past weekend. She was pleasant, nice, not stoned, smelled clean, etc. So we made a quick trip thru MC Donaldo's drivethru and headed for the notel. Once there, she ate, got cleaned up and ready for the date. Slightly above average in the looks department, short, maybe 5'2". Long hair, Bee+'s with healthy nips, nice small ass, medium to heavily stubbled vag, nice skin. There is some frontal baby damage and she is slightly thick from her re-hab stint but that is all I could really fault her on. The date was nice. No rush. Almost GFE. She does kiss if you want. BBBJ skills were very good with BLS and some nice DT attempts. Although slightly toothy for me (although some gents might dig that). I did ask her to please stop grinding her teeth on my dick and she took direction well. Of course she said the perfect lie any woman could say."you're just too big". We then proceeding on to mish, CG, K9 and finished mish. She can take a pretty good pounding and the vag is very nice and tight. Held out as long as I could and then finished with my trademark face blasting. Never a compaint or any JD Juice dodging at all from this one. All in all it was a pretty solid date. Cost me. 5 plus the Micky D's and some looseys. And the room on top of that. She was open to just about everything as far as I could tell although I did not inquire about Greek (Canadian). As you see, she never batted an eye about pictures and vids and didn't even try and upcharge for them. She didn't have digits but said she can be found in the above mentioned location.

    Stay afe and be well Gents,

    JD
    Wow, I know Tonya, quite well, very well actually, I've known her since I was 6 yrs old, she's always been cool, the dope got a hold of her, she's been missing for a bit, I'm glad she is alive. Ironically, she is one of the most honest people I know, so no rip jobs, cool person who could never find her way out of the dope game. She's been off and on out there for at least 10 yrs that I know of. She's good people, be cool with her. I'm actually going to see if I can find her tonight.

  3. #5219

    Best description

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetLegal  [View Original Post]
    At first I was where the heck is this guy going with this report about some bullcrap hair products! Glad I read the whole report. Any digits to private message or some way to easily identify this ho?
    The best physical description I can give is the ho's on the taller side. Say 5' 6" to 5"8. She's really thin like bean pole skinny, but not starving child in somolia skinny where you see bone. When I reached over and grabbed her boob I'd say small be's but she had big fat nipples. The cold weather had her nipples hard as a rock. Her hair was sandy / dirty blonde, just below the shoulders blades. She had a bluish / gray nylon jacket and I picked her up last night on cecil / michigan. I saw her on my way to get my paycheck this morning and she wasn't far from cecil. Had the same jacket on.

  4. #5218

    BSW in the triangle

    Late report, but I scooped an older BSW in the triangle about a week ago. They normally aren't my thing, but the pickings were slim. Have decent head and had a nice tight box. Two strange things. She insisted that I do her from behind outside of the car, and while banging her she kept saying "Yeah you like hitting this 47 year old pussy, my 47 year old pussy loves that dick." It was funny and weird at the same time. She also wasn't a crack head. Smelled clean, but did smell like she'd had a few drinks.

  5. #5217

    Sue

    Was out Wednesday night looking for some company on the east side. Drove through several strolls and didn't see anything but the tranny on the are. When I decided to head home, I took a swing through the jc stroll and came across Sue. Since I had struck out earlier, I figured that I might as well scoop her for some fun. She is an older gal, but had a decent body for the age. Her BBBJ skills are incredible. She can deep throat at will and doesn't even have to try. She takes direction well, and states that she aims to please her customers so they will do business with her again. Moving on to cfs, was nice. She smelled clean, no stank snatch smell. Was energetic with the FS, seeming to really get into it. Sadly her only real downside was that her box was seriously loose. As in no tread left on the tires. She felt like like she was into fisting. Just a guess. I'll scoop again, but only for her incredible oral skills.

    I did get digits, but who knows how long they will last.

  6. #5216

    The "R" Yesterday- Walker in Red

    Only had a few moments so I decided if I could find Fatima. Went to the station at 6 mile, went inside for a root beer, but she was not there. On the way north, I noticed a nice looking black walker just off the corner by the station. She had on a red jacket and was tall and slender. I thought maybe she was a TS. And idea about her. Saw another black walker up a block on the "R" but did not appeal to me. Not another one all the way to nine mile.

    There was only one LE around 8 mile helping out a lady who had car problems. This was around 2:30 p.m. Again, any info on the lady in red?

  7. #5215

    Alicia with a hankering for salon supplies

    At first I was where the heck is this guy going with this report about some bullcrap hair products! Glad I read the whole report. Any digits to private message or some way to easily identify this ho?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Humper  [View Original Post]
    I didn't have anything to do this evening so I decided I'd take a ride thru the hood and see if I could find any good looking pussy. I started out driving up and down fort street and I saw nothing so I decided to head over to Michgian Avenue and see what the ho situation was like. On my first pass I spotted this ***** with dirty blonde hair right at the corner of Michigan and Cecil. She didn't look bad so I decided to drive around and scoop her up. I pulled around and she got in and was like hi, I'm alicia, do you mind if I touch you. I was like no, go ahead. She touched my dick to make sure I wasn't a cop then she pulled her boob out and was like here, grab my tit. I reached over and grabbed her tit and once the cop check was over she asked me what I was looking to do. I told the ho that I wanted to fuck then she started the negotiations out at fifty bucks. I told her I couldn't go that high but I could do thirty. She's like thirty, how am I supposed to eat? I was like I don't know, but thats all I can spend. Eventually she agreed to fuck for thirty then I found a safe spot to park then we went into the back seat. At first I tried getting the ***** to take her shirt off but she bitched that it was too cold in the car. All that ended up coming off were her pants. She started things out by sucking my dick, which she did a pretty good job at, then I asked her to get on top. She objected to getting on top so I justed ended up having her get on her hands and knees and hitting it from the back. Her pussy was fairly tight and after pounding it for a while I ended up nutting in her. After we got back up front the ho asked me if I could do her a favor and drive her thru burger king. I thought yeah, fuck it, I will. So we get to burger king and the ***** orders then were sitting there in line waiting for her food. Well, I had thrown a bag up front when I hopped in the back seat to fuck this ***** and while we were sitting in line she happened to pick it up off the floor and look in it. There was a bottle of spray on, leave in conditioner that instantly detangles hair that I had bought earlier in the day. I bought it for my daughter because her hair is all fucked up in the morning when she wakes up. I spray that shit in when I brush her hair in the morning and the brush goes right thru her hair. I don't have to listen to any screaming when the brush hits knots. Its good shit. Anyway, this ***** is looking at it then she askes me if she could use some of it. I was just like no, that for my daughter, then I explained what I just stated above. Then she went on to tell me how fucked up her hair gets being out there and she was trying to give me a guilt trip. It wasn't going to work because I just paid ten bucks for the shit at a salon. That was with my five dollar off coupon. Then the ***** made it interesting. She actually told me she'd suck my dick in trade for the detangling conditioner. Well, I'm going to be back at Bo Rics tomorrow buying more. I agreed to it and she washed my meat as we drove back over to Michigan Avenue. I ended up dropping her back off at a house off of michigan ave then just heading back home. I know a lot of strange items have been traded for sex or head, I just wonder where detangling conditioner ranks on that list?

  8. #5214

    Not halo

    Quote Originally Posted by Sped One  [View Original Post]
    Last night. 10pm, R & Lantz.
    Wasn't Halo that was me.

  9. #5213

    Alicia

    I didn't have anything to do this evening so I decided I'd take a ride thru the hood and see if I could find any good looking pussy. I started out driving up and down fort street and I saw nothing so I decided to head over to Michgian Avenue and see what the ho situation was like. On my first pass I spotted this ***** with dirty blonde hair right at the corner of Michigan and Cecil. She didn't look bad so I decided to drive around and scoop her up. I pulled around and she got in and was like hi, I'm alicia, do you mind if I touch you. I was like no, go ahead. She touched my dick to make sure I wasn't a cop then she pulled her boob out and was like here, grab my tit. I reached over and grabbed her tit and once the cop check was over she asked me what I was looking to do. I told the ho that I wanted to fuck then she started the negotiations out at fifty bucks. I told her I couldn't go that high but I could do thirty. She's like thirty, how am I supposed to eat? I was like I don't know, but thats all I can spend. Eventually she agreed to fuck for thirty then I found a safe spot to park then we went into the back seat. At first I tried getting the ***** to take her shirt off but she bitched that it was too cold in the car. All that ended up coming off were her pants. She started things out by sucking my dick, which she did a pretty good job at, then I asked her to get on top. She objected to getting on top so I justed ended up having her get on her hands and knees and hitting it from the back. Her pussy was fairly tight and after pounding it for a while I ended up nutting in her. After we got back up front the ho asked me if I could do her a favor and drive her thru burger king. I thought yeah, fuck it, I will. So we get to burger king and the ***** orders then were sitting there in line waiting for her food. Well, I had thrown a bag up front when I hopped in the back seat to fuck this ***** and while we were sitting in line she happened to pick it up off the floor and look in it. There was a bottle of spray on, leave in conditioner that instantly detangles hair that I had bought earlier in the day. I bought it for my daughter because her hair is all fucked up in the morning when she wakes up. I spray that shit in when I brush her hair in the morning and the brush goes right thru her hair. I don't have to listen to any screaming when the brush hits knots. Its good shit. Anyway, this ***** is looking at it then she askes me if she could use some of it. I was just like no, that for my daughter, then I explained what I just stated above. Then she went on to tell me how fucked up her hair gets being out there and she was trying to give me a guilt trip. It wasn't going to work because I just paid ten bucks for the shit at a salon. That was with my five dollar off coupon. Then the ***** made it interesting. She actually told me she'd suck my dick in trade for the detangling conditioner. Well, I'm going to be back at Bo Rics tomorrow buying more. I agreed to it and she washed my meat as we drove back over to Michigan Avenue. I ended up dropping her back off at a house off of michigan ave then just heading back home. I know a lot of strange items have been traded for sex or head, I just wonder where detangling conditioner ranks on that list?

  10. #5212
    Quote Originally Posted by FindingGold  [View Original Post]
    Actually picked her up today and went to a short stay. Her name is Lisa. Didn't get much of a BJ but the FS was good. She gets into it. She is definitely in with the Vic dope boys. Said she has been doing some BP lately also. She is 4'7". I'll repeat. (no digits)
    Good to know!

    Went through again this evening and I thought I saw her running to the Vic, but by the time I had a chance to casually turn around, she was gone.

    Other than that brief sighting, I saw no one else this evening.

    Earlier in the afternoon, I was going through the Ave and saw a couple of really cute girls hanging out in the parking lot of the party store near the Salvation Army. I've seen them before around that time (but never in the morning or the evening). I presume they're dealing with their pimp / dope boy in the parking lot? I've actually gone in the store while they're there and tried to get them to approach, but they never have. I saw the sandy blonde today and the brunette with the really nice ass. Anyone know anything about them?

  11. #5211

    Siting

    Was traveling S on Schoenherr and at the intersection of Groesbeck walking slowly down the N side of Groesbeck was blk. Gal wearing a gray hoodie.

    I made a loop to check her out and a monger had stopped at the curb waiting for her as she ran to his car. She was 5' 7" and from the side I'd say C's.

    Nice to see a SW away from the higher risk area's.

    There have been a few reports of sitings in the outer area. If you guys PM me a siting, I'll make a running list and send it all contributors.

    I don't expect it to be a long list but I'm for anything that cuts risk

  12. #5210

    Good Thought

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I have often thought about actually meeting a few of you guys. I just think it would be cool to put a face to some of the names. The funny thing is, when you really think about it, some if us might actually know eachother or know a mutual friend. Other than the SWs. LOL. As far as beers go? I don't really drink anymore unless I am at my cottage in Canada. My father would roll over in his grave if he saw I wasn't keeping up the family tradition. However, I would consider breaking my " No drinking rule " for just one night to meet up and exchange some stories. So who knows, I might just take you up on that offer some day. In my opinion, this hobby is like most drugs or alcohol. Addicting, dangerous, but a lot of fun. And you know we would end up comparing videos and photos. I wish we could post video on here. I have a couple that most on here wouldn't believe until they saw it for their own eyes.
    I like the idea. When I go to the clubs now I drink O'doules non alcoholic beer. Don't need a DUI nor do I need to be a "fool, who is separated from his money".

  13. #5209

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Humper  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising michigan ave and spotted a decent looking brunette on the corner of florida and michigan. I drove around the block to do the scoop and caught her walking down florida toward the service drive. I picked the ***** up, she said her name was Jennifer, and after doing the cop checks, negotiated h&h for. 30. I took the ***** to a side street and parked and had her start sucking my dick. The ***** did an alright job sucking on my dick then I told her to hop on and ride my dick. I had her ride my dick for a little while then I had her get on her hands and knees and I finished off fucking her doggie. I ended up dropping the ***** off at a house off of McGraw then I continued to drive around. About an hour later I was cruising the side streets off of michigan and I ended up picking up this ***** Baby around Gilbert and Horatio. I negotiated head from her for. 10. The ***** started out sucking my dick then she stops and is like, were you just fucking. I was like yeah, why? She's like, oh, thats boag, having me suck your dick right after you got done fucking. She's like, I don't want any diseases. She must have smelled or tasted Jennifers pussy on my dick. I just told the ***** I took a shower and the bitches scent must have been on my underwear. I wasn't sure if she was going to buy that and finish sucking my dick, but she did. Overall she gave a quality blowjob. She ended up just getting out of the car their on horatio then I just headed home.
    You are the man bro sound a little like me. One time I had a ***** light up a crack pipe in my car. I smacked the crack pipe out of her mouth and told her to get out mid BJ. She wouldn't get out so I had to drag her out and made her give me my money back and took her crack pipe and smashed it. Its part of the thrill. These women are not for relationships. If you think they are you are a sad sad man. They don't like you, they like drugs and they know the only way they are going to get high is to let some fat middle aged white dude bust in their mouth. I keep my prices low low by treating them like shit. Start to put the pussy on a pedestal and see your shit get wrecked. Just my. 02

  14. #5208

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by FindingGold  [View Original Post]
    Actually picked her up today and went to a short stay. Her name is Lisa. Didn't get much of a BJ but the FS was good. She gets into it. She is definitely in with the Vic dope boys. Said she has been doing some BP lately also. She is 4'7". I'll repeat. (no digits)
    I seen Lisa last week. Picked her up behind Vic, received very very nice BBBJ. Unfortunately she would not do cim. For that reason I will not repeat, but she is a cute little thing. Would have liked to hit it, but didn't have the time. Dropped her off at the dope boys at Vic.

  15. #5207
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    She hangs with the dope boys at the Vic, among other places. She has not kept a phone in my experience. I've talked to her several times, but never committed. Good luck.
    Actually picked her up today and went to a short stay. Her name is Lisa. Didn't get much of a BJ but the FS was good. She gets into it. She is definitely in with the Vic dope boys. Said she has been doing some BP lately also. She is 4'7". I'll repeat. (no digits)

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape