Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,936 to 13,950 of 21048
-
01-17-13 15:35 #7113Senior Member

Posts: 163Actually picked her up today and went to a short stay. Her name is Lisa. Didn't get much of a BJ but the FS was good. She gets into it. She is definitely in with the Vic dope boys. Said she has been doing some BP lately also. She is 4'7". I'll repeat. (no digits)
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-13 10:37 #7112Senior Member

Posts: 299She hangs with the dope boys at the Vic, among other places. She has not kept a phone in my experience. I've talked to her several times, but never committed. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Safecracker
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-13 07:00 #7111Senior Member

Posts: 42New to the area
My first post for Detroit. My usual cruise is Flint. I only get down to the D maybe once a month or so. Tuesday I had a couple of hours spare time so I thought I would look for Famita. I don't know the area to good so I mainly stuck to JR. It was about 10:30pm or so when I started, and I didn't see much out to my liking. There was one blonde haired SW walking by centerfolds but I didn't want to pick up to close to the club. There also was quite a bit of LE activity around. If anyone here would be willing to share Famita's digits it would be much appreciated.
Thanks
-
01-17-13 06:32 #7110Senior Member

Posts: 750It could be NA beer. I'm sure most stripclubs have that. I think it would be cool to hang out. Besides, I havvent fully experienced the stripclub arena yet. Im not worried about running into anyone I know or am associated with....I would see that as guilt by association....
.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-13 01:07 #7109Senior Member

Posts: 1636 degrees of separation man. I've met a number of fellow mongers and have yet to run into someone I know or should know through a 2nd person. I'm more fearful I'll run into someone that knows my parents who are much more social than I.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
And I don't want to see videos MichDI, I don't need to see your dick! (girl girl and I'm in though)
-
01-17-13 01:03 #7108Senior Member

Posts: 163Last few evening its been pretty active in the Triangle for the winter, but agreed, today it was empty. Saw one WSW going from the party store to the Vic, but she was moving fast. Wonder if there was a sweep or something because last night at the same time I saw at least 7 out.
Originally Posted by Safecracker
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-13 23:54 #7107Senior Member

Posts: 84I'd be curious, too. I had the same worry: that she was a schoolgirl. But she looked really cute from what I saw, so I'm hoping to scoop her sometime as she's legal.
Originally Posted by FindingGold
[View Original Post]
I went back through the area around the same time tonight; it was the complete opposite of last night. Didn't see a single soul.
-
01-16-13 23:20 #7106Senior Member

Posts: 280Navaeh. Are
Its a little belated, but last week cruised the are around dusk and saw a bunch of leo setting up a spead trap on 8mile. They were busting people left and right. I saw a little spinner at the party store a few blocks south. She was in and out of the place and difficult to get a read on. Saw another cute brunette walking fast and then turned down eight mile. Later I saw her walking south again and after some quick recon decided to pick her up. Said her name was Navaeh and that she used to work as a shot girl at several of the fine establishments along 8mile. She's a brunette about 5'7 about 135 and nice bees maybe sees. Found our spot, decent but rush head job then nice mish finish. She was interested in finishing "quick" but only seemed to rush during the first half. All in all a quality date. No digits.
-
01-16-13 20:15 #7105Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
01-16-13 16:40 #7104Senior Member

Posts: 163Triangle. Tiny BSW
Anyone know the name or have digits for the tiny BSW in the triangle? I picked her up a month or longer back but only had time for a BJ. Wanted to try FS because she appeared to have an awesome little body. She is very tiny and young. Sure she is legal from talking with her, but I almost didn't pick her up because I thought she might be a school girl.
Originally Posted by Safecracker
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-13 14:50 #7103Senior Member

Posts: 102Fatima
FYI, her number is functional again.
-
01-16-13 06:24 #7102Senior Member

Posts: 161Unicorn
Her new digits? Any senior here thanks.
-
01-15-13 23:48 #7101Senior Member

Posts: 84I know I was going to quit.
And move onto "safer" avenues (like AMPs) , but some habits are hard to kick.
I found myself down in the triangle today and stopped at the party store next to the vic for some smokes. I was in my car packing them when an older blonde came up from the store. She looked familiar and introduced herself as Lady T. I'm pretty sure the T stands for Theresa, if it's the same woman I ran into a few years ago.
We ended up just driving around and chatting for a bit. She was a bit high on MJ, but it was the cool, talkative high; she had me cracking up and I almost completely forgot about the reason she was the car until she brought it up.
Got an enthusiastic BJ for a Jackson and she was good! I guess old dogs don't need to learn new tricks! She suggested coming back for FS sometime, and I'm considering it.
I tried searching the forums, but didn't find anything on her. (Granted, searching on Lady T just returned everyone that used the word "lady" so I may have missed it.)
Related, as the ave has been dead, there were a ton of SWs out around the Vic. I counted five in just the couple blocks, including one tiny BSW that I would have stopped for if it wasn't for Lady T. I thought about swinging back around to try and scoop her after dropping off T, but decided not to press my luck.
-
01-15-13 17:19 #7100Regular Member

Posts: 13Princess Naughty on the are
Second post and I get to embarrass myself. Oh well. I sometimes take the are home from work if I'm in the mood to take in some scenery. I spotted a fairly cute younger looking BSW by the Viaduct. Swooped her up the second time around. Says her name is "Princess Naughty." She gets in and quickly things go south. Tells me to slow down she's going to get sick when I'm seriously going like 20. Asks if I can stop by the gas station so she can get a loosey. Great, I figure I can dump her. Once we're there I tell her politely (my mistake) that I'm good and I'll give her a lincoln to just be on her way. She starts practically crying and begging and won't get out of my car. The little head swoops in as she is fairly young and cute and I say what the hell (I know, I know). On the way to the spot she keeps saying weird things like "you aren't going to hurt me?" which I just kindof ignore. Finally, when she gets down to the deed its just terrible. Like the worst ever. No skills at all, just a weak ass mechanical back and forth. This isn't going to work. I tell her she can have the Jackson just to get lost. Avoid!
-
01-15-13 13:26 #7099Senior Member

Posts: 750Thanks MichDL. Don't forget, I still owe ya beers if you're interested.
JD.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





