Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12033

    Bruce Lee

    Big Bruce Lee poster in one of the massage rooms at Ninja. Hmmm. Smells like someone is giving themselves good reviews. Or I could be wrong.

  2. #12032
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke Screen  [View Original Post]
    I don't blame you for boycotting the place. If someone told me what I can & can't write I would boycott the place. Maybe she should be reminded this is USA, not China not North Korea, we write what we want, don't like the way things are done in this country, go back where you came from, just leave your girls here.
    What some people don't know about Ninja is the owner is one of the girls. She just might not let you know.

  3. #12031

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke Screen  [View Original Post]
    Now he has 7 posts and they are still all praising Ninja. Not saying anything bad about Ninja, and nothing wrong with staying with what you like, but it is a little suspicious.
    Maybe, just maybe, Bruce will become a valued member. I have a feeling that he found the board and posted what he likes, Ninja. HappyDave made a valid point about sticking to a place once you find one to your liking. Hell, a while back I only saw one girl for about 6 months (not including escorts!).

    I say lets give Bruce a chance and see where it goes. It's not like he had a great time (s) and everyone else says it sucks. It is also no where near the ridiculous posts made on the CoLoRado board about North Main Street in RI.

  4. #12030
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke Screen  [View Original Post]
    Now he has 7 posts and they are still all praising Ninja. Not saying anything bad about Ninja, and nothing wrong with staying with what you like, but it is a little suspicious.
    Once I found Angles (the old place, loved Amy) and Liliy's in RI its all I hit. For FS 1021 not that I did that much, sux OS is gone, would have loved to try FS there. So ya cannot blame a guy for going back to what he likes. Lately I have had more misses then hits. Though Billings I like, of the three gals one is way to big for my liking an not much roaming but the tease is to die for. OK I tend to rant. So ya in summery, all I would do is Angles and Lily's for the longest time, found what I wanted and stuck to it.

  5. #12029
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven1234  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that "bruce lee " has only three posts and all are almost the same praising Ninja Spa in Quincy. I have not been there but if you read the posts and the fact that he has only reported on Ninja Spa all 4 times that he may be a the owner of the establishment. I would appreciate if any senior members who have been to that place elaborate.

    Carlos.

    (used to post regularly on the "the big doggie site 5 to 15 years ago".
    Now he has 7 posts and they are still all praising Ninja. Not saying anything bad about Ninja, and nothing wrong with staying with what you like, but it is a little suspicious.

  6. #12028

    Wendy's in Wakefield

    Was in the Wakefield area so I figured I'd take the plunge.

    Called & booked an appointment for 1 hour. Arrived and got "YouYou". Wanted Wendy but she wasn't available (she was with another monger).

    YouYou was nice enough. Asked for a medium massage and got a medium massage. When it came to the tease it was quite nice (feather touch all-around) and her HR technique was quite enjoyable and I'd ask for her again. I just hope this place will be around for awhile as both providers aim to please.

    Damage: The usual (60 house / 40 tip).

    P. S. I got an hour not 50 minutes like some providers are keen on doing.

  7. #12027
    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    The girls there are overall very good. I have nemerous reports on here about them. Sometimes you might get blocked trying utc but you will always leave happy. However they are on my boycott list because of a bad report that I made. They gave away an appointment I had even though I was on time and I posted it here and the owner confronted me the next time I came about me and another guy that made negitive reports about the place and told me she did not want reports written about her. When I told her I am going to write reports and the best way to handle that was to give great service. Well after going back & forth about what and when I should write on here and then making my massage very uncomforable I decided to boycott the place for now. Now even though I do think they do an overall good job I do not want to have to argue with my massage girl. It make it hard to get the mission complete. At some point I will return. Most likely when nothing is open or I am to lazy to travel very far.

    The moral of the story is they are good but they are not the best. There is better in Quincy (angel's just to add 1) and many more around the state. I am not saying not to go here just know what to expect. Especially if you make a negitive report.
    I don't blame you for boycotting the place. If someone told me what I can & can't write I would boycott the place. Maybe she should be reminded this is USA, not China not North Korea, we write what we want, don't like the way things are done in this country, go back where you came from, just leave your girls here.

  8. #12026

    Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven1234  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that "bruce lee " has only three posts and all are almost the same praising Ninja Spa in Quincy. I have not been there but if you read the posts and the fact that he has only reported on Ninja Spa all 4 times that he may be a the owner of the establishment. I would appreciate if any senior members who have been to that place elaborate.

    Carlos.

    (used to post regularly on the "the big doggie site 5 to 15 years ago".
    I can't speak to Bruce Lee's validity but I have made several visits there and haven't had a Bsd experience yet. Sophia has been my choice and always met my needs. Clean, good parking, discreet enterance and service I've always been satisfied with has been my experience. YMMV of course.

  9. #12025
    Senior Member


    Posts: 154

    CC Bodyworks

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...an-28/20927567

    Located just off the highway in Woburn. I went on a weekend and if I were to return I would probably do the same. It is located in an office building and I think it would be a little awkward during work hours. When I called she took a last minute appt. Probably 40ish and a little chubby, but was in the need for a quick fix so what the hell. Not a bad massage, probably a 7 and a decent tease. Good hr to completion and she made sure to get it all. Not mechanical at all. I didn't try for any OTC or UTC bc she wasn't exactly my type. Damage was 60 for the hr and left 40. Not a bad experience if your in the area, but I wouldn't go out of my way either.

  10. #12024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Boycott for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven1234  [View Original Post]
    I would appreciate if any senior members who have been to that place elaborate.

    Carlos.
    The girls there are overall very good. I have nemerous reports on here about them. Sometimes you might get blocked trying utc but you will always leave happy. However they are on my boycott list because of a bad report that I made. They gave away an appointment I had even though I was on time and I posted it here and the owner confronted me the next time I came about me and another guy that made negitive reports about the place and told me she did not want reports written about her. When I told her I am going to write reports and the best way to handle that was to give great service. Well after going back & forth about what and when I should write on here and then making my massage very uncomforable I decided to boycott the place for now. Now even though I do think they do an overall good job I do not want to have to argue with my massage girl. It make it hard to get the mission complete. At some point I will return. Most likely when nothing is open or I am to lazy to travel very far.

    The moral of the story is they are good but they are not the best. There is better in Quincy (angel's just to add 1) and many more around the state. I am not saying not to go here just know what to expect. Especially if you make a negitive report.

  11. #12023

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven1234  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that "bruce lee " has only three posts and all are almost the same praising Ninja Spa in Quincy. I have not been there but if you read the posts and the fact that he has only reported on Ninja Spa all 4 times that he may be a the owner of the establishment. I would appreciate if any senior members who have been to that place elaborate.

    Carlos.

    (used to post regularly on the "the big doggie site 5 to 15 years ago".
    I've only been a member for a short amount of time. After having been to a couple of other places and having been dissatisfied as many of you have reported, I was thrilled when I finally went to Ninja. It's been a sure thing for me everytime and that keeps me going back without feeling the need to explore anywhere else. It was your posts that got me to try it in the first place and my satsfaction at Ninja that made me want to join this forum and share what I think is a reliable place.

  12. #12022

    Ninja

    Went to Ninja Spa in Quincy and I saw Ivy again. She's attractive with a nice bod as I've mentioned before. As most of you know the more times you see someone the more you know what to expect so I was excited to see her again. She's very knowledgeable and receptive as to what pressures to use and what areas to focus on for a tantalizing massage. I've found Ninja has a clean, friendly atmosphere where I've been more than satisfied with everyone I've seen there and I always leave very happy.

  13. #12021

    NINJA SpA QUINCY

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Lee 104  [View Original Post]
    Went to Ninja Spa in Quincy again and experienced some new talent there named Ivy. She's attractive with a nice bod and long silky hair that she will occasionally brush slowly against you as she's massaging. That's one of a variety of sensations that she utilized to give a stimulating experience I can't wait to enjoy again. I'm addicted to this place that always has a clean, friendly atmosphere where I'm never rushed and always, without exception, leave very happy.
    I noticed that "bruce lee " has only three posts and all are almost the same praising Ninja Spa in Quincy. I have not been there but if you read the posts and the fact that he has only reported on Ninja Spa all 4 times that he may be a the owner of the establishment. I would appreciate if any senior members who have been to that place elaborate.

    Carlos.

    (used to post regularly on the "the big doggie site 5 to 15 years ago".

  14. #12020
    Senior Member


    Posts: 154

    CC Bodyworks

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...an-28/20927567

    Located just off the highway in Woburn. I went on a weekend and if I were to return I would probably do the same. It is located in an office building and I think it would be a little awkward during work hours. When I called she took a last minute appt. Probably 40ish and a little chubby, but was in the need for a quick fix so what the hell. Not a bad massage, probably a 7 and a decent tease. Good hr to completion and she made sure to get it all. Not mechanical at all. I didn't try for any OTC or UTC bc she wasn't exactly my type. Damage was 60 for the hr and left 40. Not a bad experience if your in the area, but I wouldn't go out of my way either.

  15. #12019
    Quote Originally Posted by CorbinDallas  [View Original Post]
    Went to BL in Wilmington today (7007) for the 1st time after seeing ad on CL and hearing generally good things about Sophia. Called ahead (always a good idea, right?) , made appointment for mid-afternoon, requested her specifically. Woman I spoke to asked me to arrive 30 mins later, which I took as a good indication things would line up. I arrived exactly on time and was met by a woman in her mid- to late-40s, maybe older, friendly enough but notably unattractive. There were voices coming from one of the rooms and I was quickly ushered into the first room by the door, which had only a couch and some basic furniture in it. A kind of hanging out room. Suddenly the second room door opened and out came a fairly appealing much younger masseuse with a red-pink streak in her long hair. Was that Sophia? (don't know, but she was definitely the better of the two). She and my companion exchanged some serious talk in a hurry and I was steered into the couch room. Door closes, lights down, and in very bad English I was pointed to the couch and told I could have 30 mins only (I always opt for an hour, but this seemed like an appropriate duration considering). Should have left instead, but you know how it goes. I undressed, settled onto my stomach on the couch and realized it was too short so my legs hung over the armrest. Something told me I wasn't getting any kind of therapeutic massage on this day.

    She ("DeeDee") started on my back with a bit of oil, quickly got to business and began stimulating the boys, gaining the desired effect. After a few minutes of this I turned over and was allowed some UTC roaming up top (not much there so I stopped). A good amount of baby oil was applied and the HR process began. Had to slow her down as it was all too mechanical. To my surprise she began a decent BBBJ (was surprised because there was baby oil there). Both techniques applied simultaneously quickly worked. BBJCIMTC (spit). She left and returned with a hot towel and helped clean me up). I can't say it was terrible; it was ok (if very fast) , but the combination of room and masseuse change, hurry-up technique, and unappealing atmosphere makes it a definite no repeat. I was back in my car exactly 18 minutes after entering. Damage. 45 (base rate for 30) +.35. Got a look from her after counting it out in front of me like WTF, but I thought I was overly generous given the circumstances.
    Well written report, but I'm a little' lost with that "BBJCIMTC"? I've found most girls who allow for a BBBJ prefer oil to be on you, the oil does provide some degree of barrier (however minimal) between their skin and your skin. Anywho. Good report keep it up!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape