Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,951 to 13,965 of 21048
-
01-15-13 11:08 #7098Senior Member

Posts: 273Vernor Shannon
I was in the hood the other night looking to see if I could find a ho to suck my dick and at first I wasn't seeing anything. I did't see one girl the first three hours I was out driving around. Fort Street was dead, Michigan Avenue was dead, and Vernor was dead. That was unusual. Normally on a bad night all I'd see is maybe a half dozen ugly ass ho's. To not see one girl out was something that I've never had happen before. It was starting to get frustrating. What I think made it worse is that I was into day number ten of my attempt to quit smoking and it isn't so easy to quit something you've been doing for twenty years. The urges to smoke kept getting stronger and stronger the longer I drove around without seeing anyone. Finally when I was on Vernor I saw some blonde ho walking down the street. I did a slow drive by but she looked a little rough so I decided to pass. I kept driving up and down Vernor and it was funny because I was the only car on the road. Every time I drove by that blonde ho she was waving her arms harder and harder trying to get my attention. Finally it got to the point where she started walking out into the street waving her arms trying to get my attention. It seemed like every time I drove by the ho she started looking better and better to me. I don't know if that was because I was just getting hornier as the night went on but I decided that if I saw her on my next pass I'd scoop her up. On the next pass she was still out so I pulled over and did the scoop. Well, my first instincts were correct. This girl was a bit rough but since I already had her in the car I figured I might as well have her suck my dick. The ***** told me her name was Shannon and she claimed that she was out there because her car was out of gas. I was just like wow, really, but I've been around long enough to know a crackwhore when I see one. This ***** Shannon was definately a crackwhore. So the ho asks me what I'm looking to do and I told her that I was just looking for some head. The ho tells me that she charges. 40 for blowjobs. I was just like really, I was like all I've got on me is. 10. Then she tried the whole can't you go to the bank routine and I was just like nope, this is all I have. Finally she settled for. 10 and I whipped out my dick and had her suck on my dick as I cruised up and down the side streets. I was a little worried during the blowjob because she stopped and asked me to let her know right before I cum. Then she told me that she'd catch, but she doesn't swallow. So I ended up nutting in her mouth, then I had to pull over so she could open the door and spit out my load. I ended up dropping her off at a house not far from where I picked her up at then I just headed home.
__________________.
Dedicated to keeping the offers low in 2013
-
01-15-13 10:14 #7097Senior Member

Posts: 846Uncle Leo is back on the ave
Yesterday I say a black unmarked crown vic with tinted windows busting a monger. I also saw a white not so under cover crown vic and a marked DPD carroaming around. Looks like there is an auto show crack down going onso be careful.
-
01-15-13 00:25 #7096Senior Member

Posts: 281Triedit but no luck. Fast busy
Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-13 21:23 #7095Senior Member

Posts: 273Kacey
I was on my way home from work this afternoon and I decided I'd take a ride thru Detroit and see if there were any ho's out walking the streets. I drove up and down Michigan Ave. A few times hoping to see Jennifer out but she was no where to be seen. There were quite a few ho's out on the stroll this afternoon but there just wasn't anything that looked good. I gave up on Michigan and took a ride over to Fort Street. Fort Street has been really good to me lately. There are at least four pussies walking up and down Fort street that are worth fucking. My first couple of passes on Fort I spotted some good looking pussy but by the time I got back around the block they were gone. It was pissing me off because there were a shit load of semi trucks on Fort street this afternoon. Every time I was stopped at a light there were at least four or five semi trucks in front of me. Only two of the semi trucks were able to make a right turn per green light. It was taking me forever to make it thru the light and get back around the block. Once I'd get around the block the ho's were gone. I was just like fuck this, new game plan. I just started weaving up and down each of the side streets hoping to catch a ho on her way to Fort Street. I was staying off of Fort and avoiding the semi trucks altogether. The new strategy paid off because as I was going down Cavalry I spotted this ho Kacey making her way toward Fort. There were no cars around me so I just pulled right over and scooped her up. I've picked this ho up three times over the last month and I knew for sure that I was going to be getting a good blowjob. I ended up negotiating a blowjob from her for. 15. I was really tempted to fuck her again and bust a nut in that tight pussy of hers but in the end I just stuck with getting some road head. A nice tight piece of pussy is always good but so is head from a ***** that has a good set of lungs and knows how to use her tongue. I just drove around with her while she sucked on my dick then after I nutted in her mouth I took her right back over to Cavalry Street and dropped her off. After that I decided to call it a day and go home.
__________________.
Dedicated to keeping the offers low in 2013
-
01-14-13 19:50 #7094Senior Member

Posts: 750Tonya
I was planning on trying out a recommendation from one of our esteemed colleagues this week, but I can see that just isn't going to happen due to a variety of circumstances. Work, personal life, etc. Also, I feel a cold coming on. It's probably this latest superflu that's going around. So finding myself with a massive pent up load to unleash with a short window of free time and in the area of the R. You can guess what happened. First pass thru and nobody was out. Second pass I spotted this short, petite brunette WSWer at Lantz. Figuring it was the best I was going to get, I looped around and scooped. Turns out to be Tonya. I have never seen her before. She claims to have been working the R for the past few years, triangle before that. Said she just got out of re-hab this past weekend. She was pleasant, nice, not stoned, smelled clean, etc. So we made a quick trip thru MC Donaldo's drivethru and headed for the notel. Once there, she ate, got cleaned up and ready for the date. Slightly above average in the looks department, short, maybe 5'2". Long hair, Bee+'s with healthy nips, nice small ass, medium to heavily stubbled vag, nice skin. There is some frontal baby damage and she is slightly thick from her re-hab stint but that is all I could really fault her on. The date was nice. No rush. Almost GFE. She does kiss if you want. BBBJ skills were very good with BLS and some nice DT attempts. Although slightly toothy for me (although some gents might dig that). I did ask her to please stop grinding her teeth on my dick and she took direction well. Of course she said the perfect lie any woman could say."you're just too big". We then proceeding on to mish, CG, K9 and finished mish. She can take a pretty good pounding and the vag is very nice and tight. Held out as long as I could and then finished with my trademark face blasting. Never a compaint or any JD Juice dodging at all from this one. All in all it was a pretty solid date. Cost me. 5 plus the Micky D's and some looseys. And the room on top of that. She was open to just about everything as far as I could tell although I did not inquire about Greek (Canadian). As you see, she never batted an eye about pictures and vids and didn't even try and upcharge for them. She didn't have digits but said she can be found in the above mentioned location.
Stay afe and be well Gents,
JD
-
01-14-13 18:52 #7093Senior Member

Posts: 247Back in Business
Fatima has a new phone, as of today. She has the same number.
Stay safe out there
-
01-14-13 17:56 #7092Senior Member

Posts: 196Amber
Amber is always a pain, she has always been jumpy and freaking out the few times I've picked her up.
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
I finally had to tell her, I'm going to my spot, not yours. I mentioned some names of SW's we both knew, and that settled her down.
She couldn't even finish a BJ without whining about it, so I paid a little extra, and to quote the Mad humper, I bent the * over the hood of my car.
And jammed her up real good.
I would still pick her up on a slow night, she is still pretty decent looking.
-
01-14-13 11:53 #7091Senior Member

Posts: 87Ghetto Hood
I am hoping the Getto hood gets him. Tired of tax dollars being wasted only for the guy to get out in a month. I took a cruise down the R Saturday around 1 pm noting out.
Originally Posted by Aguinnes
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-13 00:04 #7090Senior Member

Posts: 196Chrystal
I cruised the ave today and not much going on, then went to fort and at least 6 SW were out. 2 looked good but its so dark you can't tell.
I think I saw Kacey but she had on a goofy hat and just couldn't tell who it was, so I passed.
One decent blonde, and one goofy WSW walking in traffic on fort waving here arms like a rooster, might have been the SW thats pregnant, a little too dark out to be sure.
So I headed to vernor to waste some time and picked up crystal off of vernor in SW detroit.
She is an early 20's latino, petite, about 5'0 tall.
Seemed like a real nice girl, great full service, and actually seemed to be having a good time, standard tuition.
-
01-13-13 23:14 #7089Senior Member

Posts: 196Lp
LP used to be decent around the atlantis, dix from melvindale to just past southfield.
Originally Posted by AllRight999
[View Original Post]
Its been slim pickings for a few years. The SW that are still there are what I call part timers, just doing it for extra money and not big candy habits,
Thats why they are so hard to find in the area.
They are usually mid 30's or older.
You can still find a dancer from the atlantis walking around, but they go quick.
-
01-13-13 20:55 #7088Senior Member

Posts: 206Ave & JR on Sunday
Took a drive down JR and the Ave saw a few out but LEO in both spots on both passes. Saw unmarked LEO talking to a WSW on the ave. Decided to pass on it all.
Stay safe.
-
01-13-13 20:47 #7087Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34Karma but fucked up
First and foremost its a shame but when you steal 1700 cash and ov4r 500 in work somewhere along those lines its going to come back to you. And all those times she's did it tpo the johns and no1 ever did anything about it so I feel bad but I don't. ALSO how did you find this out from another girl or spomething? Just curious
Originally Posted by Aguinnes
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-13 17:13 #7086Senior Member

Posts: 58JR Sat night
I was out for a bit Saturday between 8-9pm. Just window shopping as I am recovering from a about of flu. Saw an interesting WSW at Remington. A block north of SF. Petite, brown or dirty blondish hair, hard to see but seemed attractive. Passed a couple of times and she stayed right on the corner tho, I didn't see Leo but I was a little suspicious. Will look for her when I am more actively shopping. Saw a few others further south. Why do girls go out on dark nights in only dark clothes in the winter? Tough to see any details. Guess they prolly don't have huge wardrobes back at the house. Saw a BTSW at the Dakota. Someone was shopping there. Speaking of TSW, I had to stop on 6 mile at woodward for a red light. There was a group of 5 people standing right there; 1 black girl not dressed to be working. 2 black guys, and 2 black trannies. I pulled up short because I would have been RIGHT next to them otherwise. It was unseasonably warm so my front windows were both down a few inches. One of the BTSW walked back next to my car staying comfortably on the sidewalk, bends down to look in the window and asks me a question. I had the music playing and didn't hear her but shook my head and said no thanks. She smiled and said something else, again I shook my head no and smiled back. I turned the music down in time to hear something about "you don't want no hormone titties?" Light changed and I drove away.
Oh, BTW, the petite blonde WSW that's been hanging at the party story a block south of 8 mile was just walking out as I was leaving the area. Another I would like to know more about when I am feeling back to full strength.
-
01-13-13 13:37 #7085Senior Member

Posts: 742Sat and Sun Morning
Hit most of the usual strolls and didn't see anything worth mentioning. I scooped Amber from the Ave Tall slim brunette WSW probably 30 ish both checks cleared but She was really paranoid and jumpy. She wanted me to park not more than 3 to 4 houses off of the Ave or in the bank parking lot! I told her no and I would have to get at least 2 blocks away from the ave to feel comfortable. She insisted and I told her that's okay and drove her back to her spot to drop her off she then refused to get out saying she needed the money and I told her we can check out my spot She agreed and then 1 block away changed her mind so I dropped her off! Also on Harper by Van D I was at the red light when a BSW ran out of the gas station in the pouring rain and tried to get in. I rolled the window down and she told me she really needed money I refused and she offered a BJ for Honest Abe! I thought about it how good or bad can a $5 BJ be? I decided to pass! I also saw a car upside down and cut in half on vernor and Liv and uncle was there waiting on a tow truck! Not much else going on these days maybe time for a break! Stay Safe and Happy Endings Brothers!
-
01-13-13 13:11 #7084Senior Member

Posts: 63Early morning R
I cruise the R most mornings on the way to work. Usually 5am or there abouts. Talent varies greatly morning to morning. I hear the guys talking about Fatima but wish I knew who she is and what she looks like. Last week Wednesday I was going down side street and found 4LE parked together and then they spread out. All DPD marked cars. Not the first time. Didn't scoop anyone as the talent was weak and the LE was high. Usually like to scoop smaller SW and do notel on 8.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Glad to know there is a place to find info and share. Thanks guys.
Be safe









Reply With Quote






