Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,636 to 25,650 of 32193
-
11-10-12 18:39 #6558Banned Member

Posts: 79It is easy to find. But know the menu
I see many posts of VA being "dead". And yet, I find great massage experiences at many locations.
Now. Perhaps it is a matter of expectation management.
For the places I frequent, I know the MMS. Which means I know the rules of the establishment and I usually know the staff (albeit some places change more frequently than others).
For the places I try as "new to me". They usually have reports here or elsewhere, so, l have a good idea that I'll find a good massage (and since these are massage places, I expect nothing else).
If you are new to the place / area, it may take time to find your ATF or at least an establishment that is worth your time and custom. Perhaps several visits, but most places are happy for a polite customer (even a new one).
Last week, I visited one of my standby places because my ATF is on vacation (and when she is gone, I go elsewhere less I create friction between providers). This stand-by place is a convenient, mixing bowl location. The entrance is not as private as many (waiting at the door outside until answered) , but the parking is convenient.
MMS greets me (I've been here many times. And was there the week previous when staff was short (I think MMS may have been alone). So we just talked and I left. All new staff this night). MMS takes me upstairs and introduces me to Cindy.
Cindy is new to me and new to NoVA. And a bit younger than I usually find here. And wonderfully curvy (a size 6 vice a size 0 very nicely proportioned).
Great TS, massage, and full time (sometimes an hour is only 45 minutes here. Not this night).
MMS saw I was smiling as I left, so she knows I'll be back. I hope Cindy will be there.
Standard rates and tip.
I enjoyed my time on this visit, but as always
YMMV A LOT
-
11-10-12 17:58 #6557Senior Member

Posts: 547Broad St AMP
This place is completely legit. I had to TOFTT and it was really affordable. The massage was great, but no services were remotely offered.
Happy Mongering.
-
11-09-12 17:59 #6556Regular Member

Posts: 7Pm with details please va is dead my atf spot was shell green in dc but closed for a couple of months now.
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-12 12:13 #6555Senior Member

Posts: 38Mature. 41. In Private Home
Mature 41 yo found on BP in body rubs section. The ad is exactly accurate. A two call back system gives directions to a single family house between Springfield and Alex. Massuse is blonde, attractive with lots of personality and age appears accurate. Natural headlights are B-C. The house is nicely decorated inside. Pet dog is closed in a separate back room. $.5 fee for 1 hour collected in advance. Nude massage is medium with good massage oil applied liberally. Massuse sat on my butt for the back massage and moved to my side on her knees for the legs and the flip. Good attention to all the right places, but no roaming permitted at all. Numerous attempts to roam were restrained. Usual nova finish but with extra time allotted for this part. She takes you almost to the finale several times before finally finishing. This is a one way massage, massuse controls. Time was a little more than an hour. After the finish we talked about the menu and was assured that nothing else is, or will be available even on many repeat visits. I've heard many "next time" promises, but never heard "nothing more" so it's probably true. The session was good if expectations do not exceed what is advertised, but what was advertised is very very good. For an apre-golf massage only, I might return.
-
11-07-12 19:02 #6554Senior Member

Posts: 464Thai house
Again I got another great massage from the Thai house in Centreville. Apparently one of the ladies will be opening her our place up. Seniors PM me to get the scoop. It won't be open till at least the 20th of this month.
-
11-05-12 11:14 #6553Regular Member

Posts: 1Latina Masseuse
Coming over from Europe and am tired of Eastern European / Asian Masseuses. Yea I know, totally awful, blonde european women with bad teeth and zero restrictions. Brotha's got a want summin diffent.
I know I'm wet behind the ears on this board but am trying to hunt down a Latina Masseuse in the NoVa area. Any suggestions / PM's are appreciated.
-
11-04-12 19:35 #6552Senior Member

Posts: 258I drove by Saturday and Sunday and they were closed.
Originally Posted by Powkid
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-12 19:18 #6551Senior Member

Posts: 168Arlington Physical Center
Hey guys,
I went to check out APC for the first time since they reopened today. Ok spot, nothing great. Standard nova.
-
11-04-12 14:43 #6550Senior Member

Posts: 151IMHO, these places pay for ads in advance. Just because an ad is up, has almost nothing to do with whether the place is open or not.
Originally Posted by Guitarman1
[View Original Post]
Look at Peach and the fact that they paid for a month at a time. Seems to be especially true of BP
-
11-04-12 11:53 #6549Senior Member

Posts: 592I went once and it was by far the ugliest and oldest provider ever. Has it improved?
Originally Posted by Guitarman1
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-12 11:30 #6548Senior Member

Posts: 418Swan
I guess Swan reopened already. They have an ad up today.
Originally Posted by Powkid
[View Original Post]
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...an-spa/6871237
-
11-02-12 20:36 #6547Senior Member

Posts: 168Green Center and Swan Raided today
I was on my way to Green this afternoon, and when I pulled up cops were inside both spas. I quickly made a U-turn. Don't know when they will be back open.
-
11-02-12 16:48 #6546Senior Member

Posts: 168I drove by last night and it was open.
Originally Posted by Mustang946
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-12 15:11 #6545Senior Member

Posts: 67Peach Grand Opening
Now that the proprietor has plead guilty to charges and agreed to pay a hefty fine and provide additional information to the prosecutors in her case, Peach Therapy has reopened and is advertising again on BP.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ale-25/8521835
http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...herapy/8509984
-
11-02-12 12:44 #6544Senior Member

Posts: 51Bamboo
Finally got ahold of someone there today and requested a half hour visit and she said come right over. The provider has been there for quite some time and is a very petite Asian. I would say she would be lucky to weigh 100lbs soaking wet with clothes on! Anyways, the massage was very nice and slow and sensual. I was able to cup her ass in one hand and wondered how it would feel pounding the hell out of it! Lots of teasing and after the flip received the standard finish.













Reply With Quote





