Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 955 of 1276 FirstFirst ... 455 855 905 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 1005 1055 ... LastLast
Results 14,311 to 14,325 of 19138
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4828
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    After reading a few reports, I decided I was too horny to just sit at home. I headed out to the triangle and while driving up woodbine, I saw a girl walking. I passed her once, she was on the phone and not really paying attention. I swooped back around and pulled up next to her and she got in. I did a quick LE check and she asked what I wanted. Never once did she mention money and just accepted I would pay her "something". Told her a little HH and we would go find a spot. I started talking with her and she was 24, brunette with DD breasts. Said she had just moved her from Chicago and had recently posted on BP and didn't walk all that often. We went to one of my spots and got out of the car, walked over and found a quiet spot. She blew me for a little bit, then bent over and I pounded her from behind for a while. I pulled out and slid it in her ass and then continued pounding her for about 15-20 minutes. She was moaning and groaning the entire time and I finally finished up. We walked back to the car and she said,"OMG I am trembling soo much, I never cum with my dates and you had me exploding almost every thrust, that was so intense". She kept moaning and topuching herself, which of course got me hot and bothered again. I pulled over at another spot and we got out again, ran up to the spot and she laid down on the ground, this time I simply pounded her in her ass for another 15-20 minutes. When we were finished we jumped back into the car and started heading back. Almost immediately she started begging for my number and said something about guys usually begging for her number. She kept talking about how much she liked me and wanted to see me again, which of course, got me hard again. We got back to her block by her house and she blew me again. The dirtier I talked the more she got into it, moaning and groaning the hole time. She found I liked it when she gagged, so she started forcing herself to choke on me. This went on for another 15-20 minutes, until I nutted in her mouth. Unfortunately, I didn't have my cell or a piece of paper to get her number. She did point out her house and told me to come over anytime and ask for her. Next time I see her I will grab the number for seniors.

    Be safe! K
    I'm finding this a bit hard to believe, but if it's true, this guy is my hero.

  2. #4827
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight33  [View Original Post]
    Billyboy007, thanks for the pics of barbie, as I have used them in my posts to identify her to others. You should have copyrighted those great pics, but I guess under the Fair Use Law, they guess they would fall under "Research" LOL. Barbie is great and I even took her for lunch out after our get together out in the suburbs. She does not stand out as a SW. Had a great time and lunch with her. Did not even talk about any med runs or used any around me.
    Do you know how I can get a hold of Barbie, she is great, always have a wonderful time with her and she is so sweet. She does not have the number she gave me anymore and I can't find her on the ave anymore, any info would be much appreciated.

  3. #4826
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    After reading a few reports, I decided I was too horny to just sit at home. I headed out to the triangle and while driving up woodbine, I saw a girl walking. I passed her once, she was on the phone and not really paying attention. I swooped back around and pulled up next to her and she got in. I did a quick LE check and she asked what I wanted. Never once did she mention money and just accepted I would pay her "something". Told her a little HH and we would go find a spot. I started talking with her and she was 24, brunette with DD breasts. Said she had just moved her from Chicago and had recently posted on BP and didn't walk all that often. We went to one of my spots and got out of the car, walked over and found a quiet spot. She blew me for a little bit, then bent over and I pounded her from behind for a while. I pulled out and slid it in her ass and then continued pounding her for about 15-20 minutes. She was moaning and groaning the entire time and I finally finished up. We walked back to the car and she said,"OMG I am trembling soo much, I never cum with my dates and you had me exploding almost every thrust, that was so intense". She kept moaning and topuching herself, which of course got me hot and bothered again. I pulled over at another spot and we got out again, ran up to the spot and she laid down on the ground, this time I simply pounded her in her ass for another 15-20 minutes. When we were finished we jumped back into the car and started heading back. Almost immediately she started begging for my number and said something about guys usually begging for her number. She kept talking about how much she liked me and wanted to see me again, which of course, got me hard again. We got back to her block by her house and she blew me again. The dirtier I talked the more she got into it, moaning and groaning the hole time. She found I liked it when she gagged, so she started forcing herself to choke on me. This went on for another 15-20 minutes, until I nutted in her mouth. Unfortunately, I didn't have my cell or a piece of paper to get her number. She did point out her house and told me to come over anytime and ask for her. Next time I see her I will grab the number for seniors.

    Be safe! K
    The two of you must be polar bears to be going at it on the ground in this weather!

  4. #4825

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    This was less than 9 pages back. Why do I always feel like I am researching for people.
    Do you know how I can get a hold of Barbie, had a real good time with her and she does not seem to have the number she gave me anymore.

  5. #4824

    Barbi

    Does anyone know how I can get a hold of Barbi, she does not seem to have the number she gave me and I can never find her now. I really had a good time with her and would like to get a hold of her again, thanks.

  6. #4823

    Sounds Familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    After reading a few reports, I decided I was too horny to just sit at home. I headed out to the triangle and while driving up woodbine, I saw a girl walking. I passed her once, she was on the phone and not really paying attention. I swooped back around and pulled up next to her and she got in. I did a quick LE check and she asked what I wanted. Never once did she mention money and just accepted I would pay her "something". Told her a little HH and we would go find a spot. I started talking with her and she was 24, brunette with DD breasts. Said she had just moved her from Chicago and had recently posted on BP and didn't walk all that often. We went to one of my spots and got out of the car, walked over and found a quiet spot. She blew me for a little bit, then bent over and I pounded her from behind for a while. I pulled out and slid it in her ass and then continued pounding her for about 15-20 minutes. She was moaning and groaning the entire time and I finally finished up. We walked back to the car and she said,"OMG I am trembling soo much, I never cum with my dates and you had me exploding almost every thrust, that was so intense". She kept moaning and topuching herself, which of course got me hot and bothered again. I pulled over at another spot and we got out again, ran up to the spot and she laid down on the ground, this time I simply pounded her in her ass for another 15-20 minutes. When we were finished we jumped back into the car and started heading back. Almost immediately she started begging for my number and said something about guys usually begging for her number. She kept talking about how much she liked me and wanted to see me again, which of course, got me hard again. We got back to her block by her house and she blew me again. The dirtier I talked the more she got into it, moaning and groaning the hole time. She found I liked it when she gagged, so she started forcing herself to choke on me. This went on for another 15-20 minutes, until I nutted in her mouth. Unfortunately, I didn't have my cell or a piece of paper to get her number. She did point out her house and told me to come over anytime and ask for her. Next time I see her I will grab the number for seniors.

    Be safe! K
    Did you happen to catch her name? Just curious. Maybe someone I know.

  7. #4822

    Sherrylynn

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    She has been posting on BP for a long time now (over a year easy) but thanks for the heads up. Can you post a link or pic?
    I can't find it. But she's blonde with almost dreadlock looking braids. That made her stand out in her backpage photos. You know these girls, here

    And gone in an instant.

    Do have digits for alicia as stated in previous post.

  8. #4821

    Gratiot

    Strolled the G south of 8, almost ghost town around 11:30. Came back around twelve and saw two SW. First one was walking with a guy, looked kinda young, WSW. 5'5, early 20's about a 7 on the scale, passed because she was with dude. 2nd girl looked Asian, I like Asian so I pulled over even though she was walking with what I thought was a dude to. Turns out it was her aunt who she says likes to dress thuggish. Said her name was Amanda and she is a mix of Asian, Italian and Polish. About a 7 on the scale. Found a spot for a nice BBBJCIM for. 20 +tip. Took direction well. Will repeat, nice girl. No digits, lost phone.

  9. #4820
    Quote Originally Posted by StraitShooter  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Ahh, missed the amount, $35 total out the door, it was all the cash I had on me at the moment. She never even looked at it nor did she even question how much she would receive. I would have given her more and the next time I see her I will. As for ass to mouth? I never touch anything without a condom.


    K

  10. #4819

    I Stand Corrected

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    She is not a tranny. I know this for a fact. I have her digits for senior members with active posts.
    MichiganDI,

    Thanks for clarifying that. Guess I can giver a shot now.

  11. #4818

    You never go ass to mouth

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    After reading a few reports, I decided I was too horny to just sit at home. I headed out to the triangle and while driving up woodbine, I saw a girl walking. I passed her once, she was on the phone and not really paying attention. I swooped back around and pulled up next to her and she got in. I did a quick LE check and she asked what I wanted. Never once did she mention money and just accepted I would pay her "something". Told her a little HH and we would go find a spot. I started talking with her and she was 24, brunette with DD breasts. Said she had just moved her from Chicago and had recently posted on BP and didn't walk all that often. We went to one of my spots and got out of the car, walked over and found a quiet spot. She blew me for a little bit, then bent over and I pounded her from behind for a while. I pulled out and slid it in her ass and then continued pounding her for about 15-20 minutes. She was moaning and groaning the entire time and I finally finished up. We walked back to the car and she said,"OMG I am trembling soo much, I never cum with my dates and you had me exploding almost every thrust, that was so intense". She kept moaning and topuching herself, which of course got me hot and bothered again. I pulled over at another spot and we got out again, ran up to the spot and she laid down on the ground, this time I simply pounded her in her ass for another 15-20 minutes. When we were finished we jumped back into the car and started heading back. Almost immediately she started begging for my number and said something about guys usually begging for her number. She kept talking about how much she liked me and wanted to see me again, which of course, got me hard again. We got back to her block by her house and she blew me again. The dirtier I talked the more she got into it, moaning and groaning the hole time. She found I liked it when she gagged, so she started forcing herself to choke on me. This went on for another 15-20 minutes, until I nutted in her mouth. Unfortunately, I didn't have my cell or a piece of paper to get her number. She did point out her house and told me to come over anytime and ask for her. Next time I see her I will grab the number for seniors.

    Be safe! K
    What was the damage?

  12. #4817
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    After reading a few reports, I decided I was too horny to just sit at home. I headed out to the triangle and while driving up woodbine, I saw a girl walking. I passed her once, she was on the phone and not really paying attention. I swooped back around and pulled up next to her and she got in. I did a quick LE check and she asked what I wanted. Never once did she mention money and just accepted I would pay her "something". Told her a little HH and we would go find a spot. I started talking with her and she was 24, brunette with DD breasts. Said she had just moved her from Chicago and had recently posted on BP and didn't walk all that often. We went to one of my spots and got out of the car, walked over and found a quiet spot. She blew me for a little bit, then bent over and I pounded her from behind for a while. I pulled out and slid it in her ass and then continued pounding her for about 15-20 minutes. She was moaning and groaning the entire time and I finally finished up. We walked back to the car and she said,"OMG I am trembling soo much, I never cum with my dates and you had me exploding almost every thrust, that was so intense". She kept moaning and topuching herself, which of course got me hot and bothered again. I pulled over at another spot and we got out again, ran up to the spot and she laid down on the ground, this time I simply pounded her in her ass for another 15-20 minutes. When we were finished we jumped back into the car and started heading back. Almost immediately she started begging for my number and said something about guys usually begging for her number. She kept talking about how much she liked me and wanted to see me again, which of course, got me hard again. We got back to her block by her house and she blew me again. The dirtier I talked the more she got into it, moaning and groaning the hole time. She found I liked it when she gagged, so she started forcing herself to choke on me. This went on for another 15-20 minutes, until I nutted in her mouth. Unfortunately, I didn't have my cell or a piece of paper to get her number. She did point out her house and told me to come over anytime and ask for her. Next time I see her I will grab the number for seniors.

    Be safe! K
    Wow, ya hit the lotto with that one! Nice report.

  13. #4816

    Awesome night

    After reading a few reports, I decided I was too horny to just sit at home. I headed out to the triangle and while driving up woodbine, I saw a girl walking. I passed her once, she was on the phone and not really paying attention. I swooped back around and pulled up next to her and she got in. I did a quick LE check and she asked what I wanted. Never once did she mention money and just accepted I would pay her "something". Told her a little HH and we would go find a spot. I started talking with her and she was 24, brunette with DD breasts. Said she had just moved her from Chicago and had recently posted on BP and didn't walk all that often. We went to one of my spots and got out of the car, walked over and found a quiet spot. She blew me for a little bit, then bent over and I pounded her from behind for a while. I pulled out and slid it in her ass and then continued pounding her for about 15-20 minutes. She was moaning and groaning the entire time and I finally finished up. We walked back to the car and she said,"OMG I am trembling soo much, I never cum with my dates and you had me exploding almost every thrust, that was so intense". She kept moaning and topuching herself, which of course got me hot and bothered again. I pulled over at another spot and we got out again, ran up to the spot and she laid down on the ground, this time I simply pounded her in her ass for another 15-20 minutes. When we were finished we jumped back into the car and started heading back. Almost immediately she started begging for my number and said something about guys usually begging for her number. She kept talking about how much she liked me and wanted to see me again, which of course, got me hard again. We got back to her block by her house and she blew me again. The dirtier I talked the more she got into it, moaning and groaning the hole time. She found I liked it when she gagged, so she started forcing herself to choke on me. This went on for another 15-20 minutes, until I nutted in her mouth. Unfortunately, I didn't have my cell or a piece of paper to get her number. She did point out her house and told me to come over anytime and ask for her. Next time I see her I will grab the number for seniors.

    Be safe! K

  14. #4815

    Gold SUV

    I was on the ave from 9a. M-6pm looking for the gold SUV. Maybe some of you guys saw me, maybe not. I am in the BIG hillbilly RAM truck that looks like it could run you over (I am not a hillbilly but I won this truck in a bet) It gets about 5 miles to the gallon on a good day. I looked all over for this suv and couldn't find it. I saw Barbie but couldn. 't scoop because this is business and not pleasure. I PROMISE you guys if I see this SUV I will run it over so we can end the mystery of who these guys are. Also, I have a friend I grew up (since 3rd grade and we still hang out) with that is a WCS and I explained the situation and he said there is no way in hell these guys are cops. (a decoy NEVER EVER gets in the car and drives off) I said what if I run them over? He said accidents happen everyday and he would be glad to take the report! I will be back on the AVE in the A M looking for the gold SUV. If you guys spot it, please pm me asap as I want to run something over in this truck.

    Play Safe!

  15. #4814
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    I have several conversations with girls in the area, they indicated that there is a gold suv that is beating, raping and killing the girls in the areas. Also let me tell you this, Border Patrol can and will arrest you or at very least hold you for the local boys. They are sworn in officers of the US, not rent a cops and they have the full support of the US government to back them. Typically, BP do not bother with this, since it is easier to simply call in a local officer to handle an issue.
    I got into an altercation at a bar Downtown a couple of months ago, someone called the cops but 6 Border Patrol agents showed up instead. I think DPD is using them to fill in some holes in their coverage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape