Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3068

    Find out

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Flasher  [View Original Post]
    This Back Page Ad looks too good to be true.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ys-22/10770893

    I did all the necessary searches, but did not find any information. These girls also did not post any phone information
    Take one for the team and find out. Good way to get your rep up immediately.

  2. #3067

    Triangle SW'er

    I know many on BP have / are SWers, this one is in the Triangle all the time, usually around 6 and tele.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...120-23/8049668

    Happy holidays I'm jello offering the best Christmas specials ailable 24/7 incall specials telegraph. $120. 23

  3. #3066
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpNet  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, question. I am searching for a good match for an excelent massage, I have tried a few in the past, always a low grade massage and right to FS. I am looking for a provider who actualy gives a great massage, Is attractive, and has the possibility of some form of Finish, weather it be CHJ, HJ, FS or whatever. ANyone have any tips? THanks!
    I tried a girl called exotic treasure she works in my Clemens area. I really enjoyed the massage. And she does have a nice Finnish. I only saw her once but I really felt great afterward. She advertises on backpage just do a search you should find her. Good luck!

  4. #3065
    Quote Originally Posted by LarsLogan  [View Original Post]
    I had this dream back around Memorial Day where she did outcall to my place. It was a lot of work to get her to come over, and it turned out she was answering a call for a different girl.

    She is fairly hot, does claim to be 19 (looks it) and said she's been doing this for 3 years since she was 16! She also said she was going to stop, and funny thing is she advertised only once more before disappearing until November.

    She has great boobs and LOVES to have her boobs taken care of. CBJ. No DATY unless you have dental dam or equivalent. She wouldn't allow any touching of her kitty, she mentioned some molestation or something.

    She did mish and doggie and really got into it. She was a little aggressive at times, but she was my first Pro so she was very accommodating and maybe that's why she was aggressive at times.

    Nice girl, not too bright, and would make a good pet care giver type. Smelled great. Bit of makeup covered acne, but otherwise pretty. Smoker but not here. She charged $$.5 to come to me, so she seems to have lowered her rates.

    Honestly, I would repeat if the price was better only because she was good at it and did enjoy it but does have many restrictions.
    I haven't decided on whether or not I should pull the trigger on her. If I have the extra money to spare I'd give it a shot. Thanks for the info.

  5. #3064

    Seeking Perfection!

    Hey guys, question. I am searching for a good match for an excelent massage, I have tried a few in the past, always a low grade massage and right to FS. I am looking for a provider who actualy gives a great massage, Is attractive, and has the possibility of some form of Finish, weather it be CHJ, HJ, FS or whatever. ANyone have any tips? THanks!

  6. #3063

    No backdoor

    Quote Originally Posted by LarsLogan  [View Original Post]
    Khloe.

    Mish was great, she was really enjoying it, and she grabbed her own legs and pulled them towards her as much as possible and allowed for deep thrusting. Flipped her over for doggie, and nice angry spider.

    No smell, just her own sweat and body lotion. Kitty was freshly cleaned and smelled great, no funk and no soap smell either. She took it hard and loved it, and moved to CBJ to finish, but ended up with BHJ to finish. She caught some on her lip which made her laugh. She wiped it off as I recall. She got up and took a clean dry wash cloth that I had set on the sink and got it very warm and used that and a hand towel to clean me up. I will repeat as many times as I can come up with the $$ and she is in town. She's a winner!
    I just wanted to clarify that there was no backdoor, and I don't think she offers that. I didn't ask. What I meant about her "angry spider" was that it looked nice (some chick's button and surrounding area doesn't,) butt hers was very nice.

  7. #3062

    Has anybody seen these girls

    This Back Page Ad looks too good to be true.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ys-22/10770893

    I did all the necessary searches, but did not find any information. These girls also did not post any phone information.

  8. #3061
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer1  [View Original Post]
    I triedtofinditand the postwar gone. Weirdbutthat does look the girl he was referencing. I would stay away from the8 mile hotels sounds like trouble.
    Justed noticed my typing on prior post. I was typing in a hurry did not spell check. Hope info was helpful.

  9. #3060

    Avoid

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ee-22/10503869

    She is not posting these days. But thought of posting this anyway

    Had dreamed of visiting her. Called by 8. 30 pm. She was kind of bitchy on the phone. I should have avoided but my bottom got the better out of me.

    She asked $+.5 for hh.

    Said I would come. Gave her $+0. 6. Jst entered; my first step into the room and she said she would like to get paid first. She looked almost the same in the pics. Not sure if she was the same. But she was looking good. Clean.

    She was all hurrying and showed a big rude attitude. Gave a ok CBJ. Asked her to be on top. She said no and she wanted me to be on top

    I was like 'what the hell'. She was not flexible in positions. She kept checking if I came or not. Was very irritating all along

    Did my job quick and came out of there in 15 mins.

    Damage $+0. 6.

    Will not repeat. Not worth the price at all

  10. #3059

    Kinda pricey for her age

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneMaker  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cs-42/10374780

    Any intel on this one? She's new to the posting on BP.
    I saw her ad and she looks pretty hot for an older gal.

    I was able to email her through BP, but before I got a reply I broke down and called.

    It seemed the phone message was left by her daughter who said something like "you've reached Nikki's cell" or some shit.

    I left a message and she called me back within 20 mins.

    She advertises 10 minute. 20 minute and 30 minute specials.

    Her rates are. 6.8/$

    I told her I'd have to get back to her.

    I think those rates are a bit high for an older gal.

    At some point, I might try her, but at least I can save everyone the time of getting her rates.

    If anyone gave her a test drive, please fill us in if she's worth her going rates or not.

  11. #3058

    Khloe is stunningly beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ Chump  [View Original Post]
    What's up Detroit? I am heading back to the D for the holidays and need some help shopping for my Christmas gift. I have narrowed my list down to the following:

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...out-23/6632312

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...et-24/10554094

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ial-23/9364781

    Does any one have any info on these ladies? Thanks in advance for any responses!
    I've been wanting to try Peaches, I'll have to check to see if there are some reviews.

    I'd been wanting to see Khloe since the first time I saw her old set of "model" photos. I like all kinds of women, but if I had a "type" it'd be her. Tall, brunette, nice rack.

    It took me several months to call her and I finally got through probably the 3rd or 4th time I tried. I told her this and she said that she had a problem with her phone at one point.

    Anyway, I had this dream back in October where she came to my place outcall $$. She was totally worth it! She is pretty smart and going to school for some hospital / medical related field. Very nice voice.

    When I got her on the phone she was very pleasant and forth coming on her rates but I had seen 1 review of her elsewhere and it had her rate. Flat outcall rate of $$. Anyway, made an appointment. She got lost, but showed up.

    Smoking hot! Had some nice conversation with her. She's funny in how she makes sure that you ask to "get more comfortable in the bedroom" as she is smart and doesn't want to get set up apparently.

    We undressed ans she has a great body. Like most girls she complained that she could lose weight. Look, maybe 5-10 pounds but then she'd be too thin. She's just right. Beautiful perfect tits. Her kitty almost looks fake, but DATY was amazing.

    I got her to cum and that seemed to impress her. Mish was great, she was really enjoying it, and she grabbed her own legs and pulled them towards her as much as possible and allowed for deep thrusting. Flipped her over for doggie, and nice angry spider.

    No smell, just her own sweat and body lotion. Kitty was freshly cleaned and smelled great, no funk and no soap smell either. She took it hard and loved it, and moved to CBJ to finish, but ended up with BHJ to finish. She caught some on her lip which made her laugh. She wiped it off as I recall. She got up and took a clean dry wash cloth that I had set on the sink and got it very warm and used that and a hand towel to clean me up. I will repeat as many times as I can come up with the $$ and she is in town.

    I hate to give her such a great review so I can dream to keep her to myself, but if you're a hobbyist and a nice guy, she's worth it. No jerks, no dirty guys, be clean, be nice, and be fun. She's a winner!

  12. #3057

    Angel is hit and miss

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic28  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her post on BP regularly, anyone give her a shot? Googled the pics and phone number, everything seems legit but I'm thinking TGTBT. I know someone had to have paid her a visit at some point.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ott-19/7547491
    I had this dream back around Memorial Day where she did outcall to my place. It was a lot of work to get her to come over, and it turned out she was answering a call for a different girl.

    She is fairly hot, does claim to be 19 (looks it) and said she's been doing this for 3 years since she was 16! She also said she was going to stop, and funny thing is she advertised only once more before disappearing until November.

    She has great boobs and LOVES to have her boobs taken care of. CBJ. No DATY unless you have dental dam or equivalent. She wouldn't allow any touching of her kitty, she mentioned some molestation or something.

    She did mish and doggie and really got into it. She was a little aggressive at times, but she was my first Pro so she was very accommodating and maybe that's why she was aggressive at times.

    Nice girl, not too bright, and would make a good pet care giver type. Smelled great. Bit of makeup covered acne, but otherwise pretty. Smoker but not here. She charged $$.5 to come to me, so she seems to have lowered her rates.

    Honestly, I would repeat if the price was better only because she was good at it and did enjoy it but does have many restrictions.

  13. #3056
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboi47  [View Original Post]
    I triedtofinditand the postwar gone. Weirdbutthat does look the girl he was referencing. I would stay away from the8 mile hotels sounds like trouble.

  14. #3055

    Is this it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer1  [View Original Post]
    Girls who advertise on BP, location listed on 8 and gratiot. There pimp stormed I and robbed hobbiest. He had questioned the age of the girl and decided to leave and all hell broke loose. Please be careful. I will try and fix link but you should be able to find.
    Http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ls-18/10669207

    She does look young.

  15. #3054

    Do NOT see this Samantha

    Had a very bad experience with this girl and I needed to share this immediately.

    She is one of several of the same name around. There are probably at least 4 others of that name that I can find and I do not mean to diss them.

    Had some time very recently and wanted a date and couldn't get a hold of anyone. Tried calling and calling a couple of former dates and at least a half a dozen girls I haven't seen yet from BP. Then I got a hold of Samantha. Location was convenient. I had to be near that area and I didn't want to drive across town or into town to see anyone. She seemed a little bitchy on the phone. Bad sign, I should know way better by now. She was expensive. I wanted GFE. I said no way to her price and she immediately dropped 50. Then I said still too high and I'll call back again sometime. Then, she dropped another 25. So she had come down 75 and my bargain shopping mentality kicked in. BIG Mistake. Just because something is being offered with a major discount doesn't mean you should purchase it. She said she used to dance, wouldn't say where, just "all over the place". I tried to check her out on my phone browser on this site and others and couldn't find anything that was especially on her. I remember I had talked to her on phone before once.

    She's by Wayne Road and Michigan, actually very close to Elizabeth and Michigan (next light west). Three call method. Not an especially dangerous neighborhood, but not a good one. When I got there it was a very small cramped place. I usually am ok with a little mess, but this was a terrible pig sty and smelled. Had to step over shit as soon as I got in the door. The place reeked of smoke. As soon as I gave her the cash, she is texting and then on the phone with her dealer. She wants to do it on the couch which still has crap on it. I try to kiss and she is very much not interested. She strips and tells me to clean up. I take my pants with my wallet into the bathroom with me. Her attitude is shit which makes me trust her less. She knows she is being a * (wow hey the system cleaned up my language LOL) and doesn't care. She give me a little head, covered and I want more. It's not very good. I tell her want more head. She is fast on the strokes and very rough. I tell her to take it easy, she says this is how she gives it, she likes to give it and get it fast and rough. So she's giving me more head and it really hurts, it's covered so I think I'll be ok. Then she says hurry up and give it to me. One position. I have no desire to DATY with her, usually a turn on for me. I turn her around and look her in the eye and say this is not going well, you should really try to be better. She say I don't care, just finish up and leave. This is not one of those YMMV girls or just a bad day for her. She is just terrible at this. I give her some doggie. She says she's 33. I believe it. She's got a paunch and looks bad in some ways. I'm not a stickler for my 30 something girls looking like they are 22, but just she just doesn't look attractive up close. In my book a good attitude and nice experience can make up for having a realistic bod. Actually she looks better from the back, her tits weren't bad B's either. She says she hasn't had any kids, I dunno. Her stomach looks like hell but her tits are ok. Best thing about this is that I was banging her from the back. I gave it to her hard. I tried turning her around for a minute and I changed my mind. She's like "make up your mind and finish, I'm drying up'. Actually her snatch felt ok.

    I finish and want to wash up. She digs out a little rag for me. Again I take my pants with me. She is wanting to light a cigarette, I say "wait until I am gone". She say's you better go soon because "I am about to light it up."

    I look at my dick in the bathroom and it is a little black and blue. When I check it an hour later, and whole top front is totally dark blue and it is now hurting. I took some tylenol. Not that the wife ever sees it, but I do have someone else and thank goodness she is out of town for the holidays, otherwise I'd have some splaining to do. I swear I've gotten head from probably over 850 working girls in more than 30 years and this had to be the worst experience. Outside of getting robbed, jumped on way back to car or chased out of house by a BF that is.

    Anyway hours later, my dick is bruised, hurting and I am still smelling of cigarette smoke and her damn shitty mess.

    So in summary this chick.

    Is a.

    Is not attractive in person.

    Really trys to upsell.

    Does not provide as promised, is really bad at oral and FS.

    Does not take direction.

    Has a bad incall environment.

    Rushes you.

    Is bad at making small talk.

    Will damage your member.

    Do NOT see her. Tell everyone else NOT see her. She is on the "no fly" list.

    I'll have attached some of the pictures she has used. Almost all are definitely her. Her tattoos look worse now so those pics are dated. The one nice one of her ass in red I seriously doubt is her. She is blond, looks like a real blond. 5 3 130, thick legs moderate amount of tats.

    XXX – XXX – 1353 (Hope this much is ok)

    Sometimes she lists more than one phone number.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ll-33/10644014

    The old guy dropped his guard on this one and was stupid. It can happen. I am just glad it wasn't worse. I'll be smarter in future.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	sam_3.jpg
Views:	862
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	220516

    Click image for larger version

Name:	sam_2.jpg
Views:	606
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	220515

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sam_1.jpg
Views:	597
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	220514

    Click image for larger version

Name:	sam_4.jpg
Views:	654
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	220517

    Click image for larger version

Name:	sam_5.jpg
Views:	1168
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	220518

    I want to wish all you hard working guys (and any of the hard working worthy working girls that read this) , a Happy Holiday and Merry Christmas. Be safe, be kind when you can. And stay away from this Samantha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape