Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,501 to 31,515 of 43567
-
12-28-12 17:21 #12067Regular Member

Posts: 5Ninja
Been to ninja twice and have a new favorite place. Had Sopia the first time. She was very friendly. She gave a great massage and I did leave happy. The second time I met Amy and will repeat with her again. Very friendly, massage was good and again left happy. OTC with Amy and would love to know if it would be possible for more. 60 house 40 tip
-
12-28-12 16:24 #12066Senior Member

Posts: 98Tried 33 Fayette Street
Greetings.
I recently visited this north Quincy spa with the hopes of a happy experience. Thought I would venture off the beaten path to Ninja. Unfortunately it did not happen. I called about 15 minutes ahead and was greeted by a Chinese lady at the door who took my money. She was a bit plump and I gave her a 6 in the looks department. She showed me to the room and to my surprise in walks this very cute girl, Apple, who was going to do the massage. Apple is about 25-30, quite tall for a Chinese girl at 5'7, 125 lbs, beautiful eyes, nice complexion and great feet. I was standing at half mast when she entered to signal what I was there for so there would be ambiguity. After an hour of laughing and joking and a light massage, I thought she would move her touches to my inner thighs which she never did. The towel stayed on most of the time unfortunately despite my best efforts to remove it. In fact, I thought we ran out of time so I paid for a second hour at 0. 6 with the hopes that that would clearly signal I was looking for my sunshine! The same thing materialized. She did stand on my legs and back but no more. I complimented her, encouraged her, asked to massage her and kiss her feet but with no luck. The timer went off and I decided that this wasn't going to happen. I was walking out when she said don't leave, ushered in the initial older lady who said "why no tip after she spent 2 hours massaging your body?" I didn't have the heart to tell her the massage was the worst I've encountered, received no happiness, and thus will not pay a tip (I've learned some hard lessons lately-please see my NYC event posts). I'm totally bummed given that I thought I'd hit nirvana with this beautiful librarian style Chinese girl. But no go.
Looks 8. 5.
Hygiene 9.
Cleanliness 8.
Massage 2.
Feet 7.
HE it didn't happen.
Damage 1. 2 for two hours.
I'm really struggling lately trying to find a HE or FS type of semi-young asian gal. By the way Tiffany from Eros only does outcall after signaling in call.
Fly
-
12-28-12 15:49 #12065Senior Member

Posts: 922Full box
JB69 clear your mail box
-
12-28-12 10:36 #12064Regular Member

Posts: 6That math is correct. And sorry for the confusion about the missing "B". Long acronyms sometimes mess me up.
Originally Posted by MickPK
[View Original Post]
Skatar. I actually got much the worse of the two providers there. I was asking (in case others knew) whether Sophia was the girl with the colorful streaks in her hair who I glimpsed on my way in but who was otherwise occupied. She looked appealing, much more so than the one I drew. The reason the session was so quick is that a) there was no possibility of a massage on a couch, and be) I kind of just wanted it over with and didn't hold back. I just found it to be a disagreeable situation overall, everything considered.
Still searching for the elusive combination of decent looks, above-average talent, and exceptional attitude.
-
12-28-12 10:35 #12063Senior Member

Posts: 696Welcome back
Glad to see you, lampshades beware. LOL.
Originally Posted by Steven1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-12 08:47 #12062Senior Member

Posts: 84Ninja
As far as ninja goes it has been a very reliable spot for moi. I haven't submitted recent report but have been several times in the past few months. School st. Seemed to get legit, (lily) on last visit to school said no more HJ. You do yourself and that is not for me. Anyway back at ninja jennifer seems to be running it. Have had sofia and mimi. 6 + 4 nice rub and tug. Very little utc but all in all a pleasant experience.
-
12-28-12 08:20 #12061Senior Member

Posts: 189The reason I got off this site was a few negative jerks. I got PMed all the time for info but was never given any info in return,
Originally Posted by Top Floor
[View Original Post]
So there was no point in posting. Lots of negtive bashing back then. I will stay her if it is a positive environment.
Now that I am getting older I have to admit I need some help "viagra" or cialis. I also suggest not drinking (booz) as it hurts your performance.
To be honest most stuff is similar and the gems seem to pop up ad disappear. I did have a regular under the counter LMT that took care of me but she moved.
Carlos
-
12-28-12 08:17 #12060Senior Member

Posts: 36No hard feelings. (that might not be the proper expression for this forum) With my limited number of posts and all of them recommending Ninja I can understand you scepticism. I hope you find it to be the sensually satisfying experience that's made me such a devoted customer.
Originally Posted by Steven1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-12 03:52 #12059Senior Member

Posts: 178LOL, some funny stuff man. Massages aside, I would come in this forum just for the laughs! Hahaha
Originally Posted by Top Floor
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-12 00:59 #12058Senior Member

Posts: 36So I heard from ThE otheR site that there's a Thai "rub and tug" that provide FS in Boston? (when he's mentioning this he's comparing it with Bostondolls and Ashley from Tempu, so I suppose it's not full of women over 40).
I was wondering if there is such a place and if there is, where is it.
Many thanks.
-
12-28-12 00:41 #12057Senior Member

Posts: 465I remember Carlos from TBD. Glad to see that his Viagara supply must have come in and he's posting again.
Originally Posted by Pw Herman
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-12 22:27 #12056Senior Member

Posts: 103Skatar, I'm pretty sure he paid $80 total; $45 (the house fee for a 30 minute massage) plus $35 tip.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-12 22:14 #12055Senior Member

Posts: 2121I would agree except the soft touch massage when requested. 4 for half and. 4 tip with a great tease is the best I have had in a long time.
Originally Posted by Steven1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-12 21:48 #12054Senior Member

Posts: 922Welcome Back!
Steven I thought you swore us off a couple of years ago? LOL.
Originally Posted by Steven1234
[View Original Post]
In any event, always good to have a legitimate contributor back.
Welcome.
-
12-27-12 21:30 #12053Senior Member

Posts: 189Sorry to doubt you. I will give the place a try.
Originally Posted by Bruce Lee 104
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





