Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 930 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 430 830 880 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 980 1030 ... LastLast
Results 13,936 to 13,950 of 19141
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5206
    Quote Originally Posted by Safecracker  [View Original Post]
    I'd be curious, too. I had the same worry: that she was a schoolgirl. But she looked really cute from what I saw, so I'm hoping to scoop her sometime as she's legal.

    I went back through the area around the same time tonight; it was the complete opposite of last night. Didn't see a single soul.
    She hangs with the dope boys at the Vic, among other places. She has not kept a phone in my experience. I've talked to her several times, but never committed. Good luck.

  2. #5205

    New to the area

    My first post for Detroit. My usual cruise is Flint. I only get down to the D maybe once a month or so. Tuesday I had a couple of hours spare time so I thought I would look for Famita. I don't know the area to good so I mainly stuck to JR. It was about 10:30pm or so when I started, and I didn't see much out to my liking. There was one blonde haired SW walking by centerfolds but I didn't want to pick up to close to the club. There also was quite a bit of LE activity around. If anyone here would be willing to share Famita's digits it would be much appreciated.

    Thanks

  3. #5204
    It could be NA beer. I'm sure most stripclubs have that. I think it would be cool to hang out. Besides, I havvent fully experienced the stripclub arena yet. Im not worried about running into anyone I know or am associated with....I would see that as guilt by association.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I have often thought about actually meeting a few of you guys. I just think it would be cool to put a face to some of the names. The funny thing is, when you really think about it, some if us might actually know eachother or know a mutual friend. Other than the SWs. LOL. As far as beers go? I don't really drink anymore unless I am at my cottage in Canada. My father would roll over in his grave if he saw I wasn't keeping up the family tradition. However, I would consider breaking my " No drinking rule " for just one night to meet up and exchange some stories. So who knows, I might just take you up on that offer some day. In my opinion, this hobby is like most drugs or alcohol. Addicting, dangerous, but a lot of fun. And you know we would end up comparing videos and photos. I wish we could post video on here. I have a couple that most on here wouldn't believe until they saw it for their own eyes.

  4. #5203
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I have often thought about actually meeting a few of you guys. I just think it would be cool to put a face to some of the names. The funny thing is, when you really think about it, some if us might actually know eachother or know a mutual friend. Other than the SWs. LOL. As far as beers go? I don't really drink anymore unless I am at my cottage in Canada. My father would roll over in his grave if he saw I wasn't keeping up the family tradition. However, I would consider breaking my " No drinking rule " for just one night to meet up and exchange some stories. So who knows, I might just take you up on that offer some day. In my opinion, this hobby is like most drugs or alcohol. Addicting, dangerous, but a lot of fun. And you know we would end up comparing videos and photos. I wish we could post video on here. I have a couple that most on here wouldn't believe until they saw it for their own eyes.
    6 degrees of separation man. I've met a number of fellow mongers and have yet to run into someone I know or should know through a 2nd person. I'm more fearful I'll run into someone that knows my parents who are much more social than I.

    And I don't want to see videos MichDI, I don't need to see your dick! (girl girl and I'm in though)

  5. #5202
    Quote Originally Posted by Safecracker  [View Original Post]
    I'd be curious, too. I had the same worry: that she was a schoolgirl. But she looked really cute from what I saw, so I'm hoping to scoop her sometime as she's legal.

    I went back through the area around the same time tonight; it was the complete opposite of last night. Didn't see a single soul.
    Last few evening its been pretty active in the Triangle for the winter, but agreed, today it was empty. Saw one WSW going from the party store to the Vic, but she was moving fast. Wonder if there was a sweep or something because last night at the same time I saw at least 7 out.

  6. #5201
    Quote Originally Posted by FindingGold  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the name or have digits for the tiny BSW in the triangle? I picked her up a month or longer back but only had time for a BJ. Wanted to try FS because she appeared to have an awesome little body. She is very tiny and young. Sure she is legal from talking with her, but I almost didn't pick her up because I thought she might be a school girl.
    I'd be curious, too. I had the same worry: that she was a schoolgirl. But she looked really cute from what I saw, so I'm hoping to scoop her sometime as she's legal.

    I went back through the area around the same time tonight; it was the complete opposite of last night. Didn't see a single soul.

  7. #5200

    Navaeh. Are

    Its a little belated, but last week cruised the are around dusk and saw a bunch of leo setting up a spead trap on 8mile. They were busting people left and right. I saw a little spinner at the party store a few blocks south. She was in and out of the place and difficult to get a read on. Saw another cute brunette walking fast and then turned down eight mile. Later I saw her walking south again and after some quick recon decided to pick her up. Said her name was Navaeh and that she used to work as a shot girl at several of the fine establishments along 8mile. She's a brunette about 5'7 about 135 and nice bees maybe sees. Found our spot, decent but rush head job then nice mish finish. She was interested in finishing "quick" but only seemed to rush during the first half. All in all a quality date. No digits.

  8. #5199
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  9. #5198

    Triangle. Tiny BSW

    Quote Originally Posted by Safecracker  [View Original Post]
    And move onto "safer" avenues (like AMPs) , but some habits are hard to kick.

    I found myself down in the triangle today and stopped at the party store next to the vic for some smokes. I was in my car packing them when an older blonde came up from the store. She looked familiar and introduced herself as Lady T. I'm pretty sure the T stands for Theresa, if it's the same woman I ran into a few years ago.

    We ended up just driving around and chatting for a bit. She was a bit high on MJ, but it was the cool, talkative high; she had me cracking up and I almost completely forgot about the reason she was the car until she brought it up.

    Got an enthusiastic BJ for a Jackson and she was good! I guess old dogs don't need to learn new tricks! She suggested coming back for FS sometime, and I'm considering it.

    I tried searching the forums, but didn't find anything on her. (Granted, searching on Lady T just returned everyone that used the word "lady" so I may have missed it.)

    Related, as the ave has been dead, there were a ton of SWs out around the Vic. I counted five in just the couple blocks, including one tiny BSW that I would have stopped for if it wasn't for Lady T. I thought about swinging back around to try and scoop her after dropping off T, but decided not to press my luck.
    Anyone know the name or have digits for the tiny BSW in the triangle? I picked her up a month or longer back but only had time for a BJ. Wanted to try FS because she appeared to have an awesome little body. She is very tiny and young. Sure she is legal from talking with her, but I almost didn't pick her up because I thought she might be a school girl.

  10. #5197

    Fatima

    FYI, her number is functional again.

  11. #5196

    Unicorn

    Her new digits? Any senior here thanks.

  12. #5195

    I know I was going to quit.

    And move onto "safer" avenues (like AMPs) , but some habits are hard to kick.

    I found myself down in the triangle today and stopped at the party store next to the vic for some smokes. I was in my car packing them when an older blonde came up from the store. She looked familiar and introduced herself as Lady T. I'm pretty sure the T stands for Theresa, if it's the same woman I ran into a few years ago.

    We ended up just driving around and chatting for a bit. She was a bit high on MJ, but it was the cool, talkative high; she had me cracking up and I almost completely forgot about the reason she was the car until she brought it up.

    Got an enthusiastic BJ for a Jackson and she was good! I guess old dogs don't need to learn new tricks! She suggested coming back for FS sometime, and I'm considering it.

    I tried searching the forums, but didn't find anything on her. (Granted, searching on Lady T just returned everyone that used the word "lady" so I may have missed it.)

    Related, as the ave has been dead, there were a ton of SWs out around the Vic. I counted five in just the couple blocks, including one tiny BSW that I would have stopped for if it wasn't for Lady T. I thought about swinging back around to try and scoop her after dropping off T, but decided not to press my luck.

  13. #5194

    Princess Naughty on the are

    Second post and I get to embarrass myself. Oh well. I sometimes take the are home from work if I'm in the mood to take in some scenery. I spotted a fairly cute younger looking BSW by the Viaduct. Swooped her up the second time around. Says her name is "Princess Naughty." She gets in and quickly things go south. Tells me to slow down she's going to get sick when I'm seriously going like 20. Asks if I can stop by the gas station so she can get a loosey. Great, I figure I can dump her. Once we're there I tell her politely (my mistake) that I'm good and I'll give her a lincoln to just be on her way. She starts practically crying and begging and won't get out of my car. The little head swoops in as she is fairly young and cute and I say what the hell (I know, I know). On the way to the spot she keeps saying weird things like "you aren't going to hurt me?" which I just kindof ignore. Finally, when she gets down to the deed its just terrible. Like the worst ever. No skills at all, just a weak ass mechanical back and forth. This isn't going to work. I tell her she can have the Jackson just to get lost. Avoid!

  14. #5193
    Thanks MichDL. Don't forget, I still owe ya beers if you're interested.

    JD.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    As always bro. Nice report. Love the facial pic. Newbies take notes. This is how you gain credit on this board real fast. A report with pics to prove it shows and proves you are a true monger.

  15. #5192

    Vernor Shannon

    I was in the hood the other night looking to see if I could find a ho to suck my dick and at first I wasn't seeing anything. I did't see one girl the first three hours I was out driving around. Fort Street was dead, Michigan Avenue was dead, and Vernor was dead. That was unusual. Normally on a bad night all I'd see is maybe a half dozen ugly ass ho's. To not see one girl out was something that I've never had happen before. It was starting to get frustrating. What I think made it worse is that I was into day number ten of my attempt to quit smoking and it isn't so easy to quit something you've been doing for twenty years. The urges to smoke kept getting stronger and stronger the longer I drove around without seeing anyone. Finally when I was on Vernor I saw some blonde ho walking down the street. I did a slow drive by but she looked a little rough so I decided to pass. I kept driving up and down Vernor and it was funny because I was the only car on the road. Every time I drove by that blonde ho she was waving her arms harder and harder trying to get my attention. Finally it got to the point where she started walking out into the street waving her arms trying to get my attention. It seemed like every time I drove by the ho she started looking better and better to me. I don't know if that was because I was just getting hornier as the night went on but I decided that if I saw her on my next pass I'd scoop her up. On the next pass she was still out so I pulled over and did the scoop. Well, my first instincts were correct. This girl was a bit rough but since I already had her in the car I figured I might as well have her suck my dick. The ***** told me her name was Shannon and she claimed that she was out there because her car was out of gas. I was just like wow, really, but I've been around long enough to know a crackwhore when I see one. This ***** Shannon was definately a crackwhore. So the ho asks me what I'm looking to do and I told her that I was just looking for some head. The ho tells me that she charges. 40 for blowjobs. I was just like really, I was like all I've got on me is. 10. Then she tried the whole can't you go to the bank routine and I was just like nope, this is all I have. Finally she settled for. 10 and I whipped out my dick and had her suck on my dick as I cruised up and down the side streets. I was a little worried during the blowjob because she stopped and asked me to let her know right before I cum. Then she told me that she'd catch, but she doesn't swallow. So I ended up nutting in her mouth, then I had to pull over so she could open the door and spit out my load. I ended up dropping her off at a house not far from where I picked her up at then I just headed home.

    __________________.

    Dedicated to keeping the offers low in 2013

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape