Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2948

    I agree!

    Quote Originally Posted by AllRight999  [View Original Post]
    I am tired of BP because all of the women seem to be really good friends with Mr. Brownstone. I feel that there is an added health risk and they are asking way too much. Op giving them.

    2 would be ok if clean, but I think. 70 should be the max when dealing with friends of Mr. B.

    I saw research information that showed 90% of providers are on something. If they have a need and a monger has a need then we must weight this factor in our final decision.
    I agree totally. A lot of the mongers give these providers way too much, and sometimes they are not even worth it. If we stop giving them so much they would have to come down on the price. That's just how business works!

  2. #2947

    Mr Brownstone?

    Quote Originally Posted by AllRight999  [View Original Post]
    I am tired of BP because all of the women seem to be really good friends with Mr. Brownstone. I feel that there is an added health risk and they are asking way too much.
    Who or what exactly is Mr. Brownstone?

  3. #2946

    Backpage

    I am tired of BP because all of the women seem to be really good friends with Mr. Brownstone. I feel that there is an added health risk and they are asking way too much.

    2 would be ok if clean, but I think. 70 should be the max when dealing with friends of Mr. B.

    I saw research information that showed 90% of providers are on something. If they have a need and a monger has a need then we must weight this factor in our final decision.

  4. #2945
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM4077  [View Original Post]
    Was it F. S or just a rub and tug?
    CBJ and CFS

  5. #2944

    Info

    Has anyone had experience with this Carmel?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...at-23/10168776

    Thanks in Advance for the help

  6. #2943

    Alexis

    248-254-0050.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...new-22/4586794

    Made an appointment with Alexis about a week ago. Talked to her twice on the the way. And last time one minute before reaching her motel. Everything was OK until then. Once I pulled into the parking lot called her four times and and also texted her. No answer. Avoid unless you have a lot of time to waste.

  7. #2942
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrick  [View Original Post]
    Went to the Islands & asked for Mikki. First time. Wow.
    This belongs in the Lansing section.

  8. #2941

    Beware of Brooke!

    I'm from Maryland, but have been roobed by this girl aka Lailah. Do a search in the BP thread in Baltimore and you will see what I mean. She's in your town now and I want to warn you to stay away from her. She's bad news. I was dumb enough to befriend her, and she made off with my 48" flatscreen, Blueray DVD player and Canon digital camera.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...es-24/10517696

  9. #2940

    Mikki in the Islands

    Went to the Islands & asked for Mikki. First time. Wow.

  10. #2939
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ Chump  [View Original Post]
    What's up Detroit? I am heading back to the D for the holidays and need some help shopping for my Christmas gift. I have narrowed my list down to the following:

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...out-23/6632312

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...et-24/10554094

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ial-23/9364781

    Does any one have any info on these ladies? Thanks in advance for any responses!
    There was just a review on these 2 like 2 days ago.

  11. #2938
    Quote Originally Posted by Toledo Guy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple months ago. She is legit and you will be happy. She is safe and a little thinner than the picture. Met her in her clean home in an ok area off 5 mi between Beach Daily and Telegraph. Has a room set up in the basement. I think she has kids but clears them out when expecting guests. She is friendly and knows what you want. 100 for the half hour.
    Was it F. S or just a rub and tug?

  12. #2937

    Cumming Back To Town

    What's up Detroit? I am heading back to the D for the holidays and need some help shopping for my Christmas gift. I have narrowed my list down to the following:

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...out-23/6632312

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...et-24/10554094

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ial-23/9364781

    Does any one have any info on these ladies? Thanks in advance for any responses!

  13. #2936

    Slim

    Quote Originally Posted by SAM4077  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple months ago. She is legit and you will be happy. She is safe and a little thinner than the picture. Met her in her clean home in an ok area off 5 mi between Beach Daily and Telegraph. Has a room set up in the basement. I think she has kids but clears them out when expecting guests. She is friendly and knows what you want. 100 for the half hour.

  14. #2935

    Stacey

    Saw Stacey who was running a special. Managed to have a good time despite some upsell to which I caved in. I got the impression that she does not like what she was doing. Not GFE. May repeat if no other good options.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nly-21/7287806

    Click image for larger version

Name:	stacey.jpg
Views:	686
Size:	6.4 KB
ID:	216905

  15. #2934
    Quote Originally Posted by Eishiasano  [View Original Post]
    They were sharing the room. I think they work for the same agency. Her pictures are in some of tiny Tina's ads.
    Was she the girl in the photos? And any chance of providing a little more detail as to what went wrong?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape