Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 961 of 1276 FirstFirst ... 461 861 911 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 1011 1061 ... LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,415 of 19138
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4738
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    It usually wears the same thing too. Dark jeans and a dark maybe black short jacket. Always has a smaller black dood nearby whether it be across the street or down the block.
    Quote Originally Posted by GinjaBalls  [View Original Post]
    Did you pick her up on the north side or the south side of the Ave? There's a Hispanic tranny that hangs out over there on the south side of the Ave by the car lot
    That would be the one LOL. This is rather embarrassing.

    Of course I pick up a tranny for my first scoop, that is why I don't pick up SW's. In my defense it was like 1AM and dark as hell. Tranny or not it was still a hell of a BJ so fuck it, I'll count it as a win and a lesson learned. Needless to say I will not be repeating.

    I'm sure plenty of other guys ran in to the same situation.

  2. #4737
    Quote Originally Posted by GinjaBalls  [View Original Post]
    Did you pick her up on the north side or the south side of the Ave? There's a Hispanic tranny that hangs out over there on the south side of the Ave by the car lot
    It usually wears the same thing too. Dark jeans and a dark maybe black short jacket. Always has a smaller black dood nearby whether it be across the street or down the block.

  3. #4736
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic28  [View Original Post]
    This happened last weekend. I was going to pay a BP provider a visit but when I got to the hotel LEO was outside handling a situation at the room next to hers, needless to say I got the hell out of there. I decided to go joy riding down Mich, I've never picked up a SW before but I've been lurking on the forum long enough to know the rules. So I reach Mich and Cabot and see what appears to be a good looking hispanic SW standing on the corner, maybe about 5'8, dark curly hair, didn't look like the streets sucked the life out of her.

    At first I didn't think much about it but the guy in my pants did. I didn't see any LEO out so I turned down some side streets and made it back to the Ave. Turned down Cabot and parked, she walked up to the car and got in. She told me her name but I totally forgot it, forgot to get the digits as well. I ended up getting a good CBJ that cost me 40 and a couple of newports. I asked if she does notel dates and she said no, I didn't ask about plowing her in the car unfortunately.

    Anyone know who this chick is? I really want to nail her.
    Did you pick her up on the north side or the south side of the Ave? There's a Hispanic tranny that hangs out over there on the south side of the Ave by the car lot

  4. #4735

    No new taxes

    Quote Originally Posted by Turrismaldon  [View Original Post]
    Just hoping with the all the good reviews about fatime their wouldn't be anyone pretending to be a white knight and convince her to raise her rates liek crazy.
    Never was my intent to say should charge more just saying I've paid a ton more to other "more proffesional girls" and not been no where near as happy with the outcome thats all. I'm no fool I'd never tell her to raise her rates and honestly I don't think she would anyhow. I did tip her but hey thats my prefference.

  5. #4734

    Mich ave

    Took a strool on the ave. Came across a tall looking for Barbie but when she came up to my window ask for her name she said it was Amy and I passed she had blonde hair, after I got half way home I realised it was what someone posted that she was a nice hot date, my lost. Dose anyone have any info on her?

  6. #4733

    What shots?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    A little while ago I got to meet Jennifer on the Triangle. Jennifer is a dirty blonde super thin. 24 to 27 white junkie. I have a feeling To be more specific on one of the side streets by the Victory off of Telegraph. Any who, she was having a bad day with the drugs. She did not know where she was or what she was doing. My little friend decided to pick her up anyway. So after agreeing to 17 for everything we went to the Vic where the a-hole was going to charge me for $50 for the night. I got him to $25. I carried Jennifer aka or what ever her real name is into the room. She was half undressed and decided to have second thoughts case she wanted drugs. I took my money back and told her to have a nice day, she relented. I got her naked, she grabbed my cock to put me in her surprisingly tight almost like a virgin giner. Her pussy felt great. After I blew my load, began to notice feeling something that I have only felt with my wife. When I pulled out I noticed she took my condom off. Not wanting to commit murder and also not wanting to leave her in the room, since the front desk guy got a copy of my DL. I took her out went down an alley and literally had to kick her to the curb. I went to the ER, got my shots and went home angry. Remember fellas, if she grabs your dick make sure the condom is still there.
    I know this is a while ago, but I'm a newbie and RTFFing. Newbie questions, but also I think for other guys who don't know and might want to be educated on the matter, What shots did you get from the ER? What did you have to tell them? Prices? And finally, is everything ok?

    Thanks in advance!

  7. #4732

    Unknown SW on the Ave. My first scoop

    This happened last weekend. I was going to pay a BP provider a visit but when I got to the hotel LEO was outside handling a situation at the room next to hers, needless to say I got the hell out of there. I decided to go joy riding down Mich, I've never picked up a SW before but I've been lurking on the forum long enough to know the rules. So I reach Mich and Cabot and see what appears to be a good looking hispanic SW standing on the corner, maybe about 5'8, dark curly hair, didn't look like the streets sucked the life out of her.

    At first I didn't think much about it but the guy in my pants did. I didn't see any LEO out so I turned down some side streets and made it back to the Ave. Turned down Cabot and parked, she walked up to the car and got in. She told me her name but I totally forgot it, forgot to get the digits as well. I ended up getting a good CBJ that cost me 40 and a couple of newports. I asked if she does notel dates and she said no, I didn't ask about plowing her in the car unfortunately.

    Anyone know who this chick is? I really want to nail her.

    Overall I'd say my first mongering experience was successful. Now I know why you guys indulge in such a risky hobby, there is a certain amount of thrill involved in doing something like that. I don't know if I'd try making a scoop again, it would depend on the situation I guess.

    Stay safe!

  8. #4731

    Fatima club

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    Well guys I joined the fatima fan club today, with the help of michigandl I was able to contact her for a meeting. After a few communication bumps I finaly scored. I now see what all the fuss is over. She is spectacular. One of the nicest giners I've ever seen in my life including porn. She is a real sweetie. Treat her well if your lucky enough to find her.

    I have not messed with a SW in over 5 years. After 20 years of street mongering I had grown ultra paranoid of alot of things, getting ripped off, busted or killed were my top reasons. But because of michigandl and all your reports on fatima I thought I'd give it a try again. I would never want to try scooping fatima off the street, but today I was lucky enough to contact her by tele and score a top 3 encounter of a lifetime. So technicaly it wasnt a SW score it was more like an escort score. But honestly thats how this sweetie should be conducting biz anyhow, and I told her so. For. 60 plus. 25 for a room she is way under priced and I only say that because I've spent a whole ton more on sc girls and BP girls and not even been a fraction as happy as I was with her today. This chick lets you take pics and video for no upsell, by the way I won't be sharing any of my pics or vids I don't need my member floating around cyberland so don't ask, she has enough pics posted already you guys don't need to see her with my cock in her mouth ill keep that one for lonley Sunday mornings thank you. Michigandl and I had a rocky relationship when I first joined this board but I managed to gain his trust and he totaly hooked me up. I owe that man a beer or two I believe.

    Thanks buddy
    Just hoping with the all the good reviews about fatime their wouldn't be anyone pretending to be a white knight and convince her to raise her rates liek crazy.

  9. #4730

    SleeP walker

    Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy0007  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Gent's. Forgot the pic's!
    LOL, glad you got to sample her goods! I scooped her about 2 weeks ago and she kept falling asleep in the car. Didn't even wake up with FIV. Dumped her purse in the car, kept wanting to light her candy stick or a cig. Finally I stopped the car & told her to get out (quite a ways from the pick up point) unless she upheld her end of the deal. Needless to say got an average CBJ and returned her.

  10. #4729

    Newbie on the site

    Hello fellow Mongers. Here is my story.

    Nice name by the way I had no idea that's what we are called. I'm a new guy on this site, but not new to the hobby, but after reading the site for the last couple of weeks, I can see that I have been going about this allllllll wrong. I started hobbying 5 or 6 years ago, usually in the summers when I was back home in the metro area from studying abroad. And as a youngen I wanted to get some cheap thrills. So, not having any prior knowledge or info, and just remembering days when we were teens and would make fun of each other with "Your momma is a 7 mile hooker" type insults, I decided to test that theory to see if there is any truth to it.

    I went out one evening for the first time, driving down GR all the way to the graph (I'm trying to pick up on the lingo, still new, bare with me) , and drove around blindly into what I think Mongers call the Triangle. I had never done this nor do I know how (at that time). Finally went down the graph and turned into 5 mile, again, just going blindly, white kid in the ghetto literally. I was scared, nervous, didn't know what to expect, but the first time I found some ok looking lady sitting on a bench at like 2 am. I'm thinking "She's got to be working" and I slowed down, she walked up to the car, hopped in, and I was being all nice and nervous and treating it like how I "thought" a woman should be treated (kind, respect, yada yada) and all of a sudden she's all "You want to get your the* su* or not?" LOL and that was my first experience.

    So for the next few summers this is all I have been doing. Around that same general vicinity. Had some horrible and scary experiences, close calls, lots and lots of crack wh*res, but I also had some really good ones. Again, not a professional at all, but learning. Then time and money started becoming a problem, and I was tired of the same places and really tired of all the crack ladies. I have NEVER seen anything even remotely similar to the girls you guys describe on this forum, probably because I'm in the wrong areas and time of day / night.

    Then I accidentally stumbled upon this forum, and have been trying to RTFF for a couple of weeks. And I can't help but realize that I have been doing it all wrong and in all the wrong places and wasted SO much time and money, and put myself in some very questionable and dangerous situations at times. But here I am, haven't mongered in a while for those reasons above, but I'm learning, and hoping to become senior!

    Wish me luck, and stay safe gents!

    PS. With my utmost and all due respect, It might not be my place to comment (as a newbie, and I apologize in advance) , but I saw the pics of Barbie, and read everyone's reports about her. It was just a mattress man, and from what every one says she seems like such a sweet heart, should have stuck to the deal!

  11. #4728

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy0007  [View Original Post]
    Plus 2. For the most part if you treat these girl's right it will pay dividend's! I've known Barbie since she first started coming to the Ave. I'm the one who snapped those pic's you horny f@ckers Are always seeing on her of her. Dude she would have really, really, really appreciated that cheap ass $25 air mattress. Little everyday items that we take for granted like shampoo, a hot meal, a hot shower are huge to these girls. Honestly if it was some other girl that may have gave you a shitty date I would have thought this was funny. But Barbie has a great attitude and has always giving me nothing but stellar performances during our dates. BTW I really do hope you have decent health insurance sounds like you'll be needing it!
    Billyboy007, thanks for the pics of barbie, as I have used them in my posts to identify her to others. You should have copyrighted those great pics, but I guess under the Fair Use Law, they guess they would fall under "Research" LOL. Barbie is great and I even took her for lunch out after our get together out in the suburbs. She does not stand out as a SW. Had a great time and lunch with her. Did not even talk about any med runs or used any around me.

  12. #4727

    Chene and mack

    I worked at Eastern Market back in the 90's and had alot of fun with the SW's back then. I was out and about in the market this afternoon and ran into a girl I used to pick up 10 yrs ago, she used to live on Tacoma on the eastside (8 + Gratiot) Her name is Michelle and she used to dance at Tycoon's late 80's. She has blond hair and huge fake tits that still look good. BBBJCIMWS for a 20. I will scout this area more often and keep you guys posted as not a LEO in sight from the freeway to the market. What a great blast from the past.

  13. #4726

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    I did a couple nights strolling to start the week. Monday I hit the ave, and with nothing doing went over to Fort. Drove a bit, and I think I saw Kacey getting scooped just before I could get there. I ended up scooping Hope, who I have seen a couple of times before, but a couple of years ago. I don't know if she was gone or if it has to do with my being on Fort less. Either way, she was by the apartment building along the service drive. Hope is white, about 5'6", maybe 120 or so, with mid-length dark hair. She has a nice body if you don't mind small boobs. Hers aren't tiny, but not big by any stretch. She has a nice shape and a nice shaved, tight giner. I got a good DTBBBJ and then a couple positions before the tight giner finished me a bit earlier than expected. I got digits, which I can share with seniors. Will look to repeat, and next time I will see about getting some pics.

    Tuesday night I went up and down the R several times. There was one five minute block of time where there were 4 girls between 7 and 8, but they disappeared pretty quickly. Other than that, it was just me and several uncles. I got spotlighted once, and there was another time where I was behind an uncle and another was passing in the other direction. I decided to call it a night after that.

    Stay safe out there
    TwoWheeler21, I would assume I talking about the same Hope, as it not a common name out there. Hope has always been around, except for a visit to the out county B&D last year for a few months. She uses the phone more than walking. I agree, she does a good BBBJ and CFS and for a SW, she is trust worthy. I never had a problem with her. DK

  14. #4725

    Juice / Arielle

    Any one seen Juice out on the R lately?

    I'm getting a hankering for some fun w / her.

    Dex

  15. #4724

    Jc

    JC = Joseph Campau.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fundboy  [View Original Post]
    What does JC stand for? Am familiar with all the lingo but JC. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape