Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12346

    Can

    Quote Originally Posted by Muff Scout  [View Original Post]
    I have no problem with any of you guys involved in Kiaragate.

    I appreciate your informational posts and a couple of you have even set me up with digits for which I am grateful.

    But this back and forth bickering over Kiara and related issues really needs to stop.

    So somebody fell in love with a SW. So the fuck what. Let him love her all he wants. As long as you are still banging her, who gives a shit. A couple of years ago on this forum, some Captain Saveaho posted pics on here of the girl he "saved" and told us how they were headed west to a better life. Well, a couple of weeks later I was banging her up the ass at Tim's.

    There was another butthead on here who thought he owned Pam and got pissed at me for dating her. Seems he ignored the other 25 guys a day she was sucking and fucking.

    There will always be buttholes on the board. Trust me I have dealt with more than my fair share. This is the price we pay for an open, public forum. For the most part they eventually go away.

    My point is that this shit has gotten old and is really dragging down the board. Those of you who are involved who consider yourselves leaders need to take the high ground and move on for the good of the board. No more cheap shots. Let's just get back to exchanging info about who is a good suck and fuck and who is a ripoff.

    With the weather looking good this weekend I am looking forward to spanking some ass. Hope you all do the same.

    Safe hunting to all.

    Muff (the once and future king) Scout
    Very well said Muff Scott, I couldn't agree with you more!

  2. #12345

    Can't we all just get along?

    I have no problem with any of you guys involved in Kiaragate.

    I appreciate your informational posts and a couple of you have even set me up with digits for which I am grateful.

    But this back and forth bickering over Kiara and related issues really needs to stop.

    So somebody fell in love with a SW. So the fuck what. Let him love her all he wants. As long as you are still banging her, who gives a shit. A couple of years ago on this forum, some Captain Saveaho posted pics on here of the girl he "saved" and told us how they were headed west to a better life. Well, a couple of weeks later I was banging her up the ass at Tim's.

    There was another butthead on here who thought he owned Pam and got pissed at me for dating her. Seems he ignored the other 25 guys a day she was sucking and fucking.

    There will always be buttholes on the board. Trust me I have dealt with more than my fair share. This is the price we pay for an open, public forum. For the most part they eventually go away.

    My point is that this shit has gotten old and is really dragging down the board. Those of you who are involved who consider yourselves leaders need to take the high ground and move on for the good of the board. No more cheap shots. Let's just get back to exchanging info about who is a good suck and fuck and who is a ripoff.

    With the weather looking good this weekend I am looking forward to spanking some ass. Hope you all do the same.

    Safe hunting to all.

    Muff (the once and future king) Scout

  3. #12344

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondd  [View Original Post]
    Sara on Woodyear?
    I am talking about a red head that sits in the 1700 block along wilkins at the last row house. I have fucked her before at D's house. She has a very nice round ass. Angel knows her, if you know Angel ask her about her friend with the red hair. I think she has a boy friend that lives at the house were she sits on the steps so be careful

  4. #12343

    Which Sara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondd  [View Original Post]
    I have saras number if for regular posters, I don't post on here alot but read alot. She is living with me now, but get it while you can. She is "going away for a while" very soon. BTW, she is a very nice girl so treat her good.
    There are a few girls named Sara or Sarah. Is this the one that sometimes goes by Heather, from Brooklyn Park / Brooklyn, or someone different?

  5. #12342
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #12341
    Quote Originally Posted by RayMichaels82  [View Original Post]
    I was out earlier tonight and I met Samantha on Graceland Ave (off of Dundalk Ave). She is tall, thin, and dirty blonde with a civi 6-7 face, black sweatshirt, and jeans. She starts off by demanding that I let her give me a 15 second BJ to prove I'm not a cop before we discuss anything. She does well, and I'm full of piss and vinegar, so I tell her I'm looking for everything and two pops. She tells me to quote her a price, and I say. 5, and she accepts. There is a house that she uses, but, to save money (and because she says the place is "full of crackheads") we go to a laundry room of an apt building she's familiar with. (This was probably not the smartest thing I've ever done, but the li'l head was in control.)

    Samantha proceeds to drop my and her pants and give me a very good BJ with minimal grumbling about the time (she was mostly complaining about the cold, which started when I picked her up and never ended). I had her take her tits out- big A's that are quite sensitive (I got the "not too hard" complaints as soon as I started to work on 'them). I popped and she spit, and she went back to work. After very little progress in reerecting, I remembered that I forgot to take my pill and so, in order to not make the poor girl blow me for another hour (we're already into nearly 30 minutes of action at this point) , I took matters into my own hands for a while, with Samantha providing some subpar dirty talk until I was again rigid. She took care of me with her mouth again (she offered to fuck, but I was out of energy at this point).

    I broke my no phone rule so Samantha could call her mom, who was waiting for her in her car. Samantha freaked out because she was starting to get out and I kept driving, as there was a car of indeterminable origin close behind me, and I didn't want to chance anything, so I pulled into and around the liquor store parking lot by the Citgo, where Samantha's mother pulled up and picked her up. I said that I'd rather be safe than sorry, and Samantha made a comment to the effect of "I don't get busted- two of my uncles are Baltimore City cops," which provided me with very little comfort, since two of my uncles are accountants in Virginia.

    Overall, Samantha was a nice date for a good price. I think she would have been better if it hadn't been so cold out, and next time I'll just opt for car head, even though the laundry room was probably safer than a lot of car date spots these days. No digits, as she got really freaked out at the very end of the date by my being overly cautious. Apparently Samantha's cousin works, also- if I see her again, I might have to pursue that avenue.
    Sam head game is nice and she always give that cop story. She is too wild for me because she was suck you anywhere and don't care who see.

  7. #12340

    Late to the party

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    So, let me make sure I have this straight. When you had less than 10 posts, no history and no credibility and were begging for Kiara's number no one would give it to you because she put restrictions on her number and the restrictions eliminated you. You whined and cried and generally got your panties all in a bunch until someone finally gave you her number. .Now that you have accomplished your mission and contributed to her current situation and don't want her any more you won't give her number to someone you feel is undeserving, or as you put it, "worthy." Fucking hypocrite.
    First of all, CLS9637, lay off the poor lass. Everyone should know that this entitled fucking hypocrite should be treated like the super duper sweet little girl that he is or he'll cry bunches and bunches. Secondly, I take issue to the idea that "he doesn't want her anymore". Don't you know that his relationships go beyond the test of time? He was "with" Kiara for 3 months. Three whole months. He was the best person she ever met. He said so in his posts. And that's the God's honest truth.

    Of course he failed to mention that he tried to control her and she bucked up on him. And she threw those words back at him that she now has her pick of mongers. His mission backfired. Makes me fucking laugh deeply and resoundingly. I called whiny boy out on his shit 2 months ago. I'm not so sure why his pussy hurts so bad so often. It's as if he is continually kicked in his pretty little cooter because I express concepts too difficult for him to grasp. But, one would think that a few good BBBJs would have cured him of his SW envy. Alas, it was not to be. Shame, really.

    Kiara is still one of the best ever. Beautiful, sweet, sexual, sexy, and giving. Tonight I got a call from my quiet gem and this wonderful girl. Decisions decisions. They're both in the top tier for me. If you see them, treat them well.

  8. #12339
    I have saras number if for regular posters, I don't post on here alot but read alot. She is living with me now, but get it while you can. She is "going away for a while" very soon. BTW, she is a very nice girl so treat her good.

  9. #12338

    I can't believe we are off topic again

    Propilot, Rizalboy and Cls9637. Maybe we can change the rules and revoke this monger's player card. If three or more senior members get together can we just "Vote" him off the island.

    Hey I worked up, through the ranks twice, something happened to my first I'd. You ALL have helped me with contacts, vice vera. Some people want instant gratification. Don't want to earn their stripes. They probably perform the same way with the ladies, can't take their time.

    Take care gentleman. MDC

  10. #12337
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183

    Heather in Dundalk again

    Picked up Heather off of Graceland this evening. I had dated her over the summer and the drugs she was starting to get into have slimmed down a thick girl to curvy. She is still very cute and incredibly smart (too smart to have gotten mixed up in this game). She bounces in and out of the Dundalk area, but will be here as long as she can get high and find dates. I recommend scooping her up now while she has some cushioning before she slims down too much (I love a thick middle section). Hangs out with Stacy (tall thin blonde). Planning on meeting up with her next week (she is smart enough to maintain a phone).

  11. #12336

    Ask Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Flfcsr  [View Original Post]
    I read a post some time ago asking about a redheaded SW sitting on the steps but not coming up any longer. I couldn't seem to find it on the searches I've done this afternoon. Anyway, I browsed the WW area this afternoon and am pretty certain I saw the same girl, around 3PM. Dark reddish hair, thin but not skin & bones, jeans & black windbreaker, not bad on the eyes. She gave the look, but I didn't have time to try.
    Angel knows her. Ask about her red haired friend on Wilkins.

  12. #12335
    Quote Originally Posted by Flfcsr  [View Original Post]
    I read a post some time ago asking about a redheaded SW sitting on the steps but not coming up any longer. I couldn't seem to find it on the searches I've done this afternoon. Anyway, I browsed the WW area this afternoon and am pretty certain I saw the same girl, around 3PM. Dark reddish hair, thin but not skin & bones, jeans & black windbreaker, not bad on the eyes. She gave the look, but I didn't have time to try.
    Sara on Woodyear?

  13. #12334
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Punished  [View Original Post]
    Glad that you came to us for this help. Unfortunately most will not give you her number and as you can see by the other post that answered you, they just think that you are not as worthy of this information at this time. I am sure what when you are more active on the forum, you will find someone that will give your more of a hook up but at this time it is going to be a hard road for you. Do not take it wrong. I am one of the most generous members on this site but it is hard to help you with this request. Just be ready for more smart A$$ answers to your request from others.

    Happy Hunting.
    So, let me make sure I have this straight. When you had less than 10 posts, no history and no credibility and were begging for Kiara's number no one would give it to you because she put restrictions on her number that we all abided by and the restrictions eliminated you. You whined and cried and generally got your panties all in a bunch until someone finally gave you her number, perhaps just to shut you up. Once you had her number you went on a mission by throwing a ton of money at her to alienate her from those of us who actually paid attention to her rules and looked out for her. Now that you have accomplished your mission and contributed to her current situation and don't want her any more you won't give her number to someone you feel is undeserving, or as you put it, "worthy." Fucking hypocrite. Those of us that paid attention to her rules regarding her number actually cared about her well being and looked out for her. You, on the other hand, were only interested in getting your way and getting even with those that wouldn't play the game your way. I think it's time for you to grow up. I know that your precious little self-esteem has been damaged, but you should grow up and be a big boy by now. Perhaps not.

  14. #12333

    Sitting on the stairs

    I read a post some time ago asking about a redheaded SW sitting on the steps but not coming up any longer. I couldn't seem to find it on the searches I've done this afternoon. Anyway, I browsed the WW area this afternoon and am pretty certain I saw the same girl, around 3PM. Dark reddish hair, thin but not skin & bones, jeans & black windbreaker, not bad on the eyes. She gave the look, but I didn't have time to try.

  15. #12332

    NO Doubt

    Quote Originally Posted by RKirk  [View Original Post]
    From your first post about Joyce, she sounds like like a nice girl. I hope she can enjoy the 'adventure' and not make the same mistakes it seems many of the other 'nice' girls make at this time in her life and with the boyfriend she has. Be gentle. LOL
    Yes she is cool and a nice girl. I will be gentle with her and try to make sure that she says that way as much as I can but you know as well as I do. Once they are out there, it is hard to get them back into a normal mindset once the money is good to them, but in her case the boyfriend will probably like the money more than she will and make a hard life for her. That is something that we can not control.

    Happy Hunting

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape