Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2858
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Eyes  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of the game for a while. Been thinking about trying this one out.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ome-19/9991623

    Did some research she seems to be the real deal but haven't found any reviews. Any info would be appreciated.
    she's Real. Pussy did not smell when I saw her. She did only allow one position. Ass was phat but she uses photoshop in her pictures to make it bigger. She is good for one time. Would not repeat

  2. #2857
    I know the first one is real. I've seen some good reviews on another site about her. As far as the other 2 I have no idea.

  3. #2856
    Quote Originally Posted by ST33H  [View Original Post]
    Sure. They're all dudes. Each and every one of them.

    They were dudes in the post before this one as well.

    Tomorrow when you post asking for the same information on the same girls, they'll still be dudes.
    Well thanks for the reply. A smartass answer was what I was looking for from a douch.

    Anyway to the rest of the users here, as you can see there is a double post and I apologize for it. I had a problem posting it the first time (which was a false error obviously) so I posted again thinking the first didn't go through. I'm surprised the Mods didn't catch it. But again I apologize for the double post.

  4. #2855
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19
    Sure. They're all dudes. Each and every one of them.

    They were dudes in the post before this one as well.

    Tomorrow when you post asking for the same information on the same girls, they'll still be dudes.

  5. #2854

  6. #2853

    New here, seeking Intel.

    Hello there! New here and checking it all out I was wondering if anyone knew anything about any of these?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...tes-31/8192411

    Anything on Her, or any other provider in thier buisness? I tried calling her once, she seemed in a rush told me what her rates and everything was, My phone was acting up I could not hear her, asked her to repeat nicely and she hung up on me, ignored my call when I tried calling back.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...na-27/10343982

    Am curious on them.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ere-37/6801327

    Or how about her?

  7. #2852

    Lebanese provider

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cs-42/10374780

    Any intel on this one? She's new to the posting on BP.

  8. #2851

    Heather mature

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ly-37/10411350

    Contacted her, don't ask me why, initially told me she would go $50 but then later told me can't do anything lower than 100 / hhr. She posts she 37 but I've seen other ads says she's 43. She tolde her "boss" would not let her do anything less than 100 / hhr. Too many restrictions as to her schedule. Definitely an avoid.

  9. #2850

    Aaron s

    I remember Aaron and her petite friend Nina. Aaron mover to the Grand Rapids area and funny to say she was in town about a year ago. Posted on BP and was doing a weekend incall out of a private residence about a year ago. What a rack she has and down right beautiful and fun to be with.

    Good luck and check the GR threads you might get lucky.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartak  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't agree more. She was / is one a nice looking lady.

  10. #2849
    Quote Originally Posted by HeywoodJablomi  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Nubian goddesses, anyone know what happened to Aaron S of AES / EV? I'd like to see that girl again. Preferably in her Sunday go-to-meetin' clothes.
    I couldn't agree more. She was / is one a nice looking lady.

  11. #2848

    Chocolate City

    Quote Originally Posted by IMonger2  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Its nice to have a nice fine black women from time to time, but my general dealings with them are in "the hood" and typically wrought with issues.
    Not me. I dig the black girls. Never had a problem. But then I stay away from the streets and usually do a bit of screening for personality and attitude issues (for all girls) before making a date, whether it's in the SC or on BP or one of the boards.

    Speaking of Nubian goddesses, anyone know what happened to Aaron S of AES / EV? I'd like to see that girl again. Preferably in her Sunday go-to-meetin' clothes. Sorry if that sounds sacrilegious, but that's my fantasy. She was a sweetheart. Keep hoping she'll show up on BP one of these days.

  12. #2847

    Vicky

    I've been out of the game for a while. Been thinking about trying this one out.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ome-19/9991623

    Did some research she seems to be the real deal but haven't found any reviews. Any info would be appreciated.

  13. #2846
    Quote Originally Posted by AllRight999  [View Original Post]
    Backpage seems to be blackpage now.
    I agree. Its nice to have a nice fine black women from time to time, but my general dealings with them are in "the hood" and typically wrought with issues.

  14. #2845
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillman68  [View Original Post]
    Used to work out of Ann Arbor in her van. Now she's posting in Detroit.
    I have seen Jenny when she was in flint. Twice in fact and she does what you would expect with no upsell. BUT: beware. She was busted in June while working in Ann arbor. Jenny posted about it on her website (now down) and here is the main problem with her. Discretion is not her strong suit. She was very descriptive of services on her site and in her BP posts. Also, there is talk over on mic that she is an informant in the aes / ev take down and bust. The fallout from that case is not yet known. Just a warning. She seems like a nice girl and like I said, I saw her with no issues. I wouldn't see her again. Stay safe out there.

    S[/QUOTE]Saw Jenny once a couple of years ago. Outside of A2. She's not beautiful, but she's not ugly either.

    If you want to see someone who's not trying to squeeze money out of you or watch the clock and don't mind her faults she's OK, Her skills were pretty good, convincining DFK. I didn't go for any greek or even ask.

    Negatives, she's a slob, her place was both dirty and a mess and I was annoyed by the minature pigs (I pretended not to be). There were three I at the time and they were shall we say not kept out of the way. I thought it would have been better in

    Retrospect to take her to a notel. Once she knows you I'm sure she'd be ok with it. She was pleasantly surprised I brought a cover. I don't know what she was thinking about protection. So I have to wonder how many times she just did FS backback. So a little too careless and that's a big red flag to me.

    It's sort of quaint how she is is looking to trade either stuff or services from time to time. Truly how the world's oldest profession was supposed to work, certainly better that so many girls who spend all their earnings on C or H.

    I don't think she'd ever rip anyone off, she doesn't have any drama or substance problems. She has a safe environment and seems to be independent.

    I don't know anything about her being a stoolie. It's possible. She's no mental giant, but she not a dummy either she can hold a conversation. She might have did something to get herself out of trouble.

    She's not a beauty and she does not have a rockin bod. There are uglier ones and dumber ones, but in terms of prices for online girls, she is just about the lowest, unless you go deep ghetto incall, which I am getting too old for.

  15. #2844
    /QUOTE]Do people really pay to see crap like that, my god she couldn't pay me to see her.[/QUOTE]Live and learn. Not a looker but was cheap and fun to play with. I'm not into paying a small fortune for "pretty" girl with too many restrictions, I could stay home for that. But where there's smoke as the saying goes. Staying away and counting my lucky stars there was no drama.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape