Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,311 to 14,325 of 19137
-
12-09-12 09:58 #4827Regular Member

Posts: 15Do you know how I can get a hold of Barbie, she is great, always have a wonderful time with her and she is so sweet. She does not have the number she gave me anymore and I can't find her on the ave anymore, any info would be much appreciated.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight33
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-12 09:41 #4826Senior Member

Posts: 89The two of you must be polar bears to be going at it on the ground in this weather!
Originally Posted by Kingdom69
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-12 09:37 #4825Regular Member

Posts: 15Barbie
Do you know how I can get a hold of Barbie, had a real good time with her and she does not seem to have the number she gave me anymore.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-12 09:16 #4824Regular Member

Posts: 15Barbi
Does anyone know how I can get a hold of Barbi, she does not seem to have the number she gave me and I can never find her now. I really had a good time with her and would like to get a hold of her again, thanks.
-
12-09-12 05:04 #4823Senior Member

Posts: 742Sounds Familiar
Did you happen to catch her name? Just curious. Maybe someone I know.
Originally Posted by Kingdom69
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-12 04:19 #4822Regular Member

Posts: 9Sherrylynn
I can't find it. But she's blonde with almost dreadlock looking braids. That made her stand out in her backpage photos. You know these girls, here
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
And gone in an instant.
Do have digits for alicia as stated in previous post.
-
12-09-12 01:41 #4821Senior Member

Posts: 61Gratiot
Strolled the G south of 8, almost ghost town around 11:30. Came back around twelve and saw two SW. First one was walking with a guy, looked kinda young, WSW. 5'5, early 20's about a 7 on the scale, passed because she was with dude. 2nd girl looked Asian, I like Asian so I pulled over even though she was walking with what I thought was a dude to. Turns out it was her aunt who she says likes to dress thuggish. Said her name was Amanda and she is a mix of Asian, Italian and Polish. About a 7 on the scale. Found a spot for a nice BBBJCIM for. 20 +tip. Took direction well. Will repeat, nice girl. No digits, lost phone.
-
12-09-12 01:12 #4820Senior Member

Posts: 154Ahh, missed the amount, $35 total out the door, it was all the cash I had on me at the moment. She never even looked at it nor did she even question how much she would receive. I would have given her more and the next time I see her I will. As for ass to mouth? I never touch anything without a condom.
Originally Posted by StraitShooter
[View Original Post]
K
-
12-09-12 01:04 #4819Senior Member

Posts: 61I Stand Corrected
MichiganDI,
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
Thanks for clarifying that. Guess I can giver a shot now.
-
12-09-12 00:34 #4818Senior Member

Posts: 25You never go ass to mouth
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Kingdom69
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-12 22:15 #4817Senior Member

Posts: 1124Wow, ya hit the lotto with that one! Nice report.
Originally Posted by Kingdom69
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-12 20:27 #4816Senior Member

Posts: 154Awesome night
After reading a few reports, I decided I was too horny to just sit at home. I headed out to the triangle and while driving up woodbine, I saw a girl walking. I passed her once, she was on the phone and not really paying attention. I swooped back around and pulled up next to her and she got in. I did a quick LE check and she asked what I wanted. Never once did she mention money and just accepted I would pay her "something". Told her a little HH and we would go find a spot. I started talking with her and she was 24, brunette with DD breasts. Said she had just moved her from Chicago and had recently posted on BP and didn't walk all that often. We went to one of my spots and got out of the car, walked over and found a quiet spot. She blew me for a little bit, then bent over and I pounded her from behind for a while. I pulled out and slid it in her ass and then continued pounding her for about 15-20 minutes. She was moaning and groaning the entire time and I finally finished up. We walked back to the car and she said,"OMG I am trembling soo much, I never cum with my dates and you had me exploding almost every thrust, that was so intense". She kept moaning and topuching herself, which of course got me hot and bothered again. I pulled over at another spot and we got out again, ran up to the spot and she laid down on the ground, this time I simply pounded her in her ass for another 15-20 minutes. When we were finished we jumped back into the car and started heading back. Almost immediately she started begging for my number and said something about guys usually begging for her number. She kept talking about how much she liked me and wanted to see me again, which of course, got me hard again. We got back to her block by her house and she blew me again. The dirtier I talked the more she got into it, moaning and groaning the hole time. She found I liked it when she gagged, so she started forcing herself to choke on me. This went on for another 15-20 minutes, until I nutted in her mouth. Unfortunately, I didn't have my cell or a piece of paper to get her number. She did point out her house and told me to come over anytime and ask for her. Next time I see her I will grab the number for seniors.
Be safe! K
-
12-08-12 19:15 #4815Senior Member

Posts: 106Gold SUV
I was on the ave from 9a. M-6pm looking for the gold SUV. Maybe some of you guys saw me, maybe not. I am in the BIG hillbilly RAM truck that looks like it could run you over (I am not a hillbilly but I won this truck in a bet) It gets about 5 miles to the gallon on a good day. I looked all over for this suv and couldn't find it. I saw Barbie but couldn. 't scoop because this is business and not pleasure. I PROMISE you guys if I see this SUV I will run it over so we can end the mystery of who these guys are. Also, I have a friend I grew up (since 3rd grade and we still hang out) with that is a WCS and I explained the situation and he said there is no way in hell these guys are cops. (a decoy NEVER EVER gets in the car and drives off) I said what if I run them over? He said accidents happen everyday and he would be glad to take the report! I will be back on the AVE in the A M looking for the gold SUV. If you guys spot it, please pm me asap as I want to run something over in this truck.
Play Safe!
-
12-08-12 17:50 #4814Senior Member

Posts: 61I got into an altercation at a bar Downtown a couple of months ago, someone called the cops but 6 Border Patrol agents showed up instead. I think DPD is using them to fill in some holes in their coverage.
Originally Posted by Kingdom69
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-12 17:29 #4813Senior Member

Posts: 154I have several conversations with girls in the area, they indicated that there is a gold suv that is beating, raping and killing the girls in the areas. Also let me tell you this, Border Patrol can and will arrest you or at very least hold you for the local boys. They are sworn in officers of the US, not rent a cops and they have the full support of the US government to back them. Typically, BP do not bother with this, since it is easier to simply call in a local officer to handle an issue.
Originally Posted by Marino13
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





