Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6672

    They're Scamming Off The Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jizzle  [View Original Post]
    I have been there numerous times. It's a company based out of california. They have good prices and have good service and beautiful girls. They are worth it.
    They're not affiliated in any way with Spa World Inc, which runs a legit family Korean spa. Even if the massage place is now good (and that outfit used to have a lot of problems, including an aggressive 'manager' who would send harassing texts) , they're still using BS in their ads by riding on the good name of Spa World.

  2. #6671

    Care

    Went to this place right off 28 in chantilly around 8pm. Was greeted by a 50something korean woman (kim)? And just wanted a shorter massage since I had to go somewhere and have never been here which put me back. 6 went back to a private room undressed and the same woman returned to give me my massage. She had a face that was a 4 being generous very small body no more then a 100 pounds, but she had a decent body for her age. The massage was nothing great. Her attitude sucked to be honest. She was pushy towards the end. No roaming at all. No extras offered at the end, and I didn't really care for any from her. No tip. Will not return. I figure I won't give too much of a detailed report being that this place was awful.

  3. #6670
    Just had someone put a flier on my windshield that said,"hope you enjoyed you massage, your license plate has been reported to the police"

    Capital in Sterling.

  4. #6669

    Spa World

    In my experience with spa world, they are legit. They are a booking agency from California. The have reasonable rates, beautiful ladies, and good service. They are worth it!

  5. #6668

    I beg to differ

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Spa World is a family destination, and completely above board.

    Those ads are from a shady outfit that has all kinds of BS in their posts. What is a "Mongolian Cobra" massage? I never heard of it either, but the bozo who runs this outfit has been writing it for at least 5 years.
    I have been there numerous times. It's a company based out of california. They have good prices and have good service and beautiful girls. They are worth it.

  6. #6667

    Not a chance

    Quote Originally Posted by Watta  [View Original Post]
    There have been many ads on BP lately saying they are sponsored by Spa World, Inc and to make a cirtesy call when parked. Has anyone done this? It seems a little "off" to me but the prices look good.

    Do you think maybe this is an offshoot of Spa World in Centreville?

    Thanks,

    JJ
    Spa World is a family destination, and completely above board.

    Those ads are from a shady outfit that has all kinds of BS in their posts. What is a "Mongolian Cobra" massage? I never heard of it either, but the bozo who runs this outfit has been writing it for at least 5 years.

  7. #6666

    New World Therapy?

    Any intel on this place in Herndon? Chinese or Korean? Price?

  8. #6665
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Spa World, Inc?

    There have been many ads on BP lately saying they are sponsored by Spa World, Inc and to make a cirtesy call when parked. Has anyone done this? It seems a little "off" to me but the prices look good.

    Do you think maybe this is an offshoot of Spa World in Centreville?

    Thanks,

    JJ

  9. #6664

    Nova State of Affairs

    Indeed it's pretty bad. I love visiting Southern Ca. Or Dallas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Still sad as they ever been. Only here that its $.2 for a HJ clothed.

    A sad state of affairs that hasnt changed in too long. You boys keep paying those rates now.

    PC out

  10. #6663
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, TIEhhhhhhhhhhhrred! You do." LOL.

    You didn't give her a tip, did you?
    Sadly I did. I am a sucker for looks.

  11. #6662

    Green house

    Hey guys,

    Green house has new talent. In my opinion a downgrade from the last two girls they had. I saw Sue and had the worst experience ever at this location.

    She is in her 30-40, skinny with no body nor breast (A cups). Senior member can PM for more info.

  12. #6661

    State of Nova AMPs

    Still sad as they ever been. Only here that its $.2 for a HJ clothed.

    A sad state of affairs that hasnt changed in too long. You boys keep paying those rates now.

    PC out

  13. #6660

    Re: Thai Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills  [View Original Post]
    If you want a decent massage from a Thai gal, with a standard Nova finish, check the various Thai gals advertising in BP around Gallows, etc. I called one during the holidays, got her "friend" Marissa (not the one I exchanged texts with). The service was decent, facilities top rate, girl not bad. But it is 120. For that price point and service, I miss Viet Jin of Fair Oaks. Of course, I didn't pay for "Thai" massage - rather traditional "deep tissue and oil".
    Thanks for the information guys!

    Stay safe!

  14. #6659

    Thai

    If you want a decent massage from a Thai gal, with a standard Nova finish, check the various Thai gals advertising in BP around Gallows, etc. I called one during the holidays, got her "friend" Marissa (not the one I exchanged texts with). The service was decent, facilities top rate, girl not bad. But it is 120. For that price point and service, I miss Viet Jin of Fair Oaks. Of course, I didn't pay for "Thai" massage - rather traditional "deep tissue and oil".

    Quote Originally Posted by Powkid  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I'm thinking about hitting up this spot. Anyone have info about it? I've never had a (Thai) massage before. PM me if you like.

    Thanks!
    Last edited by MrSunnyHills; 01-09-13 at 21:07. Reason: Supplemental text

  15. #6658
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills  [View Original Post]
    I strongly discourage such generous tipping when nothing is provided and time is shorted. You can get a $49 massage at Massage envy, tip 20% ($10) and be out the door for less than 60 if that's all you want. Otherwise, how will they learn that if they don't provide, they don't get tipped.
    I see your point here. Will keep this in mind. Thanks.

    TD

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape