Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,516 to 25,530 of 32202
-
01-17-13 09:50 #6687Senior Member

Posts: 285Capital
Where is it? I found 22636 & 22640 but no 22648. Area looked like an abandoned warehouse district. No DMV either. Was I in the right area?
-
01-16-13 15:10 #6686Senior Member

Posts: 26Obvious Fake Pics
They are also using a picture of porn star Druuna in there ads. I know for a fact she has nothing to do with them. She lives around here and I asked after seeing her picture in the ad on Backpage.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-13 10:24 #6685Senior Member

Posts: 99Please explain to me how that would be cyber bullying. Read up on the definition and law and report back to us.
Originally Posted by Webrowser
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-13 09:16 #6684Regular Member

Posts: 6AMP ad in NYC
I kinda wish the scene in this area was as hopping been in NYC on business place is just a an AMP paradise especially in Queens. Thought I would share know this is not related to this board.
http://m.youtube.com//watch? V=zXFaESABbSg&feature=youtu. Be&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DzXFaESABbSg%26feature%3Dyoutu. Be
-
01-15-13 19:07 #6683Regular Member

Posts: 21Re: Hassel
I agree with the others that without any direct proof, the person who posted the flyer is just assuming. But I don't think they would post your information and image on the internet. That would be considered cyber bullying, and they've got laws against that now.
Originally Posted by DoeSurfer
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-13 15:58 #6682Senior Member

Posts: 592Kind of stuff pisses me off on two counts. Mind your own damn business goody-two-shoes. I'm sure if I followed you I would find things you're not supposed to be doing.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
Second, get your paws off my car. Its not just this, but fliers, etc. Get off my car, its my property. Didn't your parents ever tell you to not touch things that aren't yours without permission? Kind of a double standard is why I hate the posting of fliers / leaving a note. If I'm doing something wrong, you doing it too doesn't make it right. Go home and watch TV or do the job you're being paid to do instead of looking out your window.
-
01-15-13 11:58 #6681Regular Member

Posts: 6I'm also interested in any known Latina MPs.
Originally Posted by Hmfic04
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-13 21:16 #6680Senior Member

Posts: 229Hassle
The other members were 100% spot on. You will have no problems from the police, because parking in a parking lot is not illegal. The bigger issue is whether the person that left the flyer is going to take more aggressive steps, such as posting license plates and video on web sites to spotlight AMP visitors. I would just park in a different location.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-13 16:40 #6679Senior Member

Posts: 208Marissa
I saw Marissa two weeks ago. She is in her 40s. She is not bad. Zaza looks better and gave better massage. Zaza has moved to Centreville.
Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-13 12:36 #6678Senior Member

Posts: 33C-AMP in Alexandria
Continue to visit my go-to place in Alexandria. Saw new girl last week. Was told new staff coming this week as well.
Have considered trying Swan and / or Capitol out in Sterling, but not sure it's worth the drive.
-
01-14-13 07:48 #6677Senior Member

Posts: 175[QUOTE=Propilot; 1650338]
Worst case just park at the dmv. Just a short walk. Even if it closed can park there. I would just toss that paper. How would they know you even visited that establishment. Maybe you were getting your haircut next door.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-13 17:02 #6676Senior Member

Posts: 1043Scare tactic is correct.
[QUOTE=Serpico99; 1649638]Just a scare tactic, probably from one of the businesses in the complex. Maybe one of the local businesses get pissed off from the AMP's customers parking in their spaces)? I never heard of LE arresting mongers just because some goody two shoes the-bag reported a monger's car being in the parking spaces in front of an AMP. They have to prove you were engaged in illicit activity.
"They have to prove you were engaged in illicit activity" is the key sentence. As we all know, if there is no incriminating evidence, there is no case. Only two people know what happened in an AMP session, you and the girl. Everyone else can only assume. As long as you keep your mouth shut when you exit the AMP, you are fine. The problems arise when guys get intimidated by the cops, and the guys spill the beans. The cops favorite tactic is to say that they will call your wife. If your telephone information is not in the computer with your license, the cops cannot use that tactic. I remember one time a cop threatened to call my wife, I told him to do so. Then I told him that the wife and I were separated and living in different homes. The smile quickly disappeared from his face and he had to let me go for lack of evidence.
Propilot-Always check your six.
Be extremely careful parking in another business parking lot. Check for the NO parking signs before you do park because most businesses will have your car towed. The towing fee can cost as much as an amp visit.
-
01-13-13 14:16 #6675Regular Member

Posts: 20Have gone to the orient
My report guys (and it's a month late).
After discovering that there would be no soft touches for me. They were closed for reasons I don't know. And that The Lotus would only accept a 30-minute session (am starting to hate these franchises) , I headed to an undiscovered place. Down by backlick road.
Let us just say that everything is standard but given my priorities, here is how I'd rank them:
Table Shower. Check and they handled this well.
Back massage (medium). Pretty good.
Roaming. NA.
Finish. Standard (what else?)
While I would come back, I'd like to caution you that the attendant is over-40 and (from my point view) , is unattractive. Mamasan was more good-looking, me thinks.
Be safe!
-
01-13-13 10:14 #6674Senior Member

Posts: 285Capital
VJust had someone put a flier on my windshield that said,"hope you enjoyed you massage, your license plate has been reported to the police"
Capital in Sterling.
This has happened before. I remember a case in Woodbridge where a monger rcvd a letter from the Prince William Health Dept. Because hsi car had been spotted in the parking lot of an AMP.
I reccomend not parking outside of an AMP's lot. Due to the propensity of many business's in Nova to tow parkers who don't shop there.
-
01-12-13 20:54 #6673Senior Member

Posts: 912Just a scare tactic, probably from one of the businesses in the complex. Are the parking spots reserved (maybe one of the local businesses get pissed off from the AMP's customers parking in their spaces)? I never heard of LE arresting mongers just because some goody two shoes the-bag reported a monger's car being in the parking spaces in front of an AMP. They have to prove you were engaged in illicit activity. I never heard of any citizens group harassing the AMPs or mongers in Sterling. Most people, as well as LE, are focused on the Latinos and the gangs in the area so this makes me believe one of the businesses in the complex harassed you.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
For future visits, you can park in the BB&T lot one block down and walk along the road that parallels Sterling Blvd (vice walking along Sterling Blvd itself) and walk to the spa (that road is just one big horeshoe). Kind of a pain in the butt, however if for one reason or another you really like visiting this place, you should park elsewhere and walk to the spa.
For anyone else visiting the other places in Sterling:
1.) you can park at the post office lot or McD's lot, for those wishing to visit the place where mongers in the past went to feel like a "King".
2.) For the other AMP located near a gas station, you can park in the gas station lot or fitness gym that is on the next street over and walk over. Again, it's a pain in the butt but if you don't want to be harassed with notes left on your car, I would park elsewhere and walk.











Reply With Quote





