Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 934 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 434 834 884 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 984 1034 ... LastLast
Results 13,996 to 14,010 of 21049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7054
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    BTW- Aleisha's looking for rent money. PM if you need the digits
    I searched the forum, is it the same girl some members were complaining about her stealing money / a wallet back in 2011?

  2. #7053

    Schvitz

    Who brought Fatima to the Schvitz last week.

  3. #7052
    Hey Motorcity,

    I always ask up front if they are ok with pics and video. And I put the question exactly that way. Then it doesn't initially sound like I am willing to pay a premium. I typically wouldn't pay a girl anything more then. 20 extra for pics. In my experience, I would say over half are willing to do pics and videos without any additional donation (I'm speaking strictly of SWers here. I have found a few BP girls that are willing, but I haven't taken them up on it due to the insane upcharge. LOL.) This is also a look into what type of service you may or may not get if you haven't dated the girl before. Generally speaking in my experience, if the girl was not willing to do pics and I still went thru with the date, more often then not, I got poor, rush-job service. If the girl was ok with pics, video, etc. Without even an upcharge, I typically got good or great un-rushed service (Fatima is a great example). Another thing to note is that 90% of my experience is in the JR arena. I don't think things would be different on the other strolls but I can't say that for sure. Also, I do tell them of my main intention that it is just for my personal collection. I ask if they are ok with positng...most have said yes, a few have had rules of what to post and what not to post, and some have not wanted anything posted. I have always honored their requests regarding posting.

    If any of the other Gents here have some pointers on the subject, please feel free to chime in. That said, it appears you are new here. If so, welcome aboard. It would be great if we got some more pic sharing here. Now get out there and take some pics to share with us. LOL. Descriptions in reports are great, but nothing beats pics. Too bad this sight doesn't have an option to upload videos. I know there are other sites out there for this. If I ever got around to doing some editing, I have a ton of great vids to post. LOL.

    Stay safe,

    JD.

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorCity313  [View Original Post]
    Looking good this morning. 2 nice WSW near the Vic, one looked questionable in age though. Both were brunette. Hard to tell what their bodies looked like, way to many clothes on. I can't wait till it gets warmer! Spotted another on 6m, to far to see details. Wish I wasn't on my way to work, I would have loved to pick up the first two.

    On another note, what is the best way to asking a lady if you can take pics? I have found that MANY don't like it, even with the assurance of no face pics. The couple that agreed wanted way to much $. I'm not trying to spend a session fee to snap a few pics.

  4. #7051

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    For those who get upset at Mad Humper calling the streetwalkers a be! Tch, or upset when one of these ladies stole a phone from him and got knocked on her ass for not giving it back, or worry about if he's white, black, or whatever.

    But.

    Have no problem enabling women with substance abuse issues, or not paying the "asking" price of the women, or cheat on their SO's, or risk having your car impounded by being in the area.

    I smell hypocrisy.

    I'm not saying that these ladies don't deserve the courtesy of being treated as a human and not a piece of meat, but really, who here isn't enough of an adult to overlook his postings if you don't like the verbiage. Me thinks you're a little too critical considering what we all are doing here.
    Thank you, Brother Tongue. I was thinking the same damn thing.

    BTW- Aleisha's looking for rent money. PM if you need the digits

  5. #7050

    Uncovered

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    I enjoy the tight fuzzy peaches like the next man, but I am not brave enough to put my tube steak in them doped up grinders uncovered. To all my brothers in the street p%$$y hunting game tagging raw I wish you well. Yall got alot of trust.
    I was seeing a girl for a few months and she asked for uncovered. I excitedly do so several times. She's a tight body 18yr old who repeatably said I was 1 of 3 boyfriends. I'm not so sure now.

    Also seems I last longer covered.

  6. #7049
    Quote Originally Posted by HeywoodJablomi  [View Original Post]
    I've read enough of Pimp Daddy / Humper's posts to know he's a jerk who talks about smacking SW's around, but I still can't tell whether he's a brother or a white dude who likes acting 'hood.

    Amen.
    I always envisioned Andrew Dice Clay when I read his posts.

  7. #7048

    Wait a little longer

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Most of us have felt like MHump from time to time. I know I have. Quit acting so tender. I'm just waiting for a heartbroken monger to submit Fatima rip off post. Oh it's coming, I smell it.
    Got with her the other day. Same nice girl, same nice BJ, hasn't lost her looks. Enjoy it while it lasts, I know.

  8. #7047
    Most of us have felt like MHump from time to time. I know I have. Quit acting so tender. I'm just waiting for a heartbroken monger to submit Fatima rip off post. Oh it's coming, I smell it.

  9. #7046

    Well said

    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    For those who get upset at Mad Humper calling the streetwalkers a be! Tch, or upset when one of these ladies stole a phone from him and got knocked on her ass for not giving it back, or worry about if he's white, black, or whatever.

    But.

    Have no problem enabling women with substance abuse issues, or not paying the "asking" price of the women, or cheat on their SO's, or risk having your car impounded by being in the area.

    I smell hypocrisy.

    I'm not saying that these ladies don't deserve the courtesy of being treated as a human and not a piece of meat, but really, who here isn't enough of an adult to overlook his postings if you don't like the verbiage. Me thinks you're a little too critical considering what we all are doing here.
    I'd have to agree with you on that one. I can overlook it even though my inner core wants to call him out on being an idiot. As far as the others responding to him eh none of my business but its makes a good read

  10. #7045

    Man no protection!

    I enjoy the tight fuzzy peaches like the next man, but I am not brave enough to put my tube steak in them doped up grinders uncovered. To all my brothers in the street p%$$y hunting game tagging raw I wish you well. Yall got alot of trust.

  11. #7044

    Danielle

    Back to what we are here for.

    I've been looking for Danielle for a while, and Monday I saw her, but I was at the end of my available time, so I just drove on by without a chance to see her.

    I went back yesterday, and saw her walking from 7 mile towards State Fair. I made the scoop, and she remembered me and was glad to see me. We talked about how I missed her the day before on the drive back to my place.

    After a quick shower, we enjoyed a little time together, then we sealed the deal. I'm a pretty simple guy when I am on the clock, so it remained at a bjer, a little lickylicky, and then off to the races. I think we tied. Back to the drop off point. She claims to have digits, and left me some digits but I have been unable to verify them yet.

    I'm going to ask for some pics next time.

  12. #7043

    You guys are too funny.

    For those who get upset at Mad Humper calling the streetwalkers a b!tch, or upset when one of these ladies stole a phone from him and got knocked on her ass for not giving it back, or worry about if he's white, black, or whatever.

    But.

    Have no problem enabling women with substance abuse issues, or not paying the "asking" price of the women, or cheat on their SO's, or risk having your car impounded by being in the area.

    I smell hypocrisy.

    I'm not saying that these ladies don't deserve the courtesy of being treated as a human and not a piece of meat, but really, who here isn't enough of an adult to overlook his postings if you don't like the verbiage. Me thinks you're a little too critical considering what we all are doing here.

  13. #7042

    Jennifer and Baby

    I was cruising michigan ave and spotted a decent looking brunette on the corner of florida and michigan. I drove around the block to do the scoop and caught her walking down florida toward the service drive. I picked the ***** up, she said her name was Jennifer, and after doing the cop checks, negotiated h&h for. 30. I took the ***** to a side street and parked and had her start sucking my dick. The ***** did an alright job sucking on my dick then I told her to hop on and ride my dick. I had her ride my dick for a little while then I had her get on her hands and knees and I finished off fucking her doggie. I ended up dropping the ***** off at a house off of McGraw then I continued to drive around. About an hour later I was cruising the side streets off of michigan and I ended up picking up this ***** Baby around Gilbert and Horatio. I negotiated head from her for. 10. The ***** started out sucking my dick then she stops and is like, were you just fucking. I was like yeah, why? She's like, oh, thats boag, having me suck your dick right after you got done fucking. She's like, I don't want any diseases. She must have smelled or tasted Jennifers pussy on my dick. I just told the ***** I took a shower and the bitches scent must have been on my underwear. I wasn't sure if she was going to buy that and finish sucking my dick, but she did. Overall she gave a quality blowjob. She ended up just getting out of the car their on horatio then I just headed home.

  14. #7041

    Blaque is the sh#t

    Just left the Ave looking for some of my usuals for some quick stress relief. Saw some newbies but didn't stop, looked too much like decoys. But I did run into my little cocoa beauty with the glasses and nice round booty. Didn't have time for FS got a BJ for. 30. She wanted. 40. This girl sucked it so good it. Made my toes curl. I will be back for Blaque. She is on the Ave by the R & R.

  15. #7040
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I really don't want to turn this into a big thing, but you really need to get your heads out of the sand. Maybe even do some reading on the other site. If you don't get it after that, I just don't know what to say.
    I've read enough of Pimp Daddy / Humper's posts to know he's a jerk who talks about smacking SW's around, but I still can't tell whether he's a brother or a white dude who likes acting 'hood.

    Amen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape