Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 969 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 469 869 919 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 1019 1069 ... LastLast
Results 14,521 to 14,535 of 21049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6529

    Brittany Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    On the ave I encountered Amelia H or W? SW 30 ish about 5'2" 110lbs I asked her nationality because she had a dark complexion She stated at first she didn't know but then said probably Italian. (WTF) Found a spot for slightly toothy but decent DTBBJ2CIM for Jack Linc! On the way home I spotted Brittany in Warrendale! I thought I reported on her but could not locate the post! She is a WSW about 5"4' 130lbs curly red hair late 20's early 30's she gave a slightly toothy but decent and enthusiastic BBBJ2CIMWS for Jackson and his half brother!
    Scooped Brittany again for a noisy sloppy slightly toothy bbbj2cimws for the same! Decided to get the digits and are available for the usual suspects!

  2. #6528

    Bs

    Quote Originally Posted by HeywoodJablomi  [View Original Post]
    Wait, I thought all the posts on this site were made up BS. It's supposed to be pure fantasy, right?
    I believe I also called Dxter backdoor on Halo bs and so did she. Everyone on here knows I like Halo I can't seem to stay away but I also know she likes money so why would she call bs it if all it took was alittle extra cash. I know all of these reports are Bs some just alittle more than others. Just so everyone knows when I posted my last report on My girl someone let her know pretty quick that I said something bad maybe you know who Dxter. Because I got a call real quick from her. I know she reads the boards but not that often. I wish I had some good recon to report but I have not been out have seen Halo but nothing to report good or bad on her except I still think she is Special. Soberjohn AKA Halo Fan Club President and JW loved the one about ASW and horny 10 minutes later.

    Stay Safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

  3. #6527

    Strange happenings TGTBT

    I was in Ferndale of all places at the gas station with the ice cream place attached to it yesterday afternoon when a WSW came up to me and asked if I wanted some company. This gal looked way too good to be true, and my spidery sense was throwing red flags left and right. This girl was about 5'7" and 130. Had a bit of a punk rock look to her. I told her no thanks, and that I don't care to hang with strangers at the gas station. I don't know if she was a sting, or if she was just trying to make some extra cash, but I personally wouldn't scoop a girl in Ferndale if she was paying me. Way too risky in my opinion.

    Have any of you gents come across a similar situation, or could possibly vouch for this girl? She had blonde hair with pink streaks in it. Also was wearing a jean jacket with some patches on the back.

  4. #6526

    Just dreams

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    +1.

    +7.

    I have to agree with MD, at first I called BS on Dxter's "Back-Door" Halo post. Then TT made it sound like he personally knew him; so I gave Dxter a pass, after PM-ing back and forth with TT I found out he did not. So the pass is revoked, I just can't take the made up BS anymore!

    Dxter, prove me wrong and I will openly apologize and call you the "MAIN MAN", until then enjoy your retirement.
    Wait, I thought all the posts on this site were made up BS. It's supposed to be pure fantasy, right?

  5. #6525
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtess  [View Original Post]
    At 10-10:30 on R. Waiting on Chelsea to fix her hair before our date. Rehab starts Tuesday. Phone on charger til 12:00.

    Give her a call and wish her good _uck
    LMAO. You sound like me in August. I hope it works for her this time she is cool peeps.

  6. #6524

    Observations

    Thin (as in Halo) May Be In.

    But Fat (as in Fatima) is apparently where it is at.

    Yes. I think I shall accept the challenge and come off the bench and see what it will take to play around in Fatima's backyard.

    Most of SWs will give it up under the right circumstances. And let's be very clear about this: They'll all done it before with pimps, boyfriends, uncles, fathers, brothers and others.

  7. #6523

    Monica Moved!

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Monica the other rainy morning. HSW 25ish about 5' and 100 lbs not bad looking but not great! Kind of hard to tell while she was bundled up and dripping wet from the downpour. Decent bbbj2cim and spit. She didn't mind a guiding hand with a little gagging mixed in. I think she was happy to get out of the rain for Jackson and his quarter brother. She gave me her friends digits to contact her but I probably won't use them. They are available for members with meaningful posts!
    Early Sunday in the heavy fog I figured I could have a lot of fun! I hit several spots and didn't see a single SW but saw several of you guys hunting! I finally found Monica formerly from the Ave now a resident of Fort! She was really stoned and seemed to be half of what she was from the first time I saw her but her looks are still close to the same. Started out with BBBJ (which was a little deeper and slower this time around) but quickly moved to CFS for a good tight time. 2 jacks total damage

  8. #6522

    Stacey Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Cruised early morning with nothing special to report. I did see quite a bit of law in SW Det talking to some of the girls and figured I should vacate the area. The triangle and Big G were both dead again so I hit the warrendale area and settled on Stacey Older WSW probably 50 + she was wearing blue jeans and a pink tank top and was walking with a blonde WSW. Physically and personality Kind of reminds me of Trish from the triangle. Got decent bbbj2cim with a little DT gagging mixed in for Jackson. She made up for the last time I scooped her and did not rush this time around.
    After striking out on every front Friday night spotted Stacey again and drove past a couple of times debating on whether I should settle or not! I settled with a mobile bbbj2cim for Jacskson

  9. #6521

    My #7 Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Cruised a little Tuesday / Wednesday not much out anywhere except for the Ave I noticed at the second or third street east of Central an SW standing at the corner! I did a recon but could not see her face too good and noticed a vehicle parked on the side street closer to the SD with brake lights on! I decided to pass left the area and came back about a half hour later and the same SW was standing in the same spot but the vehicle I saw earlier was now on the other side of the ave cruising down the street with no headlights! I thought it must be a sting and decided better safe than sorry and concluded my activity for the day however, on the way out I dreamed I spotted Kaleigh (her spelling) 25 year WSW red hair had some piercings in her face about 5'4" 115lbs and B cups and pretty cute. After the check cleared she quoted 30/60 and I found a good far away spot for great DTBBBJ2CIM This one was pretty cool and sweet and took her time and made sure I was happy. Set up a meet for a future dream soon and was told she would have digits to share at that time!
    Caught up with my #7 again for the same the other night! What a Peach!

  10. #6520

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Melanie on fort yesterday. She seemed like a nice gal, gave a decent BJ, and she has one of the tightest kitties I've sampled in a long time. The only downside to her was that she had a monster Bush and hairy legs. Guess the girls are getting ready for winter weather. LOL!

    After that I took a run down the ave and saw 12 girls with all but two being good looking. Almost made me wish that I hadn't hit fort first. I didn't see a single Leo out either. They must have been busy with the lions game. Stay safe gents.
    I've also picked up quite a few times. Mainly bcuz I Love a nice Bush.

    Attached are some recent pics, your right oneknot a very tight pussy!

    Her only problems are a BF that keeps her in at nite so by 6pm she's off the street and even with repeatedly seein her very little conversation skills. Then again some mite consider a plus.

    On a side note Roxie who works Fort down near green street also has a nice Bush, she's mullato so its stright not curly LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1021121057.jpg‎   1021121058.jpg‎  

  11. #6519

    Juice on the R

    Spent some time with Juice from R the other day. Twenty something light skinned black spinner with nice C's. Agreed on CBJ for jack with lots of roaming. Pussy was nice and tight and very fresh. If I had more time would have got a room to enjoy that tightness.

    Although no digits she did say she hangs out south of 7.

  12. #6518
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    It seems as though, Dxter has a special talent that allows him to have anal sex in his dreams with all the girls. Including little miss Halo. The odd thing is, nobody else on here has had the same kind of dream. And what's even more odd is, some of us happens to be a significant number that just can't seem to have the same thing happen in our dreams? Or it could just be that I'm not shelling out 200 for some backdoor action?
    The magic touch is called money.

  13. #6517
    Meant to say that two of them were not worth scooping.

  14. #6516

    Melanie

    Scooped Melanie on fort yesterday. She seemed like a nice gal, gave a decent BJ, and she has one of the tightest kitties I've sampled in a long time. The only downside to her was that she had a monster Bush and hairy legs. Guess the girls are getting ready for winter weather. LOL!

    After that I took a run down the ave and saw 12 girls with all but two being good looking. Almost made me wish that I hadn't hit fort first. I didn't see a single Leo out either. They must have been busy with the lions game. Stay safe gents.

  15. #6515

    Late Sunday on the G

    Cruised the G around 11:30 last night. Saw WSW coming from candy store on street where barbershop burned down. Looked ok from a distance just a little thick but not fat with wide hips which is what I like. Didn't scoop then, drove around to see what else was out. Later saw her crossing G so I scoped on other side. Did the check, nice C-cups. Found quite spot for BBBJWCIMS. Decent skills, damage was. 2. Said she was in town visiting friend and was new to the area. If she was really new she sure didn't have a problem finding the candy spot. Said her name was Kimberly. Also when she dropped her pants for roaming there was a bad smell. U cold tell she hadn't washed that a$$ in awhile, kind of a turn off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape