Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2903

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyChaser010  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw her a while back. She's in the downriver area in a corner house on some side street off Fort. Used to be really hard to get a hold of. At the time she used to post on CL and BP. First off, she is 420 friendly and so am I so it's was a nice touch before the massage. She was decent for 40+ big mid section but pretty big ta tas. Allowed to roam above the belt pants don't come off at all. She holds a good conversation but it's never ending. Actually pretty good massage with he. He was a little mechanical and I was really horny so I made a huuuuge mess when mr. Happy erupted. She was cool with it she was even amazed I could shoot like that. Although I had an ok time, there were a couple of things I didn't like. Direst she has a dog, I have no problem with dogs but I don't want to smell it from the porch. The smell was really strong upstairs too. Second thing the damn dog came upstairs while I was getting the massage and actually tried to get up on the table and lucked me. That really was a bid turnoff for me. When I went it was 75 hr I hear it's 100 now. Weighhing it all I wouldn't repeat but I'd you don't mind the cons, there are some pros. For me personally, for that amount of money there are better options with better menus.

    Be safe out there!

    KC
    Sorry guys about all the spelling errors just re-read it. I'm not retarded I'm just posting off my phone LOL.

    KC

  2. #2902

    Downriver massage

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerMan39  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently. She posts on BP several times a day with different photos and another phone.

    Mid 40s, attractive, nice rack, thick in the middle. A one hour massage, mostly relaxational, HJ on the flip. Topless only, no roaming allowed below the waist. Very chatty. Total damage 100. Unfortunately I smelled like a candle store when I left. I probably would not repeat.
    Went and saw her a while back. She's in the downriver area in a corner house on some side street off Fort. Used to be really hard to get a hold of. At the time she used to post on CL and BP. First off, she is 420 friendly and so am I so it's was a nice touch before the massage. She was decent for 40+ big mid section but pretty big ta tas. Allowed to roam above the belt pants don't come off at all. She holds a good conversation but it's never ending. Actually pretty good massage with he. He was a little mechanical and I was really horny so I made a huuuuge mess when mr. Happy erupted. She was cool with it she was even amazed I could shoot like that. Although I had an ok time, there were a couple of things I didn't like. Direst she has a dog, I have no problem with dogs but I don't want to smell it from the porch. The smell was really strong upstairs too. Second thing the damn dog came upstairs while I was getting the massage and actually tried to get up on the table and lucked me. That really was a bid turnoff for me. When I went it was 75 hr I hear it's 100 now. Weighhing it all I wouldn't repeat but I'd you don't mind the cons, there are some pros. For me personally, for that amount of money there are better options with better menus.

    Be safe out there!

    KC

  3. #2901
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroitred  [View Original Post]
    I do not post much or use BP because I am a tad timid about the process. But I do participate in reading the forums and I feel as I can be of some help. I will assume that everyone has a hobby phone for this. First download the Facebook app to your phone, you cannot use the browser on your phone for this method add it will not work. Get the app from the playstore. Second, check the providers phone number using.

    www.tnid.us.

    Third, SAVE the number to your hobby phone. Fourth, open the Facebook app, in the pull down menu goto "find friends", then on the next page click "find friends on your phone". Look at the results.

    The Facebook app will locate any page that has ever been used with that number. I use it with BP for fun but with the other site I use religiously. It its not foolproof, but it can help you avoid obvious bait and switch, maybe Leo but MOSTLY PIMPS AND ROBBERS. Use it and be safe.
    Nice! This should be copied into JW's research and homework thread for prosperity's sake.

  4. #2900

  5. #2899

    Kim sterling hts Van dyke tech area

    She advertises as a nursing student. Stay away I went for massage and it was very bizarre. The pics are real but when I saw her she looked pretty rough. She keeps two pit bulls locked in another room. My radar was on the whole time. I would not repeat. Wrong head made a bad decision.

  6. #2898

    Looking for Olivia from Royal Oak

    Anyone have intel on Olivia. She was a sexy little blonde spinner who worked out of a Royal Oak residence. I had 3 incredible experiences with her. Unfortunately she seems to have dropped from the scene after late August.

  7. #2897
    Quote Originally Posted by WhereItIsAtNow  [View Original Post]
    Seen Bianca a few times. Great personality and true GFE. All out of shape, but decent for her age. Wanted to do bareback, but the big head stopped me to say no. Ok BBBJ, to cg, rcg, mish and doggie. Had a few opportunities with her for msog.

    http://michigan.backpage.com/FemaleE...454-36/9558831
    What was the damage?

  8. #2896

    Futuristic

    I do not post much or use BP because I am a tad timid about the process. But I do participate in reading the forums and I feel as I can be of some help. I will assume that everyone has a hobby phone for this. First download the Facebook app to your phone, you cannot use the browser on your phone for this method add it will not work. Get the app from the playstore. Second, check the providers phone number using.

    www.tnid.us.

    Third, SAVE the number to your hobby phone. Fourth, open the Facebook app, in the pull down menu goto "find friends", then on the next page click "find friends on your phone". Look at the results.

    The Facebook app will locate any page that has ever been used with that number. I use it with BP for fun but with the other site I use religiously. It its not foolproof, but it can help you avoid obvious bait and switch, maybe Leo but MOSTLY PIMPS AND ROBBERS. Use it and be safe.

  9. #2895
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Puff Daddy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any experience with this girl Babidoll? Just wondering if she is real.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ng-25/10514839
    She is legit, cute, petite, and willing to please at an affordable price. Pics are accurate. Everything was covered both times for incall. 65 roses for one pop.

  10. #2894

    Lily

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...rub-35/9997764

    She's older and much rounder than the pics. Location is residential. $ for massage, slide, and Russian release. I might repeat. I like her slide technique.

  11. #2893
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 27

    Bianca

    Seen Bianca a few times. Great personality and true GFE. All out of shape, but decent for her age. Wanted to do bareback, but the big head stopped me to say no. Ok BBBJ, to cg, rcg, mish and doggie. Had a few opportunities with her for msog.

    http://michigan.backpage.com/FemaleE...454-36/9558831

  12. #2892
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerMan39  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently. She posts on BP several times a day with different photos and another phone.

    Mid 40s, attractive, nice rack, thick in the middle. A one hour massage, mostly relaxational, HJ on the flip. Topless only, no roaming allowed below the waist. Very chatty. Total damage 100. Unfortunately I smelled like a candle store when I left. I probably would not repeat.
    I visited with her about a year ago. I concur with PokerMan39's statements. While I do not partake, she is also 420 friendly. At least she was back when I saw her as I could smell it upon arrival.

  13. #2891

    Honey

    Any intel on this one. I've googled her but her ads only come up.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cs-19/10529538

  14. #2890

    Angel

    I've been seeing her post on BP regularly, anyone give her a shot? Googled the pics and phone number, everything seems legit but I'm thinking TGTBT. I know someone had to have paid her a visit at some point.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ott-19/7547491

  15. #2889

    Passion Flower

    Called her up, she texted right back. Doesn't have a regular incall. Sounds good on the phone.


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape