Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 933 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 433 833 883 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 983 1033 ... LastLast
Results 13,981 to 13,995 of 19146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5166
    Best / bareback feeling in order.

    Lifestyles skyn.

    Lifestyles ultra sensitive.

    Lifestyles Thryll.

    All very good, but skyn is in.

    Sometimes these feel so good I thought they broke, only to find out they did not.

    The ladies seem to like them too.

  2. #5165

    Either Way

    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    Word I got was she stole from a dope-boy. The boyfriend story is a feeble attempt to get sympathy.
    Either way she was beat up and stabbed. I don't really care the story just hoping she is ok. Dopeboy boyfriend probably the same person.

  3. #5164

    Halo

    Word I got was she stole from a dope-boy. The boyfriend story is a feeble attempt to get sympathy.

  4. #5163
    What type of condoms do you recommend for that bare back feeling.

    Quote Originally Posted by MoeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Thats why alot of SW's like to go without a helmet on, because the guy is cum and went sooner, less wear and tear on the cooter, and more dates.

    When I go into battle with a helmet on, I can fight for quite a while, especially if its a crappy trojan helmet with no feeling.

    Some of the better thinner condoms almost feel bare, and its closer to going bareback.

    Also a SW has no problem giving you the disease they got from somebody else, some enjoy it.

  5. #5162

    Halo

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapper  [View Original Post]
    I don't pickup street gals, too chicken, but all the Talk of Fatima got me going. I did the are stroll, and didn't see any gals at all, except for Fatima at the gas station. She's as nice as everyone says. She told me that Halo is in pretty bad shape, after being beat up and stabbed several times by her boyfriend. She just now got out of the hospital. Oh well, you only hurt the one you love.
    If anybody else hears anything about Halo pm please. I know alot of you did not like her but I did get along with her pretty well. I'm sure hoping she is ok.

  6. #5161

    1-9-13 Dream

    I had a dream of the triangle around 12am-2am. There were at least 8 SW out. 4bsw. 4wsw. Various ages and various looks. Settled for a BSW she gave a great bbbjtcim. China might have been her name, can't remember. She was one of the hottest I had seen out there in a while. Will see again if I see her out again.

  7. #5160

    Pink and green

    I meant to say Amen to this, but failed at quoting it earlier. It's a great line,

    Street

  8. #5159

    Fatima

    I don't pickup street gals, too chicken, but all the Talk of Fatima got me going. I did the are stroll, and didn't see any gals at all, except for Fatima at the gas station. She's as nice as everyone says. She told me that Halo is in pretty bad shape, after being beat up and stabbed several times by her boyfriend. She just now got out of the hospital. Oh well, you only hurt the one you love.

  9. #5158

    Fatima new phone

    Same number. Somebody stole old phone. She hopes to get new phone tomorrow. Looks great

  10. #5157

    My #1 Again

    Quote Originally Posted by HeywoodJablomi  [View Original Post]
    I've read enough of Pimp Daddy / Humper's posts to know he's a jerk who talks about smacking SW's around, but I still can't tell whether he's a brother or a white dude who likes acting 'hood.

    Amen.
    I must say I have to agree with Heywood Streemeat and J Hoekiller! I have met more caucasian want to be gangstas than I care to know that like to use the lingo that they think makes them sound cool. I don't agree with it but I am not here to judge or assume someones race based on the way they post! To each his own. JMHO With that being said I called my #1 http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1644534

    For some slow deep oral service For Jackson and Hamilton! What a be*h!

    Oooops I mean a peach! ROTFLMFAO Stay safe and happy mongering!

  11. #5156

    Tassy

    Quote Originally Posted by AllRight999  [View Original Post]
    Drove down fort at 6AM and saw a WSW with her tits hanging out. It wasn't a flash, they would just out period. As I started approaching her she pulled her pants down and I saw everything. I drove around the block and the tits were still out. It was nice to see that, it made my day more enjoyable. She looked pregnant. Did any one else see that?
    That would be Tassy. She's known for doing that quite often. Also, if you ever do pick her up don't be surprised if you hear her having a conversation with herself

  12. #5155
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtess  [View Original Post]
    I was seeing a girl for a few months and she asked for uncovered. I excitedly do so several times. She's a tight body 18yr old who repeatably said I was 1 of 3 boyfriends. I'm not so sure now.

    Also seems I last longer covered.
    Thats why alot of SW's like to go without a helmet on, because the guy is cum and went sooner, less wear and tear on the cooter, and more dates.

    When I go into battle with a helmet on, I can fight for quite a while, especially if its a crappy trojan helmet with no feeling.

    Some of the better thinner condoms almost feel bare, and its closer to going bareback.

    Also a SW has no problem giving you the disease they got from somebody else, some enjoy it.

  13. #5154

    Aleisha

    Quote Originally Posted by GinjaBalls  [View Original Post]
    I searched the forum, is it the same girl some members were complaining about her stealing money / a wallet back in 2011?
    Damn, I don't remember hearing about that. She's never stolen anything from me, but desperate times and all that. Good luck out there.

  14. #5153

    Fatima

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtess  [View Original Post]
    I ask chelsea but she said no. Fatima would make a great date to walk on with. Genius for accomplishing it
    I hope she had on the black and white bra with the black painties on or the white G string on.

  15. #5152
    Quote Originally Posted by AllRight999  [View Original Post]
    Drove down fort at 6AM and saw a WSW with her tits hanging out. It wasn't a flash, they would just out period. As I started approaching her she pulled her pants down and I saw everything. I drove around the block and the tits were still out. It was nice to see that, it made my day more enjoyable. She looked pregnant. Did any one else see that?
    Probably Tassy (I think that's her name) , she's pregnant and usually on Fort near the bank / gas station.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape