Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,996 to 14,010 of 21048
-
01-10-13 13:44 #7053Regular Member

Posts: 14Schvitz
Who brought Fatima to the Schvitz last week.
-
01-10-13 13:36 #7052Senior Member

Posts: 750Hey Motorcity,
I always ask up front if they are ok with pics and video. And I put the question exactly that way. Then it doesn't initially sound like I am willing to pay a premium. I typically wouldn't pay a girl anything more then. 20 extra for pics. In my experience, I would say over half are willing to do pics and videos without any additional donation (I'm speaking strictly of SWers here. I have found a few BP girls that are willing, but I haven't taken them up on it due to the insane upcharge. LOL.) This is also a look into what type of service you may or may not get if you haven't dated the girl before. Generally speaking in my experience, if the girl was not willing to do pics and I still went thru with the date, more often then not, I got poor, rush-job service. If the girl was ok with pics, video, etc. Without even an upcharge, I typically got good or great un-rushed service (Fatima is a great example). Another thing to note is that 90% of my experience is in the JR arena. I don't think things would be different on the other strolls but I can't say that for sure. Also, I do tell them of my main intention that it is just for my personal collection. I ask if they are ok with positng...most have said yes, a few have had rules of what to post and what not to post, and some have not wanted anything posted. I have always honored their requests regarding posting.
If any of the other Gents here have some pointers on the subject, please feel free to chime in. That said, it appears you are new here. If so, welcome aboard. It would be great if we got some more pic sharing here. Now get out there and take some pics to share with us. LOL. Descriptions in reports are great, but nothing beats pics. Too bad this sight doesn't have an option to upload videos. I know there are other sites out there for this. If I ever got around to doing some editing, I have a ton of great vids to post. LOL.
Stay safe,
JD.
Originally Posted by MotorCity313
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-13 10:22 #7051Senior Member

Posts: 299Amen
Thank you, Brother Tongue. I was thinking the same damn thing.
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
BTW- Aleisha's looking for rent money. PM if you need the digits
-
01-10-13 08:37 #7050Senior Member

Posts: 144Uncovered
I was seeing a girl for a few months and she asked for uncovered. I excitedly do so several times. She's a tight body 18yr old who repeatably said I was 1 of 3 boyfriends. I'm not so sure now.
Originally Posted by Poppabd
[View Original Post]
Also seems I last longer covered.
-
01-10-13 07:30 #7049Senior Member

Posts: 89I always envisioned Andrew Dice Clay when I read his posts.
Originally Posted by HeywoodJablomi
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-13 06:22 #7048Senior Member

Posts: 486Wait a little longer
Got with her the other day. Same nice girl, same nice BJ, hasn't lost her looks. Enjoy it while it lasts, I know.
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-13 21:52 #7047Senior Member

Posts: 438Most of us have felt like MHump from time to time. I know I have. Quit acting so tender. I'm just waiting for a heartbroken monger to submit Fatima rip off post. Oh it's coming, I smell it.
-
01-09-13 21:32 #7046Senior Member

Posts: 423Well said
I'd have to agree with you on that one. I can overlook it even though my inner core wants to call him out on being an idiot. As far as the others responding to him eh none of my business but its makes a good read
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-13 19:50 #7045Senior Member

Posts: 324Man no protection!
I enjoy the tight fuzzy peaches like the next man, but I am not brave enough to put my tube steak in them doped up grinders uncovered. To all my brothers in the street p%$$y hunting game tagging raw I wish you well. Yall got alot of trust.
-
01-09-13 18:55 #7044Senior Member

Posts: 249Danielle
Back to what we are here for.
I've been looking for Danielle for a while, and Monday I saw her, but I was at the end of my available time, so I just drove on by without a chance to see her.
I went back yesterday, and saw her walking from 7 mile towards State Fair. I made the scoop, and she remembered me and was glad to see me. We talked about how I missed her the day before on the drive back to my place.
After a quick shower, we enjoyed a little time together, then we sealed the deal. I'm a pretty simple guy when I am on the clock, so it remained at a bjer, a little lickylicky, and then off to the races. I think we tied. Back to the drop off point. She claims to have digits, and left me some digits but I have been unable to verify them yet.
I'm going to ask for some pics next time.
-
01-09-13 18:46 #7043Senior Member

Posts: 249You guys are too funny.
For those who get upset at Mad Humper calling the streetwalkers a b!tch, or upset when one of these ladies stole a phone from him and got knocked on her ass for not giving it back, or worry about if he's white, black, or whatever.
But.
Have no problem enabling women with substance abuse issues, or not paying the "asking" price of the women, or cheat on their SO's, or risk having your car impounded by being in the area.
I smell hypocrisy.
I'm not saying that these ladies don't deserve the courtesy of being treated as a human and not a piece of meat, but really, who here isn't enough of an adult to overlook his postings if you don't like the verbiage. Me thinks you're a little too critical considering what we all are doing here.
-
01-09-13 18:42 #7042Senior Member

Posts: 273Jennifer and Baby
I was cruising michigan ave and spotted a decent looking brunette on the corner of florida and michigan. I drove around the block to do the scoop and caught her walking down florida toward the service drive. I picked the ***** up, she said her name was Jennifer, and after doing the cop checks, negotiated h&h for. 30. I took the ***** to a side street and parked and had her start sucking my dick. The ***** did an alright job sucking on my dick then I told her to hop on and ride my dick. I had her ride my dick for a little while then I had her get on her hands and knees and I finished off fucking her doggie. I ended up dropping the ***** off at a house off of McGraw then I continued to drive around. About an hour later I was cruising the side streets off of michigan and I ended up picking up this ***** Baby around Gilbert and Horatio. I negotiated head from her for. 10. The ***** started out sucking my dick then she stops and is like, were you just fucking. I was like yeah, why? She's like, oh, thats boag, having me suck your dick right after you got done fucking. She's like, I don't want any diseases. She must have smelled or tasted Jennifers pussy on my dick. I just told the ***** I took a shower and the bitches scent must have been on my underwear. I wasn't sure if she was going to buy that and finish sucking my dick, but she did. Overall she gave a quality blowjob. She ended up just getting out of the car their on horatio then I just headed home.
-
01-09-13 18:23 #7041Senior Member

Posts: 324Blaque is the sh#t
Just left the Ave looking for some of my usuals for some quick stress relief. Saw some newbies but didn't stop, looked too much like decoys. But I did run into my little cocoa beauty with the glasses and nice round booty. Didn't have time for FS got a BJ for. 30. She wanted. 40. This girl sucked it so good it. Made my toes curl. I will be back for Blaque. She is on the Ave by the R & R.
-
01-09-13 17:19 #7040Banned Member

Posts: 243I've read enough of Pimp Daddy / Humper's posts to know he's a jerk who talks about smacking SW's around, but I still can't tell whether he's a brother or a white dude who likes acting 'hood.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Amen.
-
01-09-13 15:33 #7039Senior Member

Posts: 423Agreed
Yep its been a little over a month since I last dreamed of her and I can see from these recent photos she is deff going downhill. Looks to be significant weight loss from what I can tell by the photo. Its a shame but its the life she chose, I'm just glad I saw her while she was still hot.
Originally Posted by TexasMonger
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote






