Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12343

    Re: Kady

    Wow. This one kinda surprised me. Met up with her early this morning in the AM. Yes, very good and the BBBJ was slow like how I like it. And this girl can take a pounding with out any complaints. Started off with mish, then some K9 (and her ass is to die for) , back to finish in mish. You have read about her, she is good. I got digits if why'all want to ride. A little above standard tuition but very well spent if you want my two cents. Sorry no pics, after we finished. I was done for the night.

  2. #12342

    "Let's make a deal". ASHLEY

    Drove straight ovr to JIMMYs for breakfast with my D cup Darlings, Birdie greeted me at the door with my cup of coffee, then AMBER took my order while I shot the shit with nICK, OWNER, and son JIMMY who was computing payroll, no CHARLENEnor WICKED WANDA. Cutie RACHEL, was there but looking rough and needed some glam. Even on a bad day RACHEL looks good with her C cups. Nothing like a big breakfast and a massive dump afterwards to get you going.

    Around 10 am, I stopped at the circle to remove my vest and ran into "Let's make a deal" ASHLEY. She was real quiet and not her perky self and tried to high ball me on costs, but I stucked to my guns and we agreed on standard rates with a small tip. ASHLEY said she just got out of the shower and I was her first date. As you recall, ASHLEY is 20 y / o. 5'4", small, B cups, brown hair pulled back, a tat on her left thigh, piercing abovr her left mouth, and nice looking. We went to our spot and she proceeded to rush me, a turn off, and asked me to tell her when I was about to nut so she wouldn't gag and throw up while DTing me. She took a picture of her shaved kitty on my cell and then called her "sister" (yea right, dealer) and said she woul be right over for her meds. It was good seeing ASHLEY again. Didn't see Michelle out, nor KELLY. I chose not to call KELLY in order to enjoy the chase. It was a good morning. BBB

  3. #12341

    Yes that is correct

    Quote Originally Posted by Flfcsr  [View Original Post]
    Nice advice Punished; but isn't that Pontiac, not Potomac?
    Yes that is correct. Pontiac. My mistake.

  4. #12340
    Quote Originally Posted by Punished  [View Original Post]
    Follow Patasco down toward CurtisBay. When you see the 7-11 that will be on your right hand side, take a right there and then the first right. That will will Potomac.
    Nice advice Punished; but isn't that Pontiac, not Potomac?

  5. #12339

    Money prob

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Warchild  [View Original Post]
    The thing with an idle mind, home alone and a pal named John Pierce. So I am home watching the Ravens game and arguing back and forth with this fella John Pierce. John tells me waht a loser I am missing out on thses actions out on the strip. Before you you know it, BAM! I am on Wilkens heading toward the circle. A fella who was graceful to share some digits with me hooked me up with Ellie, so I call her up and arrange to meet at Fulton and McHenry. I wait 15 minutes next to a dark alley and againts Johs wishes, I proceed to leave. I mean these places are not the best to be waiting out at around 8:30PM at night. So as I am on my way home, heading towards S. Payson, I spot these two WSW at the cornoer of W / S. P. I turn around to do the check and got a nod from one of the SW. Name is Kay. She hops in the car and exchange pleasantries. Do the Cop, I aint no cop thing and proceed to my usual spot. As we get there I ask how much for tuition and she says. 08. Am like to H&ll no. I mean see'on, thats BP prices. I then counter 20 for a quick FS and she says nah. Asks me if I can do 30 and I reveal I got an extra 5. This brod seem like she was about to fly out the window. What ever she was on, I am sure she felt she was in Hyastville! Long story short, I missioned her out and rolled back home. Got digits if anyone cares. On my way out, saw lots of LE so be careful.
    I think I may be a mistake to tell these about how or where we are going to share their numbers because after a while some of them make it to a computer. Then those who never knew about BP or other sites find out about it and then all of the sudden these dope fien back alley abandonded anywhere chix now want prices of a chix of BP like she's paying for a room at the 4 seasons. I think we should just tell them we got alot of friends we work with that date or something. Because these street chix are getting rediculous. 40buck tops on the stops on the street. And then if you want to tip that up to you. But. 80 out the door. Hell to the naw

  6. #12338
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTom78  [View Original Post]
    I am in the area and notice mostly skinny chicks. Any recommendation of chicks on thicker side in CB / Brooklyn area.
    Follow Patasco down toward CurtisBay. When you see the 7-11 that will be on your right hand side, take a right there and then the first right. That will will Potomac. Follow that road all the way until it ends. They will most likely be on your left side until you get the school area and then then will be on your right side. If you do not see any there, then when you get to the end of the street and you see Hanover, take a left and then the left. This will take you back up the block so that you do a square or complete circle of the area. I am sure that you will find what you are looking for.

    Happy Hunting

  7. #12337

    Meeting with Joyce

    Finally got around to reporting on Joyce. For those who remember my report on Joyce the 19 yr old that I found walking on Gov Richie Hwy. Picked her around 9 pm when she stated that she would be meeting me at 8. She called from several phones of friends and then she finally got to the spot in Glen Burnie were we met and went for our date. She just have just got out the shower because she was smelling fresh and you could get a better smell every time she ran her fingers through her hair. She told me that after her date, she wanted me to take her to her boyfriends house in Brooklyn Park area and I agreed. Decided to stop at MC D's and get something to eat as we were riding in that direct. It was then that I brought up the idea of getting a real number from her so that I can get ahold of her and maybe making it more profitable and sending others her way. She said that she told her boyfriend about me and what I wanted to do and that she would talk more about it with him because he wants to be in charge of her arrangements. I told her that this might not be a good idea for her to do but she said that she loves him and trust him to do what is right for her. I was not going to argue and we went to my spot.

    She pulled her hair up and it was on. A very good BBBJ that was more than amazing. I am not going to say that it was the best that I ever had because that would be Victoria that I brought to the site a month a go but she was a close runner up to that. I was surprised that she was not nervous because she was the first time and it was clear that she knew what she was doing. I told her to slow down and she said that she has lots of time but she does not want to piss her boyfriend off because she texted him when I picked her up. I then stated that I really did not think that we had to rush and but I did want some quality time with her. She agreed and continued with the BBBJ. After that she was out of her clothes and it was perfection. I mean lean, muscular, and the nicest legs that I have seen in a long time. NOT A MARK ON HER. She was fresh. I then applied the rubber and she was amazed that she had to tell me because I assume the guys that wanted to have sex with her before decided that after seeing her that they did not want to use one. I told her that I was prepared and she was good with that. I laid her on her back and she decided that she wanted to mount me first. It was nice and slow. Then her phone started to make a chime and she said fuck that, I am busy and keep working me from the top. Then she went reverse CG and then to mission and it was just heavy pounding. She started to cum and told me to slow down so that she could cum all over me and it was then that I found out that she has squirted a little and said that she was sorry. I said no problem, I like the idea of you enjoying yourself also. Then we went for the finish and she was more than happy to keep me going. She felt that I was about to cum and decided that it was time to move her ass from under me and grab for the rubber when I was on my knees. She pulled it off and took all of it in her mouth. It was a great time and I was no good after that section.

    Asked her again to reconsider bring her boyfriend into the mix on her money making in this adventure but she said that he would find out because they have the same friends and they watch her. I said that this would be with people that he does not know and her answer to that is that I need to just let her take care of it and see what he says about her adventuring outside of what he knows and what he might be comfortable with. For all that got the pics from me of Joyce, thanks for the responses. Yes she is fucking hot as hell and cute as a button. I just hope that her boyfriend does not end up like the rest of the ones that have girlfriends working for them. She is a gem that can not be denied. I just hope that he does not mess things up because without him she could do magic but with him wanting to control things. I can see this going down a wrong road unless he is different from the rest.

    Happy Hunting to ALL

  8. #12336

    Kay on Wilkens

    The thing with an idle mind, home alone and a pal named John Pierce. So I am home watching the Ravens game and arguing back and forth with this fella John Pierce. John tells me waht a loser I am missing out on thses actions out on the strip. Before you you know it, BAM! I am on Wilkens heading toward the circle. A fella who was graceful to share some digits with me hooked me up with Ellie, so I call her up and arrange to meet at Fulton and McHenry. I wait 15 minutes next to a dark alley and againts Johs wishes, I proceed to leave. I mean these places are not the best to be waiting out at around 8:30PM at night. So as I am on my way home, heading towards S. Payson, I spot these two WSW at the cornoer of W / S. P. I turn around to do the check and got a nod from one of the SW. Name is Kay. She hops in the car and exchange pleasantries. Do the Cop, I aint no cop thing and proceed to my usual spot. As we get there I ask how much for tuition and she says. 08. Am like to H&ll no. I mean see'on, thats BP prices. I then counter 20 for a quick FS and she says nah. Asks me if I can do 30 and I reveal I got an extra 5. This brod seem like she was about to fly out the window. What ever she was on, I am sure she felt she was in Hyastville! Long story short, I missioned her out and rolled back home. Got digits if anyone cares. On my way out, saw lots of LE so be careful.

  9. #12335

    BBW / Thick girls

    I am in the area and notice mostly skinny chicks. Any recommendation of chicks on thicker side in CB / Brooklyn area.

  10. #12334

    Crystal

    Was out last night or early this morning and ran into the legend Crystal LOL. I have heard and read many post about here. After driving around for a little while and not really seeing much I ran across her and drove by not sure if that could be her. Finally stopped and sure enough it was. Drove off as we talked not to much or to little just enough to make you feel comfortable, until we got to the spot. She gave a good BBBJ followed by some CFS K-9. She was good on both accounts. I would repeat and if you run across her take part and make sure you treat her right.

  11. #12333

    BBW / Thick girls

    I am looking for a thick / bbw girl around CB / BROOKLYN area. Any recommendation?

  12. #12332

    Re: Ellie

    Met up with Ellie on Thursday. OMG I love the way this girls kitty feels. She has those lips that I love on a woman. Picked her up on Wilkins and went back to D's. Standard tuition and got a good BBBJ. Started off with some K9 and finished with mish. Have digits for this one if why'all want to try.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3067.jpg
Views:	1432
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	216166

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3068.jpg
Views:	860
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	216167

  13. #12331

    Redhead on 1700 Wilkins

    Quote Originally Posted by Flfcsr  [View Original Post]
    I've definitely seen her. Does she still walk? It was a little hard to read her body language when she was chilling on the stairs. I didn't want to wait it out; but, I think I will next time, while keeping an eye out for her potential "boyfriend".
    "Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande [View Original Post] I am talking about a red head that sits in the 1700 block along wilkins at the last row house."

    I circled around to get a better look at her yesterday around 3:30PM. Someone in a white compact scooped her right in front of me. She looked OK, and relatively healthy. I am posting to warn the monger that his left tail light was out. You're just asking for trouble driving aruond like that.

    I was out for a while yesterday during the late afternoon. Didn't see anyone worth scooping except the redhead. Better luck next time.

    Baltoman

  14. #12330

    No Worries Mate

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizalboy  [View Original Post]
    I apologize for the continuing saga of nonsense.
    No need to apologize to me my friend. I'm just one of the guys on here looking for info on scooter pie.

    I had a stalker asshole of my own a few years ago so I know the feeling. This guy started telling all the girls I was HIV positive, just because I dated the same girl that he gave a couple of hundred a day to. He gave some of the girls money to find out my plate number and where I live, sent threatening PM's, and so on. Then one day the old fuck came face to face with me as I dropped off his girl and guess what, he just got in his car and drove away.

    These trolls eventually go away. So do the girls. A year from now. 90% of the girls that are out there now will be gone. For every gem that leaves, a new one shows up.

    The moral of the story is, if we all just ignore him, he will go away. Just ignore his posts, his PM's, his threats, the crap he tells the girls, the whole smash. If he ruins your relationship with a girl, so fucking what, there's lots of pussy for sale out there. If you find one you really like, keep her to yourself or just share with your trusted buddies via PM.

    I miss the days when it took recommendations from existing seniors to become a senior, but those days are gone, never to return, so get used to what we have.

    On a happier note, yesterday, I hooked up with Kiara and had a great time as usual. Then I went to a bar and watched Bama beat Georgia, had a few beers and grabbed some civi ass.

    Hope you all have a great day and safe hunting.

    Muff (the not so old but wiser) Scout

  15. #12329

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Muff Scout  [View Original Post]
    I have no problem with any of you guys involved in Kiaragate. .

    But this back and forth bickering over Kiara and related issues really needs to stop.

    So somebody fell in love with a SW. So the fuck what. Let him love her all he wants. As long as you are still banging her, who gives a shit. .

    There will always be buttholes on the board. Trust me I have dealt with more than my fair share. This is the price we pay for an open, public forum. For the most part they eventually go away.

    My point is that this shit has gotten old and is really dragging down the board. Those of you who are involved who consider yourselves leaders need to take the high ground and move on for the good of the board. No more cheap shots. Let's just get back to exchanging info about who is a good suck and fuck and who is a ripoff.
    I apologize for the continuing saga of nonsense, Muffscout. As an old timer, I value your opinion. In general, I agree with you. Who the fuck gives a shit about the opinion of people for whom you have no respect? I don't give a shit that he doesn't like me. I don't give a shit that he thinks I'm a tool. I don't give a shit about him having Jackson apply an auto ignore thing on me. I don't care that he tried to "jeopardize" my "relationships" with the ladies. I don't even care about the intimated physical threats. Because it's just talk. I'll never care what that guy thinks.

    I only care about what he does.

    He's asked about the car I drive, who I see, where I live, my personal life, my name, my physical description, my ethnicity and other personally identifying info. And he's threatened to make them public. I'm unclear as to his motives and I don't give a flying rat's ass what his reasons are. That's crossing the line any way you cut it.

    I know it's happened before on the board. Some whackjob gets his feelings hurt on the thread and then he proceeds on a crusade of tracking you down through his dates. And those guilty were pegged as the absolute shitheads they were. Some were banned and even more were shamed by the community at large for their bullshit behavior. Some came back to the forum under a different name and others just left the forum entirely. I don't need him banned. I don't care if he sees the same girls I do. I don't wish him any ill will. And I don't want to change his mind. I just want him to shut the fuck up.

    I haven't nor intend to retaliate in kind. But it's disheartening to see men Stoop to this level.

    In recent years in Baltimore, no one has posted as prolifically as CLS9637. If we were to lose him because of this bullshit, it would be an absolute fucking shame. But I completely understand that feeling. If my intel is just going to be used against me, why bother?

    On another note, my newest pics are the suck because of lighting. Which, if you think about it, is a big deal considering my lighting had been shit for so many photo shoots. In lieu of this, I got some primo daytime shots. Hit me up if you're on the list. I apologize to those on the list who haven't been getting the pics. I'll resend them today.

    On an even better note, I believe my quiet gem may be "loosening" her restrictions on public contact. Stay tuned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape