Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12051

    Full box

    JB69 clear your mail box

  2. #12050
    Quote Originally Posted by MickPK  [View Original Post]
    Skatar, I'm pretty sure he paid $80 total; $45 (the house fee for a 30 minute massage) plus $35 tip.
    That math is correct. And sorry for the confusion about the missing "B". Long acronyms sometimes mess me up.

    Skatar. I actually got much the worse of the two providers there. I was asking (in case others knew) whether Sophia was the girl with the colorful streaks in her hair who I glimpsed on my way in but who was otherwise occupied. She looked appealing, much more so than the one I drew. The reason the session was so quick is that a) there was no possibility of a massage on a couch, and be) I kind of just wanted it over with and didn't hold back. I just found it to be a disagreeable situation overall, everything considered.

    Still searching for the elusive combination of decent looks, above-average talent, and exceptional attitude.

  3. #12049

    Welcome back

    Glad to see you, lampshades beware. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven1234  [View Original Post]
    The reason I got off this site was a few negative jerks. I got PMed all the time for info but was never given any info in return,

    So there was no point in posting. Lots of negtive bashing back then. I will stay her if it is a positive environment.

    Now that I am getting older I have to admit I need some help "viagra" or cialis. I also suggest not drinking (booz) as it hurts your performance.

    To be honest most stuff is similar and the gems seem to pop up ad disappear. I did have a regular under the counter LMT that took care of me but she moved.

    Carlos

  4. #12048

    Ninja

    As far as ninja goes it has been a very reliable spot for moi. I haven't submitted recent report but have been several times in the past few months. School st. Seemed to get legit, (lily) on last visit to school said no more HJ. You do yourself and that is not for me. Anyway back at ninja jennifer seems to be running it. Have had sofia and mimi. 6 + 4 nice rub and tug. Very little utc but all in all a pleasant experience.

  5. #12047
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Floor  [View Original Post]
    I remember Carlos from TBD. Glad to see that his Viagara supply must have come in and he's posting again.
    The reason I got off this site was a few negative jerks. I got PMed all the time for info but was never given any info in return,

    So there was no point in posting. Lots of negtive bashing back then. I will stay her if it is a positive environment.

    Now that I am getting older I have to admit I need some help "viagra" or cialis. I also suggest not drinking (booz) as it hurts your performance.

    To be honest most stuff is similar and the gems seem to pop up ad disappear. I did have a regular under the counter LMT that took care of me but she moved.

    Carlos

  6. #12046
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven1234  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to doubt you. I will give the place a try.
    No hard feelings. (that might not be the proper expression for this forum) With my limited number of posts and all of them recommending Ninja I can understand you scepticism. I hope you find it to be the sensually satisfying experience that's made me such a devoted customer.

  7. #12045
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Floor  [View Original Post]
    I remember Carlos from TBD. Glad to see that his Viagara supply must have come in and he's posting again.
    LOL, some funny stuff man. Massages aside, I would come in this forum just for the laughs! Hahaha

  8. #12044
    So I heard from ThE otheR site that there's a Thai "rub and tug" that provide FS in Boston? (when he's mentioning this he's comparing it with Bostondolls and Ashley from Tempu, so I suppose it's not full of women over 40).

    I was wondering if there is such a place and if there is, where is it.

    Many thanks.

  9. #12043
    I remember Carlos from TBD. Glad to see that his Viagara supply must have come in and he's posting again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pw Herman  [View Original Post]
    Steven I thought you swore us off a couple of years ago? LOL.

    In any event, always good to have a legitimate contributor back.

    Welcome.

  10. #12042
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    K think I got this, CB meant BBBJCIMTC, break down is:

    BBBJ=Bare Back Blow Job (oral sex without condom)

    CIM=Cum in Mouth.

    TC=To Completion

    CB reported she spit, hopefully what was lost in now found.

    CB it is a good report, cept I'm also a little lost as to the damage.

    As it is stated the damage is 45.

    Then goes on to say " (base rate for 30) +.35" which would equal 65 not 45 so I'm a little confused as to what amount was paid.
    Skatar, I'm pretty sure he paid $80 total; $45 (the house fee for a 30 minute massage) plus $35 tip.

  11. #12041
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven1234  [View Original Post]
    There was a older not so attractive woman at 2 Billings that had a great tease. The other two are Ok but nothing special and I feel there massage is so so.
    I would agree except the soft touch massage when requested. 4 for half and. 4 tip with a great tease is the best I have had in a long time.

  12. #12040

    Welcome Back!

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven1234  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to doubt you. I will give the place a try.
    Steven I thought you swore us off a couple of years ago? LOL.

    In any event, always good to have a legitimate contributor back.

    Welcome.

  13. #12039
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Lee 104  [View Original Post]
    I've only been a member for a short amount of time. After having been to a couple of other places and having been dissatisfied as many of you have reported, I was thrilled when I finally went to Ninja. It's been a sure thing for me everytime and that keeps me going back without feeling the need to explore anywhere else. It was your posts that got me to try it in the first place and my satsfaction at Ninja that made me want to join this forum and share what I think is a reliable place.
    Sorry to doubt you. I will give the place a try.

  14. #12038
    Quote Originally Posted by XJDiamond  [View Original Post]
    Big Bruce Lee poster in one of the massage rooms at Ninja. Hmmm. Smells like someone is giving themselves good reviews. Or I could be wrong.
    I hope I am wrong about Bruce Lee. I plan on giving the place a try some time in the near future and will report on the visit.

  15. #12037
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    Once I found Angles (the old place, loved Amy) and Liliy's in RI its all I hit. For FS 1021 not that I did that much, sux OS is gone, would have loved to try FS there. So ya cannot blame a guy for going back to what he likes. Lately I have had more misses then hits. Though Billings I like, of the three gals one is way to big for my liking an not much roaming but the tease is to die for. OK I tend to rant. So ya in summery, all I would do is Angles and Lily's for the longest time, found what I wanted and stuck to it.
    There was a older not so attractive woman at 2 Billings that had a great tease. The other two are Ok but nothing special and I feel there massage is so so.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape