Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 955 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 455 855 905 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 1005 1055 ... LastLast
Results 14,311 to 14,325 of 19146
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #4836
    Was down the Ave about 6:30pm. It was kinda hot. While I saw no gold SUVs, I did see two black unmarkeds, parked on side streets, facing the ave. One at Cicotte (I saw one of the Regular SWs that hangs out in that area not even a block a way) , and one a little bit further down. In fact, that SW was the only one I saw the entire time. Even the two girls that are usually down by the Army store were nowhere to see seen.

  2. #4835

    Hello

    Hi everyone,

    I just wanted to take a little time to introduce myself. I actually heard about this site frome one of the girls so I figured I would check it out. I am just a normal guy that has been crushed many times in relationships so I told myself I am done with relationships so that is why I do this for the no strings attached fun. With all due respect to the other girls no one comes close to Barbie. I really have no interest in any of the other girls other than Barbie. If I am horny enough, sure I will date another girl but I prefer Barbie. The only one that came close to her was a girl by the name of Jessica I believe, she had blonde hair with pink streaks in her low 20's. I dated her once last year but never saw her again. Barbie is very good at what she does, but she also makes you feel good about yourself which is important.

    Anyways that is my story.

  3. #4834

    Saturday fun

    I was out and about Saturday evening, and I ran across an old favorite, Nessa. The poor little thing was shivering in her short dress and fishnets. I've known her for quite a while, and she's always been good to me. She asked if she could warm up in my truck. I said sure hop in. As usual, we hung out for a bit, and decided that we'd hang out for the night. Ended up going to her place and had a great date for about an hour. Then she asked if I could take her for some candy. Normally I will not do this, but I'm about as comfortable with her as a monger can be. When she came back, we stopped at the store for some groceries, and headed back to her place. Ended up pounding her for several hours. She asked for me to stay the night, but she passed out shortly afterward. I tucked her in bed and left.

    It is a shame that such a sweet girl is so taken by the candy. Hopefully one day she will be able to get on with her life. If you see her out and about, please stop and get her something warm to drink. She'll treat you like you are the only man in her life.

  4. #4833

    Destiny and Barbie

    Took a trip up to the D the other night and cruised the ave. I met up with destiny while she was cutting thru the bank parking lot off of central. Decent looking girl, light strawberry blond hair, thin, be's. Her face was a little hit, but she still looked alright. Took her to a side street for a little h / h for. 30. Started out with a BJ then had her ride my dick cowgirl. I busted my nut in her then ended up dropping her off at a house just off mcgraw and central. I was bored and continued to cruise and spotted a girl walking down Florida street. I hit the service drive and cut down florida and it turned out to be barbie. Scooped her up and had just enough cash left on me for a BJ for. 17 she's always good for a quality blowjob. After the blowjob took her over to a house off of lonyo. I did a little more cruising but really just for fun. I was out of cash. I saw about three or four other girls out, and maybe one of them was scoop worthy.

  5. #4832
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwing1978  [View Original Post]
    Do you know how I can get a hold of Barbie, she is great, always have a wonderful time with her and she is so sweet. She does not have the number she gave me anymore and I can't find her on the ave anymore, any info would be much appreciated
    As Barbie told me, she used to be on the local boards hauling in the big bucks. That helps explain why she doesn't act and speak like the run-of-the-mill SW that we encounter. Also, last time I was with her was a few months ago and she had long ago changed from the platinum blonde in her pics posted here. One of the best things about her is how she quickly strips down during a car date. Even if it's just for head.

  6. #4831
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Did you happen to catch her name? Just curious. Maybe someone I know.
    Her name was Jen, I am almost positive this is her http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...re-24/10268186

  7. #4830

    Please record

    Quote Originally Posted by Marino13  [View Original Post]
    I was on the ave from 9a. M-6pm looking for the gold SUV. Maybe some of you guys saw me, maybe not. I am in the BIG hillbilly RAM truck that looks like it could run you over (I am not a hillbilly but I won this truck in a bet) It gets about 5 miles to the gallon on a good day. I looked all over for this suv and couldn't find it. I saw Barbie but couldn. 't scoop because this is business and not pleasure. I PROMISE you guys if I see this SUV I will run it over so we can end the mystery of who these guys are. Also, I have a friend I grew up (since 3rd grade and we still hang out) with that is a WCS and I explained the situation and he said there is no way in hell these guys are cops. (a decoy NEVER EVER gets in the car and drives off) I said what if I run them over? He said accidents happen everyday and he would be glad to take the report! I will be back on the AVE in the A M looking for the gold SUV. If you guys spot it, please pm me asap as I want to run something over in this truck. Play Safe!
    If you do this please record it LOL I really want to see this!

  8. #4829
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I'm finding this a bit hard to believe, but if it's true, this guy is my hero.
    I think there are enough seniors around here that will vouch for my authenticity.

  9. #4828
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    After reading a few reports, I decided I was too horny to just sit at home. I headed out to the triangle and while driving up woodbine, I saw a girl walking. I passed her once, she was on the phone and not really paying attention. I swooped back around and pulled up next to her and she got in. I did a quick LE check and she asked what I wanted. Never once did she mention money and just accepted I would pay her "something". Told her a little HH and we would go find a spot. I started talking with her and she was 24, brunette with DD breasts. Said she had just moved her from Chicago and had recently posted on BP and didn't walk all that often. We went to one of my spots and got out of the car, walked over and found a quiet spot. She blew me for a little bit, then bent over and I pounded her from behind for a while. I pulled out and slid it in her ass and then continued pounding her for about 15-20 minutes. She was moaning and groaning the entire time and I finally finished up. We walked back to the car and she said,"OMG I am trembling soo much, I never cum with my dates and you had me exploding almost every thrust, that was so intense". She kept moaning and topuching herself, which of course got me hot and bothered again. I pulled over at another spot and we got out again, ran up to the spot and she laid down on the ground, this time I simply pounded her in her ass for another 15-20 minutes. When we were finished we jumped back into the car and started heading back. Almost immediately she started begging for my number and said something about guys usually begging for her number. She kept talking about how much she liked me and wanted to see me again, which of course, got me hard again. We got back to her block by her house and she blew me again. The dirtier I talked the more she got into it, moaning and groaning the hole time. She found I liked it when she gagged, so she started forcing herself to choke on me. This went on for another 15-20 minutes, until I nutted in her mouth. Unfortunately, I didn't have my cell or a piece of paper to get her number. She did point out her house and told me to come over anytime and ask for her. Next time I see her I will grab the number for seniors.

    Be safe! K
    I'm finding this a bit hard to believe, but if it's true, this guy is my hero.

  10. #4827
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight33  [View Original Post]
    Billyboy007, thanks for the pics of barbie, as I have used them in my posts to identify her to others. You should have copyrighted those great pics, but I guess under the Fair Use Law, they guess they would fall under "Research" LOL. Barbie is great and I even took her for lunch out after our get together out in the suburbs. She does not stand out as a SW. Had a great time and lunch with her. Did not even talk about any med runs or used any around me.
    Do you know how I can get a hold of Barbie, she is great, always have a wonderful time with her and she is so sweet. She does not have the number she gave me anymore and I can't find her on the ave anymore, any info would be much appreciated.

  11. #4826
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    After reading a few reports, I decided I was too horny to just sit at home. I headed out to the triangle and while driving up woodbine, I saw a girl walking. I passed her once, she was on the phone and not really paying attention. I swooped back around and pulled up next to her and she got in. I did a quick LE check and she asked what I wanted. Never once did she mention money and just accepted I would pay her "something". Told her a little HH and we would go find a spot. I started talking with her and she was 24, brunette with DD breasts. Said she had just moved her from Chicago and had recently posted on BP and didn't walk all that often. We went to one of my spots and got out of the car, walked over and found a quiet spot. She blew me for a little bit, then bent over and I pounded her from behind for a while. I pulled out and slid it in her ass and then continued pounding her for about 15-20 minutes. She was moaning and groaning the entire time and I finally finished up. We walked back to the car and she said,"OMG I am trembling soo much, I never cum with my dates and you had me exploding almost every thrust, that was so intense". She kept moaning and topuching herself, which of course got me hot and bothered again. I pulled over at another spot and we got out again, ran up to the spot and she laid down on the ground, this time I simply pounded her in her ass for another 15-20 minutes. When we were finished we jumped back into the car and started heading back. Almost immediately she started begging for my number and said something about guys usually begging for her number. She kept talking about how much she liked me and wanted to see me again, which of course, got me hard again. We got back to her block by her house and she blew me again. The dirtier I talked the more she got into it, moaning and groaning the hole time. She found I liked it when she gagged, so she started forcing herself to choke on me. This went on for another 15-20 minutes, until I nutted in her mouth. Unfortunately, I didn't have my cell or a piece of paper to get her number. She did point out her house and told me to come over anytime and ask for her. Next time I see her I will grab the number for seniors.

    Be safe! K
    The two of you must be polar bears to be going at it on the ground in this weather!

  12. #4825

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    This was less than 9 pages back. Why do I always feel like I am researching for people.
    Do you know how I can get a hold of Barbie, had a real good time with her and she does not seem to have the number she gave me anymore.

  13. #4824

    Barbi

    Does anyone know how I can get a hold of Barbi, she does not seem to have the number she gave me and I can never find her now. I really had a good time with her and would like to get a hold of her again, thanks.

  14. #4823

    Sounds Familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    After reading a few reports, I decided I was too horny to just sit at home. I headed out to the triangle and while driving up woodbine, I saw a girl walking. I passed her once, she was on the phone and not really paying attention. I swooped back around and pulled up next to her and she got in. I did a quick LE check and she asked what I wanted. Never once did she mention money and just accepted I would pay her "something". Told her a little HH and we would go find a spot. I started talking with her and she was 24, brunette with DD breasts. Said she had just moved her from Chicago and had recently posted on BP and didn't walk all that often. We went to one of my spots and got out of the car, walked over and found a quiet spot. She blew me for a little bit, then bent over and I pounded her from behind for a while. I pulled out and slid it in her ass and then continued pounding her for about 15-20 minutes. She was moaning and groaning the entire time and I finally finished up. We walked back to the car and she said,"OMG I am trembling soo much, I never cum with my dates and you had me exploding almost every thrust, that was so intense". She kept moaning and topuching herself, which of course got me hot and bothered again. I pulled over at another spot and we got out again, ran up to the spot and she laid down on the ground, this time I simply pounded her in her ass for another 15-20 minutes. When we were finished we jumped back into the car and started heading back. Almost immediately she started begging for my number and said something about guys usually begging for her number. She kept talking about how much she liked me and wanted to see me again, which of course, got me hard again. We got back to her block by her house and she blew me again. The dirtier I talked the more she got into it, moaning and groaning the hole time. She found I liked it when she gagged, so she started forcing herself to choke on me. This went on for another 15-20 minutes, until I nutted in her mouth. Unfortunately, I didn't have my cell or a piece of paper to get her number. She did point out her house and told me to come over anytime and ask for her. Next time I see her I will grab the number for seniors.

    Be safe! K
    Did you happen to catch her name? Just curious. Maybe someone I know.

  15. #4822

    Sherrylynn

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    She has been posting on BP for a long time now (over a year easy) but thanks for the heads up. Can you post a link or pic?
    I can't find it. But she's blonde with almost dreadlock looking braids. That made her stand out in her backpage photos. You know these girls, here

    And gone in an instant.

    Do have digits for alicia as stated in previous post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape