Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12326
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    That was my thought, too. Also wondered if her daughter was already following Mom's career path. When I talked to them the daughter (can't remember her name) was wearing a t-shirt that read "you've been a bad boy. Go to my room."
    Back when I lived in Dayton, there was a mother / daughter team out there. The one time I found them available together I was too broke to pay for either. Both were good looking. 8 for the daughter and 7 for mommy.

    I did do a sister team once, nothing spectacular, too many 'rules'.

  2. #12325

    Do some recon

    Quote Originally Posted by Flfcsr  [View Original Post]
    I've definitely seen her. Does she still walk? It was a little hard to read her body language when she was chilling on the stairs. I didn't want to wait it out; but, I think I will next time, while keeping an eye out for her potential "boyfriend".
    Look at the post from cls9637. Ask him about getting in touch with Angel and asking her about her red head friend. I was told by another SW that she got banked. I don't exactly know what that means but I'm guessing it means she either has a boyfriend or a sugar daddy or some guy she screws who deals drugs.

  3. #12324
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Myfriend  [View Original Post]
    A rare and wonderous occasion to be out and about free and with a few bills. Cruised w / w Friday evening, saw quite a few workers, but went with the very tried and sorta true Angel. Hadn't been with her in years. She still carrying a bit of extra post baby weight around since her last child. As I remembered, she was fine provider, nothing spectacular, but ok.

    Someone mentioned seeing Stacey recently with her kids. I had a similar experience about a year ago. I was in area, she is stroling up the street with what seems to be her young teen daughter and a younger kid or two. Sees me, gives me a very friendly wave and shout out.

    Odd. Makes me wonder what her daughter knows about Mom's earlier career.
    That was my thought, too. Also wondered if her daughter was already following Mom's career path. When I talked to them the daughter (can't remember her name) was wearing a t-shirt that read "you've been a bad boy. Go to my room."

  4. #12323

    Kandii

    That is actually good. She seemed too innocent for the streets and was to nieve to be walking. She would have eventually wlhad something bad happen to her because she just didn't belong out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I have talked to Kandii several times in the past 6 weeks. She has moved back out into the County and has gotten on a program. She is doing well and I hope she succeeds. We have discussed getting together next weekend.

  5. #12322
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I am talking about a red head that sits in the 1700 block along wilkins at the last row house
    I've definitely seen her. Does she still walk? It was a little hard to read her body language when she was chilling on the stairs. I didn't want to wait it out; but, I think I will next time, while keeping an eye out for her potential "boyfriend".

  6. #12321

    Kiara

    So I finally hooked up with Kiara. A real sweetie!

  7. #12320

    Kady

    Met Kady yesterday for some action however she asked me if she could get meds first FLAG WAVIN while she was on the phone with her supplier. She was very bossy and and seemed to have quite an attitude. I told her no I'm not going to take you there you can take care of that after I leave knowing what everyone has posted. Opted for a car BBBJ and a little ass playin however she was not in good mood you could tell. Nice pop shot as I helped whack it into her yapper opened door and hocked one and done. Dropped her off at a seedy location were it looked to be drug activity out front single family home near port entrance says she lives near there. I am pretty sure when we met she was trying to dupe me I have good spider senses. If I meet her again I will be very careful and allways stick to my rules no HOs run the show here. She is much better from the backside anyway rather not look at her face that much or maybe give her a cute mask of sorts. BEWARE! GUYS!

    Be carful with this chic!

  8. #12319

    Angel

    A rare and wonderous occasion to be out and about free and with a few bills. Cruised w / w Friday evening, saw quite a few workers, but went with the very tried and sorta true Angel. Hadn't been with her in years. She still carrying a bit of extra post baby weight around since her last child. As I remembered, she was fine provider, nothing spectacular, but ok.

    Someone mentioned seeing Stacey recently with her kids. I had a similar experience about a year ago. I was in area, she is stroling up the street with what seems to be her young teen daughter and a younger kid or two. Sees me, gives me a very friendly wave and shout out.

    Odd. Makes me wonder what her daughter knows about Mom's earlier career.

  9. #12318
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Piddybo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to everyone's favorite SW Kandii? I haven't seen her out for months.
    I have talked to Kandii several times in the past 6 weeks. She has moved back out into the County and has gotten on a program. She is doing well and I hope she succeeds. We have discussed getting together next weekend.

  10. #12317

    Kandii

    Anyone know what happened to everyone's favorite SW Kandii? I haven't seen her out for months.

  11. #12316

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I am talking about a red head that sits in the 1700 block along wilkins at the last row house. I have fucked her before at D's house. She has a very nice round ass. Angel knows her, if you know Angel ask her about her friend with the red hair. I think she has a boy friend that lives at the house were she sits on the steps so be careful
    I think you are talking about. Heaher does she have a couple of tats

  12. #12315

    Great idea you have

    Quote Originally Posted by Shune  [View Original Post]
    In-light of what's been taking place on the thread as of late, and in the spirit of the season I personally think we should have a little fun on this board to further enlighten and to enhance the information exchanges amongst the members of this community.

    Let's conduct a "End of the year" contest.

    The following are some of the preliminary categories to be judged and please do feel free to extrapolate on additional categories.

    SW.

    The best provider? Or the worst?

    The best Gem? The best kept secrets? Or the worst kept secrets.

    The biggest pleasant surprise, or the biggest ripoffs.

    The hottest, and the ugliest.

    The missing in action.

    Etc.

    Mongers.

    Best contributor? Or the worst?

    Best exploits, stories, encounters, ect.

    The most profound, and the best written posts.

    The bottom feeders? The most antagonistic? Or even the captain save a ho of the year.

    Let the voting begin.
    SW idol: Kandii.

    MIA: Liz ties with Sydney.

    Best contributor: Croften ties with Nite Timer.

    Scariest SW: K of Eastern Ave.

    Best provider: Tiffany

    Biggest rip-off: Jen of Commerce and Baltimore.

    SW you would most like to disappear: Trannys Rachael and Natalie tied.

    SW you can least afford to take anywhere you are known (unless you plan never to go back) : Jessica of Conkling

  13. #12314

    Best contributor

    Crofton has my vote

  14. #12313

    Sweeeeet

    Found a real treat on Pennington C / B with a beautiful set of breasts. She takes direction very well & really trys to please. She is not a spinner, but what a pleasant personality.

    For those that knows Summer, she is back around B C / B. She has lost some weight and not dressed as nice. She has some issues she is dealing with, but still nice girl.

  15. #12312
    Senior Member


    Posts: 208
    In-light of what's been taking place on the thread as of late, and in the spirit of the season I personally think we should have a little fun on this board to further enlighten and to enhance the information exchanges amongst the members of this community.

    Let's conduct a "End of the year" contest.

    The following are some of the preliminary categories to be judged and please do feel free to extrapolate on additional categories.

    SW.

    The best provider? Or the worst?

    The best Gem? The best kept secrets? Or the worst kept secrets.

    The biggest pleasant surprise, or the biggest ripoffs.

    The hottest, and the ugliest.

    The missing in action.

    Etc.

    Mongers.

    Best contributor? Or the worst?

    Best exploits, stories, encounters, ect.

    The most profound, and the best written posts.

    The bottom feeders? The most antagonistic? Or even the captain save a ho of the year.

    Let the voting begin.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape