Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 933 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 433 833 883 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 983 1033 ... LastLast
Results 13,981 to 13,995 of 21048
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7068

    Halo

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapper  [View Original Post]
    I don't pickup street gals, too chicken, but all the Talk of Fatima got me going. I did the are stroll, and didn't see any gals at all, except for Fatima at the gas station. She's as nice as everyone says. She told me that Halo is in pretty bad shape, after being beat up and stabbed several times by her boyfriend. She just now got out of the hospital. Oh well, you only hurt the one you love.
    If anybody else hears anything about Halo pm please. I know alot of you did not like her but I did get along with her pretty well. I'm sure hoping she is ok.

  2. #7067

    1-9-13 Dream

    I had a dream of the triangle around 12am-2am. There were at least 8 SW out. 4bsw. 4wsw. Various ages and various looks. Settled for a BSW she gave a great bbbjtcim. China might have been her name, can't remember. She was one of the hottest I had seen out there in a while. Will see again if I see her out again.

  3. #7066

    Pink and green

    I meant to say Amen to this, but failed at quoting it earlier. It's a great line,

    Street

  4. #7065

    Fatima

    I don't pickup street gals, too chicken, but all the Talk of Fatima got me going. I did the are stroll, and didn't see any gals at all, except for Fatima at the gas station. She's as nice as everyone says. She told me that Halo is in pretty bad shape, after being beat up and stabbed several times by her boyfriend. She just now got out of the hospital. Oh well, you only hurt the one you love.

  5. #7064

    Fatima new phone

    Same number. Somebody stole old phone. She hopes to get new phone tomorrow. Looks great

  6. #7063

    My #1 Again

    Quote Originally Posted by HeywoodJablomi  [View Original Post]
    I've read enough of Pimp Daddy / Humper's posts to know he's a jerk who talks about smacking SW's around, but I still can't tell whether he's a brother or a white dude who likes acting 'hood.

    Amen.
    I must say I have to agree with Heywood Streemeat and J Hoekiller! I have met more caucasian want to be gangstas than I care to know that like to use the lingo that they think makes them sound cool. I don't agree with it but I am not here to judge or assume someones race based on the way they post! To each his own. JMHO With that being said I called my #1 http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1644534

    For some slow deep oral service For Jackson and Hamilton! What a be*h!

    Oooops I mean a peach! ROTFLMFAO Stay safe and happy mongering!

  7. #7062

    Tassy

    Quote Originally Posted by AllRight999  [View Original Post]
    Drove down fort at 6AM and saw a WSW with her tits hanging out. It wasn't a flash, they would just out period. As I started approaching her she pulled her pants down and I saw everything. I drove around the block and the tits were still out. It was nice to see that, it made my day more enjoyable. She looked pregnant. Did any one else see that?
    That would be Tassy. She's known for doing that quite often. Also, if you ever do pick her up don't be surprised if you hear her having a conversation with herself

  8. #7061
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtess  [View Original Post]
    I was seeing a girl for a few months and she asked for uncovered. I excitedly do so several times. She's a tight body 18yr old who repeatably said I was 1 of 3 boyfriends. I'm not so sure now.

    Also seems I last longer covered.
    Thats why alot of SW's like to go without a helmet on, because the guy is cum and went sooner, less wear and tear on the cooter, and more dates.

    When I go into battle with a helmet on, I can fight for quite a while, especially if its a crappy trojan helmet with no feeling.

    Some of the better thinner condoms almost feel bare, and its closer to going bareback.

    Also a SW has no problem giving you the disease they got from somebody else, some enjoy it.

  9. #7060

    Aleisha

    Quote Originally Posted by GinjaBalls  [View Original Post]
    I searched the forum, is it the same girl some members were complaining about her stealing money / a wallet back in 2011?
    Damn, I don't remember hearing about that. She's never stolen anything from me, but desperate times and all that. Good luck out there.

  10. #7059

    Fatima

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtess  [View Original Post]
    I ask chelsea but she said no. Fatima would make a great date to walk on with. Genius for accomplishing it
    I hope she had on the black and white bra with the black painties on or the white G string on.

  11. #7058
    Quote Originally Posted by AllRight999  [View Original Post]
    Drove down fort at 6AM and saw a WSW with her tits hanging out. It wasn't a flash, they would just out period. As I started approaching her she pulled her pants down and I saw everything. I drove around the block and the tits were still out. It was nice to see that, it made my day more enjoyable. She looked pregnant. Did any one else see that?
    Probably Tassy (I think that's her name) , she's pregnant and usually on Fort near the bank / gas station.

  12. #7057
    Quote Originally Posted by Electric703  [View Original Post]
    Who brought Fatima to the Schvitz last week.
    I ask chelsea but she said no. Fatima would make a great date to walk on with. Genius for accomplishing it

  13. #7056
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Humper  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising michigan ave and spotted a decent looking brunette on the corner of florida and michigan. I drove around the block to do the scoop and caught her walking down florida toward the service drive. I picked the ***** up, she said her name was Jennifer, and after doing the cop checks, negotiated h&h for. 30. I took the ***** to a side street and parked and had her start sucking my dick. The ***** did an alright job sucking on my dick then I told her to hop on and ride my dick. I had her ride my dick for a little while then I had her get on her hands and knees and I finished off fucking her doggie. I ended up dropping the ***** off at a house off of McGraw then I continued to drive around. About an hour later I was cruising the side streets off of michigan and I ended up picking up this ***** Baby around Gilbert and Horatio. I negotiated head from her for. 10. The ***** started out sucking my dick then she stops and is like, were you just fucking. I was like yeah, why? She's like, oh, thats boag, having me suck your dick right after you got done fucking. She's like, I don't want any diseases. She must have smelled or tasted Jennifers pussy on my dick. I just told the ***** I took a shower and the bitches scent must have been on my underwear. I wasn't sure if she was going to buy that and finish sucking my dick, but she did. Overall she gave a quality blowjob. She ended up just getting out of the car their on horatio then I just headed home.
    LOL. That is so dam funny!

  14. #7055

    Fort

    Drove down fort at 6AM and saw a WSW with her tits hanging out. It wasn't a flash, they would just out period. As I started approaching her she pulled her pants down and I saw everything. I drove around the block and the tits were still out. It was nice to see that, it made my day more enjoyable. She looked pregnant. Did any one else see that?

  15. #7054
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    BTW- Aleisha's looking for rent money. PM if you need the digits
    I searched the forum, is it the same girl some members were complaining about her stealing money / a wallet back in 2011?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape