Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,981 to 13,995 of 21048
-
01-11-13 11:40 #7068Senior Member

Posts: 87Halo
If anybody else hears anything about Halo pm please. I know alot of you did not like her but I did get along with her pretty well. I'm sure hoping she is ok.
Originally Posted by Sapper
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-13 02:42 #7067Senior Member

Posts: 1361-9-13 Dream
I had a dream of the triangle around 12am-2am. There were at least 8 SW out. 4bsw. 4wsw. Various ages and various looks. Settled for a BSW she gave a great bbbjtcim. China might have been her name, can't remember. She was one of the hottest I had seen out there in a while. Will see again if I see her out again.
-
01-11-13 01:15 #7066Banned Member

Posts: 243Pink and green
I meant to say Amen to this, but failed at quoting it earlier. It's a great line,
Street
-
01-10-13 23:55 #7065Senior Member

Posts: 62Fatima
I don't pickup street gals, too chicken, but all the Talk of Fatima got me going. I did the are stroll, and didn't see any gals at all, except for Fatima at the gas station. She's as nice as everyone says. She told me that Halo is in pretty bad shape, after being beat up and stabbed several times by her boyfriend. She just now got out of the hospital. Oh well, you only hurt the one you love.
-
01-10-13 23:29 #7064Senior Member

Posts: 144Fatima new phone
Same number. Somebody stole old phone. She hopes to get new phone tomorrow. Looks great
-
01-10-13 21:25 #7063Senior Member

Posts: 742My #1 Again
I must say I have to agree with Heywood Streemeat and J Hoekiller! I have met more caucasian want to be gangstas than I care to know that like to use the lingo that they think makes them sound cool. I don't agree with it but I am not here to judge or assume someones race based on the way they post! To each his own. JMHO With that being said I called my #1 http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1644534
Originally Posted by HeywoodJablomi
[View Original Post]
For some slow deep oral service For Jackson and Hamilton! What a be*h!
Oooops I mean a peach! ROTFLMFAO Stay safe and happy mongering!
-
01-10-13 18:56 #7062Senior Member

Posts: 273Tassy
That would be Tassy. She's known for doing that quite often. Also, if you ever do pick her up don't be surprised if you hear her having a conversation with herself
Originally Posted by AllRight999
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-13 17:33 #7061Senior Member

Posts: 196Thats why alot of SW's like to go without a helmet on, because the guy is cum and went sooner, less wear and tear on the cooter, and more dates.
Originally Posted by Curtess
[View Original Post]
When I go into battle with a helmet on, I can fight for quite a while, especially if its a crappy trojan helmet with no feeling.
Some of the better thinner condoms almost feel bare, and its closer to going bareback.
Also a SW has no problem giving you the disease they got from somebody else, some enjoy it.
-
01-10-13 17:31 #7060Senior Member

Posts: 299Aleisha
Damn, I don't remember hearing about that. She's never stolen anything from me, but desperate times and all that. Good luck out there.
Originally Posted by GinjaBalls
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-13 16:57 #7059Senior Member

Posts: 103Fatima
I hope she had on the black and white bra with the black painties on or the white G string on.
Originally Posted by Curtess
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-13 16:06 #7058Senior Member

Posts: 58Probably Tassy (I think that's her name) , she's pregnant and usually on Fort near the bank / gas station.
Originally Posted by AllRight999
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-13 15:15 #7057Senior Member

Posts: 144I ask chelsea but she said no. Fatima would make a great date to walk on with. Genius for accomplishing it
Originally Posted by Electric703
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-13 14:52 #7056Senior Member

Posts: 118LOL. That is so dam funny!
Originally Posted by The Mad Humper
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-13 14:48 #7055Senior Member

Posts: 118Fort
Drove down fort at 6AM and saw a WSW with her tits hanging out. It wasn't a flash, they would just out period. As I started approaching her she pulled her pants down and I saw everything. I drove around the block and the tits were still out. It was nice to see that, it made my day more enjoyable. She looked pregnant. Did any one else see that?
-
01-10-13 14:06 #7054Senior Member

Posts: 73I searched the forum, is it the same girl some members were complaining about her stealing money / a wallet back in 2011?
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





