Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,501 to 31,515 of 43548
-
12-28-12 08:47 #12048Senior Member

Posts: 84Ninja
As far as ninja goes it has been a very reliable spot for moi. I haven't submitted recent report but have been several times in the past few months. School st. Seemed to get legit, (lily) on last visit to school said no more HJ. You do yourself and that is not for me. Anyway back at ninja jennifer seems to be running it. Have had sofia and mimi. 6 + 4 nice rub and tug. Very little utc but all in all a pleasant experience.
-
12-28-12 08:20 #12047Senior Member

Posts: 189The reason I got off this site was a few negative jerks. I got PMed all the time for info but was never given any info in return,
Originally Posted by Top Floor
[View Original Post]
So there was no point in posting. Lots of negtive bashing back then. I will stay her if it is a positive environment.
Now that I am getting older I have to admit I need some help "viagra" or cialis. I also suggest not drinking (booz) as it hurts your performance.
To be honest most stuff is similar and the gems seem to pop up ad disappear. I did have a regular under the counter LMT that took care of me but she moved.
Carlos
-
12-28-12 08:17 #12046Senior Member

Posts: 36No hard feelings. (that might not be the proper expression for this forum) With my limited number of posts and all of them recommending Ninja I can understand you scepticism. I hope you find it to be the sensually satisfying experience that's made me such a devoted customer.
Originally Posted by Steven1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-12 03:52 #12045Senior Member

Posts: 178LOL, some funny stuff man. Massages aside, I would come in this forum just for the laughs! Hahaha
Originally Posted by Top Floor
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-12 00:59 #12044Senior Member

Posts: 36So I heard from ThE otheR site that there's a Thai "rub and tug" that provide FS in Boston? (when he's mentioning this he's comparing it with Bostondolls and Ashley from Tempu, so I suppose it's not full of women over 40).
I was wondering if there is such a place and if there is, where is it.
Many thanks.
-
12-28-12 00:41 #12043Senior Member

Posts: 465I remember Carlos from TBD. Glad to see that his Viagara supply must have come in and he's posting again.
Originally Posted by Pw Herman
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-12 22:27 #12042Senior Member

Posts: 103Skatar, I'm pretty sure he paid $80 total; $45 (the house fee for a 30 minute massage) plus $35 tip.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-12 22:14 #12041Senior Member

Posts: 2121I would agree except the soft touch massage when requested. 4 for half and. 4 tip with a great tease is the best I have had in a long time.
Originally Posted by Steven1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-12 21:48 #12040Senior Member

Posts: 922Welcome Back!
Steven I thought you swore us off a couple of years ago? LOL.
Originally Posted by Steven1234
[View Original Post]
In any event, always good to have a legitimate contributor back.
Welcome.
-
12-27-12 21:30 #12039Senior Member

Posts: 189Sorry to doubt you. I will give the place a try.
Originally Posted by Bruce Lee 104
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-12 21:29 #12038Senior Member

Posts: 189I hope I am wrong about Bruce Lee. I plan on giving the place a try some time in the near future and will report on the visit.
Originally Posted by XJDiamond
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-12 21:28 #12037Senior Member

Posts: 189There was a older not so attractive woman at 2 Billings that had a great tease. The other two are Ok but nothing special and I feel there massage is so so.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-12 19:19 #12036Senior Member

Posts: 36Inspiration
Good detective work about the Bruce Lee poster, in more than one room there. That's where I got the inspiration for my name when I joined this forum. After having been to Ninja a number of times I knew I'd be a regular customer and joined this forum because I'd seen so many complaints about other places, like I'd experienced, too, that I wanted others to know where you could get decent service.
Originally Posted by XJDiamond
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-12 19:14 #12035Senior Member

Posts: 2100Lost and Found, don't add up
K think I got this, CB meant BBBJCIMTC, break down is:
Originally Posted by Really69
[View Original Post]
BBBJ=Bare Back Blow Job (oral sex without condom)
CIM=Cum in Mouth
TC=To Completion
CB reported she spit, hopefully what was lost in now found.
CB it is a good report, cept I'm also a little lost as to the damage.
Originally Posted by CorbinDallas
[View Original Post]
As it is stated the damage is 45.
Then goes on to say " (base rate for 30) +.35" which would equal 65 not 45 so I'm a little confused as to what amount was paid.
However you got the better of the two women available & either amount 45 or 65 IMO seems to be a pretty good rate for a 1/2 hr that includes a BBBJCIMTC, even if you only got 18 minutes, as most blow n go by an escort will be at least 50 or 75 on up, & that's a one n done regardless of the time.
I understand that you felt a little rushed along with the rest of the issues you mentioned & that it was only 18 minutes, but you probably could have had the full 1/2 hr had you held back, or was her BBBJ just that good that you couldn't so that's her fault too!
-
12-27-12 19:06 #12034Senior Member

Posts: 36Thank You
Thank you for realizing Ninja is a place I enjoy going to and am satisfied with, especially after blowing cash at other places that didn't deliver. While I know many of you are clearly more seasoned than I am, a number of you have also expressed you've had good experiences there. For me it's been very consistent no matter who I've seen and, for my sake, I hope the reports I give about going there continue to reflect one tantalizing experience after another.
Originally Posted by Pw Herman
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




